Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that!

SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer.

The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

I have to be patient, I can't walk away. YOU KNOW?

I agree many things would change in 5 years but to make up formulas designed to produce targeted numbers based on the premise that someone would change their mind is pure speculation. There is back math, and all we know of it is what was posted in the past. If it doesn't match back math it doesn't match back math, end of factual information. I don't know if back changed since then or had more then one style of producing numbers, all I know is what is archived. You can't just make up a formula with creative math and throw it out saying that back might have changed his style to such because it produces these numbers and therefore it's proof you are real. I'm sorry, I'll try to be more positive but I can't agree to this numerology as proof of anything.
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    I'm more of an innocent bystander, and I don't believe this or that or anything, I just read and enjoy my WTF moments, they can be quite funny sometimes. Looking through the last couple of pages though, there is something that Front has created - a lot of hysteria (he knows how to push those buttons!). But letting that happen to you is a personal choice, not his fault. My choice was to sit back (argh) and enjoy the show, I don't need to be questioning everything if I come here and look at the forum with my usual "I don't know" attitude. And I also think that you'll never be able to prove who is behind any anonymous username on the internet. So I don't see the point in getting all "emotionally involved".
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Mr Front, I like the fact that you're still here. A tick in the plus column for that.
    You have my attention and I will keep watching.gif
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'm gonna keep watchin' too........
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I'm more of an innocent bystander, and I don't believe this or that or anything, I just read and enjoy my WTF moments, they can be quite funny sometimes. Looking through the last couple of pages though, there is something that Front has created - a lot of hysteria (he knows how to push those buttons!). But letting that happen to you is a personal choice, not his fault. My choice was to sit back (argh) and enjoy the show, I don't need to be questioning everything if I come here and look at the forum with my usual "I don't know" attitude. And I also think that you'll never be able to prove who is behind any anonymous username on the internet. So I don't see the point in getting all "emotionally involved".

good post
    Mr Front, I like the fact that you're still here. A tick in the plus column for that. <br />You have my attention and I will keep watching.gif
    <br /><br />makes me chuckle when you call them that.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I will also continue as a spectator for now .. maybe this is someone more attentive to others hoax
  • Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that!

SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer.

The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

To everyone else who is being positive and THINKING FOR YOURSELF………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.

Front,
    Thanks for coming back and posting in spite of your earlier comment of being scarce until August. I appreciate your thought provoking posts and look forward to them everyday. It is definitely nice to have something exciting to look forward to once again! Believe me, I am taking your advice....I am thinking for myself and I'm a watchin'!!!!!!Peace! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • @mjintrigue2012- <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

As much as we want Back to post here - he's not posting at the moment, not even on MJJC

Maybe he is already posting here under a different screen name. Lets check to see if there is a user named FRONT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> j/k

That was a good joke at that time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's how we got ourselves a Front <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    As a funny coincidence, this old post above was on page 16 1+6=7 <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
    The user name "Front" that back chose to use now is actually quite funny. It goes to show that back was paying attention all along. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    The beginning always gives way to an end.
    The end always gives way to a beginning.

Scientists tell us that dark matter exists, but they cannot SEE it. They have admitted that they can't find 90 percent of the Universe! We cannot see or touch it; its existence is IMPLIED ---through findings/"evidence".

Throughout the History of time, there has been an ongoing battle between GOOD and EVIL. Prophets have walked among us pre-June 25 and continue to walk among us --- physically in the flesh OR implied through Faith. They walk the face of the Earth with a message --- Love for all human-kind….. and deLIVErance; the common denominator of Prophetic messages.

The world listened when Michael fought his battles with UNdying determination ---and JUSTICE prevailed. And they listened to his message. BUt they did NOT listen close enough! SOME people only "heard" (half truths)…… while others truly "listened" (Truth!) ---- they got the whole enchilada.

That battle is still being fought……just on a different layer of the "enchilada".

Believing and knowing are two different things. Don't take my word as conclusive evidence. The proof will be provided in future HIStory……….
    [BBvideo 425,350:2i87ljcm]
    Uploaded by 21311KW on Jan 7, 2011

FAITH
    My observation and opinion. <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
    Disclaimer: This is not directed at anyone in particular.

No one can make you feel a certain way unless you allow it to happen, own your feelings. Blaming others for the way you react is not productive. Front did not come on this thread to cause drama/confusion but came as a member to input his opinions.

The reaction of those who became paranoid did that to themselves. I read this whole thread from beginning to now and I did not see anywhere that Front came in with the intentions to deceive. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

This is a pattern and my observation as I see it. It has gone this way for as long as I have been on this board. As soon as the person who the majority has put up on a pedestal goes in the wrong direction to their liking all of a sudden they are deemed a fraud. It is not the persons fault that your expectations didn't turn out the way you hoped. Front did not put himself in a position of authority or an insider, you all gave him that title.

Peace <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    When love is present, you are happy, alive and free. You feel good about yourself and good about life. You are confident, creative and naturally effective. Life works effortlessly and great things happen.

This is the experience of love. This is what we want in our relationships and in our lives. Love by itself is never enough to have a relationship work. To have a relationship work, you need to make sure the other person actually feels loved.

At any moment, you are totally, 100% at the effect of the world around you. Whatever happens around you, you will react in some way.

At the same time, the world around you is totally 100% at the effect of you. Whatever you do, the world around you will react to you. This makes you cause. At any moment, your life is exactly the way that it is.

You are the way you are and the people in your life are exactly the way that they are. This is true whether you like it or not. Your demands and expectations for how life should be have nothing to do with the way life is.

Look in your life and notice how true this is. Find any aspect of your life that you dont like. Now notice how irrelevant your feelings are. This area of your life is still the way that it is.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I'll be just watching for a while and observe. I'll also be the first to offer my apologises for what I said if it turns out to be wrong. At this point in time my nerves are stretched and I'm done and tired of psychos who pretend to be who they're not. I'm pissed off and at this point I burst and I might offend someone or say things that are not right, but I can't take pretenders anymore. That's all. I'm tired, I want this neverending circe to stop.

I'll be watching for now and see if I was wrong or right. If I was wrong, I'll be offering my apologises. I hope you understand me and that my nerves are too tensed after such a long time.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Let your fingers do the walkin'……….

letyourfingersdothewalk.th.png

Just wanted to say I like those man hands with long fingers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMG I am having pc issues...sorry for the double post. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    First, I love you ALL <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> in moments like this one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

People don't want to be deceived, they think it's a bad thing. Well when you don't really care if you are deceived, you can't be hurt.It's sort of like when you are already dead, they can't kill you again.

Great post mjintrigue - about that town I've never heard before, nor about the yellow brick road, I thought this was only a fictional creation but it does exist somewhere in the world <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . That dancer has the initials TS, funny coincidence.

Ok so now we believe again that Front is Back, back... But before that, Front was not Back but a fake Back, or a genuine "just Front", and now people think Front MAY be Back who would be back so they talk to Front as if he is Back and back. But now, in front of Front's posts, we are back to the fact that we don't really know if he is Back being back or if he is Front and not Back, and so he would not be back, but just be Front.

Jesus, now i'm even afraid just to say "i'm back" on the chatroom

my head is spinning like a carousel after reading your post hahahhahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Michael PLEASE, if you ever come back , and we ever meet, and we ever happen to talk about the hoax, PLEASE do not try to explain me about numerology. NEVER EVER EVER. I say it with L.O.V.E.

Thank you Darling

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael you can talk to me about whatever, even about the 90 percents of the missing universe, I don't care, just...be with us <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> please....
    Never was good at math. I have the report cards to prove this. But I do love language as in the spoken, written and sung varieties.<br />
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    I know from first experience that some of us do tend to make accusations and get suspicious unnecessarily without cause. I agree with Sarah and will do just that observe and continue reading. I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride. I havent really caught the numerology thing but I will continue to follow Front and see where this journey with him leads me. So until then I draw no conclusions as to who Front is or who he isn't. So Front for now you have my undivided attention so please continue.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that! <br /><br />SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer. <br /><br />The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues……………. <br /><br />To everyone else who is being positive and THINKING FOR YOURSELF………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.
    <br />MJ said that a few times in interviews!!  afraid/ albino/ <br />Front, I like the way you responded like a true gentleman to these attacks, born of our uncertainty. <br />Man, that pie is sounding better all the time, and I can hardly wait! Can't get enough of your posts!  respect/ <br /><br />I do appreciate each of my fellow-members here, in spite of what just happened these last couple of pages--some are aggressive/confrontational, some quietly observing/carefully watching, and some add comic relief. (The best movies always have a variety of interesting unique characters.) Bottom line is we all love MJ under whatever name he's goes under  suspicious// --> . And I love being here--don't want to miss a thing--party included!  party/
  • I think it's odd..the handwritting I mean

...I TRuly love you all...
    ...you are My TRue inspiration...
    ...Animals sTRike...

funny way of writting

Was Back only imitating his master? Or was Back the master himself?

[glow=red:3dos2fm7]Wasn't there a member called TR, and Souza banned him? can this be something in relation to TR? I am just thinking out loud.[/glow:3dos2fm7]
    Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that! <br />SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer. <br /><br />The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues……………. <br /><br />To everyone else who is being positive and [glow=red:2kcz7m7i]THINKING FOR YOURSELF[/glow:2kcz7m7i]………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.[/glow]
    [glow=red:2kcz7m7i]<br />MJ said that a few times in interviews!!  afraid/ albino/ penguin/ <br />[/glow]
    [glow=red:2kcz7m7i]<br />MJ also said I promise you that, "yours truly" - I've heard it before around here, and TS said "THINKING FOR YOURSELF"<br /><br />  errrr <br />Now who's who?  geek/ [/glow]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    sunshine.jpg
    i kind of like to watch these threads because of how crazy it can get . but if anyone really wants to get my attention they have to put the flash cards away cause when the numbers come out my brain shuts down. i don't do math. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> besides i really don't think i know enough about michael to even begin to try and make any determination who could be him and who couldn't. but i do enjoy watching all of you . <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    with the l.o.v.e.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    [offtopic:3bqw73as][vent]I'm tired of tests and I'm tired of games. I'm tired of foregoing things I ought to be doing. Yes, I am addicted. Yes, this is only my fault. No, I cannot quit.

After 2 years if MJ were here, he knows who each one of us is, what we stand for, and the content of our character, and how we have changed over this time. Either we match up to what he wants to see or we don't.

Go ahead, my companions, and pile on to flame me in front of what you presume to be our hero.

[rant]What is the point, what is our purpose for being here? Why the head tricks? Why the mind games? Why the cryptic, deceptive, no-possible-right-answer puzzles that we can't independently discover the right answer to without waiting for the next date, the next hearing, the next article, the next vague encrypted wild guess date... why the elaborate, 2 year, emotional rollercoaster ride? There are people who's health, mental and physical, has been effected by following the death hoax... people who have lost their jobs over it, people who have ignored their families and pets over it, people who have sought counseling over it, people who can't eat, people who can't sleep... there must be some reason we are here, and why we are being strung along for so long... what is the reason? Why can't we find some truth?[/rant]

If you don't hear at all me you must be new at this.

I don't understand how anyone can do what we are doing here and NOT be emotionally invested in it... and for my fellow members then to throw it out there like it's a character flaw... and speak with such thinly veiled arrogant disdain about it, in such passive-aggressive fashion... If you're not emotionally invested I don't know why you would be here at all.[/vent][/offtopic:3bqw73as]
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    [offtopic:25iyo5la][vent]I'm tired of tests and I'm tired of games. I'm tired of foregoing things I ought to be doing. Yes, I am addicted. Yes, this is only my fault. No, I cannot quit.

After 2 years if MJ were here, he knows who each one of us is, what we stand for, and the content of our character, and how we have changed over this time. Either we match up to what he wants to see or we don't.

Go ahead, my companions, and pile on to flame me in front of what you presume to be our hero.

[rant]What is the point, what is our purpose for being here? Why the head tricks? Why the mind games? Why the cryptic, deceptive, no-possible-right-answer puzzles that we can't independently discover the right answer to without waiting for the next date, the next hearing, the next article, the next vague encrypted wild guess date... why the elaborate, 2 year, emotional rollercoaster ride? There are people who's health, mental and physical, has been effected by following the death hoax... people who have lost their jobs over it, people who have ignored their families and pets over it, people who have sought counseling over it, people who can't eat, people who can't sleep... there must be some reason we are here, and why we are being strung along for so long... what is the reason? Why can't we find some truth?[/rant]

If you don't hear at all me you must be new at this.

I don't understand how anyone can do what we are doing here and NOT be emotionally invested in it... and for my fellow members then to throw it out there like it's a character flaw... and speak with such thinly veiled arrogant disdain about it, in such passive-aggressive fashion... If you're not emotionally invested I don't know why you would be here at all.[/vent][/offtopic:25iyo5la]

[offtopic:25iyo5la]I think it's a balancing act that people do in order to not be so emotionally invested in it that it takes away from their day to day. I'm sorry people have been going through so much trouble due to their obsession over it. I balance by looking at this whole thing as a movie, an ARG. I may get emotionally invested while I'm reading or in my "hoax mode" but then when I walk away from it, the only thing I take away with me is the lessons I've learned. I've also had plenty of spiritual-related experiences due to this so that is mainly why I'm still in it because I feel like I'm supposed to be in it for whatever reason. I also think what some people may have to do is simply grieve because there is still a possibility that he has transitioned. I think that helped me out a lot too because I thought he was dead for a long time and even now, I never fully let go of that possibility. And walking away from it for periods of time help as well.That's just my two cents. As far as the mind games go, well that's up to us to decide whether we feed into them or not. And hopefully, one day, it'll be explain. The truth will finally prevail and we'll be able to realize why we all are in this adventure to begin with.[/offtopic:25iyo5la]
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I agree, bec. I'm tired and frustrated....nothing makes sense...never has.....and I feel like the more I learn, the less I know. I just pray in the end it's all worth it. I just want to know that MJ is okay and well....without dealing with the next new "informer" giving cryptic numbers and statements. I want something concrete....some may say that's being selfish, but that is how I feel right now.
    It's okay Bec. We are all in this together and experiencing the commonalty of holding down jobs, attending to our families and animals and on top of that spending ? hours a day on the hoax. 2 years of lack of sleep. It's already 2.30 am here in Auz, but I can't sleep. I also am an addict. But go the distance I must. No other option. So don't let it get to you. Tomorrow is another hoax day and we'll still be here. No one could ever accuse you of not being passionate about it.
    besides i really don't think i know enough about michael to even begin to try and make any determination who could be him and who couldn't.

Who knows enough about Michael? None of us does. Maybe we know 10% of him, like the scientists with the universe, yet the rest HAS to be there.
    If you're not emotionally invested I don't know why you would be here at all

Bec !!
    I can't speak for the others but when it comes to investing my emotions in this journey - I know what it means.
    If Michael took over something, he managed a takeover of my life (and yours probably). I DO exist on the mj communities much more than in real life. Where I am, who I am now, after 2 years? For certain I am NOT the same person, all because of HIM.

So maybe he isn't even alive, yet he took over our lives. Maybe all these hoax forums are a big joke of some sick minds. Yet we make them going because of HIM, because we love him and I want to say it loud, because WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

Do sick minds try to deceive us, making us believe Michael is here? Well I'm not feeling offended Bec. Because it is my choice to be here and to take the risk of being deceived. Because it is for HIM I take this risk. I am aware of everything and I accept it for HIM. Because if there is a tiny possibility he's with us, alive and here, I don't care how many trolls come and go, I don't care if today I believe one of them and tommorow I realize I was stupid to believe, I don't feel humiliated, because I've learned long ago that there is a kind of WRONG PRIDE and a kind of GOOD HUMBLENESS.

I see no END to our suffering. Even when I laugh and make jokes, that big pain of his absence is still there all the time....because whether we are believers or not, we all lost him ...at least for the time being <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->