Official back & Front thread

Comments

• that was a very good reminder Sim <3 
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1356074838:
    <br />To me Front seems to be Michael...<br /><br />He is maintaining that distance and mystery around him because he can't really say he's MJ :<br />Jowariya:<br />
    If he is Michael ==> Do you really expect him to announce it ? " You know what guys , I'm sick and tired of all of your questions , I am Michael , okay , everybody calm down alright !!!"
    <br /><br />And that’s why (maybe) it seems to us that Front is a fan, insider, or Michael himself...(or a fake because he's playing three of them)<br />If he’s Michael, it’s very obvious that he’s playing with us....he knows what’s in store for us (which is necessary early).<br /><br />I know many of you must have sure observed it but Front’s posts have a kind of positive superiority and domination...the kind of domination when we have for the person(s) we care about...like mother, father or children, friends...<br /><br />Some of his posts reflect the self-respect aspect...the kind of fury we have when we defend someone we love or ourselves....<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg354165.html#msg354165}<br /><br />And then there are the words of a mastermind:<br /><br />Front – September 8, 2011<br />
    A TRUE chess player always foresees the moves of his opponent(s) and, therefore, can OUT-THINK them before they have a chance to execute their so-called "strategic" plan. In THIS instance, there will only be one true King calling "checkmate". Watch the pawns scatter like spiders.....................
    <br /><br />The words of an insider :<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg353138.html#msg353138}<br /><br /><br />So, even if we feel being misled, it must be the part of Michael’s “play with them”<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]AGREE..<br /><br />Man Multifaceted as HE IS.[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Thriller4ever!  Requiem for a Dream, is perfect for MJ’s 20+ year Dream!<br /><br />
    Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone.
    <br /><br />Sounds like Back’s last post (perhaps)<br />
    This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <br /><br />And like MJ in this interview at 2:00.  “…Nothing, nothing, nothing that could say that Michael Jackson did this, NOTHING. ..To this day nothing, still nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing!”  Also at 1:20  “Lies, lies, lies.” :icon_lol: :woohoo2:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ellyd, and so is Back a fake then for insinuating he's MJ.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21842.0.html<br /><br />Someone mentioned that Back didn’t say Bam, but here’s one:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21868.0.html
    <br />i-1055.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />i-934.jpg<br /><br /><br />i-936.jpg
    <br /><br />tumblr_mfdj34vGXW1rar7x2o1_400.jpg<br /><br /><br />tumblr_ltanreOrOD1qbbw8jo1_500.jpg
  • skyways...u got that second pic from tumblr...didn't u?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135:
    on 1356081951:
    <br />skyways...u got that second pic from tumblr...didn't u?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />)) someone have catchy eye :affraid: ..i know u get it>)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356080018:
    <br />Thanks Thriller4ever!  Requiem for a Dream, is perfect for MJ’s 20+ year Dream!<br /><br />
    Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone.
    <br />Sounds like MJ in this interview at 2:00.  “…Nothing, nothing, nothing that could say that Michael Jackson did this, NOTHING. ..To this day nothing, still nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing!”  Also at 1:20  “Lies, lies, lies.” :icon_lol: :woohoo2:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ellyd, and so is Back a fake then for insinuating he's MJ.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21842.0.html<br /><br />Someone mentioned that Back didn’t say Bam, but here’s one:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21868.0.html<br />
    <br /><br />EXCELLENT points!!<br /><br />MJonMind you're in GREAT shape today sis' !! :beerchug: lots of amazing posts!  :-*
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    https://www.facebook.com/officialWMA/posts/386478461433273<br /><br />World Music Awards ‏@WMAsofficial<;br />WORLD MUSIC AWARDS POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE It is with deep regret that we have to announce that World Music... http://fb.me/FfXEtpsz <br /><br />
    WORLD MUSIC AWARDS POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE<br />It is with deep regret that we have to announce that World Music Awards is postponed until 2013 due to several logistic and immigration issues. Several of our international performing acts have been unable to get work permits so we are asking for your comprehension at this difficult moment and promise to give you all a great worldclass show this coming Spring.
    <br /><br /> :screaming-7365:
  • I personally don't think this postpone has anything to do with Michael's BAM or would affect his plans in this direction.
    on 1356092500:
    <br />I personally don't think this postpone has anything to do with Michael's BAM or would affect his plans in this direction.<br />
    I think so too.<br /><br />It was just a possibility that we took into account because of the many hints we have regarding December 22nd or any other date before Christmas....<br /><br />The excitement continues  :icon_bounce: My mind is rolling! If not at the WMA... then Where would he BAM these days?? What other major even/platform for billions around the world to witness his come back?<br />Has anyone checked?  Are there any other major events planned till the end of this year?<br />
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all  have a joyful and safe Holiday and a Great New Year!! God bless You! :icon_albino:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1356096815:
    <br />Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all  have a joyful and safe Holiday and a Great New Year!! God bless You! :icon_albino:<br />
    <br />Merry Christmas Sunnie! or merry "Hoaxmas" like Julia142 said few pages back  :)
  • on 1356096075:
    <br />
    on 1356092500:
    <br />I personally don't think this postpone has anything to do with Michael's BAM or would affect his plans in this direction.<br />
    I think so too.<br /><br />It was just a possibility that we took into account because of the many hints we have regarding December 22nd or any other date before Christmas....<br /><br />The excitement continues  :icon_bounce: My mind is rolling! If not at the WMA... then Where would he BAM these days?? What other major even/platform for billions around the world to witness his come back?<br />Has anyone checked?  Are there any other major events planned till the end of this year?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I'm not so sure Michael NEEDS an event.  He is his own event! Could go down any number of ways, just needs to get the ball rolling and picked up by broadcasters.
    @Loveunited: well said !!!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1356099801:
    <br />I'm not so sure Michael NEEDS an event.  He is his own event! Could go down any number of ways, just needs to get the ball rolling and picked up by broadcasters.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • on 1356102567:
    <br />
    on 1356099801:
    <br />I'm not so sure Michael NEEDS an event.  He is his own event! Could go down any number of ways, just needs to get the ball rolling and picked up by broadcasters.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree!!
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1356103901:
    <br />
    on 1356102567:
    <br />
    on 1356099801:
    <br /><br />Agree!!<br />
    <br /><br />+1  :icon_e_wink:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1356103901:
    <br />
    on 1356102567:
    <br />
    on 1356099801:
    <br /><br /><br />I have to agree as well.  He doesn't need an event, he would completely obliterate that event if he chose to BAM that way.<br /><br />On another note, I was quite relieved to wake up this morning as I slept through the EOW timing for my location.
  • :icon_rolleyes:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1356105168:
    <br />
    on 1356103901:
    <br />
    on 1356102567:
    <br />
    on 1356099801:
    <br /><br /><br />I have to agree as well.  He doesn't need an event, he would completely obliterate that event if he chose to BAM that way.<br /><br />On another note, I was quite relieved to wake up this morning as I slept through the EOW timing for my location. <br />
    <br /><br />Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.<br />Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?<br />I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America :)<br /><br />So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico?  :-[<br /><br />If I'm wrong, 2 bad  :LolLolLolLol:
    <br />
    on 1356107728:
    <br />
    on 1356105168:
    <br />
    on 1356103901:
    <br />
    on 1356102567:
    <br />
    on 1356099801:
    <br /><br /><br />I have to agree as well.  He doesn't need an event, he would completely obliterate that event if he chose to BAM that way.<br /><br />On another note, I was quite relieved to wake up this morning as I slept through the EOW timing for my location. <br />
    <br /><br />Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.<br />Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?<br />I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America :)<br /><br />So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico?  :-[<br /><br />If I'm wrong, 2 bad  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I don't think the world will literally end today...I was joking about that.  But I do think this date holds great significance but not sure as to what yet.  I guess we'll wait and see! <br /><br /><br />
    on 1356107075:
    <br /> :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Was that for me?  :icon_lol:    :bearhug:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1356108514:
    <br /><br />
    on 1356107728:
    <br />
    on 1356105168:
    <br />
    on 1356103901:
    <br />
    on 1356102567:
    <br />
    on 1356099801:
    <br /><br />Not that I believe all this BS about EOW, but I believe I have read that the Maya's build this "calender" 3000yrs ago.<br />Well, by then, did they know the world was bigger than the Mayan region they lived in?<br />I mean, if I recall correctly, just 1000yrs or so ago some sailors found America :)<br /><br />So, this 12-21-2012 @ 11:11 hours, wouldn't this be the time of the maya's / mexico?  :-[<br /><br />If I'm wrong, 2 bad  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I don't think the world will literally end today...I was joking about that.  But I do think this date holds great significance but not sure as to what yet.   I guess we'll wait and see! <br /><br /><br />
    on 1356107075:
    <br /><br /><br />Was that for me?  :icon_lol:    :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you on that one :)<br />Also I knew you wasn't serious  :bearhug:<br /><br />
    @Jos ; :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well the NRA chose today of all days to hold a press conference saying basically that everybody and their grandma should be packin' heat...I don't know if this is a sign of the times or what but it's messed up.
  • on 1356108514:
    <br /><br />
    on 1356107728:
    <br />
    on 1356105168:
    <br />
    on 1356103901:
    <br />
    on 1356102567:
    <br />
    on 1356099801:
    <br /><br /><br />I don't think the world will literally end today...I was joking about that.  But I do think this date holds great significance but not sure as to what yet.  I guess we'll wait and see! <br /><br /><br />
    on 1356107075:
    <br /><br /><br />Was that for me?  :icon_lol:    :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Not at all! Im frustrated