Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well yes n no. He could have been talking to anyone. Conspiracy theories abound.
  • on 1354588236:
    <br />
    on 1354523805:
    <br />There are some awesome Michael album threads in the archives which breaks down the whole mural and some interpretations<br /><br />I particularly liked the propofol bottle (that'll make you go straight to the archives lol)<br />
    <br /><br />I soon as I saw this post I went straight for the archives, but I was unable to find it. Any hints? I'm fairly new here and I'm still not 100% used to navigating the forum. Thanks!<br />
    <br /><br />
    Bonnie, I posted this whilst at the gym and my Internet connection wax dropping in and out which is why I was unable to edit my post. The edit note I intended to add was<br /><br />Footnote: Subjective <br /><br />I'm just heading out to run errands, when I get back I'll find it for you.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />@ Bonnie<br /><br />I am having trouble searching since forum was re-organised, so ill just type it from scratch.<br /><br />If you go here there is a large size pic of the michael album http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17000000/MICHAEL-ALBUM-michael-jackson-17054932-1300-825.jpg<br /><br />If you look above the rollercoaster and cast your eyes to the right you will see what looks like a blue and white newspaper. Some say that this is reminiscent of a propofol bottle only disguised as a newspaper.<br /><br />Here is a propofol bottle http://images.smh.com.au/2011/10/05/2671514/vd-propofol-408x264.jpg <br /><br />As I said tough, subjective.<br /><br /><br />Anyways there are some 4 pages of threads on this board that analyse Michael album http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/board,191.0.html<br /><br />Gotta go catch my plane, look fwd to reading all your great posts when I land and check in tonight. Some interesting ones in here too! (fingers crossed for good wifi)<br /><br /><br />Peace  :icon_e_smile:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec, if TS was referring to someone other than Front as being Michael, then who would it be?<br /><br />Could it be 2good2btrue, mjselfsweet, curls, strangerinCalifornia, me  :icon_mrgreen:, Thriller4ever, Adi, leilani81, Loveunited, ellyd, Australian MJ BeLIEver, use_your_illusion, kay:), bec, mindseye, SimPattyK, Dontwalkaway, marumjj, Jos, BeTheChange, paula-c, Andrea, sweetsunsetwithMJ, ashprak247, MaryK, or  hesouttamylife from the 3 pages before.  Fess up you other people!  ::) :icon_lol:  Will the real Michael Jackson stand up! <br /><br />BTW, how’s your foot doing?  I hope improving?<br />
    Hey, anything's possible  :suspect:<br /><br />Improving, yes, thank you, MJonmind.
  • Will the real Michael Jackson stand up!
    <br /><br />02c05-49fabf87-9d57-41c7-8c9f-ebe0c94f05a3.png
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354652563:
    <br />@ Diggy, forgot to tell -- it's not the building that is on fire, this is the tabloid in the foreground who's burning. Rightfully so lol.<br /><br />http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1735/michaelalbumcoverfire.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Ohhhhh! Thank you Sarahli for the clarification! Now I'm relieved  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Blessings to you  :icon_razz:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Still can`t believe that December is here already, we are close to the end of this year, will it be end of this adventure? I think we can only guess, the one and only person who knows it for sure is Michael. <br />Some weeks ago I saw two shooting stars. I made a wish, of course, one for my family, the other one is secret (but it has something to do with our family here, on this very board). I believe  in power of wishes which come right from the heart. So, we will see if magic still lives (I believe in it)...<br /><br />Everyone is busy these days I guess, Christmas are close, so much things need to be made and prepared. Enjoy this wonderful time of first white snow, expectations, decorations, wishes, sweet cakes...all things connected with Christmas are just amazing! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />P.S. Do not forget to be prepared for tomorrow, Santa Claus is coming to town!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:  2mcak5u.jpg
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    MJ could also stand for Marlon Jackson lol....or any other person with those initials.  Of course, we know Mike as 'the' MJ, but we also know TS and his bag of tricks  :icon_lol: <br /><br />I can just see it now, TS: "I never referred to the person as Michael Jackson specifically, that was ASSumed".<br /><br />It's a fine line between admiring his 'cleverness' and wanting to pull your freakin' hair out.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1354693142:
    <br />Still can`t believe that December is here already, we are close to the end of this year, will it be end of this adventure? I think we can only guess, the one and only person who knows it for sure is Michael. <br />Some weeks ago I saw two shooting stars. I made a wish, of course, one for my family, the other one is secret (but it has something to do with our family here, on this very board). I believe  in power of wishes which come right from the heart. So, we will see if magic still lives (I believe in it)...<br /><br />Everyone is busy these days I guess, Christmas are close, so much things need to be made and prepared. Enjoy this wonderful time of first white snow, expectations, decorations, wishes, sweet cakes...all things connected with Christmas are just amazing! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />P.S. Do not forget to be prepared for tomorrow, Santa Claus is coming to town!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:  2mcak5u.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly emulik! That's why I'm hanging my Chsristmas stocking!  :LolLolLolLol: Let's see what good news we'll hear tomorrow!<br /><br />santa-christmas-stocking_8120_500.jpg<br /><br />Guys, why don't you all hang your Christmas stockings as well?  :LolLolLolLol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1354703671:
    <br />MJ could also stand for Marlon Jackson lol....or any other person with those initials.  Of course, we know Mike as 'the' MJ, but we also know TS and his bag of tricks  :icon_lol: <br /><br />I can just see it now, TS: "I never referred to the person as Michael Jackson specifically, that was ASSumed".<br /><br />It's a fine line between admiring his 'cleverness' and wanting to pull your freakin' hair out.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br />Oh you got me!  I presumed, assumed... :screaming-7365:  There's always so many ways to look at something, and we can often be blind to some ways.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1354708917:
    <br />
    on 1354703671:
    <br />MJ could also stand for Marlon Jackson lol....or any other person with those initials.  Of course, we know Mike as 'the' MJ, but we also know TS and his bag of tricks  :icon_lol: <br /><br />I can just see it now, TS: "I never referred to the person as Michael Jackson specifically, that was ASSumed".<br /><br />It's a fine line between admiring his 'cleverness' and wanting to pull your freakin' hair out.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br />Oh you got me!  I presumed, assumed... :screaming-7365:  There's always so many ways to look at something, and we can often be blind to some ways.<br />
    <br /><br />lol! just to add another layer to the mix & the bag of tricks..... from way back in the early early days 12/21/09  :icon_e_ugeek:<br /><br />
    on 1261468255:
    <br />TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?<br /><br />“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY<br />AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />Speculation About Who Is Behind TIAI<br /><br />Although many have taken http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com (TIAI) seriously—and thought that either Michael Jackson himself or someone from the MJ camp is behind the TIAI redirects—yet many others have assumed that TIAI is merely someone playing with the feelings of MJ fans.  And some have even attempted to dismiss TIAI by identifying a specific person or website that is operating TIAI.<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1354665336:
    <br />Well yes n no. He could have been talking to anyone. Conspiracy theories abound.<br />
    <br /><br />or into sarcasm  :icon_e_wink:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I don't know what else to add here...waiting waiting. I just read Anthony's tweet, so I'll post it... made me smile.<br /><br />@AnthonyJJackson<;br />"Baby I got what it takes!" Michael Jackson - Unbreakable <br />youtube.com/watch?v=fiWyeblpr4s …<br /><br />
    <br /><br />christgeg.gif
  • I am getting siked for CHRISTmas and hopefully a BAM. I believe in Front and that he/she<br />HAS TO BE an insider of some sort or just a charactet in the game MEANT to feed us things.<br />I havent read up on TS very much. I have glanced through th tiai. When and where did this TS character<br />say that Front was MJ?? I def wanna see that post.
    TS_comments didn't say that. He said "@MJ, nice to see you posting on this thread" without quoting anyone. We are assuming he meant Front because he posted the MJ popcorn eating gif a couple pages prior.<br /><br />But he could have meant anyone or no one at all. He could have been messing with our heads. Or he could have meant a different username.
  • on 1354688289:
    <br />Bec, if TS was referring to someone other than Front as being Michael, then who would it be?<br /><br />Could it be 2good2btrue, mjselfsweet, curls, strangerinCalifornia, me  :icon_mrgreen:, Thriller4ever, Adi, leilani81, Loveunited, ellyd, Australian MJ BeLIEver, use_your_illusion, kay:), bec, mindseye, SimPattyK, Dontwalkaway, marumjj, Jos, BeTheChange, paula-c, Andrea, sweetsunsetwithMJ, ashprak247, MaryK, or  hesouttamylife from the 3 pages before.  Fess up you other people!  ::) :icon_lol:  Will the real Michael Jackson stand up! <br /><br />BTW, how’s your foot doing?  I hope improving?<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1354730102:
    <br />TS_comments didn't say that. He said "@MJ, nice to see you posting on this thread" without quoting anyone. We are assuming he meant Front because he posted the MJ popcorn eating gif a couple pages prior.<br /><br />But he could have meant anyone or no one at all. He could have been messing with our heads. Or he could have meant a different username.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, he knows what we would have assumed. So if he wasn't talking about Front, he's just playing with our heads...  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
    Well I'm just saying, how many of you have I met in real life? Zero.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I just wanted to say that other famous artists were/are members on their fans forums and posted/post there on a regular base. I know that for a fact.<br />After learning this I've realized it was not so impossible that MJ was a member on mjjc as Back.
    I wonder if Michael would ever reveal his usernames!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1354703955:
    <br />
    on 1354693142:
    <br />Still can`t believe that December is here already, we are close to the end of this year, will it be end of this adventure? I think we can only guess, the one and only person who knows it for sure is Michael. <br />Some weeks ago I saw two shooting stars. I made a wish, of course, one for my family, the other one is secret (but it has something to do with our family here, on this very board). I believe  in power of wishes which come right from the heart. So, we will see if magic still lives (I believe in it)...<br /><br />Everyone is busy these days I guess, Christmas are close, so much things need to be made and prepared. Enjoy this wonderful time of first white snow, expectations, decorations, wishes, sweet cakes...all things connected with Christmas are just amazing! <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />P.S. Do not forget to be prepared for tomorrow, Santa Claus is coming to town!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:  2mcak5u.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly emulik! That's why I'm hanging my Chsristmas stocking!  :LolLolLolLol: Let's see what good news we'll hear tomorrow!<br /><br />santa-christmas-stocking_8120_500.jpg<br /><br />Guys, why don't you all hang your Christmas stockings as well?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Here's mine but I fear it's going to remain empty  :icon_lol:<br /><br />chaussette-noel-350258.jpg
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1354730955:
    <br />
    on 1354730102:
    <br />TS_comments didn't say that. He said "@MJ, nice to see you posting on this thread" without quoting anyone. We are assuming he meant Front because he posted the MJ popcorn eating gif a couple pages prior.<br /><br />But he could have meant anyone or no one at all. He could have been messing with our heads. Or he could have meant a different username.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, he knows what we would have assumed. So if he wasn't talking about Front, he's just playing with our heads...  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with Katy , TS knows what we must have ASSumed and he is definitely not playing with our heads , he is just stating facts giving us hints to take the investigation to higher levels . I myself was doubtful for a few days and I lost every bit of hope I ever beared within me , but after reading his posts and Front's , now I am more than just sure that these two are actually one single person who can / may be Michael himself !! <br /><br />  OMG ! can we just take a moment and realise that Michael himself is talking to us ?? OH MY GOD ! I am sooooo freaking excited !  :bearhug:  :bearhug: to all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    on 1354732427:
    <br />
    on 1354703955:
    <br />
    on 1354693142:
    <br /><br />Exactly emulik! That's why I'm hanging my Chsristmas stocking!  :LolLolLolLol: Let's see what good news we'll hear tomorrow!<br /><br />santa-christmas-stocking_8120_500.jpg<br /><br />Guys, why don't you all hang your Christmas stockings as well?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Here's mine but I fear it's going to remain empty  :icon_lol:<br /><br />chaussette-noel-350258.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Oh noooooooo!!!!Don't you believe in the power of Santa Claus? ???<br /><br />Can you keep a secret? The power is in the hat!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />31J1bA7%2BwYL._SY300_.jpg<br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Concerning what TS said I think he said it because I once asked after he posted in this thread, that he confuses us even more by talking to each other -- TS to Front or Front to TS. And it happened!  :icon_lol: So 1st he just mentionned MJ which we almost all rightfully assumed it was Front and then he imo confirmed he was talking about Front when he said:<br /><br />
    on 1354262366:
    <br /><br />P.S. @Front: what grade do I get?  An “A”, an “F”, or an “N”??<br /><br />:icon_lol:  :icon_lol:<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354688289:
    <br />Bec, if TS was referring to someone other than Front as being Michael, then who would it be?<br /><br />Could it be 2good2btrue, mjselfsweet, curls, strangerinCalifornia, me  :icon_mrgreen:, Thriller4ever, Adi, leilani81, Loveunited, ellyd, Australian MJ BeLIEver, use_your_illusion, kay:), bec, mindseye, SimPattyK, Dontwalkaway, marumjj, Jos, BeTheChange, paula-c, Andrea, sweetsunsetwithMJ, ashprak247, MaryK, or  hesouttamylife from the 3 pages before.  Fess up you other people!  ::) :icon_lol:  Will the real Michael Jackson stand up!
    :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
    on 1354703671:
    MJ could also stand for Marlon Jackson lol....or any other person with those initials.  Of course, we know Mike as 'the' MJ, but we also know TS and his bag of tricks  :icon_lol: <br /><br />I can just see it now, TS: "I never referred to the person as Michael Jackson specifically, that was ASSumed".
    rofl  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
    on 1354730968:
    <br />Well I'm just saying, how many of you have I met in real life? Zero.
    EXACTLY! :icon_e_wink:<br /> And based on that ^^, I've always thought that michael could be hiding under the most unexpected username(s) too, <br />besides Back/Front/TS<br /><br />
    on 1354731773:
    <br />I wonder if Michael would ever reveal his usernames!!
    ohh ME TOO!!! I wish he would!