Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    K Front, but that's a massive deviation from back's formulas.

8+0+3+7=18... 8-1=7

I'll get back to you on the 3rd one after work

Damn job.
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    Just a FYI Update, I was able to keep food down this week, the disgust obviosuly doesnt go away but its getting sunnier outside so I guess that helps, I hope all the other members have been able to sleep and eat.

Nice seeing Back around, Hope its him, I really really do.

Ok back to trying to make it through the day. Chow Bella
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    All of the number bruising makes ONLY sense if ALL the targets are located in Caliland.

If they are elsewhere, every calculation needs a correction especially for that location.

Which leads us to

+
    -
    /
    (...) (...) (...)
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

and finally to
    Dost thou believe, Orlando, that the boy
    Can do all this that he hath promised?
    I sometimes do believe, and sometimes do not;
    As those that fear they hope, and know they fear.

Proceed, proceed: we will begin these rites,
    As we do trust they'll end, in true delights.

Once conditioned to walk we have a hard time to remember how to scramble.
    Remember who showed us the first walk on a screen.
    When.
    How.
    Why?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I want to give my opinion here about numbers working only if all targets are located in California. yes, it's true. But it's also true that Michael creates his own number rules, he wants them to be like this and work this way and that's all. If they are his numbers.

About the numbers, that's not any of Back's theories. Back's theory was way more complicated and revealed a date. These numbers reveal 777. How many hundreds of pairs of numbers can sum up in 777? Anyone can do that, what's the meaning of it?

28…17…80…37

2+8+1+7= 18; 8-1=7

8+0+3+7= 18; 8-1=7

I don't know yet what's the 3rd 7. But can you explain, Front, what's the relevance in these numbers? I want to understand. These numbers sum up in 777 BUT for them to MEAN something they have to reveal a date or a connection to a date in the past or future.

You can take any combination of numbers and play with them, twist them and make them turn into 777 after calculations, but for them to mean something they have to SHOW something.

For example (I don't know a 3rd combination and if it works, but to point out what I mean):

I write 27..18...70....29

2+7+1+8= 18; 8-1=7

7+0+2+9= 18; 8-1=7

Does this mean anything? I just took some numbers and made them turn (at least) two 7s.

Can you tell us please if these numbers reveal something else but some 7s?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well yeah, but he's just confirming that he will be back to shed some light on these numbers on 8/11/11... it's not difficult to predict your own actions... it's really more a promise then a prediction.

I'm concerned because he confirmed my interpretation of his pattern---> in 2006 and that he will repeat it now in 2011. Since when does back confirm anything? I thought we had to just keep watching to understand? Yes I know this is Front not back... perhaps it's just that simple: this is not back.

I mean... I did use my interpretation of back's N7DT to work out the date 8/11/11 many months ago, and have had it written down here since that point, but the 70 day cycle theory has never been a secret, I posted it here and blogged it, who's to say Front isn't just some opportunistic hoaxer that thought to capitalize on this theory and used it to capture our attention during a lull in the hoax action?

I was jumping in head first til this confirmation and subsequent number correction and now i'm doing one of these numbers <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Yes, I see what you're saying Bec, especially with his most recent post where he's telling us for goodness sake! But still, even with <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> , I'm still watching!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Is this the 3rd?

2+8+1+7= 18

8+0+3+7= 18
    28…17…80…37

Plz compute the calculations, execute the numbers, and please Keep Watchin'..........

p.s. first one...ready?
    2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    ----> 777

p.s.s. 777th day from "Lights Out"...dates/numbers will shed tremendous "BACK"light, and he who seeks understanding shall receive it.

28+17---> 18....8-1=7
    17+80--->16....1+6=7
    80+37--->18...8-1=7

But I agree with Anna, the numbers has to relate to something real, like a date, an hour, I don't know, something <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

because if we play with these numbers we get many interesting things but what do they mean?

28-17=11
    80-37=43=7, so we have the light code 117

there's also interesting you say say say 11 august is important and you posted about it: 60 days and one for simmering, this mean 61 days --->7 again.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michaels birthday is 8/29/.  Wonder if this date has any relevance in the scheme of things.
    <br /><br />I think august 29 and august 11 have the same numerological value  because 29 is 2+9=11 and 11 in numerology doesn't reduce anymore to 2, it remains 11.<br /><br />So ....what a coincidence that August 11 is the 777th day from death and it also is somehow similar to Michael's birthday.<br /><br />And again, 25th of June 2009 is 2+5+6+2+9=24/3=888<br />888+777 days till August 11 2011 is 1665 ----> 1+6....6+5----> 7...11---->  117 again.<br /><br />but all these are just c o i n c i d e n c e s  and we can find more of them if we want.....I think  :?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    p.s. first one...ready?<br />2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7<br />.....<br />.....<br />----> 777<br /><br />p.s.s. 777th day from "Lights Out"...dates/numbers will shed tremendous "BACK"light,  and he who seeks understanding shall receive it.
    <br /><br />Front if you are not a TS you sure are a PS guy  :lol:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I would say it goes that way with third option just because the number mirror themselves...?

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    8+0+3+7=18...8-1=7
    1+7+3+7=18...8-1=7

I guess that time will tell for the meaning.

Edit: I don't know if it's relevant but the other numbers add up to 11, and it does not work with this calculation....2+8+8+0=18....8-1=7

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • Is this the 3rd?

2+8+1+7= 18

8+0+3+7= 18

Anna,
    This is what I surmised when I first looked at it! I hope Front can shed some light on it for us!
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    Past, present & future
    Hi(s)Story shall be told
    dates, events, numbers intertwine
    and whispers shall unfold……….

Voyage to continue @ Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11 (777th day from Lights Out)

A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009
    Illumination, Jun 11 2011
    Voyage continues, Aug 10 2011
    Excluding (1 day of "simmering")

8-25-2006
    6-25-2009
    6-11-2011
    8-10-2011

17/71 (rev. in orig. post)...do the math, you get the same answer!

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    8+3+7=18…8-1=7
    18+7=25…2+5=7
    ----> 777

tHE sun begInS to dawn again on the sEven day tHEoRy………………

p.s. That's all the light to be shed for now. When the sun rises, in order to appreciate its breathtaking existence, we must not look directly at it; we must not take it all in at once but hue by hue. Until…..its vibrancy is revealed subtlety---ray by ray.

p.s.s. Do not be alarmed if my presence here becomes infrequent over the next few days…until August.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Past, present & future
    Hi(s)Story shall be told

Voyage to continue @ Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11 (777th day from Lights Out)

A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009

8-25-2006
    6-25-2009
    6-11-2011
    8-10-2011

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    8+3+7=18…8-1=7
    18+7=25…2+5=7
    ----> 777

p.s. That's all the light to be shed for now. When the sun rises, in order to appreciate its breathtaking existence, we must not look directly at it; we must not take it all in at once but hue by hue. Until…..its vibrancy is revealed subtlety---ray by ray.

p.s.s. Do not be alarmed if my presence here becomes infrequent over the next few days…until August.
    He's Here.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I knew it. Never saw that before though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Past, present & future
    Hi(s)Story shall be told

A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009

8-25-2006
    6-25-2009
    6-11-2011
    8-10-2011

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    8+3+7=18…8-1=7
    18+7=25…2+5=7
    ----> 777

I think I lost a lot of things. What happened on August 25, 2006? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    And on June 11, 2011?

Front, after 10 hours of study and work I do not have brain to think about these numbers.
    Can you be less mathematician, please?

I leave that to you, guys! <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249

No! Please don't stop posting, I need my WTF mOMENts! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Past, present & future
    Hi(s)Story shall be told

A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009

8-25-2006
    6-25-2009
    6-11-2011
    8-10-2011

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    8+3+7=18…8-1=7
    18+7=25…2+5=7
    ----> 777

He's Here.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I knew it. Never saw that before though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm really not about all those numbers, anyway adding up to a whole bunch of 7 as expected, but those letters jumped to my eyes too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So, since i'm not expecting any return or BAM nor calculate about it, THIS, if TRUE, really made my day for all the next days to come.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Past, present & future
    Hi(s)Story shall be told

A vision, Aug 25 2006
    Lights out, Jun 25 2009

8-25-2006
    6-25-2009
    6-11-2011
    8-10-2011

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
    8+3+7=18…8-1=7
    18+7=25…2+5=7
    ----> 777

I've been mum on this new development on this thread but I will say that it is interesting that this was posted on Tupac's birthday. That's it. *moonwalks back to silence* <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I'm really not about all those numbers, anyway adding up to a whole bunch of 7 as expected, but those letters jumped to my eyes too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So, since i'm not expecting any return or BAM nor calculate about it, THIS, if TRUE, really made my day for all the next days to come.

Welcome back, WYHS! Did you have your account reactivated? Good to see you here.
    He is eher/here huh?

If so I have a few things to say.

Starting with: git yer punk ass back. Little inside joke for you there... and ending with: I've been waiting and wanting and hoping for you to do this for 10 years Michael. You have my obsessive-compulsive attention thoroughly these past 2. Nothing else has captivated me so thoroughly for so long. I'm not sure how much longer my real life can take this ARG. Are you finding out everyone's personal breaking point?

@Front, how is it determined whether you add or subtract the final line? Is the point simply to find the 7s? because those numbers could easily count to 999--->resurrection. Because if we are just supposed to find the 7s that's sort of cheating the numerology, or manipulating it to make it fit. A wise man once taught us this is not legit.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    ALIVE...HES HERE...Well, duh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's why we're here too! <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

Keep the faith, keep watchin'. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    You know what, those numbers just straight up aren't right. I smell a rat.
  • I'm really not about all those numbers, anyway adding up to a whole bunch of 7 as expected, but those letters jumped to my eyes too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So, since i'm not expecting any return or BAM nor calculate about it, THIS, if TRUE, really made my day for all the next days to come.

Welcome back, WYHS! Did you have your account reactivated? Good to see you here.

I did <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thank you for remembering me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @WYHS....of course I would remember you!

<!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> .........This was me when I saw you post! Glad to see you back.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome back WYHS. It is you who have made my day sing.
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

WTF <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Don't you get it!

uhmmm…do you SEE the dates? Numbers can quite possibly be manipulated, sure…but History and dates CANNOT. There is a REASON why certain events have/do/will take place on particular dates. When you examine the numbers in the DATE columns and execute said numbers, they CLEARLY form----> 28…71…80…37

People, let's keep our heads and not get our briefs/boxers/drawers/panties in a twist. Wait for it...............