Official back & Front thread

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @ Diggy, I just believe in the power of Bunny.  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />bunny1.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354688289:
    <br />Bec, if TS was referring to someone other than Front as being Michael, then who would it be?<br /><br />Could it be 2good2btrue, mjselfsweet, curls, strangerinCalifornia, me  :icon_mrgreen:, Thriller4ever, Adi, leilani81, Loveunited, ellyd, Australian MJ BeLIEver, use_your_illusion, kay:), bec, mindseye, SimPattyK, Dontwalkaway, marumjj, Jos, BeTheChange, paula-c, Andrea, sweetsunsetwithMJ, ashprak247, MaryK, or  hesouttamylife from the 3 pages before.  Fess up you other people!  ::) :icon_lol:  Will the real Michael Jackson stand up!
    <br />You know, we could eliminate a lot of people from that list by just separating the users who had posted for the first time in TS-thread.<br /><br />Because TS clearly said: "@MJ, nice to see you posting on this thread". Therefore we know for SURE that he was referring to a user who had never posted before on that thread!<br />So besides FRONT who else had posted on that thread for the first time?<br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The latest from MJ Facebook:<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />Quote of the Day: "I've always wanted to be able to tell stories, you know, stories that came from my soul. I'd like to sit by a fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere emotionally with something as deceptively simple as words. I'd like to tell tales to move their souls and transform them.” (Moonwalk)<br />Like · · Share · 9,114484581 · about an hour ago
    <br /><br />Slippery.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354733458:
    <br />@ Diggy, I just believe in the power of Bunny.  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />bunny1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />But you know, this Bunny Claus will get us only carrots!  :-[<br /><br />stock-photo-funny-bunny-in-the-santa-claus-hat-holding-a-carrot-66655789.jpg<br /><br /> <br />
  • on 1354730102:
    <br />TS_comments didn't say that. He said "@MJ, nice to see you posting on this thread" without quoting anyone. We are assuming he meant Front because he posted the MJ popcorn eating gif a couple pages prior.<br /><br />But he could have meant anyone or no one at all. He could have been messing with our heads. Or he could have meant a different username.<br />
    <br /><br />same here, hoping for a BAM......fingers crossed........
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1354733516:
    <br />
    on 1354688289:
    <br />Bec, if TS was referring to someone other than Front as being Michael, then who would it be?<br /><br />Could it be 2good2btrue, mjselfsweet, curls, strangerinCalifornia, me  :icon_mrgreen:, Thriller4ever, Adi, leilani81, Loveunited, ellyd, Australian MJ BeLIEver, use_your_illusion, kay:), bec, mindseye, SimPattyK, Dontwalkaway, marumjj, Jos, BeTheChange, paula-c, Andrea, sweetsunsetwithMJ, ashprak247, MaryK, or  hesouttamylife from the 3 pages before.  Fess up you other people!  ::) :icon_lol:  Will the real Michael Jackson stand up!
    <br />You know, we could eliminate a lot of people from that list by just separating the users who had posted for the first time in TS-thread.<br /><br />Because TS clearly said: "@MJ, nice to see you posting on this thread". Therefore we know for SURE that he was referring to a user who had never posted before on that thread!<br />So besides FRONT who else had posted on that thread for the first time?<br />
    <br /><br />Me  :animal0017: :icon_lol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1354739913:
    <br />
    on 1354733516:
    <br />
    on 1354688289:
    <br />You know, we could eliminate a lot of people from that list by just separating the users who had posted for the first time in TS-thread.<br /><br />Because TS clearly said: "@MJ, nice to see you posting on this thread". Therefore we know for SURE that he was referring to a user who had never posted before on that thread!<br />So besides FRONT who else had posted on that thread for the first time?<br />
    <br /><br />Me  :animal0017: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />I'm sure TS meant Front. <br />I'm sure Fro_t is Michael. Hi Michael, BAM? ;D  <br />
  • 34t936d.png<br /><br />0afc3d12.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]SAME NECK SAME SKIN[/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    sweetsunsetwithMJ with this photo  you have killed me....    :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />                            C_LOVE_1.GIF
  • Me too!  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br /><br /> :abouttime:
    on 1354750294:
    <br />sweetsunsetwithMJ with this photo  you have killed me....    :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />                            C_LOVE_1.GIF<br />
    miam miam 3d-amoureux-content.gif<br /><br /><br />
  • LOL I posted the 2 pics to make a comparison in between Front's pic and a real MJ's pic and you guys are all falling in love with that MJ' s pic. Yes I know it:  MICHAEL ALMIGHTY!!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1354752035:
    <br />LOL I posted the 2 pics to make a comparison in between Front's pic and a real MJ's pic and you guys are all falling in love with that MJ' s pic. Yes I know it:  MICHAEL ALMIGHTY!!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Well well....you know that it is like this for almost every girl/woman: <br /><br />loveyoumor.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • @Front.... see what you are doing, you don't post so we are killing the time the best way we can!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354750294:
    <br />sweetsunsetwithMJ with this photo  you have killed me....    :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />                            C_LOVE_1.GIF<br />
    <br /><br /><br />bangbang.jpg<br /><br /><br />  :affraid:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br /><br />
    on 1354753961:
    <br />
    on 1354750294:
    <br /><br /><br />bangbang.jpg<br /><br /><br />  :affraid:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br />
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />MICHAEEEEEELLLL WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACKKKKKKKKKKK  :bearhug:
  • on 1354755678:
    <br />
    on 1354753961:
    <br />
    on 1354750294:
    <br /><br /><br />bangbang.jpg<br /><br /><br />  :affraid:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br />
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />MICHAEEEEEELLLL WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACKKKKKKKKKKK  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />This is crazy, Paris I love you!!  :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1354753961:
    <br />
    on 1354750294:
    <br /><br /><br /> :animal0017:
  • Sweetsunset!  Thanks for posting that PICTURE, what a lovely way to end a long day!  I would like more of that please:) YIKES!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:      <br />
  • on 1354750294:
    <br /><br />sweet sunset......how nice......... :th_bravo:
  •         We got tha magic!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1354750294:
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  Nice front M has.<br /><br />bo.jpg<br /><br /> :suspect:<br /><br />
    on 1348278712:
    <br />
    on 1348278163:
    <br />Might be reaching here but Paris tweeted some intriguing lyrics from Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.<br /> <br />Paris Jacksoη<br />‏@ParisJackson<;br />if i'm not back again this time tomorrow , carry on , carry on , as if nothing really matters…<br />7:45 PM - 21 Sep 12<br />
    <br /><br />oh yay! Another chance to post my favorite video  :LolLolLolLol:  :penguin:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
  • Paris says "Bang,Bang".  Maybe that's like on your mark,get set, GO !!!!  Thanks, Paris  <br />Tommorrow is December 6 !!!!!    <br /><br />The excitement is building !          :multiplespotting:<br /><br />Michael, We love you more !    <br />    <br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    "They Don't Care About Us"<br /><br />Skin head, dead head<br />Everybody gone bad<br />Situation, aggravation<br />Everybody allegation<br />In the suite, on the news<br />Everybody dog food<br />Bang bang, shot dead<br />Everybody's gone mad<br /><br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br /><br />Beat me, hate me<br />You can never break me<br />Will me, thrill me<br />You can never kill me<br />Jew me, sue me<br />Everybody do me<br />Kick me, kike me<br />Don't you black or white me<br /><br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br /><br />Tell me what has become of my life<br />I have a wife and two children who love me<br />I am the victim of police brutality, now<br />I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate<br />You're rapin' me off my pride<br />Oh, for God's sake<br />I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...<br />Set me free<br /><br />Skin head, dead head<br />Everybody gone bad<br />Trepidation, speculation<br />Everybody allegation<br />In the suite, on the news<br />Everybody dog food<br />Black male, black mail<br />Throw your brother in jail<br /><br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br /><br />Tell me what has become of my rights<br />Am I invisible because you ignore me?<br />Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now<br />I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame<br />They're throwing me in a class with a bad name<br />I can't believe this is the land from which I came<br />You know I really do hate to say it<br />The government don't wanna see<br />But if Roosevelt was livin'<br />He wouldn't let this be, no, no<br /><br />Skin head, dead head<br />Everybody gone bad<br />Situation, speculation<br />Everybody litigation<br />Beat me, bash me<br />You can never trash me<br />Hit me, kick me<br />You can never get me<br /><br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br /><br />Some things in life they just don't wanna see<br />But if Martin Luther was livin'<br />He wouldn't let this be, no, no<br /><br />Skin head, dead head<br />Everybody gone bad<br />Situation, segregation<br />Everybody allegation<br />In the suite, on the news<br />Everybody dog food<br />Kick me, strike me<br />Don't you wrong or right me<br /><br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br /><br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about<br />All I wanna say is that<br />they don't really care about<br />All I wanna say is that<br />They don't really care about us<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh God............<br />Michael..........<br /><br />edit: I believe TS reffered to Front as Michael.<br />Or they are both trolling this place and playing mind-games with us.<br />Or TS just mocked us with that, making fun of those of us who believe Front is Michael.<br />