Official back & Front thread

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1354732427:
    <br />
    on 1354703955:
    <br />
    on 1354693142:
    <br />Still can`t believe that December is here already, we are close to the end of this year, will it be end of this adventure? I think we can only guess, the one and only person who knows it for sure is Michael. <br />Some weeks ago I saw two shooting stars. I made a wish, of course, one for my family, the other one is secret (but it has something to do with our family here, on this very board). I believe  in power of wishes which come right from the heart. So, we will see if magic still lives (I believe in it)...<br /><br />Everyone is busy these days I guess, Christmas are close, so much things need to be made and prepared. Enjoy this wonderful time of first white snow, expectations, decorations, wishes, sweet cakes...all things connected with Christmas are just amazing! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />P.S. Do not forget to be prepared for tomorrow, Santa Claus is coming to town!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:  2mcak5u.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly emulik! That's why I'm hanging my Chsristmas stocking!  :LolLolLolLol: Let's see what good news we'll hear tomorrow!<br /><br />santa-christmas-stocking_8120_500.jpg<br /><br />Guys, why don't you all hang your Christmas stockings as well?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Here's mine but I fear it's going to remain empty  :icon_lol:<br /><br />chaussette-noel-350258.jpg<br />
    <br />Diggy and Sarahli, what about your stockings? are they full already?  I hanged too small ones fz817o.jpg , so Santa was not capable to fulfill them with many sweets..but next year I will knit bigger pair of them  :icon_razz:  2h4kpwy.jpg
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    on 1354762115:
    <br />
    on 1354750294:
    <br />sweetsunsetwithMJ with this photo  you have killed me....    :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />                            C_LOVE_1.GIF<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  Nice front M has.<br /><br />bo.jpg<br /><br /> :suspect:<br /><br />
    on 1348278712:
    <br />
    on 1348278163:
    <br />Might be reaching here but Paris tweeted some intriguing lyrics from Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.<br /> <br />Paris Jacksoη<br />‏@ParisJackson<;br />if i'm not back again this time tomorrow , carry on , carry on , as if nothing really matters…<br />7:45 PM - 21 Sep 12<br />
    <br /><br />oh yay! Another chance to post my favorite video  :LolLolLolLol:  :penguin:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    .  Ohhh I get it :p it sounds like an allusion . Maybe he'll be BACK tommorow maybe not. And as the rest of the lyric goes we should Carry on as usual. "Is this the real life is this just Fantasy.. " It makes you wonder.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sweetsunset, quite the MJ pic!<br />Eyes-Pop-out-oh-no-wow-smiley-emoticon-000583-large.gif<br /><br />Emulik and Diggyon, since you started this early Christmas talk (love the bunny!), here’s my contribution. Check this site out with all the famous people decorating the tree.  For MJ scroll down.<br />http://www.moicani.fr/article-rocking-around-the-christmas-tree-93258373.html<br /><br />christmasm.jpg<br /><br />Sorry Front...I guess we need a little direction... :icon_redface: :)<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    you are right MJonmind, we started Christmas talk quite early, but you know, Christmas are soo precious and amazing that they deserve to be celebrated long time  :icon_razz:  :icon_bounce:<br />btw, very nice and charming picture you posted! Christmas and Michael just goes/fits together so much!  :icon_cool:  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />3zjf8.jpg<br />23vxijr.jpg<br />It seems we have Christmas already  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Front, and what about you and Christmas? have you any Christmas related photo of you, you would like to share?  :icon_albino:
  • on 1354753961:
    <br />
    on 1354750294:
    <br />sweetsunsetwithMJ with this photo  you have [size=14pt]killed[/size] me....    :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />                            C_LOVE_1.GIF<br />
    <br /><br /><br />bangbang.jpg<br /><br /><br />  :affraid:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Or this one:<br /><br />sweetsunsetwithMJ  « Reply #14937 on: Dec 05 at 01:00:35 AM »<br />
    @Front.... see what you are doing, you don't post so we are [size=14pt]killing[/size] the time the best way we can!  <br />
  • My guess guys is that front and ts are characters placed here<br />to give us info and part of that being to try and confuse us and throw<br />us off and also give us legit info and its up to us to decipher it and figure<br />out whats real and whats not. Remember ITS A GAME!!!!!<br />I will be sooooo angry if there is no BAM because I had accepted he had<br />"died" and then started all this and seeing this stuff and has now given<br />me hope that MJ is alive and may come back better than ever. No offense<br />to any of tyou because I LOVE you all for sure but if there is no BAM I<br />before 1-2-2013 I will not be coming back here. Hopefully that's<br />not the case. Love you all!!!!!!              YM<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354781343:
    <br />
    on 1354732427:
    <br />
    on 1354703955:
    <br />
    on 1354693142:
    <br />Still can`t believe that December is here already, we are close to the end of this year, will it be end of this adventure? I think we can only guess, the one and only person who knows it for sure is Michael. <br />Some weeks ago I saw two shooting stars. I made a wish, of course, one for my family, the other one is secret (but it has something to do with our family here, on this very board). I believe  in power of wishes which come right from the heart. So, we will see if magic still lives (I believe in it)...<br /><br />Everyone is busy these days I guess, Christmas are close, so much things need to be made and prepared. Enjoy this wonderful time of first white snow, expectations, decorations, wishes, sweet cakes...all things connected with Christmas are just amazing! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />P.S. Do not forget to be prepared for tomorrow, Santa Claus is coming to town!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:  2mcak5u.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly emulik! That's why I'm hanging my Chsristmas stocking!  :LolLolLolLol: Let's see what good news we'll hear tomorrow!<br /><br />santa-christmas-stocking_8120_500.jpg<br /><br />Guys, why don't you all hang your Christmas stockings as well?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Here's mine but I fear it's going to remain empty  :icon_lol:<br /><br />chaussette-noel-350258.jpg<br />
    <br />Diggy and Sarahli, what about your stockings? are they full already?  I hanged too small ones fz817o.jpg , so Santa was not capable to fulfill them with many sweets..but next year I will knit bigger pair of them  :icon_razz:  2h4kpwy.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Don't ever loose hope my dear. May be the supermarket was crowded and that's why Santa couldn't get us the sweets!! :icon_e_confused:  :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1354752035:
    <br />LOL I posted the 2 pics to make a comparison in between Front's pic and a real MJ's pic and you guys are all falling in love with that MJ' s pic. Yes I know it:  MICHAEL ALMIGHTY!!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :screaming-7365:<br /><br /><br />NOOOOO! I was talking about the amazing comparision you posted, as I am sure that photo is of MJ now!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Maybe.<br /><br />But all humans have collar bones and tendons in their neck. A portion of the population is fair complected. A further portion is thin.<br /><br />Even if it is MJ, it could be a pic zoomed in and cropped, taken anywhere at anytime. It doesn't mean MJ is sitting at the keyboard across cyberspace manning the username 'Front'.<br /><br />Just saying. This person is obviously a social voyeur and is entertained by the human experience and human drama. This site is probably an amusement park for someone like that.<br /><br />Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just stating the obvious.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh....I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />emulik...you are too precious for words!!!!  I bet you are knitting and crocheting up a storm :) Love it!  <br />What you said about the power of wishes and seeing those shooting stars....well, you can guess<br />how much that made me smile! <br />diggy & sarahli.....nice stockings!  No coal there : ) You've all been very good, I am sure!  <br />Here's my stocking:  <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLBJ05Ee08fnH4VVmh7p46aZosTr7WeMU3oSjQF7cXB41d2EX5<br /><br />And of course one for Front...no mold!<br /><br />5126l30_20.jpeg<br /><br />Blessings to you guys always! <br />LOVE<br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1354817964:
    <br />Maybe.<br /><br />But all humans have collar bones and tendons in their neck. A portion of the population is fair complected. A further portion is thin.<br /><br />Even if it is MJ, it could be a pic zoomed in and cropped, taken anywhere at anytime. It doesn't mean MJ is sitting at the keyboard across cyberspace manning the username 'Front'.<br /><br />Just saying. This person is obviously a social voyeur and is entertained by the human experience and human drama. This site is probably an amusement park for someone like that.<br /><br />Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just stating the obvious.<br />
    <br /><br />Michael said in TII: "I'm going to play with them a little".  :icon_albino:  :icon_cool: :icon_e_wink:  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Love you too Wishingstar -- nice stocking as well :icon_e_wink: I’m putting these in yours: http://corporate.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/images/thumbs/0000556_570.png<br /><br /> :bearhug:
    on 1354824024:
    <br />Love you too Wishingstar -- nice stocking as well :icon_e_wink: I’m putting these in yours: http://corporate.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/images/thumbs/0000556_570.png<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Aweeeee........I haven't seen these....way too fun!  Thank you!!!  I love Cadbury!  : ) <br />(I'll share too  :icon_e_wink: ) <br />Love Ya.......<br />Hugs!  <br /><br />
  • Wow :icon_razz: inspiring Christmas atmosphere here already! Love it!<br /><br />I guess Santa Front is having a meeting with Santa TS on turtle island to determine proceedings :icon_geek:  Keep the faith, time will tell  :bearhug:<br /><br />hawaiian_christmas_santa_turtle_ceramic_travel_mug.jpg?height=160&width=160&padToSquare=true
  • This has been posted by Genevieve 5 hours ago:<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />The truth always prevails.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354839292:
    <br />This has been posted by Genevieve 5 hours ago:<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />The truth always prevails.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> = tIME
    on 1354835481:
    <br />Wow :icon_razz: inspiring Christmas atmosphere here already! Love it!<br /><br />I guess Santa Front is having a meeting with Santa TS on turtle island to determine proceedings :icon_geek:  Keep the faith, time will tell  :bearhug:<br /><br />hawaiian_christmas_santa_turtle_ceramic_travel_mug.jpg?height=160&width=160&padToSquare=true<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't Neverland in Santa Maria, near Santa Barbara.......and the allegation trial was at the Santa Maria courthouse, right?  <br />Hummmmmm........Santa, Santa, Santa.......just believe!!!  Don't know where I am going with this....I just love Santa  :fresse:<br /><br />Blessings!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Saint Michael!  Let's NOT go down the Santa history rabbithole though...:icon_lol: way too off topic.<br />But MJ would make an awesome underweight Santa, giving good gifts to all the boys and girls of the world--<br />age is all in the head though. :icon_razz:<br /><br />Here's cookies and milk for him as he comes down the virtual chimney to give us collectively his Bam gift!<br /><br />Santa-Milk-Cookies-800991.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354817964:
    <br />Maybe.<br /><br />But all humans have collar bones and tendons in their neck. A portion of the population is fair complected. A further portion is thin.<br /><br />Even if it is MJ, it could be a pic zoomed in and cropped, taken anywhere at anytime. It doesn't mean MJ is sitting at the keyboard across cyberspace manning the username 'Front'.<br /><br />Just saying. This person is obviously a social voyeur and is entertained by the human experience and human drama. This site is probably an amusement park for someone like that.<br /><br />Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just stating the obvious.<br />
    <br />Bec, I know, you’re covering all the bases.  Nobody wants to get hurt again and again.  But in order to experience love and happiness in a relationship, you have to give yourself and trust that person; that person could hurt you very badly.  Same with Front, we’ve done our homework as best we can as to who he is and what he’s here for, and at some point we have to let go and trust until he betrays that trust.  So far he has not disappointed, and has been faithful, consistent, supportive and VERY loving to each one of us.  Not to mention he is intimately acquainted with MJ and his hoax even on the spiritual/Biblical level, and has been enormously entertaining, challenging to our intellects and funny!  People pay big money for experiences like this, and it’s free.  If nothing happens as far as Bam, and Front/TS turn out to be some friend/relative of MJ’s, will we still throw rotten tomatoes (be angry like YoungMack said) or be disappointed yet recognize/appreciate their wit/faithfulness/time given to us?  We should still give him a round of applause before resuming our normal life—that is if we haven’t been changed by this 4 year experience, which I have been.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354839292:
    <br />This has been posted by Genevieve 5 hours ago:<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />The truth always prevails.
    <br />INTERESTING !  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />sim.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />I'm feeling festive as well! <br /><br />tumblr_mekis7k1Sx1rlpicfo1_500.jpg74782_10151260551658605_1558933715_n.jpg<br /><br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Really though, I love Christmas - my favourite time of the year as a child.  :icon_e_biggrin:  I would usually start the countdown in August.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • on 1354846857:
    <br />
    on 1354839292:
    <br />This has been posted by Genevieve 5 hours ago:<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />The truth always prevails.
    <br />INTERESTING !  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />sim.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Sim, <br />this is more than a whisper, its a shout out! :icon_bounce: :beerchug:
  • on 1354846005:
    <br />Saint Michael!  Let's NOT go down the Santa history rabbithole though...:icon_lol: way too off topic.<br />But MJ would make an awesome underweight Santa, giving good gifts to all the boys and girls of the world--<br />age is all in the head though. :icon_razz:<br /><br />Here's cookies and milk for him as he comes down the virtual chimney to give us collectively his Bam gift!<br /><br />Santa-Milk-Cookies-800991.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354817964:
    <br />Bec, I know, you’re covering all the bases.  Nobody wants to get hurt again and again.  But in order to experience love and happiness in a relationship, you have to give yourself and trust that person; that person could hurt you very badly.  Same with Front, we’ve done our homework as best we can as to who he is and what he’s here for, and at some point we have to let go and trust until he betrays that trust.  So far he has not disappointed, and has been faithful, consistent, supportive and VERY loving to each one of us.  Not to mention he is intimately acquainted with MJ and his hoax even on the spiritual/Biblical level, and has been enormously entertaining, challenging to our intellects and funny!  People pay big money for experiences like this, and it’s free.  If nothing happens as far as Bam, and Front/TS turn out to be some friend/relative of MJ’s, will we still throw rotten tomatoes (be angry like YoungMack said) or be disappointed yet recognize/appreciate their wit/faithfulness/time given to us?  We should still give him a round of applause before resuming our normal life—that is if we haven’t been changed by this 4 year experience, which I have been.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />+1 And Bec, I know you are serving the functioning of keeping us questioning, which is something we have been educated to do.....I am just at a place where, no matter WHAT happens, I will keep digging on so many of the things I have discovered along the way. I am extremely grateful for the changes I have undertaken because of being called to be mixed up in this crazy adventure (LOL!) and NO ONE will EVER be able to take that experience away from me, no matter the outcome of this hoax/sting.  :smiley_abuv:
    on 1354848001:
    <br />
    on 1354846857:
    <br />
    on 1354839292:
    <br />INTERESTING !  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />sim.jpg
    <br />Sim, <br />this is more than a whisper, its a shout out! :icon_bounce: :beerchug:
    <br /><br />chirolp_wkiss2.gif
    on 1354848466:
    <br />
    on 1354846005:
    <br />Bec, I know, you’re covering all the bases.  Nobody wants to get hurt again and again.  But in order to experience love and happiness in a relationship, you have to give yourself and trust that person; that person could hurt you very badly.  Same with Front, we’ve done our homework as best we can as to who he is and what he’s here for, and at some point we have to let go and trust until he betrays that trust.  So far he has not disappointed, and has been faithful, consistent, supportive and VERY loving to each one of us.  Not to mention he is intimately acquainted with MJ and his hoax even on the spiritual/Biblical level, and has been enormously entertaining, challenging to our intellects and funny!  People pay big money for experiences like this, and it’s free.  If nothing happens as far as Bam, and Front/TS turn out to be some friend/relative of MJ’s, will we still throw rotten tomatoes (be angry like YoungMack said) or be disappointed yet recognize/appreciate their wit/faithfulness/time given to us?  We should still give him a round of applause before resuming our normal life—that is if we haven’t been changed by this 4 year experience, which I have been.
    +1 [.....]
    [size=12pt]+2[/size]
  • Thanks Genevieve.  "The Truth Always Prevails".  I just hope it prevails soon !<br /><br />Happy Holidays      :penguin: