Official back & Front thread

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yep I agree bec !!!!

It's pretty freakin' amazing in my opinion
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I don’t know how to do the numbers thing - Can anyone calculate to see if anything here fits the formula. Was anyone else on that board who can remember this? I kept this statement on my Yahoo notepad because it was so endearing. Glad I did because the site went down soon after. It was run by Karen Faye, BTW.

On June 26, 2005, (13) thirteen days after his trial acquital in California, Michael Jackson released a message to fans on his now defunct website, <!-- m -->http://www.mjjjsource.com<!-- m -->. The message reads: "Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible. You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through. I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration. - Love, Michael Jackson".
  • I don’t know how to do the numbers thing - Can anyone calculate to see if anything here fits the formula. Was anyone else on that board who can remember this? I kept this statement on my Yahoo notepad because it was so endearing. Glad I did because the site went down soon after. It was run by Karen Faye, BTW.

On June 26, 2005, (13) thirteen days after his trial acquital in California, Michael Jackson released a message to fans on his now defunct website, <!-- m -->http://www.mjjjsource.com<!-- m -->. The message reads: "Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible. You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through. I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration. - Love, Michael Jackson".

Thank you for sharing this, hesouttamylife - it's beautiful.

When I first read those words from Michael I instantly thought about the video that Dr Murray put out thanking his fans. Yes, the other video from Michael is similar too but the tone of the message is very similar. Interesting.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNJ3BhV8O98<!-- m -->
    I don’t know how to do the numbers thing - Can anyone calculate to see if anything here fits the formula. Was anyone else on that board who can remember this? I kept this statement on my Yahoo notepad because it was so endearing. Glad I did because the site went down soon after. It was run by Karen Faye, BTW.

I'll give it a go. Someone may need correct me if I have this wrong....but I think I can follow what bec and Souza worked out:

The date: 6 26 2005

From the 2005 you swap 2 and 5 around = 52

From the 26 add the 2 & 6 together = 8

Join this 8 to the number 6 (from the month June ie the 6) = 86

So you have the numbers 52 and 86

5 + 2 =7 and 8 + 6 =14

Join this 7 to the 14 and the number is 714

7+14 = 21!!!!

777 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Such a beautiful message from Michael on that day...makes me want to cry.

And on whatever date you use this, you always get a master number. 333, 444, 555 etc.

I remember TS used a formula like that one time, need to look that up though.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean Souza but is it the set of numbers TS listed in Update #6 ? <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=11061<!-- l -->

In section 6-12: Daniel 10:21 and Michael ....scroll to the end and there are these set of numbers:

27-2
    19-23
    27-30

I wonder if these can be worked "backwards" (lol) using the formula??? hmmmm...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Those numbers haunt me.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    catch 22...I saw this aroud before...where?!
    OK I just have to say this: I can't believe Back is here and he is MJ ....I just can't believe it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Are we crazy?
    "he" -back or front must laugh even with his ass right now to see people thinking he's MJ it makes me very sad he deserves an award .award_picl.jpg

I think they are all one and the same person...
    OK now with this refference to the 777th day from death, I can't believe people don't have a "relapse" to BlackJack's first post stating like a certain fact the return after 777 days from death.

If I could only find that post <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    OK I found it. I think it is interesting, Souza was asking do we believe Michael would give us the bamsday? <br />Just a couple of months left and we can verify this deadline.<br />
    We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".<br /><br />BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!
    <br /><br />PS BJ where the hell have you vanished?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Gina, well that's sort of interesting now isn't it?
    Yes it is interesting as I'm not a believer in banning MJ or one of his team <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> .
    Unfortunately, maybe it's not the case.

In fact the case is "hoax within a hoax within a hoax" <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

SHOUT!!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    OK I just have to say this: I can't believe Back is here and he is MJ ....I just can't believe it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Are we crazy?

This is where I saw it. Everyone thought Times Remembered777 was a troll, but, the night I read this post, I had a weird dream, and I realized he knows more than he was given credit for. Maybe more than people want to know. It is all in the verse. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=19049#p329477<!-- l -->

Are we crazy? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"Prolly". <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • @TheRunningGirl,<br /><br />
    @mjintrigue2012<;br /><br />Great find!<br /><br />I wondered why Front placed an emphasis on "extinguished" and "flames" and used the word inferno, now it makes PERFECT sense: The Neverland Fire on the 25th August 2006 (8/25/2006)!!!!
    <br /><br />Thankyou for the  bow/ . Right back at ya'!<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012
  • Okay these numbers are driving me crazy, but we all remember TR's post Pranksta Gangsta Gives Birth <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=19090<!-- l --> so guess what happened in three weeks time?
    Front registered on June 1st, 21 days <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio ... 2011&ti=on<!-- m --> after the post on 05/12/2011. Maybe it's nothing, but surely interesting.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393

I'll give it a go. Someone may need correct me if I have this wrong....but I think I can follow what bec and Souza worked out:

5 + 2 =7 and 8 + 6 =14

7+14 = 21!!!!

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> 777 again! WOW <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> thank you.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    About Neverland... Could be that he is trying to say that he is there??? just that... <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

• And on whatever date you use this, you always get a master number. 333, 444, 555 etc.

I remember TS used a formula like that one time, need to look that up though.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean Souza but is it the set of numbers TS listed in Update #6 ? <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=11061<!-- l -->

In section 6-12: Daniel 10:21 and Michael ....scroll to the end and there are these set of numbers:

27-2
    19-23
    27-30

I wonder if these can be worked "backwards" (lol) using the formula??? hmmmm...

Thank you all for sharing this - I, too, have been pretty stumped by all of the numbers. Great job to those of you who have figured out the system.

All I get with the above, and it does not really go with the system used is this:

27-2=25; 2-5=7
    23-19=4
    30-27=3
    3+4=7
    4+7=11

7/7/11?

PS - Gina, there were other people predicting that Michael would return 777 days after his "death" - before BlackJack. I understand how you feel though - and I'm glad that people are keeping track. It's a lot of information to remember. I do think there have been some on this board who have been legit but were totally ignored. I guess we'll all find out in time. Personally, I still stand by my belief that BlackJack was not legit.

Blessings.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I read this of the numbers when I have more time and calmly
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

5 + 2 =7 and 8 + 6 =14

7+14 = 21!!!!

I'm so excited as well. Very nice post Adi. Thank you. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

And on whatever date you use this, you always get a master number. 333, 444, 555 etc.

I can see how you get the 4 numbers i.e. 62, 76, 813, 21, but please can anyone explain (simply if possible!) how you get from that to the master numbers: 333, 444, 555 etc?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just noticed, original relapse post, posted 8/25/2006, referenced 6/25/2006, or 60 days prior.

New relapse post, posted 6/11/2011, is 60 days prior to 8/11/2011, or the 777th day of this hoax.

Clever, no?
    I'm so slow it's taken me re-reading the last several pages, but finally it's clicking <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> makes me feel like a jar of mollases. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi8oHOUKfyorjN8laKDOF04aK30907I1MYx5fIiqwLozAqET7SxZmTrYhU But I agree it's riveting. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Aug. 11 is marked on my calendar. <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    by Kristina4LOVE » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:33 am
    Okay these numbers are driving me crazy, but we all remember TR's post Pranksta Gangsta Gives Birth viewtopic.php?f=59&t=19090 so guess what happened in three weeks time?
    Front registered on June 1st, 21 days <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio<!-- m --> ... 2011&ti=on after the post on 05/12/2011. Maybe it's nothing, but surely interesting.
    I guess the moral of the story is not to be too hasty. This takes a mix of intuition, good memory, problem solving ability and TIME or simmering.
    by voiceforthesilent » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 pm
    hesouttamylife wrote:I don’t know how to do the numbers thing - Can anyone calculate to see if anything here fits the formula. Was anyone else on that board who can remember this? I kept this statement on my Yahoo notepad because it was so endearing. Glad I did because the site went down soon after. It was run by Karen Faye, BTW.

Thank you for sharing this, hesouttamylife - it's beautiful.

When I first read those words from Michael I instantly thought about the video that Dr Murray put out thanking his fans. Yes, the other video from Michael is similar too but the tone of the message is very similar. Interesting.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNJ3BhV8O98<!-- m -->
    I truly hope that Michael (in whichever name he posted under) has seen our love and support for him here on this forum, as well as our unity and love/respect for each other. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

I keep shaking my head in amazement at the tiny details MJ has put in, as well as the obvious.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I can see how you get the 4 numbers i.e. 62, 76, 813, 21, but please can anyone explain (simply if possible!) how you get from that to the master numbers: 333, 444, 555 etc?
    Bring back the first two numbers (in this case 62 and 76) back to one. 6+2+7+6=21, 2+1=3. Then the thisrd number (8+13=21 (3) or 8+1+3=12 (3) and then the last number. In this case you get 333. Works on every date.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Its her wrote:

GINAFELICIA wrote:
    OK I just have to say this: I can't believe Back is here and he is MJ ....I just can't believe it
    Are we crazy?

This is where I saw it. Everyone thought Times Remembered777 was a troll, but, the night I read this post, I had a weird dream, and I realized he knows more than he was given credit for. Maybe more than people want to know. It is all in the verse.

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=19049#p329477

Are we crazy?

"Prolly".

I also thought it was a troll

For Those of you who like numbers and riddles. Again, open to interpretation ..................

© 2010 All Rights Reserved
    by TimesRemembered

TICK TOCK .........

Will you hold my hand
    And stop the bleeding
    Would you still love me at a time that's fleeting
    A time of Hardships That seems Without Meaning
    A time of confusion
    A time of pain
    A memorial of the lovely rain
    That eleven blanket you from this pain
    As good and evil propels time
    As veils Are Lifted As They Should
    Expose the smiles behind the masks
    True Intentions Are Revealed at last
    Will you still care
    Enough to bare
    The Tears That We Once Shared
    Love knows no distance
    In These corridors of time
    But never far Worlds apart
    You are my shining star
    The test of time --- tick tock, tick tock .......
    Can you hear my heart beat in sync with the clock
    The hour hand on six stops
    The second hand 25 minutes to bliss
    Catch 22 --- goodbye kiss
    Kiss of Death "
    That first breath of freedom
    The air so sweet and pure
    But hardened What Must Be
    Is like Heaven and Hell
    In a cosmic collision
    A wonderful and horrific vision
    Angels will prevail on the wings of truth
    Pure and sweet like the innocence of youth
    The chimes Are Like a child's laughter
    Bittersweet chimes catch 22 ---
    Remember the times for me and for you
    Will you still love me
    Will you still hold me
    Will you always be my friend
    Unconditionally 'til the end
    Until That clock chimes again
    Tick ​​tock, tick tock .......
    This clock will not stop
    This never ending love
    Expands through time and space
    One day soon we'll Meet Again In That magical place
    Tick ​​tock, tick tock ...........
    These Are the building blocks
    To erect a stronger and foundation
    To continue to love Through Another generation
    Tick ​​tock, tick tock ..........
    Hold my hand Until the next revelation
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I don’t know how to do the numbers thing - Can anyone calculate to see if anything here fits the formula.  Was anyone else on that board who can remember this?  I kept this statement on my Yahoo notepad because it was so endearing. Glad I did because the site went down soon after.  It was run by Karen Faye, BTW.<br /><br />On June 26, 2005, (13) thirteen days after his trial acquital in California, Michael Jackson released a message to fans on his now defunct website, <!-- m -->http://www.mjjjsource.com<!-- m -->. The message reads: "Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible. You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through. I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration. - Love, Michael Jackson"
    <br />Thanks for this, hesouttamylife. That's one of the few things that never let me be sure 100%  that BACK is Michael.<br />Take a look at the way Michael puts his words. It sure is beautiful, touching or whatever nice characteristics you may think of but the point is he writes Simply. I have read a lot of his interviews, I have seen a lot of videos and heard how he speaks and it's always Simply. Profoundly but simply. Nothing to do with BACK's style, right?<br />When we had huge debates about it with my ex, I was always on the " It could be just some fan who tried to make an impression on members and on Michael as well by his unique wording and protecting messages ( cause I am sure Michael reads MJJC ) "  side, while she was always on " I am positive BACK is Michael, you are an idiot " side lol<br />And the more we argued, the more I got convinced she was right ( not because I didn't want to be named "Idiot" lol )<br />It's just BACK knew a hell of a lot of things that only the really close people or Michael himself could have known of.<br />Of course, he could have been so much of a follower that did not miss any event in Michael's life, but that would take enormous amount of time and mean no BACK's own life at all. But I don't know how a real stalkerfollowerwhatever acts, maybe they really don't have their own life and living by his idol's one.<br />However, when I read this thread, I got convinced even more, cause a lot of opinions here were the same as my ex's <br />But after bringing that Michael's message on I remembered my old thoughts about that and now it looks like I consciously closed my eyes to the obvious thing. And that thing is - Michael's way of speaking and writing has Nothing to do with BACK's one and my old explanation of it, like - he intentionally writes like a completely different person for whatever reason - is not working now.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I think FRONT is another MJHDI brand...

So you are again falsely accusing me? Go play somewhere else heart, I am done with you.
    Sorry for the offtop but does it mean she was banned?
    I don't see new posts of hers and my pms to her are with no answer.