Official back & Front thread

Comments

• mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Love that song Thriller4ever  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Hey Front M, your post reminded me of a song  :icon_geek: so sending it to you MJ ... while I sit in the waiting room with my waiting room pals  ;D <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Feel I'm on the verge of some great truth<br />Where I'm finally in my place<br />But I'm fumbling still for proof<br />And it's cluttering my space<br />Casting shadows on my face<br /><br />I know I have a strength to move a hill<br />I can hardly leave my room<br />So I'll sit perfecty still<br />And I'll listen for a tune<br />While my mind is on the moon<br /><br />And if I stumble<br />And if I stall<br />And if I slip now<br />And if I should fall<br />And if I cant be all that I could be<br />Will you, will you wait for me.....
  • on 1355893263:
    <br /><br />Feel I'm on the verge of some great truth<br />Where I'm finally in my place<br />But I'm fumbling still for proof<br />And it's cluttering my space<br />Casting shadows on my face<br /><br />I know I have a strength to move a hill<br />I can hardly leave my room<br />So I'll sit perfecty still<br />And I'll listen for a tune<br />While my mind is on the moon<br /><br />And if I stumble<br />And if I stall<br />And if I slip now<br />And if I should fall<br />And if I cant be all that I could be<br />Will you, will you wait for me.....<br />
    <br /><br />that is so appropriate, mindseye !!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Voice<br />
    Front, your post isn't very reassuring to me because I read this as a loophole.
    <br />Yep, he talks just like a lawyer.  Hmm...just like someone else we know--TS...<br />But on the other hand for an illusion, he has to have everyone fooled, and can't give anything away until the magic act is completed.<br /><br />
    The opening dialogue of Christopher Nolan’s 2006 film, The Prestige:<br /><br />Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called “The Pledge”. The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course…it probably isn’t. The second act is called “The Turn”. The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you’re looking for the secret… but you won’t find it, because of course you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn’t clap yet. Because making something disappear isn’t enough; you have to bring it back. That’s why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call “The Prestige”.<br />http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/13/the-iphone-5-event/
    <br />MJ disappeared from the bed, we know he's still alive but we can't find the secret.  To complete the act MJ has to come back-- perhaps on the cherry-picker like in TII. Bam is the prestige.  But who says MJ is following this same prescribed course--he's likely doing something completely different, so I don't know where that leaves us...<br /><br />Thriller4ever, I totally loved your video you made! Perfect timing to his moves!
  • MJ's FB posted this :<br /><br />
    Song Lyrics: <br />“Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,<br />Togetherness, well that's all I'm after,<br />Whenever you need me, I'll be there” - (Lyrics from “I’ll Be There”)
    <br /><br />he knows... <3 <br /><br />thank u @mindseye and @mjonmind !!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Hello, is anyone reading the same thing as me?<br /><br />Front is saying: "So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book….." <br /><br />At the same time Dr. M is (again) trying to get out of "jail".<br />And I also remember the "I'll be back for Christmas" article.<br /><br />Okay, Since next Friday isn't Doomsday, some say the Mayans believed in a new Era / Epoch.<br />Couldn't it be that Front is referring to this as well?<br /><br />No, not that I am pressuring anyone mr Front  :D, just an observation...<br />I'm okay sitting in the waiting room, but since I can not knitting socks or anything, I have to do something, so I won't fall asleep :) <br />I hope they have good catering services though...  :(  :LolLolLolLol:
  • "Don't take mere words at face value"<br /><br />You're definitely right about that. When I saw front's post I saw right through it and decided to just take it as a believer who is trying to offer words of comfort, because I really don't know how else to take it. I know if I take it anyway else it will just make me doubt more.  <br /><br />I have to say I was thinking the same things as Voice and Bec.<br /><br />Even though I said I don't care about the BAM anymore, everyone who does or who thinks people shouldn't put pressure on MJ and that we should give him some SPACE, should know regardless that the end point of THIS PHASE of the hoax, is the BAM.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1355847812:
    <br />
    on 1355803980:
    <br />
    on 1355786972:
    <br />I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late. <br /> <br />Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.  <br /><br />Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22635.0.html  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door. <br /><br />Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book….. <br /><br />Don'T take mere words at face value.<br />
    <br /><br /> You say (highlighted in red) you never asked to believe your words. Of course, you never said that literally, but your inriguing posts (highlighted in blue) that express 100% certainty that MJ is alive and will BAM soon, INDIRECTLY suggest reader to believe what  you write because  it sounds like statement of fact. <br />Then you again go back and say: "Don't take mere words at face value". <br /> :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />You know that is called:" a lime and sand ".<br /><br />quote from: diggyon on Today at 08:45:00 AM »<br />
    Thank you Mr. Front for you nice words. I hope everyone here is satisfied know now! I guess those who have a certain  Bamsday in mind will get disappointed the most. [size=14pt]Sometimes I wonder why many hoaxers don't just let MJ decides for himself when and where to BAM![/size]<br /><br />Ohh, and since you've mentioned the "waiting room", I guess we should figure out where the rest rooms are, since we're going to wait for some time! 
    <br /><br />@diggyon with all due respect that you know I feel for you I don't think any of us is pushing Michael to BAM in a certain day we only are following the clues/hints/whispers that we have been given throughout these 3 plus years furthermore the most of us are believing that TS is a legit insider (I don't think he is Michael) and is him who gave us a deadline some time ago and yes we are trying to investigate, to find out, to figure out about the hoax but the truth is that without Front/TS/TS_comments posts we would have been lost many times so the BAM supporters are just following the path (right or wrong) that we have been given to walk and arrive to the end of this hoax that we think it will be culminated with that beloved BAM.<br />@Itsher...I love your posts  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, okay,.. :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />I was just reffering to Fronts post :<br /><br />
    even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline?
    along with all the drama we had before about TS playing with us. If i were Michael, I would feel sad! That's all! And now he has answered with a post aand everyone is happy again!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />You see Mr. Front! Your posts makes mirakles!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />@ Sarahli<br /><br />Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how did you know that????!!! <br /> (I know, I'm bad  :thjajaja121:)<br /><br />
  • on 1355786972:
    <br />I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late. <br /> <br />Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.  <br /><br />Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22635.0.html  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door. <br /><br />Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. [size=12pt]Did you know that MJ likes word games?[/size] Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book….. <br /><br />[size=12pt]Don'T take mere words at face value.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Front, why do I feel that there might be some hidden clues, or messages in your posts...<br /><br />MJ master of illusion + MJ likes word games + don't take front's words at "FACE VALUE" = any clue ?
  • Hey HER, I just read your post now, wow it was amazing. I was totally going to mess with you and make fun of that LAME joke you pulled (oops I'm doing it now aren't I?) But you really have a way with words, your posts are such a refreshment. And yes Michael Joke Joke Jackson certainly loves to pull at our strings.<br /><br />@Thriller4Ever I picked up on that too, especially MJ liking word games. <br />Front gives us this post about giving MJ some SPACE because he's feeling the pressure and telling us to not sound the alarm yet. And at the very end of his post he says not to take words at face value. So do we just dismiss everything front said? Because to me he seems to back up our claim that MJ is on fact playing a big game with us.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1355906348:
    <br />Hello, is anyone reading the same thing as me?<br /><br />Front is saying: "So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and [size=12pt]WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book….." [/size]<br /><br />At the same time Dr. M is (again) trying to get out of "jail".<br />And I also remember the "I'll be back for Christmas" article.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Okay, Since next Friday isn't Doomsday, some say the Mayans believed in a new Era / Epoch.[/size]<br />Couldn't it be that Front is referring to this as well?<br /><br />No, not that I am pressuring anyone mr Front  :D, just an observation...<br />I'm okay sitting in the waiting room, but since I can not knitting socks or anything, I have to do something, so I won't fall asleep :) <br />I hope they have good catering services though...  :(  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Could be!    :D <br /><br />Good observation!
  • on 1355909186:
    <br />Hey HER, I just read you're post now, wow it was amazing. I was totally going to mess with you and make fun of that LAME joke you pulled (oops I'm doing it now aren't I?) But you really have a way with words, your posts are such a refreshment. And yes Michael Joke Joke Jackson certainly loves to pull at our strings.<br /><br />@Thriller4Ever I picked up on that too, especially MJ liking word games. <br />Front gives us this post about giving MJ some SPACE because he's feeling the pressure and telling us to not sound the alarm yet. And at the very end of his post he says not to take words at face value. So do we just dismiss everything front said? Because to me he seems to back up our claim that MJ is on fact playing a big game with us.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think Michael will ever feel pressurized by our posts of his BAM...it's definitely a game...<br /><br />It's funny...Front says to NOT take his words at face value, while TS had suggested us to TAKE things at face value unless you have something to prove against it...don't why these guys are contradicting each other...
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1355786972:
    <br /><br /> I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson<;br />Your words & actions reflects who you are! Be kind to all! <br /><br />La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson<;br />Hi Guys! Please be kind to all & keep this in mind: Never look down on someone else unless you're helping them up!<br /><br />Front said : <br />
    <br />I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does. 
    <br /><br />Michael said :
    "I want you to know that I appreciate my fans (...) every day of my life. It is your presence, your faith and your loyalty that has given me great strength during difficult times, and it was you who inspired me to work hard and deliver, I owe you. Over the years we became a family. You are all my family. My children are your children and all children of the world are our children and our responsibility."<br />“It was you who put your heart on the line. It was you who stepped forward to defend someone you love. It was you, on a worldwide basis who supported me as my army, my soldiers of love.“You were always there. You are always loyal and I love you forever.”<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games?
    <br /><br />This reminds me of Mari Hadley's book Michael Jackson Master of illusion <br />
    He was an entertainer that loved to develop illusions for his stage presentations and videos which “fooled” his audiences. Michael always wanted to have a normal life for him and his children in which they could enjoy the simple things in life without the scrutiny of the public and media. Michael has proven to be worth more in death than in life. With all the publicity for his death, there is still no real physical evidence Michael Jackson is really deceased. Therefore, there is the possibility Michael inadvertently created the “illusion” of his own death.
    <br /><br />Front said :
    Don'T take mere words at face value.
    <br /><br />Michael said "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court." MJ <br /><br />love <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This brings me back to why I think Front and TS are the same person, although Elvis might be sometimes helping TS just so TS can say "authors".  They have the same zany sense of humor, are both so sweet and loving, often use the same words, and both like to throw a curve ball with their words at the end.  I really think we can trust the messages and explanations 'they' say, and that they only throw the 'maybes', 'ifs', and other word plays at the end to mess with our minds for game purposes--to keep us on our toes. Those teasy words are sort of like a wink to us.  Of course they (he) want us to examine everything they say much closer to get the clues and connections.  I honestly think we shouldn't torture ourselves, and stop doubting.  On the other hand they may be adding those words to keep casual readers or enemy people in an unsure state.<br />
    Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself... Don'T take mere words at face value.
    <br />In other words Front's words have been backed up by MJ FB, Paris' tweets, TMZ, MJ's lyrics, other Jackson tweets, Back's/SOTT's posts, family and insider interviews, and more.  If we do our homework, re-read and re-read as in 'hind-sight', which takes a lot of commitment and is no easy task, then we will KNOW that he is telling us as  he says the "words of truth".  But the job of us convincing ourselves has to come from our own selves, not him.  I think he's waiting to see if we can make those connections and then stand with it, which is different than just blind leaps of faith.  This is deep calling to deep.  JMT<br /><br />Also Front's words here seem so similar to Matthew 25:34-36.<br />
    I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness.
    <br />http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 25:34-36&amp;version=KJV&lt;br />Front, I believe you would, and do, and I thank you!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • on 1355759164:
    <br />
    BAM.. so obsessed with Bam.
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]I declare myself: OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH BAM and PROUD to be and COUNTING the days!  :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />Beware: it's CONTAGIOUS! RUN while you can!  :affraid:[/size]<br />
    <br />Me 2!! Me 2!! Can't sleep so excited!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1355856278:
    <br />I wave hello to you Front.  :smiley_abuv: Nice post, funny, to-the-point and touching at the same time.  <br /><br />It's nice to see the good atmosphere here; just saw FB's new entry so I thought we could relate lol:<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />Il y a 35 minutes<br />Song Lyrics:<br /><br />“Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,<br />Togetherness, well that's all I'm after,<br />Whenever you need me, I'll be there” - (Lyrics from “I’ll Be There”)<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<br />
    <br /><br />He certainly has for me<br /><br /> ;D <br /><br />ps.....also I think those recent tweets by La Toya are really interesting considering how this thread has been lately  :icon_cool:
  • on 1355785567:
    <br />
    on 1355780635:
    <br />This is my very first post (except for the one where I introduced myself) and I don't know if I can really attribute something to the discussion, but hey, I'm here now so I give it a go.<br /><br />[...]
    Hello Shrimp and welcome here.<br />Thank you for your wonderful message and for the high level of positivity that you poured in. I loved reading you.<br />
    <br />Ditto!
  • on 1355789066:
    <br />
    on 1355786972:
    <br />I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..<br />
    <br /><br />  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />I almost spat my morning coffee all over my monitor when I read your 1st line!<br /><br />Me 2, ditto to both comments!<br /><br />Thanks for a good laugh - but also especially for being here.<br />
  • on 1355887042:
    <br />
    on 1355786972:
    <br />Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. <br /><br />Don'T take mere words at face value.<br />
    <br /><br />So Front says we shouldn't believe a word he says. So do we believe him when he says don't believe him? Or do we not believe him when he says believe him? What about when he says trust in Michael? What about when he says Michael is and will be just fine? Should we believe those things but not believe the rest? Or should we not believe those things either?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Seems as though TS is not the only one playing devils advocate.
  • on 1355907566:
    <br />everyone who does or who thinks people shouldn't put pressure on MJ and that we should give him some SPACE, should know regardless that the end point of THIS PHASE of the hoax, is the BAM.<br />
    <br /><br />Boom! Love you UYI  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />Meanwhile so jealous of you. Stay safe have a great vacation!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />@MJonmind. Great post!!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1355926160:
    <br />{...}<br /><br />Seems as though TS is not the only one playing devils advocate.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wow, all this is starting to sound like a scene out of "Twelve Angry Men"  :icon_e_confused:  <br /><br />farmmq.jpg<br /><br />Juror #11: I don't believe I have to be loyal to one side or the other. I'm simply asking questions.<br /><br /><br />smiley-chores011.gifsmiley-chores007.gif<br /><br /><br />
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    Wishing everyone a (necessary early) very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!<br /><br />:bearhug:<br /><br />Bec, I'll ask Santa to bring you a stronger magnifying glass. <br /><br />search.gif<br /><br />Jowayria, good observation on La Toya's tweets.<br /><br />Adi, I think they're interesting too! :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    If we do our homework, re-read and re-read as in 'hind-sight', which takes a lot of commitment and is no easy task, then we will KNOW that he is telling us as  he says the "words of truth".  But the job of us convincing ourselves has to come from our own selves, not him.  I think he's waiting to see if we can make those connections and then stand with it, which is different than just blind leaps of faith.
    <br /><br />emoticon+-+thumbs+up.GIF
    :bearhug: I wish you and your family the same.
  • on 1355928102:
    <br />Wishing everyone a (necessary early) very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!<br />
    <br /><br />Although I personally don't celebrate Christmas as I have said many a time before, I must say Front, I quite like the sound of you needing to give early greetings. It's reassuring to know you'll be busy... hmm. Doing what I wonder? A little thing we like to call BAM perhaps???<br /><br />*Squeals excitedly*<br /><br /><br />Apologies, I am unable to return Christmas Greetings due to personal beliefs :icon_e_wink: But wanted to say in return, hope you have a great time with your family in late Dec and Jan and hope that 2013 is a brilliant year for you and that all your wishes come true (coz even puppetmasters have wishes right?) Good health to you and your family and wishing you lots of love and happiness. May God watch over you and care for you for eternity <br /><br />Aussie  :bearhug:
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    Happy Holidays to you and your children, Mr Front ! <br /><br />By the way, what about the (necessarily early) thing ?
    Yeah I thought that 2 :) Interesting