Official back & Front thread

Comments

• sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    hi Front,

would you care to make a comment on this thread?

This is to show you what a crook Branca is!!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=187&t=19236<!-- l -->

there are quite a few investigative threads other than the BACK thread that are as interesting and relevant. back then, Back was very helpful in pointing out media lies and other info that mere fans were not privy to. "Light is very much needed in these times of darkness."

TIA!
  • crash/

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

WTF <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Don't you get it!

uhmmm…do you SEE the dates? Numbers can quite possibly be manipulated, sure…but History and dates CANNOT. There is a REASON why certain events have/do/will take place on particular dates. When you examine the numbers in the DATE columns and execute said numbers, they CLEARLY form----> 28…71…80…37

People, let's keep our heads and not get our briefs/boxers/drawers/panties in a twist. Wait for it...............

I am experiencing chest pain.......and I do declare it may be cardiac arrest!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Front.......

for you.....chill-pill-smiley.gif?1292867568
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wait for it...............

No problem. You know we may have have had a dismal showing in other areas of the hoax but this part I feel we have got nailed. Waiting is easy, the only cost is sleep, productivity, and that charming ability to look at numbers without feeling compelled to add them together.

I will examine and I will wait... but I can't help but ponder while I examine and wait, this: For the members at MJJC, back and his cryptic prophetic posts on MJJC foretelling of grandiose take overs and legendary events ended up to be, in their perspective, largely an epic let down. Considering that perspective is everything in this world (what is real?), I wish our experience with you, Front, will be different.
  • Past, present & future
    Hi(s)Story shall be told
    dates, events, numbers intertwine
    and whispers shall unfold……….

Voyage to continue @ Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11 (777th day from Lights Out)

A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009
    Illumination, Jun 11 2011
    Voyage continues, Aug 10 2011
    Excluding (1 day of "simmering")

8-25-2006
    6-25-2009
    6-11-2011
    8-10-2011

17/71 (rev. in orig. post)...do the math, you get the same answer!

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    8+3+7=18…8-1=7
    18+7=25…2+5=7
    ----> 777

tHE sun begInS to dawn again on the sEven day tHEoRy………………

p.s. That's all the light to be shed for now. When the sun rises, in order to appreciate its breathtaking existence, we must not look directly at it; we must not take it all in at once but hue by hue. Until…..its vibrancy is revealed subtlety---ray by ray.

p.s.s. Do not be alarmed if my presence here becomes infrequent over the next few days…until August.

Front,
    Are we supposed to pick up on your capital letters as a coded message?
    tHE sun begInS to dawn again on the sEven day tHEoRy………………
    Ok, I examined, I got it

+8....10....20....11
    Front, as much as I would like to believe you, you must admit that you generated the second set of dates yourself, thus making it possible to get 777 out of it one way or another. You would convince me more with pointing out 'coincidences' in or before the hoax that you did not have a hand in yourself. This doesn't convince me either, sorry.

I already said you remind me of someone, and if you know what I mean, it should be easy for you to convince at least me beyond reasonable doubt, which might be helpful. But maybe you both just have the same kind of sarcastic humor and you are someone else, but in that case, without something more than this calculation, you will stay on my 'possible troll list'. No offence.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Now I'm really watchin'.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

you know, back never spelled out secret code messages with his capital letters before either.
  • Now I'm really watchin'.

you know, back never spelled out secret code messages with his capital letters before either.

Is Front trying to tell us he is really a "her"????
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    Don't you get it!

uhmmm…do you SEE the dates? Numbers can quite possibly be manipulated, sure…but History and dates CANNOT. There is a REASON why certain events have/do/will take place on particular dates. When you examine the numbers in the DATE columns and execute said numbers, they CLEARLY form----> 28…71…80…37

I did get it, and how you basically solved your own puzzle, which was another one of those aforementioned WTF moments for me. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Yeah but the problem is, I gave him the answer. It's like a really good confidence man, I handed the date right to him. Now it's some monumental prophesy and the key to a 5 year old puzzle?
  • Now I'm really watchin'.

Is Front trying to tell us he is really a "her"???? ha ha ha---just kiddin'

Actually, if you unscramble the letters you get:

HERE HE IS/HE IS HERE!!!!!

Hello Michael!!!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    don't look now but if he just tried to say that he is he then he just made the magic statement to get himself banned. what benifit would that be?
  • don't look now but if he just tried to say that he is he then he just made the magic statement to get himself banned. what benifit would that be?

You are absolutely correct! However, it never hurts to be an optimal thinker and have a hopeful heart!

Wherever you are, Michael, I hope you are well....I love ya!
  • <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Too MUCH "nonsensical babbling" I'm afraid. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Yesterday Front finally made a BANG ON TARGET post that convinced me we had the real deal here. Now he's back trying to get people to understand? WTF is wrong with this picture? Since when did BACK ever explain anything to anyone? His cryptic messages were served up to us for a reason and we were instructed to KEEP--WATCHIN. This is not the BACK that I studied, even the multiple BACK's that I studied. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> FRONT what have you done with BACK? He appeared briefly yesterday, but now he seems to have disappeared????? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> How many of you are posting as BACK this time around?

And what happened to the NEW 7 Day Theory - suddenly it's become just the 7 Day Theory? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Why don't you explain THAT instead of running rings around these people who are going apeshit over your numbers?

Methinks the the Pure Genius in the WAKE (not leadup and execution and aftermath?) of 25/6/09 if he was BACK would NOT be explaining anything to anyone. It does not compute. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    crash/ is

Don't you get it!

People, let's keep our heads and not get our briefs/boxers/drawers/panties in a twist. Wait for it...............
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Ok, I examined, I got it

+8....10....20....11

@Front:

Why didn't you put 71 from the start if you knew how the combination would turn out? If someone plans the dates and also has calculated them beforehand, then you surely have calculated them the way bec did. So how come you wrote 17 instead of 71? I don't jump to accuse anyone yet. I'll probably get no explanation but it's something I don't understand.

What will happen on 10th of August? I'll have to wait, ok. But something happens all the time, so something will happen on that date too. Unless it's something huge, of great importance and cristal clear it IS planned, otherwise a TMZ article for example will not count as "planned thing on certain date". I'm pissed off, so if you feel attacked, don't take it this way. It's an opportunity for you to blow our minds with something.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    p.s.s. Do not be alarmed if my presence here becomes infrequent over the next few days…until August.

I couldn't care less.

P.S. This board is consisting of many very wonderful individuals - so glad to see the "old socks" again. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    P.S.S. Don't give up, don't give in, trust your belly not your wishful mind, CLASS distinguishes, truth WILL prevail.
    P.S.S.S. Good theories need a heart of courage not a "don't you get it!".
    P.S.S.S.S. Cut. Time out.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    crash/

Don't you get it!

Me thinks I'm just going to have to stop wearing panties altogether. They've been in a permanent twist for going on 2 years now.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    crash/

Don't you get it!

Me thinks I'm just going to have to stop wearing panties altogether. They've been in a permanent twist for going on 2 years now.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael said he was a warrior, very strong, with rhinosorus skin, so you Front should be able to handle the challenges thrown at you, if you are "he". I'm trusting my travelling companions here's intuition on this, so I'm also going to keep watching for time to prove what you're saying is true and from Michael's own mouth.

Good point _Anna_, why are there now the second mistake changed, 17 to 71? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Not sure if “He is here” is referring to Michael or BACK, but it reminds me of Kenny Ortega saying at the start of TII, “The man’s here!” The “lights out” reminds me of the Bashir saying to MJ that all his life was on stage and he had seven lights on him while he slept.
    On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,
    it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.
    Sounds like Aug 10 is going to be just another key event or clue, but not BAM, since this is a voyage that is continuing. We're getting pretty used to big dates coming and going around here. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009
    I really hope you have something to dispell the doubts, because it seems we're back to doldrums.
  • crash/

Don't you get it!

----heehee...commando! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    When you keep watchin' and waitin', it becomes pretty clear who's legit and who isn't....I think that it would be pretty hard to keep up a fake persona for any amount of time.....I'ma keep watchin' and waitin'......but my patience is near gone at this point.
    Disappointed. He really had me going. I guess I get to look foolish now. Ah well, cest la vie.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009

What happened on June 11th? Nothing happened, what Illumination?
    I'm really pissed off, as at this time there's simply no place for mind games and players anymore. If you are a poser who has great fun playing around like many others did, cut it. If not, prove it. This has gone on and on and on for too long. At this point jokes won't get you further than a few days. If you are REALLY who you imply to be, then prove it.
    He means his own post on that date Anna, the "updated" relapse post.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    pic-dis.jpg?w=468&h=303