Official back & Front thread

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    bam007.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink: ----> http://www.worldmusicawards.com/<br /><br />
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1355959445:
    <br /><br />bam006.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm gonna die laughing if that's been the BAM date this whole time!<br /><br />28c1t6u.gif
    Snoopy71: ME TOO !!!  :icon_lol: iMAGINE THAT!! :icon_lol: <br />Funny pic !  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:
  • I just wanted to say hello to my hoax family and let you all know that I'm still here with you guys in the waiting room! I haven't had much to say recently since the energy has been kind of...off here lately and it's made me a bit sad to see some lose hope. I have been reading every day and I just don't understand the rationale behind why some are feeling this way when I'm more excited than ever! I get that the waiting and uncertainty can cause anxiety, however I've interpreted TS and Front's posts over the last couple of months to be very encouraging. It's been 3 and a half years, what's another few days?? Please everyone keep believing and wait and see what happens. After all, it is the season of miracles!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I wish each and every one of you a very Merry (early :over-react-smiley: :multiplespotting:) Christmas and Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, or whichever holiday you celebrate (if any). I love you very much  :bearhug:
  • on 1355960617:
    <br />
    on 1355959445:
    <br /><br /><br />I'm gonna die laughing if that's been the BAM date this whole time!<br /><br />28c1t6u.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting that all signs have been pointing to the 21st since the very beginning, in addition to the WORLD music awards on the 22nd (+1 day of simmering).<br /><br />@snoopy: do u think there's an "M" on the other side of the 'cube' that Tink is sitting on?  :icon_lol:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1355960617:
    <br />
    on 1355959445:
    <br /><br /><br />I'm gonna die laughing if that's been the BAM date this whole time!<br /><br />28c1t6u.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • Thanks Sim for sharing, these are amazing news that I wasn't aware of:<br /><br />[size=14pt]Music Events (more headlines) 12-19-2012<br />World Music Awards Joins Forces With Haitian Government To Raise Funds For Sandy Victims<br />[/size]<br /> <br />The countdown to the 2012 World Music Awards has begun, and on December 22, 2012, World Music Awards will stage the biggest international Awards show in Miami, and raise money for Sandy victims in Haiti. The show is being labeled the "Ultimate International Event of the Year" and will be beamed to 180 countries reaching a billion viewers while bringing awareness to the beautiful island of Haiti and the difficulties it is facing after Storm Sandy and the Earthquake.<br /><br />Never before has an award show been staged in such a huge venue, Marlins Park in Miami, FL, a state-of-the-art ballpark with a seating capacity of over 37,000. With its incredible retractable roof and breathtaking view overlooking the downtown Miami skyline, Marlins Park is the perfect setting for the only music award ceremony that recognizes world-class talent from every continent.<br /><br />The World Music Awards are determined by the fans themselves, who vote and buy the records, not through an industry panel or jury. In just 8 days, the world's best-selling, most popular artists from each and every continent will be honored at the most anticipated international music event of the year. Jennifer Lopez has already confirmed her support for the cause and will receive a special World Music Award and also enter into the Guinness World Records for having the Most Viewed Female Video of All Time, "On the Dance Floor." Tony Bennett, the legendary Jazz Icon, will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award on the big night for his incredible record sales and outstanding contribution to music. He will perform one of his Latin duets with a surprise guest star. Gloria Estefan, the queen of Miami, will also be honored for her large impact to the music industry. Earth, Wind & Fire will receive a Legend Award for their exceptional influence to Soul & Funk. Also confirmed to perform live in Miami is five-time Grammy nominee, Miguel, Hip Hop sensation, Pusha T, the latest British R & B superstar Labrinth, Israel rock star, Asaf Avidan, African icon, Dbanj, Brazil's number one act, Michel Telo, Italian pop idol, Tiziano Ferro, French rap star, Booba, Malaysian pop diva, Shila Amzah and Chinese superstar, Han Geng. Miami based N.E.R.D., who are big supporters of Haiti and the World Music Awards, as having performed in 2010, will be there in full-force on the big night. More artists will be released on a daily basis leading up to the show.<br /><br /><br />The World Music Awards has an incredible history, with past performers that include, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kanye West, Usher, Alicia Keys, Pink, Shakira, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5, Enrique Iglesias, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston and many others. "We are delighted to bring the 2012 World Music Awards to the most exciting multi- cultural city in America and we are even more honored to be working with Ms. Bernice Fidelia, Director of the Diaspora Liaison for Haitian President, Michel J. Martelly. The Ambassador is rallying artist support and is promoting the sale of tickets which will go to benefit the construction of a World Music Awards orphanage. Of all the places hit by Storm Sandy, Haiti suffered the most and there are still 300,000 without lodging. World Music Awards mission is to bring relief to those in need and our orphanage will provide shelter for many homeless children," states John Martinotti, Co-Founder & Executive Producer. The WMA's has an amazing track record of helping those less fortunate around the world and since its inception in 1989, 23 hospitals, schools and orphanages have been built. (see charity endeavors on worldmusicawards.com)<br /><br />http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=160237
  • Happy Holidays and best wishes for the new year to you too Front and everyone !  <br /><br />Remember TS says this is a TAKEOVER and not a COMEBACK.  This is huge and for the WHOLE WORLD so we have to be patient.  And don't forget all we learned through out these years.  I'll be in the waiting room waiting for Dr. Hoax.  @Sim, I love your montages.    :icon_lol:  <br /><br /> I Love You All      :-*  <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    I hope this awardshow will be on air in the Netherlands!<br />Otherwise I have to search for a live-stream on the internet, 'cause I do want to see every minute of the show :)
  • Hi friends,<br /><br />I'm still here and waiting along with all of you. I've been a little silent lately, working and moving has kept me occupied. But I am still here! Checking in to read almost daily. Let's hope for a bam by January 1, 2013!  :multiplespotting:<br /><br />XOXO <3  :-*<br /><br />Still a believer since 2009!  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • When front said MJ needs some SPACE, he meant MJ needs some SPACE. If front meant that MJ needs patience, he would have or could have easily said that. We know front to be a person/character that doesn't trip on words, he chooses he's words VERY CAREFULLY. So in my opinion, MJ is feeling th pressure. Now if MJ were to BAM in a few days or by the end of this month, I personally don't think MJ would want to ask for space, he'd probably want some patience. The fact that front is trying to calm us down or help us relax just tells me that MJ thinks or knows we won't be satisfied by the BAM (it won't be what we think it will be) or there will be no BAM.<br /><br />I thought coming on this forum would open my eyes and that I wouldn't be blinded anymore, but as the sun sets I'm starting to see things clearly.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    BAM is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get.<br />(Forrest Gump reference) <br /><br />I do know, whatever it is will be sweet, and will be my favorite moment of <br />this entire adventure......no matter what.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • This post might be a bit too negative and repetitive so forgive me in advance.<br /><br />I agree with everything Bec said. I do believe front is an insider though, but he is not necessarily back. I mean how come TR777 knew some things and had a little bit of the back thing going? Front could easily be back or easily be JUST an insider.<br /><br />Front says he will hold our hand through this or whatever, but it feels like, at the same time he is holding our hand through the dark, he is allowing us to be taunted and not providing enough comfort to suppress our fears and doubts...so maybe I should just let go.<br /><br />
    paristmvm.jpg<br /><br />https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1355968734:
    <br />BAM is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get.<br />(Forrest Gump reference) <br /><br />I do know, whatever it is will be sweet, and will be my favorite moment of <br />this entire adventure......no matter what.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
      :bearhug: coeur-neon-lumineux.gif
  • They say (whoever the hell "they" is)...it's always the darkest before the dawn and you're always your weakest before you get strong.  Whatever happens we need to remember that we are here (alive), we are strong and we are Blessed to continue our path in whatever direction it may lead.  To all those struggling right now...you WILL find your way through this and set a path that's right for you.  Of this I am certain.  <br /><br />@Front...thanks much for the Christmas wishes and I wish you and your family the most joyous of holidays.  The same to all who share this special place...may all your days be Merry & Bright and may the Love of the Season enfold you and yours.
  • michael-main.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]"It’s not just a moon, it’s a [size=12pt]blue moon[/size]. [size=12pt]Once in a blue moon[/size]. That means, there are only a few moments in your life, where something truly memorable… truly magical… happens to you, and if you hesitate, if you’re afraid, you might just miss it. Don’t let those Blue Moon moments pass you by."[/size]<br /><br />From the movie Smurfs. Do not let this [size=12pt]Once In A Lifetime Moment[/size] pass you by my friends. <br /><br />michael_jackson_blue_eye_photo1.jpg Michael_Jackson_Smurf_2.jpg<br /><br />
    bam011.jpg<br /><br />http://twitpic.com/bnfgqa<br /><br /><br /><br />https://twitter.com/latoyajackson<br /><br />bam012.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1355964536:
    <br /><br />Hey Sim.....<br />I must be totally hoaxified.......in this fuller picture with Michael coming through the world.....I am focused on the hands being held up in the audience.  Somehow, numbers come into my mind.  Far left- dude with 3 fingers, middle fist with 0, mid-right two v's/3 fingers....almost like VIIIV.....13 maybe, or 535, or what?, then a thumbs up on the right (which is 10 in sign language........)<br />See...totally hoaxified, lol.......love, love, love this picture though.......so much meaning can be attached to it.<br />Thanks for posting........<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />PS> anyone also the letters T & S....S is the left coast of Africa.....the T is more difficult to see on South America.....<br />I'll go back to my cave now  :icon_redface:
    @Wishy: interesting comment! yes... we must pay attention to all details!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /><br />paristlhl.jpg<br /><br />---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alive_&_Kicking_(Nazareth_album)&lt;br /><br />---> https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br /><br /><br />coeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br /><br />
  • on 1355970410:
    <br />paristmvm.jpg<br /><br />https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1355968734:
    <br />BAM is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get.<br />(Forrest Gump reference) <br /><br />I do know, whatever it is will be sweet, and will be my favorite moment of <br />this entire adventure......no matter what.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
      :bearhug: coeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />
    /><br /><br />oh wow , everly brothers, love hurts
    on 1355978015:
    <br />oh wow , everly brothers, love hurts<br />
    Well yeah! Especially when he's ALIVE & KICKING! [see post above !! ]
    on 1355978106:
    <br />
    on 1355978015:
    <br />oh wow , everly brothers, love hurts<br />
    Well yeah! Especially when he's ALIVE & KICKING! [see post above !! ]<br />
    <br />Besides Paris tweeting lyrics from a song on the album "Alive & Kicking" ! The name of the band is NAZARETH! Ring a bell anyone?? JESUS of Nazareth! ---> Resurrection ---> see Resurrection pose from MJ official page! ---> see Resurrection word written by Front in the TIAI December 20 thread<br /><br />How can HE be any clearer than that!??<br />If you still have doubts now, then I fake my death too!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I hope He's KICKING ass.  There's a lot of wrongs to be righted.  <br />