Official back & Front thread

Comments

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @sim ; :icon_e_biggrin: The truth always prevails.  :michael-jackson:  <br />@MJonline I agree. <br /><br />Since Paris's funny tweet about the movie...Pi or Pie I've been thinking of Front's words.<br /><br />
    <br />The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?<br />
    <br /><br />@ParisJackson lol i think @KekePalmer might like that new movie .. what's it called ? life of pee ? pie ? ;D <br />10:37 PM - 5 Dec 12<br /><br />@KekePalmer @ParisJackson HAHA! Yes my love, YOU MUST GO SEE IT! You're right it's pronounced 'pie' <br /><br />I don't know if Anthony's means anything but...<br />@AnthonyJJackson Watched Batman Rise again. Awesome movie. Don't get the story twisted and go after the wrong guy like the chief....;) #LOVE <br /><br />Here's to Elvis and Paris still in winter wonderland<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @mindseye:  :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405: :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Andrea, he’s like the kitty version of Oscar the Grouch! :icon_lol:  Love it!<br /><br />Sim, what date and time did you post your truth message?  It's hard to tell otherwise. :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />lol i think @KekePalmer might like that new movie .. what's it called ? life of pee ? pie ? ;D
    <br /><br />I went to see that movie, 'Life of Pi' last week, and it was great, full of ocean nature in full 3D color and enhanced by technology, and it also had a very unique story plot.  It’s funny Paris mentions ‘pee’ as well. Part of the childhood days Pi looks back on, as he is describing to the journalist as to why he had such a weird name, was because his first name sounded like ‘Pissing’ in English, and the other kids and even teachers teased him a lot.  But he wowed them with his math skills, and didn’t seem too bothered, just searching for the true religious meaning of the universe and adventure.<br />
    …the main character, Pi, an adult, reminisces about his childhood. He was named Piscine Molitor Patel after a swimming pool in France. He changes his name to "Pi" when he begins secondary school, because he is tired of being taunted with the nickname "Pissing Patel". His father owns a zoo inPondicherry, providing Pi with a relatively affluent lifestyle and some understanding of animal psychology.[8]
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_Pi<br /><br />Ps. I'm thinking that if Paris's movie Lundon's Bridge with all of it's ocean scenes, doesn't have high budget on the cinematography and special effects, it's going to look like a B-grade movie.  The bar is being raised more all the time. 'Life of Pi' was at it's finest.  But if MJ is involved, it will be phenominal, only the highest standard.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1354846005:
    <br /><br />
    on 1354817964:
    <br />Maybe.<br /><br />But all humans have collar bones and tendons in their neck. A portion of the population is fair complected. A further portion is thin.<br /><br />Even if it is MJ, it could be a pic zoomed in and cropped, taken anywhere at anytime. It doesn't mean MJ is sitting at the keyboard across cyberspace manning the username 'Front'.<br /><br />Just saying. This person is obviously a social voyeur and is entertained by the human experience and human drama. This site is probably an amusement park for someone like that.<br /><br />Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just stating the obvious.<br />
    <br />Bec, I know, you’re covering all the bases.  Nobody wants to get hurt again and again.  But in order to experience love and happiness in a relationship, you have to give yourself and trust that person; that person could hurt you very badly.  Same with Front, we’ve done our homework as best we can as to who he is and what he’s here for, and at some point we have to let go and trust until he betrays that trust.  So far he has not disappointed, and has been faithful, consistent, supportive and VERY loving to each one of us.  Not to mention he is intimately acquainted with MJ and his hoax even on the spiritual/Biblical level, and has been enormously entertaining, challenging to our intellects and funny!  People pay big money for experiences like this, and it’s free.  If nothing happens as far as Bam, and Front/TS turn out to be some friend/relative of MJ’s, will we still throw rotten tomatoes (be angry like YoungMack said) or be disappointed yet recognize/appreciate their wit/faithfulness/time given to us?  We should still give him a round of applause before resuming our normal life—that is if we haven’t been changed by this 4 year experience, which I have been.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, covering bases. I'm also preparing myself for the possibility that nothing will happen. I have been doing this since July 18th, 2009. Daily. For embarrassingly large to admit portions of my waking period, for 1238 days. If this was all just a fantasy I need to prepare myself for that as soon as possible. Now sounds good.
  • on 1354688289:
    <br />Bec, if TS was referring to someone other than Front as being Michael, then who would it be?<br /><br />Could it be 2good2btrue, mjselfsweet, curls, strangerinCalifornia, me  :icon_mrgreen:, Thriller4ever, Adi, leilani81, Loveunited, ellyd, Australian MJ BeLIEver, use_your_illusion, kay:), bec, mindseye, SimPattyK, Dontwalkaway, marumjj, Jos, BeTheChange, paula-c, Andrea, sweetsunsetwithMJ, ashprak247, MaryK, or  hesouttamylife from the 3 pages before.  Fess up you other people!  ::) :icon_lol:  Will the real Michael Jackson stand up! <br /><br />BTW, how’s your foot doing?  I hope improving?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />wasnt me : ) all female here!  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1354849417:
    <br />@sim ; :icon_e_biggrin: The truth always prevails.  :michael-jackson:  <br />@MJonline I agree. <br /><br />Since Paris's funny tweet about the movie...Pi or Pie I've been thinking of Front's words.<br /><br />
    <br />The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?<br />
    <br /><br />@ParisJackson lol i think @KekePalmer might like that new movie .. what's it called ? life of pee ? pie ? ;D <br />10:37 PM - 5 Dec 12<br /><br />@KekePalmer @ParisJackson HAHA! Yes my love, YOU MUST GO SEE IT! You're right it's pronounced 'pie' <br /><br />I don't know if Anthony's means anything but...<br />@AnthonyJJackson Watched Batman Rise again. Awesome movie. Don't get the story twisted and go after the wrong guy like the chief....;) #LOVE <br /><br />Here's to Elvis and Paris still in winter wonderland<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes Indeed mindseye i spy N c many tangled webs weaVed in N out All over da DaNg twitterworld and then youtubesville. Stop off at crazytownusa... followed by Looney TuNes.... :affraid:  :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br />Oh aNd Step Right Up DoN't miSS the Fat Lady  :icon_eek: and her side kick RhoNda lipslovesU.  :icon_mrgreen: haha! This 7 day feast is beyoNd over due.  :icon_geek:  :fresse:<br /><br />The last Movie someone came up with was in 2009 called This is it!  There's supposed to be a sequal.  :woohoo2:<br /><br />I thought I heard that Through The Grape Vine.  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />Ya Know The hearsay Wagon...Giddy Up aNd Take A Ride with me 2 the laNd of Make Believe where IF U choose the wroNg Door~ you will meet The Monster Called The Thriller..... :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />But IF You choose The Right Door~ You meet The Man in The Mirror. Not The Man the chief thought he broke.<br /><br />He is UnBreakable.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]PEACE AND Love 2 U~[/size]
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354789370:
    <br />Sweetsunset, quite the MJ pic!<br />Eyes-Pop-out-oh-no-wow-smiley-emoticon-000583-large.gif<br /><br />Emulik and Diggyon, since you started this early Christmas talk (love the bunny!), here’s my contribution. Check this site out with all the famous people decorating the tree.  For MJ scroll down.<br />http://www.moicani.fr/article-rocking-around-the-christmas-tree-93258373.html<br /><br />christmasm.jpg<br /><br />Sorry Front...I guess we need a little direction... :icon_redface: :)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]There has been a misunderstanding!![/size]<br /><br />MJonmind, first I didn't understand your words when you said " early Christmas Talk" but now I know what you mean!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />Actually in Europe Santa Claus comes on the 6th of December! In the USA he comes on the 24th of December. So for Europeans Santa came and left, for the Americans he didn't come yet!!! But I totally forgot that the hoax is in CA local time, so I guess I'll keep my Christmas stocking in the closet until it's the right time!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />By the way, beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing :)
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1354818519:
    <br />OMGosh....I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />emulik...you are too precious for words!!!!  I bet you are knitting and crocheting up a storm :) Love it!  <br />What you said about the power of wishes and seeing those shooting stars....well, you can guess<br />how much that made me smile! <br />diggy & sarahli.....nice stockings!  No coal there : ) You've all been very good, I am sure!  <br />Here's my stocking:  <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLBJ05Ee08fnH4VVmh7p46aZosTr7WeMU3oSjQF7cXB41d2EX5<br /><br />And of course one for Front...no mold!<br /><br />5126l30_20.jpeg<br /><br />Blessings to you guys always! <br />LOVE<br />
    <br />You know that I love you Wish! YOU ALWAYS make me smile and illuminate my day! thank you for that!  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />@diggy...you explained Santa thing "Europe vs.U.S." very well, thank you! we must wait a bit longer for full stockings  :icon_razz: have a nice day my friend!
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    good afternoon. i like these erly christmas talk. well in greek- cypriot religion santa clous for us is saint Basilios and he is caming at new years eve.  hes presents - happines and health. the most importan gifts ever.  :) he is very difrent from yours santa clouse. <br />hear is a ling <br />http://www.google.com.cy/url?sa=t&amp;rct=j&amp;q=&amp;esrc=s&amp;source=web&amp;cd=1&amp;cad=rja&amp;ved=0CDAQFjAA&amp;url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_of_Caesarea&amp;ei=P_HBUL3BOY3htQbj1IDIBw&amp;usg=AFQjCNFde4GiLuFTnceC6aLesEa9iDnKZg. <br />
    on 1354855432:
    <br />Sim, what date and time did you post your truth message?  It's hard to tell otherwise. :icon_e_confused:
    <br />I didn't post any message.<br />As I showed in that screenshot on the previous page, Michael's phrase: "The Truth always prevails" has been in my profile ever since I registered on the forum.<br />She might be hinting at her uncle's well known quote! <br />But I thought it was interesting for Genevieve to post that specific quote , coinciding with the time I had been posting those montages the other day...<br />Besides... it wouldn't be the first time she gave us signs that she's watching the forum  :icon_e_wink: Remember my thread on "Mind Games" and Genevieve's twit?  :icon_e_biggrin: ---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22501.50.html
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354856361:
    <br />
    on 1354846005:
    <br /><br />
    on 1354817964:
    <br />Maybe.<br /><br />But all humans have collar bones and tendons in their neck. A portion of the population is fair complected. A further portion is thin.<br /><br />Even if it is MJ, it could be a pic zoomed in and cropped, taken anywhere at anytime. It doesn't mean MJ is sitting at the keyboard across cyberspace manning the username 'Front'.<br /><br />Just saying. This person is obviously a social voyeur and is entertained by the human experience and human drama. This site is probably an amusement park for someone like that.<br /><br />Not that there's anything wrong with it. Just stating the obvious.<br />
    <br />Bec, I know, you’re covering all the bases.  Nobody wants to get hurt again and again.  But in order to experience love and happiness in a relationship, you have to give yourself and trust that person; that person could hurt you very badly.  Same with Front, we’ve done our homework as best we can as to who he is and what he’s here for, and at some point we have to let go and trust until he betrays that trust.  So far he has not disappointed, and has been faithful, consistent, supportive and VERY loving to each one of us.  Not to mention he is intimately acquainted with MJ and his hoax even on the spiritual/Biblical level, and has been enormously entertaining, challenging to our intellects and funny!  People pay big money for experiences like this, and it’s free.  If nothing happens as far as Bam, and Front/TS turn out to be some friend/relative of MJ’s, will we still throw rotten tomatoes (be angry like YoungMack said) or be disappointed yet recognize/appreciate their wit/faithfulness/time given to us?  We should still give him a round of applause before resuming our normal life—that is if we haven’t been changed by this 4 year experience, which I have been.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, covering bases. I'm also preparing myself for the possibility that nothing will happen. I have been doing this since July 18th, 2009. Daily. For embarrassingly large to admit portions of my waking period, for 1238 days. If this was all just a fantasy I need to prepare myself for that as soon as possible. Now sounds good.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />You know it wouldn’t surprise me if MJ is some sort of social voyeur.  I don’t know him and so I can’t assume what he’s like but it would make sense.  I imagine a lot of people act differently around him, being who he is.  Normal everyday interactions we’re used to and take for granted are probably not “normal” for MJ unless he completely disguises himself.  Having a username(s) is like a disguise even though many of us think Front is MJ or at the very “least”, an insider.  It gives him a chance to plant the seeds and watch them grow from there.  Keep watchin' works both ways.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1354887603:
    <br /> good afternoon. i like these erly christmas talk. well in greek- cypriot religion santa clous for us is saint Basilios and he is caming at new years eve.  hes presents - happines and health. the most importan gifts ever.  :) he is very difrent from yours santa clouse. <br />hear is a ling <br />http://www.google.com.cy/url?sa=t&amp;rct=j&amp;q=&amp;esrc=s&amp;source=web&amp;cd=1&amp;cad=rja&amp;ved=0CDAQFjAA&amp;url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_of_Caesarea&amp;ei=P_HBUL3BOY3htQbj1IDIBw&amp;usg=AFQjCNFde4GiLuFTnceC6aLesEa9iDnKZg.&lt;br />
    <br /><br />That's very interesting to know!!  :)<br /><br />This is from WIKIPEDIA:<br /><br />
    St. Nicholas Day<br /><br />Main article: Saint Nicholas Day<br />The tradition of Saint Nicholas Day, usually on 6 December (19 December in most Orthodox countries), is a festival for children in many countries in Europe related to surviving legends of the saint, and particularly his reputation as a bringer of gifts. The American Santa Claus, as well as the British Father Christmas, derive from these legends. "Santa Claus" is itself derived in part from the Dutch Sinterklaas.
    <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas<br /><br />It's really very interesting to know that Santa Claus comes on several days, not only on one day! Anyway, I guess in Hoaxland he is supposed to come on the 24th of December! Many countries in Europe are in Christmas mood now! <br /><br />index-weihnachtsbazar.jpg<br /> <br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Andrea...<br />"social voyeur".....great phrase.  I totally can understand that.  I think to some degree, I am the same way.  Although, I didn't even realize it until this experience.  I had never been online before....it's very interesting to me.  I sit and read all these posts, day after day.  I have pretty much given up TV....to read.  The posts of the members here are part of my life....at least they have been for 3.5 years.  Never in a million years would I have thought I'd fall down this hole (or tube, as I wrote in a blog post last night).  <br />I can't even imagine how freeing it must be for Michael....to just plain communicate with someone.  On some level other than through the tears of screaming people who "love you".  For a person who has such intellect, to hold conversations about religion, art, history, the world would be a true gift.  To watch others form theories and thoughts around the greatest hoax ever....wow, I would think he'd love it.  He can do all of this without a true, physical mask.  He can be himself around perfect strangers.....for the first time in his life.....and we are here, gladly accepting him without pretense.  It's amazing. <br />Yes, total social voyeur....... perfectly said. <br />Blessings to you always........<br />LOVE
    Andrea & Wishy: loved reading you!! "Social voyeur" - like that ! :icon_lol:<br /><br />This discussion reminds me of that thread launched by @theGame earlier this year... where we had similar talks about Michael having fun online under various usernames / disguises ... <br />See this thread here ---> Michael Jackson the Friend   :icon_e_wink:
    on 1354891333:
    <br />@Andrea...<br />"social voyeur".....great phrase.  I totally can understand that.  I think to some degree, I am the same way.  Although, I didn't even realize it until this experience.  I had never been online before....it's very interesting to me.  I sit and read all these posts, day after day.  I have pretty much given up TV....to read.  The posts of the members here are part of my life....at least they have been for 3.5 years.  Never in a million years would I have thought I'd fall down this hole (or tube, as I wrote in a blog post last night).  <br />I can't even imagine how freeing it must be for Michael....to just plain communicate with someone.  On some level other than through the tears of screaming people who "love you".  For a person who has such intellect, to hold conversations about religion, art, history, the world would be a true gift.  To watch others form theories and thoughts around the greatest hoax ever....wow, I would think he'd love it.  He can do all of this without a true, physical mask.  He can be himself around perfect strangers.....for the first time in his life.....and we are here, gladly accepting him without pretense.  It's amazing. <br />Yes, total social voyeur....... perfectly said. <br />Blessings to you always........<br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you wishingstar, but you know, you also have to look at it the other way round. Michael is a very intelligent man, he is even described as a genius. And of course not everyone on this planet is as clever as he is. I can tell you about my experience with intelligent people and I must say that somehow these people choose their fiends carefully and guess what? These people always like to be friends with the most intelligent people they could ever meet. <br />Well, my aunt used to be the best in her class during her school time. When she was in the first grade the teachers realized that she is very clever and the year after she joined directly 3rd grade. When you hear her talk you will realize immediately that she is clever. But when someone suggest something that she doesn't like or even tries to get an advise from her she immediately says: I hate stupid people. So it's not easy to ask her for advise or tell her about anything because she thinks differently. Whoever gets disappointed from her tries not to tell her anything, otherwise he would be called stupid! I also know from my school experience that the best students in class don't have friends who are not so good at school. It's always scary to be around the cleverest ones because for them most of the people aren't clever enough to be their friends! I'm sure Michael is a very nice person, I know he wants to be around people and communicate with them without any barriers, but as I said, may be some of us are not clever enough...........<br />
  • @MJonmind.....clever words as always:<br /><br />
    on 1354846005:
    <br />Saint Michael!  Let's NOT go down the Santa history rabbithole though...:icon_lol: way too off topic.<br />But MJ would make an awesome underweight Santa, giving good gifts to all the boys and girls of the world--<br />age is all in the head though. :icon_razz:<br /><br />Here's cookies and milk for him as he comes down the virtual chimney to give us collectively his Bam gift!<br /><br />Santa-Milk-Cookies-800991.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354817964:
    <br />Bec, I know, you’re covering all the bases.  Nobody wants to get hurt again and again.  But in order to experience love and happiness in a relationship, you have to give yourself and trust that person; that person could hurt you very badly.  Same with Front, we’ve done our homework as best we can as to who he is and what he’s here for, and at some point we have to let go and trust until he betrays that trust.  So far he has not disappointed, and has been faithful, consistent, supportive [size=14pt]and VERY loving to each one of us.[/size]  Not to mention he is intimately acquainted with MJ and his hoax even on the spiritual/Biblical level, and has been enormously entertaining, challenging to our intellects and funny!  People pay big money for experiences like this, and it’s free.  If nothing happens as far as Bam, and Front/TS turn out to be some friend/relative of MJ’s, will we still throw rotten tomatoes (be angry like YoungMack said) or be disappointed yet recognize/appreciate their wit/faithfulness/time given to us?  We should still give him a round of applause before resuming our normal life—that is if we haven’t been changed by this 4 year experience, which I have been.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes he has been very loving with all of you but not with me he threw a tomato last summer  :( luckily the tomato was fresh  :icon_lol:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg417930.html#msg417930<br /><br />http://thewifehatessports.com/wp-content/gallery/twhs-regular-features/throwingtomatoesbanner.jpg
  • on 1354848001:
    <br />
    on 1354846857:
    <br />
    on 1354839292:
    <br />This has been posted by Genevieve 5 hours ago:<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />The truth always prevails.
    <br />INTERESTING !  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />sim.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Sim, <br />this is more than a whisper, its a shout out! :icon_bounce: :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]+1[/size]
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Guys , I just wanna ask you something . <br />Do you really think that all of the Jackson family is involved in the hoax ? we all know how big this family is !! <br /><br />love
  • on 1354856361:
    <br />
    on 1354846005:
    <br /><br />
    on 1354817964:
    <br /><br />Yes, covering bases. I'm also preparing myself for the possibility that nothing will happen. I have been doing this since July 18th, 2009. Daily. For embarrassingly large to admit portions of my waking period, for 1238 days. If this was all just a fantasy I need to prepare myself for that as soon as possible. Now sounds good.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec, which has been the fact that is dragging you to think that all the hoax has just been just a fantasy and BAM won't happen? I know you are disappointed since TS dropped the possibility of a DWD patient theory and I can sympathize with you but that doesn't mean that Michael is dead or BAM won't take place, I don't understand why you are changing your hoax point of view. I am thinking you feel that  you and the rest have failed in our investigations but I am pretty sure that Front or TS don't think the same and that is what it counts, furthermore the general feeling of all members on this forum is that you have made an impeccable work and your contribution has been very important.
    on 1354902032:
    <br /><br />Bec, which has been the fact that is dragging you to think that all the hoax has just been a fantasy and BAM won't happen? I know you are disappointed since TS dropped the possibility of a DWD patient theory and I can sympathize with you but that doesn't mean that Michael is dead or BAM won't take place, I don't understand why you are changing your hoax point of you now I am feeling that you are thinking you and the rest have failed in our investigations but I am pretty sure that Front or TS don't think the same and that is what it counts, furthermore the general feeling of all members on this forum is that you have made an impeccable work and your contribution has been very important.<br />
    <br /><br />You are very sweet, sunset, your screen name is fitting for you. My contribution is irrelevant and disappointed is not the word I would use. Rather, doubting my judgement. All we have is our instincts and common sense to go on. I'm starting to feel insecure about mine and setting myself up for the possibility that I got it all wrong, because in all this time I have not. It's a long time to go feeling confident and very sure, and a long time to go without entertaining even remotely that I might be wrong about MJ being alive and this being a hoax, so it's a defense mechanism, if you will. I'm trying to protect myself because I think I had better start now, so I don't fall apart later.
    on 1354902814:
    <br />
    on 1354902032:
    <br /><br />Bec, which has been the fact that is dragging you to think that all the hoax has just been a fantasy and BAM won't happen? I know you are disappointed since TS dropped the possibility of a DWD patient theory and I can sympathize with you but that doesn't mean that Michael is dead or BAM won't take place, I don't understand why you are changing your hoax point of you now I am feeling that you are thinking you and the rest have failed in our investigations but I am pretty sure that Front or TS don't think the same and that is what it counts, furthermore the general feeling of all members on this forum is that you have made an impeccable work and your contribution has been very important.<br />
    <br /><br />You are very sweet, sunset, your screen name is fitting for you. My contribution is irrelevant and disappointed is not the word I would use. Rather, doubting my judgement. All we have is our instincts and common sense to go on. I'm starting to feel insecure about mine and setting myself up for the possibility that I got it all wrong, because in all this time I have not. It's a long time to go feeling confident and very sure, and a long time to go without entertaining even remotely that I might be wrong about MJ being alive and this being a hoax, so it's a defense mechanism, if you will. I'm trying to protect myself because I think I had better start now, so I don't fall apart later.<br />
    <br /><br />All this happened because TS debunked your theory on the other thread? I honestly don't know what your problem is!<br />You think TS is playing games with us? Why don't you just cool down like every one else on the forum? Why don't you just enjoy your time here on the forum? I guess every one here has been telling you this when you first started this whole insecurity thing! So it's your choice now. Either you continue with this talk that is not bringing you anywhere or you just start to enjoy your time like every one else here in the forum because no one else here can tell you more than what has already been said.<br /><br />Blessing
  • on 1354902814:
    <br />
    on 1354902032:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]You are very sweet, sunset, your screen name is fitting for you.[/size] My contribution is irrelevant and disappointed is not the word I would use. Rather, doubting my judgement. All we have is our instincts and common sense to go on. I'm starting to feel insecure about mine and setting myself up for the possibility that I got it all wrong, because in all this time I have not. It's a long time to go feeling confident and very sure, and a long time to go without entertaining even remotely that I might be wrong about MJ being alive and this being a hoax, so it's a defense mechanism, if you will. I'm trying to protect myself because I think I had better start now, so I don't fall apart later.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Bec my love, every little thing gonna be all right (lol I am not Bob Marley I promise you!).
    on 1354905197:
    <br />
    on 1354902814:
    <br />
    on 1354902032:
    <br /><br />You are very sweet, sunset, your screen name is fitting for you. My contribution is irrelevant and disappointed is not the word I would use. Rather, doubting my judgement. All we have is our instincts and common sense to go on. I'm starting to feel insecure about mine and setting myself up for the possibility that I got it all wrong, because in all this time I have not. It's a long time to go feeling confident and very sure, and a long time to go without entertaining even remotely that I might be wrong about MJ being alive and this being a hoax, so it's a defense mechanism, if you will. I'm trying to protect myself because I think I had better start now, so I don't fall apart later.<br />
    <br /><br />All this happened because TS debunked your theory on the other thread? I honestly don't know what your problem is!<br />You think TS is playing games with us? Why don't you just cool down like every one else on the forum? Why don't you just enjoy your time here on the forum? I guess every one here has been telling you this when you first started this whole insecurity thing! So it's your choice now. Either you continue with this talk that is not bringing you anywhere or you just start to enjoy your time like every one else here in the forum because no one else here can tell you more than what has already been said.<br /><br />Blessing<br />
    <br /><br />My problem is I'm foolish and naive and prone to massive character flaws. Thank you for your advice, diggyon.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Sim:<br />
    @Andrea & Wishy: loved reading you!! "Social voyeur" - like that !
    <br /><br />Thanks wishingstar and Sim for your comments - it was bec who coined the term "social voyeur" in the post that I quoted (first quoted post).<br /><br /><br />@bec - stay strong my friend, it's not over yet.  We'll deal with what we have to IF we are left answerless.  I love you!<br /><br />
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    @diggyon thank you.  :) saint nicolaos we calabrate his memory at 6/12 . in cyprus we have a lot of people with that name. is a big saint for us. :) <br />kisses.