Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Front,

It's so sad to hear you will be making yourself scarce here until
    August. If I calculate correctly that should be the time of the trial, should it take place that is!!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

<!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
    SERIOUSLY! if suspicions were entirely absent, there would DEFINITELY be something mentally askew with that picture. A circumspect approach will harvest the most profitable rewards, to those who use said approach, when the seeds that are "planted" come to fruition.

That said, I guess some people didn't sense the humor & sarcasm in my previous post. Perhaps it hasn't "simmered" long enough yet. 60-day old chili, anyone? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Remember these numbers---if you don't, your understanding of the 7DT will be irretrievable and you will be perpetually "BAM"-boozled as you try to comprehend events and the why's, when's, how's, etc. etc. etc.
    28…17…60…37

tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT. My presence here may be scarce from now until then.

uhmmm…I VAGUELY recall seeing some posts touching on the subject of how it's "possible" that meticulously planned events/dates, such as the Pure Genius that we are dealing with here in the wake of 6-25-09, "MIGHT" not have been in the planning stages for an extensive period of time. Please allow me to state my opinion on that……….

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

p.s. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • SERIOUSLY! if suspicions were entirely absent, there would DEFINITELY be something mentally askew with that picture. A circumspect approach will harvest the most profitable rewards, to those who use said approach, when the seeds that are "planted" come to fruition.

That said, I guess some people didn't sense the humor & sarcasm in my previous post. Perhaps it hasn't "simmered" long enough yet. 60-day old chili, anyone? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Remember these numbers---if you don't, your understanding of the 7DT will be irretrievable and you will be perpetually "BAM"-boozled as you try to comprehend events and the why's, when's, how's, etc. etc. etc.
    28…17…60…37

tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT. My presence here may be scarce from now until then.

uhmmm…I VAGUELY recall seeing some posts touching on the subject of how it's "possible" that meticulously planned events/dates, such as the Pure Genius that we are dealing with here in the wake of 6-25-09, "MIGHT" not have been in the planning stages for an extensive period of time. Please allow me to state my opinion on that……….

Bingo! That's more like it. Thanks BACK, I mean.... FRONT. <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> I can relax now. Your work is done. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    I'm off to make whoopie, it helps clear the head. Hmmm I can see there's no appropriate smiley for that, shame. Souza you really should consider that, I've often thought it would benefit people in this forum if they er, "got out" more. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    Front,

August. If I calculate correctly that should be the time of the trial, should it take place that is!!!!

Opening statements are set for September 20 (unless it was delayed again and I missed it). 9+20+2011=2040
  • Front,

Opening statements are set for September 20 (unless it was delayed again and I missed it). 9+20+2011=2040

Thanks Sarah31 for refreshing my memory!!!
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    SERIOUSLY! if suspicions were entirely absent, there would DEFINITELY be something mentally askew with that picture. A circumspect approach will harvest the most profitable rewards, to those who use said approach, when the seeds that are "planted" come to fruition.

28…17…80…37

UGH.

third number should be 80…NOT 60. I hit the wrong damn key. It's been corrected in my original post---see above.

I shall not jest…the numbers will make sense on the 777th day from "Lights Out".
  • August 12
    Is that when your next movie comes out, Michael????
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well that's sort of a crucial correction isn't it.

Remember what I said about regular math being predictable and all equations the same forwards and backwards? Yeah. Front, your math requires us to keep watching and thus waiting... til August. We can't decipher it alone, but then you knew that. Sigh.
    Thanks Sarah31 for refreshing my memory!!!

You are welcome!

28 = August 11?
    And no it's 8/11/11=777 days + 1 day of simmering.
    28…17…80…37

2+8=10
    1+7=8
    8x10=80

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • This is the only thing I see at this point:

28-17-80-37

2+8=10
    1+7=8
    8+0=8
    3+7=10
  • SERIOUSLY! if suspicions were entirely absent, there would DEFINITELY be something mentally askew with that picture. A circumspect approach will harvest the most profitable rewards, to those who use said approach, when the seeds that are "planted" come to fruition.

28…17…80…37

UGH.

third number should be 80…NOT 60. I hit the wrong damn key. It's been corrected in my original post---see above.

I shall not jest…the numbers will make sense on the 777th day from "Lights Out".

Okay - so, we will need to wait until August 10th or 11th (depending on how you look at it) before it makes sense?

Does this indicate that Michael will not be returning in July? If that is the case then some on Twitter who have claimed his return in July will have some explaining to do.

I need to sleep on these numbers. Blessings.
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    I haven't taken a stab at the numbers thing until now but here goes nothin'...LOL<br /><br />28+17+80+37 = 162          <br />1+6+2 = 9 <br /><br />"resurrect them to the Front"<br />73+08+71+82 = 234          <br />2+3+4 = 9<br /><br />2+8+1+7+8+0+3+7 = 36        <br />3+6 = 9<br /><br />Soooo...I'd say the 777th day from "Lights Out" will be the day that the evil 666 rule is over.  999...Completion <!-- s:) --> :) <!-- s:) --><br /><br />How'd I do? LOL
    @Love4Michael, that works for me.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Front, TS and all the other "suspects" are one and the same person to me.
    The numbers prove it.

This one's for that person <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Thank you Front/TS/Back/Michael or whoever you are.
    Love4Michael, I noticed the "9 thing" with the new numbers too, but I didn't think it would be that simple. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But maybe it is and he was just trying to keep us busy with nothing for a couple of weeks. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Oh, and with 28 = August 11 I meant 8=August, 2=1+1 -->11
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I haven't taken a stab at the numbers thing until now but here goes nothin'...LOL<br /><br />28+17+80+37 = 162          <br />1+6+2 = 9 <br /><br />"resurrect them to the Front"<br />73+08+71+82 = 234          <br />2+3+4 = 9<br /><br />2+8+1+7+8+0+3+7 = 36        <br />3+6 = 9<br /><br />Soooo...I'd say the 777th day from "Lights Out" will be the day that the evil 666 rule is over.  999...Completion <!-- s:) --> :) <!-- s:) --><br /><br />How'd I do? LOL
    <br />
    Front<br />UGH.<br /><br />third number should be 80…NOT 60. I hit the wrong damn key. It's been corrected in my original post---see above.<br /><br />I shall not jest…the numbers will make sense on the 777th day from "Lights Out".
    <br />Using your saavy system Love4Michael, the numbers with the mistake make 777. Huh?  :o :lol:  What's up with that?  mj_bad/ <br /><br />28 + 17 + 60 + 37 = 142, 1+4+2=7<br />82 + 71 + 06 + 73 = 232, 2+3+2=7<br />2+8 +1+7 +6+ 3+7 =  34, 3+4=    7<br /><br />Continuing on with math lessons from Michael! (Flip Wilson should be here!) Even MJ, I mean Front's mistakes are not really mistakes. There's humor alright!  :lol:
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    So many numbers here <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> You are all good, thank you !
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Remember these numbers---if you don't, your understanding of the 7DT will be irretrievable and you will be perpetually "BAM"-boozled as you try to comprehend events and the why's, when's, how's, etc. etc. etc. <br />28…17…80…37 tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT
    <br />OK for the time being I can not say I have an understanding of the 7DT. <br />I know many pre and post June 25th facts are linked with the number 7. I thought this number is some sort of secret code for the believers, given to us to recognize Michael's messages to us. <br />But to be honest I have no idea what's the essence of the 7DT  :( . I wish I could understand the core of it.<br />The most obvious connection that comes into my mind is the 7th day when God rested after completing His work. <br />I was checking the sundays in August today - they come on 7, 14, 21 and 28 this year. It's the only month of 2011 when the Sundays come on 7 14 21 28. Probably means nothing, I never noticed the Sundays to be of importance in the hoax.<br />If someone can explain more to us about what 7DT really means I would be very grateful.<br /><br />
    My presence here may be scarce from now until then.
    <br />NOOOOOO!!!!  crash/ bow/ bow/ bow/ <br />Though I know you won't stay if you don't want to  :( <br />
    uhmmm…I VAGUELY recall seeing some posts touching on the subject of how it's "possible" that meticulously planned events/dates, such as the Pure Genius that we are dealing with here in the wake of 6-25-09, "MIGHT" not have been in the planning stages for an extensive period of time. Please allow me to state my opinion on that……….<br /><br /> suspicious// <br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />  :? <br /><br /><br />p.s.  lolol/
    <br /><br />You sound like TS here.<br /><br />
    UGH.<br />third number should be 80…NOT 60. I hit the wrong damn key. It's been corrected in my original post---see above.<br />I shall not jest…the numbers will make sense on the 777th day from "Lights Out".
    <br /><br />I am sure you are not kidding with this. Lately some promises are coming true. You take a big risk making predictions because if they don't come true nobody will believe anymore. So I choose to trust this one.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I haven't taken a stab at the numbers thing until now but here goes nothin'...LOL<br /><br />28+17+80+37 = 162          <br />1+6+2 = 9 <br /><br />"resurrect them to the Front"<br />73+08+71+82 = 234          <br />2+3+4 = 9<br /><br />2+8+1+7+8+0+3+7 = 36        <br />3+6 = 9<br /><br />Soooo...I'd say the 777th day from "Lights Out" will be the day that the evil 666 rule is over.  999...Completion :) <br /><br />How'd I do? LOL
    <br />
    Front<br />UGH.<br /><br />third number should be 80…NOT 60. I hit the wrong damn key. It's been corrected in my original post---see above.<br /><br />I shall not jest…the numbers will make sense on the 777th day from "Lights Out".
    <br />Using your saavy system Love4Michael, the numbers with the mistake make 777. Huh?  :o :lol:  What's up with that?  mj_bad/ <br /><br />28 + 17 + 60 + 37 = 142, 1+4+2=7<br />82 + 71 + 06 + 73 = 232, 2+3+2=7<br />2+8 +1+7 +6+ 3+7 =  34, 3+4=    7<br /><br />Continuing on with math lessons from Michael! (Flip Wilson should be here!) Even MJ, I mean Front's mistakes are not really mistakes. There's humor alright!  :lol:
    <br /><br />  afraid/  You guys are amazing. Thank you for these calculations. The man is PURE GENIUS.  mj_dance/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

9+20+2011= 2040, 2+4= 6, 9+2+2+1+1=15, 1+5=6

6+25+2009= 2040, 6+2+5+2+9= 24, 2+4=6

Someone is taking 666 down! And somebody said 2040? <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

11bi0w7.jpg
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Front,

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

<!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->

28…17…60…37

Michaels birthday is 8/29/. Wonder if this date has any relevance in the scheme of things.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    28…17…80…37

tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT.

Now, this is an interesting development! Front is being bold enough to cut out the cryptic and make an unambiguous prediction .... maybe!! Time will tell. I'm watching!
    Well yeah, but he's just confirming that he will be back to shed some light on these numbers on 8/11/11... it's not difficult to predict your own actions... it's really more a promise then a prediction.

I'm concerned because he confirmed my interpretation of his pattern---> in 2006 and that he will repeat it now in 2011. Since when does back confirm anything? I thought we had to just keep watching to understand? Yes I know this is Front not back... perhaps it's just that simple: this is not back.

I mean... I did use my interpretation of back's N7DT to work out the date 8/11/11 many months ago, and have had it written down here since that point, but the 70 day cycle theory has never been a secret, I posted it here and blogged it, who's to say Front isn't just some opportunistic hoaxer that thought to capitalize on this theory and used it to capture our attention during a lull in the hoax action?

I was jumping in head first til this confirmation and subsequent number correction and now i'm doing one of these numbers <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    28…17…80…37

Plz compute the calculations, execute the numbers, and please Keep Watchin'..........

p.s. first one...ready?
    2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    ----> 777

p.s.s. 777th day from "Lights Out"...dates/numbers will shed tremendous "BACK"light, and he who seeks understanding shall receive it.