Official back & Front thread

Comments

• FrontFront Posts: 155
    Can you smell the NEW & improved recipe Simmering to perfection?

Check the details and ask yourself this…..
    1. Is the temperature set at 376 degrees?
    2. Is the timer set for 25 minutes?
    3. Has it "chilled" for 43 minutes?

If you can answer yes to all of the above, then the ("pie") mold shall be broken indeed.

They say a watched pot never boils, however, in THIS case I would suggest putting that pot on the Front burner and----> KEEP Watchin'

p.s. Those motorcycle pics…pretty neat! Clutch…check. Cables…check. Risers…check. Bearings…check. Mounts…check. Now, where is that "SHIFT" that was mentioned a few times some pages back? <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So a shift in perspective, like comparing an aerial vista to a linear view? Are we about to take off and get air born?
    I am so coming along for this ride.
  • Can you smell the NEW & improved recipe Simmering to perfection?

3+7+6=16
    1+6=7

[glow=red:j0pxg93o]2+5=7[/glow:j0pxg93o]

[glow=red:j0pxg93o]4+3=7[/glow:j0pxg93o]

If you can answer yes to all of the above, then the ("pie") mold shall be broken indeed.

They say a watched pot never boils, however, in THIS case I would suggest putting that pot on the Front burner and----> KEEP Watchin'

p.s. Those motorcycle pics…pretty neat! Clutch…check. Cables…check. Risers…check. Bearings…check. Mounts…check. Now, where is that "SHIFT" that was mentioned a few times some pages back? <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Postby Front » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:21 pm
    The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)[highlight=#ff0000:2dfdcbfp]Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma"[/highlight:2dfdcbfp]. Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

I don't know if I can answer those but I hope it's about time the people in charge shift gears of the hoax...maybe we'll reach the end of it <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • p.s. Those motorcycle pics…pretty neat! Clutch…check. Cables…check. Risers…check. Bearings…check. Mounts…check. Now, where is that "SHIFT" that was mentioned a few times some pages back? <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

Hi Front

Why not do as BeTheChange suggested by special request on the previous page - [highlight=#ff4080:2dmm4v0x] "sign on to MJJC as Back. Back hasn't signed on since June 22, 2010...so it's quite safe to say that if Back signed on today or tomorrow, then Front (most definitely) = Back." [/highlight:2dmm4v0x]

How about you hop on that bike, shift gears and wiz on down the road to MJJC and let your fingers do the walking to login & out at MJJC. <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

Bam! Instant credibility!

Afterwards you can follow the yellow brick road BACK here and watch everyone go NUTS as the word spreads far and wide on forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, et al. Then you'll have everyone in hoaxland <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> rummaging in their cupboards looking for their finest pots to chuck on the Front burner... and scrambling for a Front row seat to KEEP Watchin.... GUARANTEED!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

I must say that I'm glad you stopped writing "[glow=red:28jgqnqe]ASS[/glow:28jgqnqe]umption" finally after the Bad [glow=red:28jgqnqe]ASS[/glow:28jgqnqe] Motorcycle article on TMZ. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And it seems like the white rabbit is ready for the ride. So let's go! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

nxuio9.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I agree with French Braid.

@Front: Why not go sign in if you're back? I don't believe you are back. Why not sign in if you want to be recognized as legitimate? You came here ranting about fakes, no kidding, I've had it up to here myself. A fake ranting about fakes is a real hypocrite.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    me thinks this is what cha call a catch 22 sitiation
    dance with me michael <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    think i will <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • I agree with French Braid.

@Front: Why not go sign in if you're back? I don't believe you are back. Why not sign in if you want to be recognized as legitimate? You came here ranting about fakes, no kidding, I've had it up to here myself. A fake ranting about fakes is a real hypocrite.
    <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • I agree with French Braid.

<!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • thevoicethevoice Posts: 45
    To Front:

Thanks for stepping in TS shoes= Change/SHIFT in perspective, lost too many people in his mathematics ...but the answer shall be the same indeed.

>YES
    > YES
    > NO, not yet but soon

<!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

• Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simmering_%28Vienna%29<!-- m -->

<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Interesting word "smell".
    hm, Latoya said MJ called perfume smell in her new book.
    I'm getting a wiff of something and I don't think it's BS
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simmering_%28Vienna%29<!-- m -->

<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

wasnpt in Vienna the tribute that jermaine was about to do on the first aniversary??
    <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    One of the most specific attractions for visitors in Simmering is the "Cemetery for the Nameless", a cemetery for dead bodies found in the waters of river Danube.
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    I'm new here and going to put my 2 cents worth in. I mean no offense and this is not aimed at anyone in particular.

I belong to MJJC, I've been reading back's posts for a while, studying them actually. If I may suggest a “wait and see” approach for all of us here. Wouldn't it be a shame if Front really is back, and left because he was mocked or ignored? He seems to have left MJJC because instead of “trying harder to understand” the members there fight about everything, and attack MJs family. Weird. Sad, really.

A little something about back's tHeOrY Or Vision you might find interesting. Near the beginning, back seems to confuse Luke 1:26 with Luke 1:36. This is no mistake, imo.

Luke 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth. Back's version is a little different and seems specific to MJs change of status (living to “dead”) in the City of Angels, literally Los Angeles.

Luke 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. This can be taken as a reference to E Taylor, remember news of her publicist e-mailing the press that "Michael is breathing just fine"? If you aren't aware, find out what happened to her while filming Cleopatra – could have been an inspiration for her dear friend.

It always seemed strange to me that there are exactly 2 hours between EMT arrival and Time of Death...12:26 to 2:26.TMZ 6 minutes early w/ their report. Luke 1:26 and 1:36.

This "mix up" made me wonder if Luke is a key, so I looked up passages that correspond to significant times on Jun 25 2009. Keep in mind I am not discussing religion, but back's use of Bible references to tell HIS story....

12:26 EMTs arrived at Carolwood.
    Luke 12:26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? A contemporary version is -- If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest? (in other words, THIS IS IT!!)

2:20 TMZ reported MJs death.
    Luke 2:20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the THINGS THEY HAD HEARD AND SEEN, AS IT WAS TOLD UNTO THEM.

2:26 Official Time of Death
    Luke 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

And the date, June 25...why June 25?
    Luke 6:25 What sorrow awaits you who are fat and prosperous now, for a time of awful hunger awaits you. What sorrow awaits you who laugh now, for your laughing will turn to mourning and sorrow.

We are certainly hungry for more MJ, aren't we? What of the press that fed off him, comics who laughed at him, the tabloids that made a cartoon character of him and the leeches who lived off him? As he says in Wanna Be Starting Something -
    Still they hate you, you're a vegetable
    You're just a buffet, you're a vegetable
    They eat off of you, you're a vegetable

For 2009
    Luke 20:9 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

I'd say Branca, McClain and Weitzman are fine "husbandmen".
  • Can you smell the NEW & improved recipe Simmering to perfection?

Front,
    I do declare that that pie mold has already been broken! At any rate, bring it on....I think a few of us have grown hungry in the past two years for something sweet.

SHIFTS are occuring within us and among as all of the time.....some on a minute level, some on a more monumental level......however, they are a happening. Have you been watchin'?

We are waiting with eager anticipation! Thanks for stoppin' by Front! Ya come Back now real soon, ya hear! Looking forward to your next post of wisdom and wit! Oh, have I told you that you are oVer the top great?? I love it!

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm new here and going to put my 2 cents worth in. I mean no offense and this is not aimed at anyone in particular.

I belong to MJJC, I've been reading back's posts for a while, studying them actually. If I may suggest a “wait and see” approach for all of us here. Wouldn't it be a shame if Front really is back, and left because he was mocked or ignored? He seems to have left MJJC because instead of “trying harder to understand” the members there fight about everything, and attack MJs family. Weird. Sad, really.

A little something about back's tHeOrY Or Vision you might find interesting. Near the beginning, back seems to confuse Luke 1:26 with Luke 1:36. This is no mistake, imo.

Luke 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth. Back's version is a little different and seems specific to MJs change of status (living to “dead”) in the City of Angels, literally Los Angeles.

Luke 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. This can be taken as a reference to E Taylor, remember news of her publicist e-mailing the press that "Michael is breathing just fine"? If you aren't aware, find out what happened to her while filming Cleopatra – could have been an inspiration for her dear friend.

It always seemed strange to me that there are exactly 2 hours between EMT arrival and Time of Death...12:26 to 2:26.TMZ 6 minutes early w/ their report. Luke 1:26 and 1:36.

This "mix up" made me wonder if Luke is a key, so I looked up passages that correspond to significant times on Jun 25 2009. Keep in mind I am not discussing religion, but back's use of Bible references to tell HIS story....

Luke 12:26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? A contemporary version is -- If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest? (in other words, THIS IS IT!!)

Luke 2:20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the THINGS THEY HAD HEARD AND SEEN, AS IT WAS TOLD UNTO THEM.

Luke 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

Luke 6:25 What sorrow awaits you who are fat and prosperous now, for a time of awful hunger awaits you. What sorrow awaits you who laugh now, for your laughing will turn to mourning and sorrow.

We are certainly hungry for more MJ, aren't we? What of the press that fed off him, comics who laughed at him, the tabloids that made a cartoon character of him and the leeches who lived off him? As he says in Wanna Be Starting Something -

For 2009
    Luke 20:9 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

Love your post! There are no mistakes with MJ and his plan, only apparant mistakes to the casual observer, that with scrutiny are shown to have profound purpose.

Front, I'm loving you, your "smells" and questions, and I'm a keepin on watching!

What's the perfect recipe of a hoax? What's the perfect ending of it? The 1000000 $ question for me is how will MJ reveal himself? Are we going to hear it on the news or what? Is he going to hack some public channel like Mr. V?
    Is he going to reveal himself in court? I can't imagine what's his plan.

Front do you suggest that something is about to come, some news in the near future?
    I wish I would know what the temperature, timer and chiller stand for in entertainment.
    I'll keep the pot on the Front burner Front - that's a promise.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

For 2009

wonderfull post! thanks!
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    JustDucky wrote:

I belong to MJJC, I've been reading back's posts for a while, studying them actually. If I may suggest a “wait and see” approach for all of us here. Wouldn't it be a shame if Front really is back, and left because he was mocked or ignored? [highlight=#ff0000:3pl8553g]He seems to have left MJJC because instead of “trying harder to understand” the members there fight about everything, and attack MJs family[/highlight:3pl8553g]

You're right, and generally post very well thought out
    Will something happen only when we all least expect it?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you JustDucky this is a very enlightening post....it makes a lot of sense.

The pie smells good so far...can't wait to eat it <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

[fade:3377fr6k]We KEEP Watchin' ....[/fade:3377fr6k]
  • The pie smells good so far...can't wait to eat it <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

It looks like Back forgot to light the oven.

Let's hope Front can find a match.

Unless he's using a fan-forced oven... that temperature is set too high for a custard pie to cook to "perfection".

<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->