Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    The simple answer is yes, Dave Dave on LKL was Michael behind the mask... and that never ending debate can be put to rest.

Clarity for those following along.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    You came to this conclusion because that old man in Behind the mask sort of looks like Dave Dave?
    He's in all 3 videos, and dressed just like Dave Dave, the song is "Behind the Mask"... seems pretty clear to me. You show all that to a non-believer (if you could get one to sit still long enough) and you'd have a new believer on your hands.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    He's in all 3 videos, and dressed just like Dave Dave, the song is "Behind the Mask"... seems pretty clear to me. You show all that to a non-believer (if you could get one to sit still long enough) and you'd have a new believer on your hands.

I know that dave dave on LKL is MIchael, what i don´t get is why he choose hollywood tonight...

I know that dave dave on LKL is MIchael, what i don´t get is why he choose hollywood tonight...

Well, could be very simply, he went Hollywood Tonight that night. It's true that you may never ever get that chance again... to do a live national TV interview in disguise... just like in the movies (Liberian Girl)... it's very Hollywood.

I dunno, but it does make sense in my head.
    S/he's giving hot tricks to men just to get in... (who's to say he didn't say "he's...?)

...and we thought he meant sexual... lol... Dave Dave was a hot trick on Larry King that's for sure... and necessary for Michael to get in that's for sure.

keep going?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Well, could be very simply, he went Hollywood Tonight that night. It's true that you may never ever get that chance again... to do a live national TV interview in disguise... just like in the movies (Liberian Girl)... it's very Hollywood.

I dunno, but it does make sense in my head.

maybe you can help me bec... I´m going nut now... I´m sure I saw a video of breking news some time ago... I´m crazy? or there is a video??? was just a teaser??? I can´t found it!!!! <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • "For your own interpretation.......<br /><br />Pranksta Gangsta gives birth to new "chapter." <br />Gestation period
    > approximately 3 weeks (possibly premature)<br />Keep watchin'.....................<br /><br />And if anybody is looking for those missing hours of surveillance footage, they reside at 777 Mystery Lane, Truth, USA. <br /><br />By the way, it's NOT "stealing" if the cas$h was taken by it's RIGHTFUL OWNER. Whodunnit Whodini? Hmmmm....... maybe it was that Gangsta dude in blue. Nah, couldn't be 'cause he's "dead."  <br /><br />TRuth will Make Justice siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing..................  <br /><br />Get your paper and pins ready, future HIStory is in the making. "<br /><br /><br />TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......
    20071007InkPen.jpg?timestamp=1268325780147<br />OH  come on!
    yes my friend, TR - intentionaly or not - made the same mistake.
    You know TR came from MJFC forum, where there was a topic about MJ's spelling mistakes...I saw it there.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Can we cut the TR crap please and stick to the topic? Thank you.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

But Souza you were the one who didn't believe in coincidences.
    OK, Front joined the forum when we were asking where Back vanished and why he isn't to be found on any forum. That's when Front appeared telling us "He never left".

Well it was no0t the forst time when we were asking that question so why Front came just in time to fit the deadline given by TR?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No, but I do believe in copycats and imitators.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

No, but I do believe in copycats and imitators.

TR you mean? Not Front?
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

<!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

<!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Don't MAKE me forget the "gentleman rules" and turn you over my leg and give your BACK-side whippin' you ain't never gonna forget!

Never "ASS"ume anything!

7DT continues…..
    previous post----> XX days (+1 day of…..)

Perfection is the Child of Time.
  • MJ was behind the mask when he played Dave Dave on Larry King, who dressed the same as this alleged John Edwards guy at 1:33 and in Hollywood Tonight and the guy in the death bed scene in Hold My Hand at 1:32.

What more do we need?
    [youtube:1joic4jr]

Wow, bec - that's a great connection. I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. I've wondered about the John Edwards guy because he seems to stand out - at least they make sure he stands out in the videos.

I don't use these smilies often but this seems appropriate for how I'm feeling. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

Blessings

I just noticed that at :59 when Miko is asked the question by LK, he almost spoke in present tense and then caught himself. He said "Absolutely. When he's..." and then corrected himself to past tense. Also - Miko has been really close to Michael throughout the years. There isn't any show of hurt or pain or anger at all in his actions. Which is odd for someone who's best friend was just killed suspiciously.
  • suspicious//

Don't MAKE me forget the "gentleman rules" and turn you over my leg and give your BACK-side whippin' you ain't never gonna forget!

Never "ASS"ume anything!

7DT continues…..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry. I shouldn't laugh. It was just funny that you popped in from out of nowhere (or so it seems). Your post reminded me of something Teddy Riley might say. No, not implying you are he...just saying it reminded me of him.

Alrighty then - back to the 7 day theory.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    suspicious//

Never "ASS"ume anything!

7DT continues…..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't get why people jump to conclusions so fast before they wait and see what someone is really saying. Does it really matter who the person is as long as what he writes worths reading and thinking about. I'm not a math expert and get lost if someone doesn't explain the calculation and what the numbers are for and my english fails me to understand the cryptic messages but still I'm watching out this thread with a big interest. Being cautious is good but it shouldn't make you ignore or reject the person so soon. Wait and see. Before you make probably false assumptions, maybe it is better to be patient. Remember; All good things come to those who wait.
  • The simple answer is yes, Dave Dave on LKL was Michael behind the mask... and that never ending debate can be put to rest. Clarity for those following along.
    My friend kept saying "Michael is dead! There is no way he is alive, thats stupid! It was all over the news etc etc.." I showed her the Dave Dave on LKL and then a video of the real Dave Dave and then showed her the Ghost clip of the mayor and she said '....ok, so maybe he is alive. What does it matter!" HAHAHAHA <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Even someone who has no interest in whether Michael is alive or dead can't deny the difference between LKL Dave Dave and Real Dave Dave. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • "For your own interpretation....... Pranksta Gangsta gives birth to new "chapter." Gestation period
    > approximately 3 weeks (possibly premature) Keep watchin'..................... And if anybody is looking for those missing hours of surveillance footage, they reside at 777 Mystery Lane, Truth, USA. By the way, it's NOT "stealing" if the cas$h was taken by it's RIGHTFUL OWNER. Whodunnit Whodini? Hmmmm....... maybe it was that Gangsta dude in blue. Nah, couldn't be 'cause he's "dead." TRuth will Make Justice siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.................. Get your paper and pins ready, future HIStory is in the making. " TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......
    20071007InkPen.jpg?timestamp=1268325780147 OH come on!
    <br /><br />LOL! I remember the story that goes with the image you posted and how the woman had to buy him some tighty whitey underwear  :oops: . But it's interesting that they both write 'pin' instead of 'pen'. But I think it just means they are both illiterate lol joking.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    JentleTouch - I think the same as you. I'm not convinced that BACK is Michael. I do believe he's someone acting on Michael's behalf. Perhaps he is Backerman. Nobody else comes to my mind in Michael's inner circle that could speak like that - unless it's someone we aren't familiar with.
    <br />Shh,voiceforthesilent, it can be dangerous to have the same opinion as me. You may be accused of being me lol<br />Im joking  bearhug Can you please tell me who that Backerman guy is? I've never heard of him.
    JentleTouch, <br />I have read a lot of his interviews, I have seen a lot of videos and heard how he speaks and it's always Simply. Profoundly but simply. Nothing to do with BACK's style, right?
    <br />Have you not heard Lisa Marie say that Michael put on an act when in public or for interviews, and with his friends swears and talks totally different? Also, there was a video and thread on when MJ was doing the TDRCAU video in Brazil and was in a planning meeting with city officials, that after the officials left MJ said to his friends/staff with him, "Damn, I thought those moth-r-fu-ers would never leave." MJ has learned from a young age to have a clean family-friendly respectful presentation to the public/world, but he can still relax and be himself like a regular guy with the ones close around him. I do think he probably didn't/doesn't swear that often, never around children, and probably did it with purpose when he did, to make a point. You underestimate MJ's ability also to disguise and morph his speaking and writing style. He is a master of disguise in all kinds of ways.
    <br />MJonmind, I wasn't talking about swearing:) I think it's a pretty normal thing for every man - to swear like a sailor at certain situations and Im sure Michael does it a lot.<br />I was talking about BACK's "difficult" way of writing, like reading an old book you know, while Michael always speaks simply and understandably.<br />But you can be right about that disguising and morphing stuff..these were my thoughts also. But I must say I don't think like that anymore.
    <br /><br />yes could you please i don't think i know about him either  :D
  • here is one thread about him. When I have a minute I'll post another that gives more insight. Blessings!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=188&t=18831&p=324892&hilit=backerman#p324892<!-- l -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    "For your own interpretation.......<br /><br />Pranksta Gangsta gives birth to new "chapter." <br />Gestation period
    > approximately 3 weeks (possibly premature)<br />Keep watchin'.....................<br /><br />And if anybody is looking for those missing hours of surveillance footage, they reside at 777 Mystery Lane, Truth, USA. <br /><br />By the way, it's NOT "stealing" if the cas$h was taken by it's RIGHTFUL OWNER. Whodunnit Whodini? Hmmmm....... maybe it was that Gangsta dude in blue. Nah, couldn't be 'cause he's "dead."  <br /><br />TRuth will Make Justice siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing..................  <br /><br />Get your paper and pins ready, future HIStory is in the making. "<br /><br />TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......
    <br /><br /> :o TR777 wasn't even here to "give birth". He's back on the mothership, all offended. <br /><br />I think, in retribution, he simply laid an egg. Methinks, a bad one. :? <br /><br />And NOW it has hatched  afraid/ :shock:
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> TR777 wasn't even here to "give birth". He's back on the mothership, all offended.

I think, in retribution, he simply laid an egg. Methinks, a bad one. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And NOW it has hatched <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! pROLLy !!

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    here is one thread about him. When I have a minute I'll post another that gives more insight. Blessings!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=188&t=18831&p=324892&hilit=backerman#p324892<!-- l -->

thanks for the thread link