<br />
    on 1356113572:
    <br />
    on 1356110843:
    <br />
    on 1356109816:
    <br />here she goes!<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />That woman is delusional. Someone seriously needs to shut her up. Let's just name a hundred dates, eventually you get it right...<br /><br />Hey Pearl, I bet MJ can't stand your sorry ass! Wink wink, nod nod!  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Hopefully i could say the same thing about TS if he or she wrong about bam<br />
    <br /><br />At least he will have just one date wrong :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />If I remember well, he gave us already four dates: Halloween 2009, but also January 18 (2010 MLK day), January 25, 2010 AND the ultimate date January 1, 2013. Do you still believe TS is not a fake if we still have to wait for ÁNOTHER 10 months?!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    I don't think mr. Front will post a comment the next couple of pages  ;D He's probably waiting 'till this subject is "forgotten"  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />@ Souza:  As long as you can / will run this website, i'll be here :) I've never had such a big family, as I have now  :D<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1356132255:
    <br />
    on 1356114401:
    <br />
    on 1356113572:
    <br />
    on 1356110843:
    <br />
    on 1356109816:
    <br />
    <br /><br />That woman is delusional. Someone seriously needs to shut her up. Let's just name a hundred dates, eventually you get it right...<br /><br />Hey Pearl, I bet MJ can't stand your sorry ass! Wink wink, nod nod!  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Hopefully i could say the same thing about TS if he or she wrong about bam<br />
    <br /><br />If I remember well, he gave us already four dates: Halloween 2009, but also January 18 (2010 MLK day), January 25, 2010 AND the ultimate date January 1, 2013. Do you still believe TS is not a fake if we still have to wait for ÁNOTHER 10 months?!<br />
    <br /><br />Define fake. Fake person?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1356118102:
    <br />
    on 1356117457:
    <br />I'm just posting the pics of the tweets....  :icon_razz:<br /><br />02c15-70042cdf-2921-406e-84c9-90d16c533871.png<br /><br />02c15-7bfbbf0f-f7aa-496c-8e9c-0f94f7c882ed.png<br /><br />02c15-c82de9fe-c6f4-457d-8e30-54640dbaf66d.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(i kind of keep checking his tweets....that's why )<br /><br />02c15-2589c890-5134-4192-9fa1-2b14c97e9324.png<br /><br />02c15-9f5af8ad-2f93-4091-8667-97d26380d7c5.png<br /><br />thanks Ashprak247 for the O-bee tweet <3<br />
    Thriller4ever: nice collection of twits on the BEGINNING!  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />This makes me think of ... I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'  :penguin:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's interesting.  Their tweeting "The Beginning".  Is this the beginning of the next phase ?  The part where "MJ will be revealed piece by piece until he pops out" ?  Well, I'll be here no matter how long it takes.  Maybe they mean it's the beginning of a new era ?  The start of the new golden age ?  The big changes.  Well if we really are going to "CHANGE THE WORLD" then what's a few more months when you think about it.  It's no small task to bring love and truth back in the world.  It's a Ginormous,Humongous,Monsterous task.  Come on soldiers.  Don't give up now.<br /><br />@Sim- I've been reading about the hollow earth and the inner earth so that's what the photo (earth song) you posted reminds me of.  The video won't play because it's copyrighted where I am.  <br /><br />Love You All        :penguin:<br /><br />P.S.- Look at my screen name "Dontwalkaway"  Don't Walk Away.  So, please don't walk away. 
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1356132363:
    <br />
    on 1356132255:
    <br />
    on 1356114401:
    <br />
    on 1356113572:
    <br />
    on 1356110843:
    <br />
    on 1356109816:
    <br />
    <br /><br />If I remember well, he gave us already four dates: Halloween 2009, but also January 18 (2010 MLK day), January 25, 2010 AND the ultimate date January 1, 2013. Do you still believe TS is not a fake if we still have to wait for ÁNOTHER 10 months?!<br />
    <br />T<br />Define fake. Fake person?<br />
    <br /><br />Fake informer. Someone who might (have) know(n) Michael but is also 'guessing', just like us. But not an 'official' spokesman for Michael (or even Michael himself) like we want him to be.
    And also, TS himself said that he is a fake if Michael hasn't 'Bammed' before Januari 1, 2013.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I will be so crushed if there is no bam by 2013..  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />But, I already know I will believe Michael is alive forever. And i will be waiting for his comeback, forever. Here is me in the year 2100:<br /><br />waiting_skeleton_cover.jpg
    TS is not MJ, as per his own words. So people who hang on to the hoax because they want him to be, didn't read well. Does that make his information fake, just because he is not MJ? I don't think so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, we all got out of this hoax what we wanted to have, see or learn. Does it matter how? The hoax community is full of informers that are full of shit, like Pearl and BOW. Even if TS, front or both are fake informers, we learned something on the way, instead of following gossip or sending each other flowers. Whatever is the case, it will never change the FACT that MJ are alive and coming back.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1356134184:
    <br />TS is not MJ, as per his own words. So people who hang on to the hoax because they want him to be, didn't read well. Does that make his information fake, just because he is not MJ? I don't think so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, we all got out of this hoax what we wanted to have, see or learn. Does it matter how? The hoax community is full of informers that are full of shit, like Pearl and BOW. Even if TS, front or both are fake informers, we learned something on the way, instead of following gossip or sending each other flowers. Whatever is the case, it will never change the FACT that MJ are alive and coming back.<br />
    <br /><br />I know he is not MJ and I'm not here for TS. And yes, we learned a lot and not all his information is/was fake. I never said that. But he hadn't had to give BAM-dates if he himself can't be sure if or when they will materialize. Just makes him less believable in my opinion
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1356134184:
    <br />TS is not MJ, as per his own words. So people who hang on to the hoax because they want him to be, didn't read well. Does that make his information fake, just because he is not MJ? I don't think so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, we all got out of this hoax what we wanted to have, see or learn. Does it matter how? The hoax community is full of informers that are full of shit, like Pearl and BOW. Even if TS, front or both are fake informers, we learned something on the way, instead of following gossip or sending each other flowers. Whatever is the case, it will never change the FACT that MJ are alive and coming back.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep - that's right and this is where TS said it in case some people missed it or never bothered to read these:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1924.0.html<br /><br />TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?<br /><br />
    There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them here—you will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them.  And although [size=12pt]I am not MJ[/size], I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.  Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information.  I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.  But I will reveal this when the time is right.  Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true.  So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself.
  • on 1356133447:
    <br />And also, TS himself said that he is a fake if Michael hasn't 'Bammed' before Januari 1, 2013.<br />
    <br />Exactly! I never believed in TS, but when Jan 1, 2013 hits. I could definitely say  hes fake IN THIS FORUM
    on 1356134512:
    <br />
    on 1356134184:
    <br /><br />Yep - that's right and this is where TS said it in case some people missed it or never bothered to read these:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1924.0.html<br /><br />TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?<br /><br />
    There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them here—you will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them.  And although [size=12pt]I am not MJ[/size], I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.  Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information.  I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.  But I will reveal this when the time is right.  Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true.  So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself.
    <br />
    <br /><br />Again, I know TS isn't Michael, but I also know that there are members who believe he is. I just feel 'misled' by his bam-dates. Don't give bam-date unless you're sure I would say. Otherwise this 'game' is just cruel.
    on 1356134971:
    <br />
    on 1356133447:
    <br />And also, TS himself said that he is a fake if Michael hasn't 'Bammed' before Januari 1, 2013.<br />
    <br />Exactly! I never believed in TS, but when Jan 1, 2013 hits. I could definitely say  hes fake IN THIS FORUM<br />
    <br /><br />I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you because I don't like your attitude so you might not even make it till then IN THIS FORUM. Annoying little brat.

• Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ ;         18h<br />People are about to feel real dumb once it strikes 12 midnight lol<br /><br /> :confused: :icon_e_confused:
  • on 1356118102:
    <br />
    on 1356117457:
    <br />I'm just posting the pics of the tweets....  :icon_razz:<br /><br />02c15-70042cdf-2921-406e-84c9-90d16c533871.png<br /><br />02c15-7bfbbf0f-f7aa-496c-8e9c-0f94f7c882ed.png<br /><br />02c15-c82de9fe-c6f4-457d-8e30-54640dbaf66d.png<br />(i kind of keep checking his tweets....that's why )<br /><br />02c15-2589c890-5134-4192-9fa1-2b14c97e9324.png<br /><br />02c15-9f5af8ad-2f93-4091-8667-97d26380d7c5.png<br /><br />thanks Ashprak247 for the O-bee tweet <3<br />
    Thriller4ever: nice collection of twits on the BEGINNING!  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />This makes me think of ... I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'  :penguin:<br />
    <br /><br />I would add this one too:<br /><br />jaafar jackson ‏@jaafarjjackson<;br />Just posted a photo
    <br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Im_convinced said....<br />
    Your lucky you were 27 when you started this journey. I was 42 and damn IF I wait until next year well do the math and I'll be 45 so IF I go by numerology that's a good thing because 4+5=9 (Re-birth!) or born again. http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php<br />
    <br /> Next year will make me 54......5+4=9....Born Again/rebirth sounds good for me. <br /><br />I won't ever complain about the time  invested here or dare to  think that MJ owes us anything because of it. Quite the contrary. It is we who have been blessed.  I've gotten so much out of this hoax and I won't be pissin' and moanin' about anything that doesn't pan out to my expectations or interpretations of how it all should go down. And a big thankyou to TS for all the effort involved in bringing clarity, life skills and deep teaching to the mix. Never a waste of time IMO. More a great investment.<br />And after all that I add for the record that I still expect MJ to BAM.<br />Now....Pearl called herself a messenger in that last vid posted. That's taking it up a notch and declaring herself an informer in the know ( oh...the irony ) , and not just a believer. Not cool Pearl. <br /><br /><br /> 
  • on 1356135354:
    <br />
    on 1356134971:
    <br />
    on 1356133447:
    <br />Exactly! I never believed in TS, but when Jan 1, 2013 hits. I could definitely say  hes fake IN THIS FORUM<br />
    <br /><br />I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you because I don't like your attitude so you might not even make it till then IN THIS FORUM. Annoying little brat.<br />
    <br /><br />lol
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1356133677:
    <br />I will be so crushed if there is no bam by 2013..  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />But, I already know I will believe Michael is alive forever. And i will be waiting for his comeback, forever. Here is me in the year 2100:<br /><br />waiting_skeleton_cover.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    @RK ; :th_bravo: I absolutely agree!
  • @ParisJackson: worst . apocalypse . ever .”
  • on 1356134184:
    <br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1356137825:
    <br /> “@ParisJackson: worst . apocalypse . ever .”<br />
    <br /><br />Just saw that on twitter also..... we can write that date off as a BAMboobie
  • 1 day of simmering could point to 22nd dec?7
  • :bearhug:
    on 1356136295:
    <br />@RK ; :th_bravo: I absolutely agree!<br />
    <br /><br />Me too! Well said!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I never thought or TS Front, were actually MJ, I believe in the good source of information, in fact, occur either BAM today, although many clues pointed to this day, (that's not to say I do not wish with all my heart) all know that MJ is a great reader, so it would not be strange to think that at some point in their hands had some book of the Mayan prophecies. Perhaps the intention was, turn to that subject, to cultivate spirituality.<br />I also hope the deadline I gave TS, 01/01/13 and if not so, we could say that TS is a false informant. That gave us that deadline? must be very safe to say, we must also bear in mind that TS is a contact, not the executor.<br />If Souza's opinion is correct, and we have to wait a little longer, I will not jump ship, just have to continue in the waiting room.<br />          :bearhug: