Official back & Front thread

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Speaking of numerology....that "accident happened on the 6th take at around 6pm or 1800 hours. 
  • on 1354210470:
    <br />
    on 1354207151:
    <br />
    on 1354206560:
    <br />
    on 1354167239:
    <br />Sweetsunset what do you mean a pepsi video started the hoax?<br />
    <br /><br />Pepsi fire video didn't start the hoax but the hoax was started with Pepsi fire video which was uploaded on July 2009, so it's weird that if the hoax is to end it's ending with the Pepsi fire auction, isn't it weird? So that means that Pepsi fire accident has been something very significant throughout this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Hadn’t connected that but you are absolutely right.  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />I have to think the fire was a hoax and that Pepsi took a hit only to be rewarded later, as they have been.  It wouldn't make sense otherwise if they were a party, innocent or not, to the original incident.<br /><br />And here's a crazy thought about that hair burning.  Notice where his hair was burned.  On the very top of his head.  His crown chakra.  A fire in the head.  An awakening.  Did the incident have a spiritual significance as well?  <br /><br />In 'The Song of Wandering Aengus' William Butler Yeats refers to the ‘fire in the head’ that characterises the visionary experience.  <br /><br />If this auction heralds the end of this hoax I will know for certain there is a God.  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Yes that was what I thought from the start because I always thought: how come that Michael's scalp injuries from the fire drew a perfect circle on his head? So your theory about the crown has sense to me.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1354220293:
    <br />I'm of the opinion (though I could be mistaken) that the accident was in fact real.  There were many available options and most would have been easier to gain publicity at that time.  I do think however that when Michael started developing his master plan for the hoax...he may have used the date of the fire as an impetus...a marker of sorts from which to work off of or from.  <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, I think it was real and it was an accident - but maybe after all that had happened throughout the years he may have reflected back, questioning that incident and used it as a marker...  seems the media uses it a lot to back up stories about his drug addiction. <br /><br />For 3yrs La Toya has said over and over in interviews and publicly that Michael thought someone was trying to kill him and he was murdered. But it seems that most ppl haven't taken her words seriously or care, she's only an emotional family member speculating ... they rather believe the media stories about drugs and addiction. <br /><br />I think the starting point is the fire, to years of allegations, with media paying ppl for stories, Sneddon, Sony ...AEG leading to the hoax, or as La Toya pointed out - the illusion. <br /><br />
    <br />
  • Will clarify. When I say I sit on the fence abt Pepsi burn... It's not abt what I believe. I believe it was an act unbeknownst to Pepsi and the fans and crew. (maybe one person was in & brothers) When I say I sit on the fence, its regarding talking about it so as not to cause offense. Considering no one is getting angry and we are being open minded, I decided to elaborate on other reasons in addition to my previous post.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354217102:
    <br /><br />It may have in some way or other boosted his image as a celebrity, but personally, not only the burns but any pain is dissuading to say the least. So how would you ever explain the video? That's not Michael? any impersonator? or not fire at all. And what about all the witnesses who actually saw him getting burned? Accidents do happen...<br /><br />I still don't find this convincing...unless we have a SOLID PURPOSE to back it up...<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Re the video<br /><br />
      <br />[li]We never saw his face on the 6th take. Are we even sure it was MJ?[/li]<br />[li]His highly flammable sequined jacket remained unscathed...[/li]<br />[li]Which raises possibility of controlled fire on the head[/li]<br />[li]After the burn he is covering his head? Why so no one sees the burn? Or so no one sees what little device / attachment he wore to ignite the fire (whether that be wig, or something else I am unfamiliar with)[/li]<br />[li]When most people suffer a burn, even a small one on the kitchen stove, the least human reaction would be to touch it. The pain would in fact cause the opposite reaction of not wanting it to be touched. Yet MJ covered his head? What was he hiding?[/li]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />In addition here is quote from a fan who was there on the day:<br />Some studio audience members said at the time that "Jackson was so calm, they thought the incident was part of the act"<br /><br /><br /><br />Re possible reasons<br /><br />
      [li]Money for the children / hospital[/li]<br />[li]Massive sponsorship post 1984 and even still to this day with the MJ cans, etc[/li]<br />[li]Controversy laden publicity stunt [/li]<br />[li]As discussed other incidents hang off the Pepsi incident - so it lays ground work for other events that end up part of the support story for the hoax<br /><br />Also, 2 yrs before pepsi incident, 1980 MJ handed the P.T. Barnum book to his crew and said it was his bible and he wants his life to be the Greatest show on earth.<br /><br />Interview with Shmuley<br /><br />Michael : How to play people, yeah. He knew how to make the public interested. P.T. Barnum was pretty good at it himself.<br /><br />Shmuley: But with you, when you say it’s become about playing the public, is it as simple as withdrawal and they want more? And more ways how to reveal yourself?<br /><br />Michael : It’s rhythm and timing. You have to know what you’re doing.<br /><br /><br />As for the burn patch on his head post explosion, if that is even what caused it (I think MJ in fact ignited his head), just remember we know that he is familiar with make up, prosthetics, woundish / gorey looking make-up (think thriller) as well as had prior association with burns victims. He knew how his head needed to look after the burn.<br /><br /><br />In finale, the one thing I don't believe (and I do believe in TPTB) is that this was an attack from them on MJ. I don't believe he was the victim, scared, fragile, meek, weak lil person that he and others made out he was. I believe that all that is strategy / manipulation / business and entertainment. We love and are drawn to gentle people. He got us with that hook. (Not saying he isn't lovely. We know he has a heart of gold and is incredibly generous, kind etc) However because of those gorgeous Bambi eyes and sweet as sugar persona he puts out, a benefit is that 'we' (the general public) don't question the publicity stunts, nor immediately think "he manipulated this event" His sweetness became a method / alibi for him to do such things. It is possible that the "MJ is in illuminati danger card esp @ Pepsi" is a great scapegoat and allowable excuse for such stunts.<br /><br /><br />
    LMP "he was a master at manipulating the media" and "The manipulation was a survival tactic for him"<br /><br /><br />Not because he was in 'danger' - No his survival tactic to 'stay on top' for all of these years and keep us watching. And it worked. No other artist has stayed on top to the level of MJ - but also no other artist has been shrouded in as much controversy. Too much controversy to be incidental. The controversy is planned. He is topping Thriller. He has been since Thriller. It's all Thriller II and these stunts / controversial moments in MJs life, including Pepsi fire are part of the Thriller II monster. Were watching MJ - We love you x<br /><br />Really phenomenal if you think about it. Considering the rest of the world only JUST caught up with the concept of reality entertainment in the late 90's early 00's<br /><br />:bearhug: <br /><br />LOVE you MJ for all your wiley ways and magnificent entertainment that goes even BEYOND the realms of song and dance. You gave us entertainment for more than the eyes and ears. This is entertainment for the mind!<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1354230113:
    <br />Will clarify. When I say I sit on the fence abt Pepsi burn... It's not abt what I believe. I believe it was an act unbeknownst to Pepsi and the fans and crew. (maybe one person was in & brothers) When I say I sit on the fence, its regarding talking about it so as not to cause offense. Considering no one is getting angry and we are being open minded, I decided to elaborate on other reasons in addition to my previous post.<br /><br />
    on 1354217102:
    <br /><br />It may have in some way or other boosted his image as a celebrity, but personally, not only the burns but any pain is dissuading to say the least. So how would you ever explain the video? That's not Michael? any impersonator? or not fire at all. And what about all the witnesses who actually saw him getting burned? Accidents do happen...<br /><br />I still don't find this convincing...unless we have a SOLID PURPOSE to back it up...<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Re the video<br /><br />
      <br />[li]We never saw his face on the 6th take. Are we even sure it was MJ?[/li]<br />[li]His highly flammable sequined jacket remained unscathed...[/li]<br />[li]Which raises possibility of controlled fire on the head[/li]<br />[li]After the burn he is covering his head? Why so no one sees the burn? Or so no one sees what little device / attachment he wore to ignite the fire (whether that be wig, or something else I am unfamiliar with)[/li]<br />[li]When most people suffer a burn, even a small one on the kitchen stove, the least human reaction would be to touch it. The pain would in fact cause the opposite reaction of not wanting it to be touched. Yet MJ covered his head? What was he hiding?[/li]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />In addition here is quote from a fan who was there on the day:<br />Some studio audience members said at the time that "Jackson was so calm, they thought the incident was part of the act"<br /><br /><br /><br />Re possible reasons<br /><br />
      [li]
    [size=14pt]Money for the children / hospital[/size][/li]<br />[li]Massive sponsorship post 1984 and even still to this day with the MJ cans, etc[/li]<br />[li]Controversy laden publicity stunt [/li]<br />[li]As discussed other incidents hang off the Pepsi incident - so it lays ground work for other events that end up part of the support story for the hoax<br /><br />Also, 2 yrs before pepsi incident, 1980 MJ handed the P.T. Barnum book to his crew and said it was his bible and he wants his life to be the Greatest show on earth.<br /><br />Interview with Shmuley<br /><br />Michael : How to play people, yeah. He knew how to make the public interested. P.T. Barnum was pretty good at it himself.<br /><br />Shmuley: But with you, when you say it’s become about playing the public, is it as simple as withdrawal and they want more? And more ways how to reveal yourself?<br /><br />Michael : It’s rhythm and timing. You have to know what you’re doing.<br /><br /><br />As for the burn patch on his head post explosion, if that is even what caused it (I think MJ in fact ignited his head), just remember we know that is familiar with make up, prosthetics, wound / gorey looking make up (think thriller) as well as had association with burns victims. He knew how his head needed to look after the burn.<br /><br /><br />In finale, the one thing I don't believe (and I do believe in TPTB) is that this was an attack from them on MJ. I don't believe he was the victim, scared, fragile, meek, weak lil person that he and others made out he was. I believe that all that is strategy / manipulation / business and entertainment. We love and are drawn to gentle people. He got us with that hook. (not saying he isn't lovely. We know he has a heart of gold and is incredibly generous, kind etc) However because of those gorgeous Bambi eyes and sweet as sugar persona he puts out, a benefit is that 'we' (the general public) don't question the publicity stunts, nor immediately think "he manipulated this event" His sweetness became a method / alibi for him to do such things. It is possible that the MJ is in illuminati danger card is a great scapegoat and allowable excuse for such stunts.<br /><br /><br />LMP "he was a master at manipulating the media" and "The manipulation was a survival tactic for him"<br /><br /><br />Not because he was in danger - no his survival tactic to stay on top for all of these years and keep us watching. And it worked. No other artist has stayed on top to the level of MJ - but also no other artist has been shrouded in as much controversy. The controversy is planned. He is topping Thriller. He has been since Thriller. It's all Thriller II and these stunts / controversial moments in MJs life, including Pepsi fire are part of the Thriller II monster. Were watching x<br /><br />Really phenomenal if you think about it. Considering the rest of the world only JUST caught up with the concept of reality entertainment in the late 90's early 00's<br /><br /><br />:bearhug: <br /><br />LOVE you MJ for all your wiley ways and magnificent entertainment that goes even BEYOND the realms of song and dance. You gave us entertainment for more than the eyes and ears. This is entertainment for the mind!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Good job, you found the connecting dot in between the Pepsi fire issues and this hoax, I think Michael is wonderfully obsessed by making an hospital for children then and now, his stubborn love to children is moving his brain mechanism steadily to make dreams come true.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1354213472:
    <br />
    on 1354206560:
    on 1354167239:
    Sweetsunset what do you mean a pepsi video started the hoax?
    Pepsi fire video didn't start the hoax but the hoax was started with Pepsi fire video which was uploaded on July 2009, so it's weird that if the hoax is to end it's ending with the Pepsi fire auction, isn't it weird? So that means that Pepsi fire accident has been something very significant throughout this hoax.
    Great remark!! number1.gif Someone posted something similar on my FB page earlier today...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354194518:
    on 1354193614:
    @Sim:<br />Vegetarians don´t eat meat (no fish either or seafood).<br />Vegans don´t eat meat (fish/seafood) and do not consume any other animal products. So no dairy products, no eggs, no honey.
    Lol [size=12pt]@Sus[/size]<br /><br />Yeah my friend she calls herself a vegetarian, loves chicken but eats fish (well only from Maccas, the ones with preservatives...lol).<br />The word Vegan sounds so fancy doesn't it..."I'm a vegan not a vegetarian" (said in a very posh English accent)....ahaha, but for me personally I'm such a carnivore.
    lol  :icon_lol:@Sus ? surpris6.gif What/Who's SUS ?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@MaryK: tks for precising that !  :icon_e_wink:<br />@UYI: what are you talking about there? Maccas ...preservatives"? :icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354208452:
    on 1354207764:
    I have mixed feelings.<br />I am so enjoying myself these past 3.5 years, I almost wish it would never end.<br />And honestly I am at a loss as to know what I will do with myself if there is no more hoax to investigate.
    I guess we all agree on that!
    Funny how we all seem to think exactly the same !<br />few days ago I was talking with some hoax sistas in private...and we were expressing the same kind of feeling of impatience & excitement mixed up with nostalgia and sadness that this is all gonna end!! For the past few weeks/months.... noticing how gradually, little if nothing was left to investigate, I've kind of got worried abut what I was gonna do after BAM with my favorite Hobby missing!<br />Another hoax maybe!?  :affraid: :affraid: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />This isn't the end.  We'll have plenty to do because it's the start of a new beginning.  The world will be totally different.  <br /><br />Waiting and ready  :woohoo2:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @DWA: LOVE youuuuu  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />@Aussie: great post sumarizing all the good reasons to believe in the Pepsi fire-hoax!  :icon_e_wink:
  • Hahaha Sims you're too cute...<br />Sus = suspicious minds BABY!!! Lol<br />Maccas = McDonalds, which is what most people in Australia call it.<br /><br />Ok, class dismissed....lol<br /><br />Love you Simmer
  • LOL, I got it and didn't blink an eyelid. Us Aussies and our horrendous slang!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Meanwhile.... I'll use it in a sentence.... <br /><br />"I'm sus on maccas"  :animal0017:  Hahahaha<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aussie, I was trying to post some similar info about PT Barnum book he gave to staff and particularly John Branca, but you beat me to it, and explained it all very well!!<br /><br />To me that says it all.  It WAS hoaxed.  We can see how masterfully and professionally the Murray court case was pulled off, well MJ seemingly has 'associates' all over the place in high places with billions of dollars and professional know-how and clout to help him pull off the most convincing hoaxes, especially if all parties gain something for themselves as well.  It becomes multi-faceted partnerships. <br />"Artists tell lies to bring out the truth."  <br /><br />Gwynned, not only crown chakra, but in the bible, fire on the head is the sign of being filled with the Holy Spirit of God, Acts 2:3  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 2:2-4&amp;version=KJV&lt;br /><br />As for the bald spot on Murray's head, and behind him is 'Mr. Pumpkin'! :<br /><br />murraybaldpumpkin.jpg<br /><br />Sim, MJ’s only 54, plenty of adventures possibly ahead. He has said on many occasions that he could never stop being creative because it’s who he is. WHAT he creates though could take many new forms, because we never know what to expect next from him. That’s precisely why the world and fans who thought they knew him, were totally caught by this hoax.<br /><br />Thirdeye, fascinating number crunching!!  Love it!  Never once has TS mentioned the Pepsi fire numerology--he's very selective. :icon_albino:<br /><br />I sooooo feel the sadness at this all being over, and Souza, if you're reading--you've been so quiet, and wish you'd join the discussion, hope you will keep the forum open after Bam!  :bowdown:  Thank you again for all you've done and are doing! :smiley_abuv:<br />
  • on 1354233815:
    <br />LOL, I got it and didn't blink an eyelid. Us Aussies and our horrendous slang!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Meanwhile.... I'll use it in a sentence.... <br /><br />"I'm sus on maccas"  :animal0017:  Hahahaha<br />
    <br /><br />Hahaha Aussie...look at moi? Did you get that? Lol
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Dear Mr. Front, can I ask you a personal question?<br /><br />Since we have spoken about a possible BAM-party - if i'm invited ofcourse :) - It would mean the world to me if I can sing "Smile" along with MJ.<br />Just because - as you possibly know - it helped me through a (huge and) difficult part of my life lately.<br /><br />"Smile" is the song I sang all day long, and it helped me so much. <br />It would be so cool to try and close that part of my life with a "smile"  :)<br /><br />So, IF we are invited for a possible party, it would be so great!  :multiplespotting:<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1354234801:
    <br />
    on 1354233815:
    <br />LOL, I got it and didn't blink an eyelid. Us Aussies and our horrendous slang!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Meanwhile.... I'll use it in a sentence.... <br /><br />"I'm sus on maccas"  :animal0017:  Hahahaha<br />
    <br /><br />Hahaha Aussie...look at moi? Did you get that? Lol<br />
    <br /><br />re: moi? <br /><br />naturally!  :icon_e_wink:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354233454:
    <br />Hahaha Sims you're too cute...<br />Sus = suspicious minds BABY!!! Lol
    ok, BABY :icon_lol: but still... you were replying to MaryK, so why @Sus ? cligne-confus-3.gif or did you think you were replying to @SuspiciousMind?  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek:<br /><br />
    on 1354233454:
    Maccas = McDonalds, which is what most people in Australia call it.<br />Ok, class dismissed....lol
    Ok, thank you teacher!  :bowdown: :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Love you too!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1354233866:
    @Sim, MJ’s only 54, plenty of adventures possibly ahead. He has said on many occasions that he could never stop being creative because it’s who he is. WHAT he creates though could take many new forms, because we never know what to expect next from him. That’s precisely why the world and fans who thought they knew him, were totally caught by this hoax.
    Thanks for writing all that! It's a comforting thought! I really hope that this great adventure will not end abruptly and permanently! I hope (WISH) that its ending will mark the beginning of something greater!
  • Ooooooh what's this is see on the homepage of tmz?<br /><br />Next t the main story there is a pic of Conrad Murray and says the below:<br /><br />Today in TMZ history<br />November 29 2011<br />Dr. Conrad Murray <br />Sentenced to the maximum<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/
  • MJonMind, great post. I agree with you and the fact that TS hasn't mentioned to Pepsi accident in his numero makes you go hmmmm. Also the fact that this hoax has made mention to Coca Cola  a number of times, especially with the CMurray pic. I mean after all Coke is pretty much the rival of Pepsi which makes me think there might be some sort of subtle reference to the Pepsi accident, but that's just me.<br /><br />@Sim haha no, I was posting initially just to MaryK when it came back to the submit page because Sus had just posted before me. So I read her post and then added my reply to her.
    Great post Australian MJ BeLIEver ... very interesting especially about  the P.T. Barnum book. <br /><br />
    on 1354230113:
    <br /><br />Michael : It’s rhythm and timing. You have to know what you’re doing.<br /><br /><br />In finale, the one thing I don't believe (and I do believe in TPTB) is that this was an attack from them on MJ. I don't believe he was the victim, scared, fragile, meek, weak lil person that he and others made out he was. I believe that all that is strategy / manipulation / business and entertainment. We love and are drawn to gentle people. He got us with that hook. (Not saying he isn't lovely. We know he has a heart of gold and is incredibly generous, kind etc) However because of those gorgeous Bambi eyes and sweet as sugar persona he puts out, a benefit is that 'we' (the general public) don't question the publicity stunts, nor immediately think "he manipulated this event" His sweetness became a method / alibi for him to do such things. It is possible that the "MJ is in illuminati danger card esp @ Pepsi" is a great scapegoat and allowable excuse for such stunts.<br /><br /><br />LMP "he was a master at manipulating the media" and "The manipulation was a survival tactic for him"<br />
    <br /><br />So true! <br />And the illuminati danger card or La Toya's claims of danger/murder not only used for an excuse for such stunts, but another way of manipulating the media or public opinion/perception. <br />
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1354211574:
    <br />
    on 1354210710:
    <br />Ok, not to get into this debate too much but since the waiting is killing me...<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson Original Medical Documents from 1984 Pepsi Burning Incident<br /><br />Perhaps the single event that became the turning point in Michael Jackson’s life was his frightening episode of being burned during a 1984 Pepsi commercial shoot.  What was supposed to be a filming of a mock Michael Jackson concert with an audience of 3,000 people complete with dramatic pyrotechnics soon exploded into infamy as the pop star’s head caught fire from an ill-timed explosion. A video captured the terrifying moment:<br /><br />YouTube Michael Jackson Pepsi Incident Video ()<br /><br />Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp that day and had to be taken to the hospital for treatment.  After this event, Jackson’s life took an unexpected dark turn as he delved into the world of prescription drug addiction and plastic surgeries.  This lifestyle culminated in his death on June 25th 2009, when the star died from a concoction of medications that made him overdose.  Throughout his last years, Jackson was often ridiculed for his bizarre appearance and even accused of child molestation on multiple occasions, though he was eventually acquitted of all charges.<br /><br />The Pepsi commercial incident is the single moment in Michael Jackson’s life that points to his eventual downfall and justifiably, the original medical documents from the tragic event are a unique piece of history from his life.  Pristine Auction is proud to announce that they are placing these original documents up for auction so that the lucky winner can own a piece of exciting memorabilia that defined the legacy of Michael Jackson’s later years in life.<br /><br />The documents from the Brotman Medical Center where Jackson was treated display a host of fascinating items.  Along with hand-written doctors’ notes are never before seen Polaroid photos of the burns taken at the emergency room in the aftermath of the incident.  There is a discharge summary that details all the events surrounding the incident, and this even includes a list of medications that Michael Jackson was prescribed following the trauma.  Lastly, the documents include a Michael Jackson signed release form agreeing for the documents to be sent to Michael Jackson’s lawyers, which resulted in an eventual lawsuit and settlement with Pepsi over the incident.
    <br /><br />Can't help but be reminded of Judge Pastor @verdict reading: "the alleged incident".<br /><br />"This lifestyle culminated in his death"?? What lifestyle? The lifestyle of illusion? The lifestyle of media hoaxing? Mwaha.<br /><br />"Defined the legacy of MJ's later years" indeed.<br /><br />The whole thing is so hoaxy I can't stand it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That does read extremely hoaxy bec.<br /><br />The money Pepsi gave MJ for the fire was donated to the burn center at the hospital where MJ was treated.  I also remember a post from a long time ago (sorry, can't remember whose) that TS re-directed to about how a lot of the money generated from the hoax will go to charities.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes darling, Ts redirected it to my post:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=8728.0<br /><br /> :)<br /><br />You have a really good memory sweetheart!  :D
    Earlier tweet by Jaafar #tbt cherish every moment
    /><br />Image of one of the last moments before Thursday 06/25 ... got me thinking, is he coming home? :icon_e_biggrin:<br />cherish.jpg\<br /><br />And speaking of money, I noticed 20min ago RandyJr's tweet<br /><br /> ‏@randyjacksonjr<;br /><br />Money = Attention
  • I give it up! i still don't find it convincing Aussie, but if it turns out to be a part of the hoax, or any establishment of the hoax...(because I'm anxiously waiting what TS has to say) I'll happily receive....cuz we all know we on mike's side forever!  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354245279:
    <br />
    on 1354211574:
    <br />
    on 1354210710:
    <br />Ok, not to get into this debate too much but since the waiting is killing me...<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson Original Medical Documents from 1984 Pepsi Burning Incident<br /><br />Perhaps the single event that became the turning point in Michael Jackson’s life was his frightening episode of being burned during a 1984 Pepsi commercial shoot.  What was supposed to be a filming of a mock Michael Jackson concert with an audience of 3,000 people complete with dramatic pyrotechnics soon exploded into infamy as the pop star’s head caught fire from an ill-timed explosion. A video captured the terrifying moment:<br /><br />YouTube Michael Jackson Pepsi Incident Video ()<br /><br />Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp that day and had to be taken to the hospital for treatment.  After this event, Jackson’s life took an unexpected dark turn as he delved into the world of prescription drug addiction and plastic surgeries.  This lifestyle culminated in his death on June 25th 2009, when the star died from a concoction of medications that made him overdose.  Throughout his last years, Jackson was often ridiculed for his bizarre appearance and even accused of child molestation on multiple occasions, though he was eventually acquitted of all charges.<br /><br />The Pepsi commercial incident is the single moment in Michael Jackson’s life that points to his eventual downfall and justifiably, the original medical documents from the tragic event are a unique piece of history from his life.  Pristine Auction is proud to announce that they are placing these original documents up for auction so that the lucky winner can own a piece of exciting memorabilia that defined the legacy of Michael Jackson’s later years in life.<br /><br />The documents from the Brotman Medical Center where Jackson was treated display a host of fascinating items.  Along with hand-written doctors’ notes are never before seen Polaroid photos of the burns taken at the emergency room in the aftermath of the incident.  There is a discharge summary that details all the events surrounding the incident, and this even includes a list of medications that Michael Jackson was prescribed following the trauma.  Lastly, the documents include a Michael Jackson signed release form agreeing for the documents to be sent to Michael Jackson’s lawyers, which resulted in an eventual lawsuit and settlement with Pepsi over the incident.
    <br /><br />Can't help but be reminded of Judge Pastor @verdict reading: "the alleged incident".<br /><br />"This lifestyle culminated in his death"?? What lifestyle? The lifestyle of illusion? The lifestyle of media hoaxing? Mwaha.<br /><br />"Defined the legacy of MJ's later years" indeed.<br /><br />The whole thing is so hoaxy I can't stand it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That does read extremely hoaxy bec.<br /><br />The money Pepsi gave MJ for the fire was donated to the burn center at the hospital where MJ was treated.  I also remember a post from a long time ago (sorry, can't remember whose) that TS re-directed to about how a lot of the money generated from the hoax will go to charities.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes darling, Ts redirected it to my post:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=8728.0<br /><br /> :)<br /><br />You have a really good memory sweetheart!  :D<br />
    <br /><br />It was a really good post, that's why I remembered it!  :icon_e_biggrin:  I just read it again, I don't remember the PPS part though which is ironic considering what we're talking about now, lol.
  • on 1354232814:
    <br />@DWA: LOVE youuuuu  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />@Aussie: great post sumarizing all the good reasons to believe in the Pepsi fire-hoax!  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br />I <br />Love You Too Sim and all of you.  This reminds me of something.  There was another website I used to go on before this one.  It was MichaelJacksonfakedeath.com.  There was a countdown on it.  There were clues but it ended.  They left a message about Michael being dead or something to that effect.  Does anyone remember that ?  My screen name on it was Offthewall.  I remember staying up just to see what was going to happen at the end of the countdown.  This was a loooong loooong road.  <br /><br />
  • on 1354248368:
    <br />
    on 1354232814:
    <br />@DWA: LOVE youuuuu  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />@Aussie: great post sumarizing all the good reasons to believe in the Pepsi fire-hoax!  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br />I <br />Love You Too Sim and all of you.  This reminds me of something.  There was another website I used to go on before this one.  It was MichaelJacksonfakedeath.com.  There was a countdown on it.  There were clues but it ended.  They left a message about Michael being dead or something to that effect.  Does anyone remember that ?  My screen name on it was Offthewall.  I remember staying up just to see what was going to happen at the end of the countdown.  This was a loooong loooong road. <br />
    <br /><br />Oh yeah I remember that well, didn't people say they thought the Admin was Rodney Jerkins...anyway, I still don't know what to think of the site, that person must have had A LOT of time on their hands if they could keep it up for that long.
  • Use_Your_Illusion, did you find that website too !  I don't know if the admin was Rodney Jerkins.  There were a lot of rumours going around at that time.  There was also talk about meeting at the Hollywood sign and all sorts of things.  Do you remember that ?  This was a learning experience and a great adventure wasn't it ?  After that website went down I tried again to get on this one.  <br /><br />Love <br /><br />
  • @DWA Yeah I was a member on there too... <br /><br />Yeah I remember that, it was kind of awesome actually, like you said a great learning experience and adventure. And do you remember the video about MJ or something being in Egypt as well as the 'clues' e.g. look out for Saunders.