Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well, I think we all collectively proved that it's not that easy to be a fake insider.
    <br />And it's not easy to be a fake Michael  suspicious//  but some do a very good job.<br /><br />Hi Front, I see you are here at an unusual hour  suspicious// but it's good to see you around  :D <br />About Doggy .....I think he has much more dignity than to play fake Michaels on the net. It takes kind of a low character to fake an insider or MJ.
    <br /><br /><br />I agree. I don't think it's Doggy either. He's all about parody, not deception. He even puts that disclaimer on anything he writes to make sure no one takes it seriously.
    <br /><br />Apparently he's also a big fat hypocrite. Psst, conspiracy, your character is showing... and it's stained and full of holes.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I don't think it's been proven at all that it's him. Using the word "atlas", not being good at math, and the fact that he hasn't commented on this doesn't prove that it is him. There are a lot of things that have happened on this forum that he hasn't commented on. In my opinion, it's not him. Like I said, I'ma keep watchin'.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not know at what time it start to smell "ugly"
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Should I know who Doggy or Conspiracy is/are?
    Lies. Time always tells.

Back wouldn't back down from a challenge. Back only left websites because MJ's family was being disrespected, not because his legitimacy was confronted.

Fake.

Ps. he had an opportunity to prove it and he blew it. Fake grainy webcam pic of MJ hands is super lame. Oh, and is that the sweetest river in Germania? Along with the yellow brick road I suppose. I thought it led to Neverland or did you forget what you already posted Conspiracy? Tuck your tail between your legs and run away bitch.

Yes, it's the blogger who has had it out for Souza and this website since 2009. Full of sick sexual deviant commentary and the product of a mentally ill individual. I won't link to it again. Search my recent posts on this thread if you really want to know who this is.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    <br /><br /><br />I feel like releasing all the anger when I see this
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

Yes, it's the blogger who has had it out for Souza and this website since 2009. Full of sick sexual deviant commentary and the product of a mentally ill individual. I won't link to it again. Search my recent posts on this thread if you really want to know who this is.
    So in your opinion is this guy-- Front, TR and Poetry in Motion--an all-in-one show? Souza, is he the one you've been trying to warn us all about? Is this guy a believer who loves MJ and just playing around, or really a serious smart sicko preying upon who he sees as weak vulnerable gullible MJ-devotees-hoaxers? If this guy is really that notorious, shouldn't we have an expose of this guy--almost like a police report so we know what to look for next time. Offenders usually do their evil over and over again, because they can't stop. I know you don't want to give him more attention, but it would be good to see what he's said in the past, showing his true intentions, instead of Mr. Nice guy.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSQfQF2It4gDmvIzvMqzBa2r36TD3CgecVgE_OFcDPBew0JFcoTktphvU
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

So in your opinion is this guy-- Front, TR and Poetry in Motion--an all-in-one show? Souza, is he the one you've been trying to warn us all about? Is this guy a believer who loves MJ and just playing around, or really a serious smart sicko preying upon who he sees as weak vulnerable gullible MJ-devotees-hoaxers? If this guy is really that notorious, shouldn't we have an expose of this guy--almost like a police report so we know what to look for next time. Offenders usually do their evil over and over again, because they can't stop. I know you don't want to give him more attention, but it would be good to see what he's said in the past, showing his true intentions, instead of Mr. Nice guy.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSQfQF2It4gDmvIzvMqzBa2r36TD3CgecVgE_OFcDPBew0JFcoTktphvU

No, I personally don't think so.
    I don't know. But it's bad juju.

I'm pretty sure he was here watching his own show too, SAW style. He likes to watch. I kept getting a whole bunch of PMs from an obscure member who has never contacted me before and suddenly they're all real super interested in what I think and have to say on the subject, about how I "seem to be the expert".

Like I said, yes, best fake I've ever seen, fake of the year even. Hats off Conspiracy, but in the end, and it didn't take long, game over for you.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

If anyone wants to know who conspiracy is, chack his old blog and see how he thinks it's validated to call people nazi's and what else in a way that's not very classy. I don't give a shit about him, he probably just has a controlling wife or something. Not worth any more of my valuable time. Is he front? I don't know, but I do know front is not very convincing and there are too many coincidences. And saying something might happen on the 777th day of the hoax is pretty safe to predict don't you think? The chance that something will happen on that day (not the bam in particular) is pretty big and many have been saying that since day 1.

I suggest we stop the anger and use this topic now again to analyze BACK's posts, because that is after all interesting enough.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Is it just me who is shocked by the name calling? I see no proof that Front is an impostor.
  • Is it just me who is shocked by the name calling? I see no proof that Front is an impostor.

Two of us Sarahli! Somehow certain words cannot get past my tongue or my fingers!

<!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

This is a Pinacolada toast Sarahli! I reserve the Goldschlager for those who need it!

With Love
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Is it just me who is shocked by the name calling? I see no proof that Front is an impostor.

Two of us Sarahli! Somehow certain words cannot get past my tongue or my fingers!

<!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

This is a Pinacolada toast Sarahli! I reserve the Goldschlager for those who need it!

With Love

High 5! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398

Nope...not just you. This does tend to be an emotionally charged bunch though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Tee hee! After reading this page, it would be hilarious if Front is Michael. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Until we have REAL proof I won't go to accusations.

Somewhere in this thread, loooong time ago, someone made a joke about what if Back comes here to post under the name Front. So the Front username is not that original after all. Who's a thief?
    As much as we want Back to post here - he's not posting at the moment, not even on MJJC

Maybe he is already posting here under a different screen name. Lets check to see if there is a user named FRONT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> j/k

That was a good joke at that time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's how we got ourselves a Front <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    As a funny coincidence, this old post above was on page 16 1+6=7 <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    he is here - doggy is here hahahajhha hahahha hahhahha!!! Hi Doggy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yet we have no proof it's doggy... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    That's Mister Doggie, to you. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The sealer for me is he resurrected his old Conspiracy blog after a 4 month hiatus 2 days ago with a post about imposters titled --->

Back And Barking

Oh puh-leeeze. This Back to Front stunt will no doubt be the subject of another blog post.

I don't need any more proof. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@Its her, looks like a big fat FLEA egg was hatched.
    The sealer for me is he resurrected his old Conspiracy blog after a 4 month hiatus 2 days ago with a post about imposters titled --->

Back And Barking

Oh puh-leeeze. This Back to Front stunt will no doubt be the subject of another blog post.

I don't need any more proof. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@Its her, looks like a big fat FLEA egg was hatched.

So Mister Doggie is reading here <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    Anyway, he's very sarcastic, in a funny way though.

NO L.O.V.E. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I thought he was talking about the account illusion777 on Twitter being a fake.
    I still don't think it's Mister Doggie playing with us here. Don't know, he just seems too inteligent to do this. If he does this - it's really dissapointing about him.
    I still don't think it's Mister Doggie playing with us here. Don't know, he just seems too inteligent to do this. If he does this - it's really dissapointing about him.

It's not him. I'm convinced. What would be the point? It's of no benefit to him.