Official back & Front thread

Comments

• on 1356178901:
    <br />
    on 1356177580:
    <br />Please Jono could you post the links where TS posted those quotes? or at least the dates, thanks in advance.<br />
    <br /><br />For sure!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg383806.html#msg383806<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20261.msg351315.html#msg351315<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20134.msg348767.html#msg348767<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks honey!
  • on 1356179503:
    <br />
    on 1356115493:
    <br />I think people should stop putting their hopes up on dates in any way and just enjoy the ride.
    <br /><br />MJ will probably not go public before the EMI catalog deal is completely in dry sheets. <br />2013 if not 2014.<br />They are still managing important secondary clauses and this takes quite some time.<br />http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/bmg_bags_rosetta_KQYKHprZBv3HbY3FVX9S8L?<br />
    <br /><br />Could it be that the EMI catalog issue will be fought after Michael's BAM? maybe  :icon_rolleyes:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356185007:
    <br />^^ Nice one!  All the family congregating somewhere for the holidays??<br />
    <br /><br /> :)<br /><br />paristwxw.jpg<br /><br /><br />Nelson De La Nuez - FAMILY REUNION :p lol :)))<br />tks @Massimo ; :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />paristfjf.jpg
  • been trying to catch up with this thread a little . wow my brain is frazzled  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />i personally can't see how if ts and front along with an additional portion of other posters being fake have to equal michael being dead. <br /><br /><br /><br />by the way front , nice of you to request that we pray for all those involved in the school shooting.
  • on 1356190397:
    <br />been trying to catch up with this thread a little . wow my brain is frazzled  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />i personally can't see how if ts and front along with an additional portion of other posters being fake have to equal michael being dead. <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]by the way front , nice of you to request that we pray for all those involved in the school shooting.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Yeppers! Seems more to the point! :smiley_abuv:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Sim.....is that "Family Reunion" picture from the intagram of Genevieve?<br />Sorry, I must have missed something.......<br />I love De La Nuez's work......so much to look at.  I feel like this painting was<br />posted a long time ago as well....or was it a different one?  So intriguing......<br /><br />You guys are awesome.......<br />Loving all these posts.......thank you!!!!<br />Blessings for a beautiful day!<br />LOVE
    @Wishy: no, the instagram pic was a photo of her.<br />After I posted that screen shot with family reunion twits lol, my friend Massimo from FB shared Nelson's artwork, as it is entitled Family Reunion loll  :icon_lol:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1356118624:
    <br />Souza, I’m VERY relieved to read your post!  I'm here for as long as it takes.<br /><br />old-lady.jpg?w=200&h=300<br />
    <br />same here 5l14c2.png as we already know Michael will Bam in his own time, without pressure, lets give him so much time he needs for fixing and arranging some important things. <br />But..time will fly faster with Front`s occasional visit here  :icon_razz: :icon_cool:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Thanks Sim.......I had better get more coffee, lol.......<br />Since in don't do the whole tweet thing, I am never quite sure how things work........<br />Those tweets are great....thanks for sharing them.  <br /><br />@MJonmind & emulik:  :thjajaja121:  <br />Good thing age is just a state of mind, lol.....count me in! : ) <br /><br />LOVE
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1356194643:
    <br />Thanks Sim.......I had better get more coffee, lol.......<br />Since in don't do the whole tweet thing, I am never quite sure how things work........<br />Those tweets are great....thanks for sharing them.  <br /><br />@MJonmind & emulik:  :thjajaja121:  <br />Good thing age is just a state of mind, lol.....count me in! : ) <br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br />Hi Wish  :icon_razz: I am so glad you are going to join us in hoax waiting room  :icon_lol: <br />have a special day  :)
    ^^ Count me in too  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />08sexynewy.gif
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1356158589:
    <br />Michael would be doing us a favor if he came here under a username and interacted with us. Yeah, there's no way we will find out if Front is Michael, at least not now. But honestly, I don't know what else is needed to prove Front is Michael, unless he were to make a video saying it. (actually, [size=12pt]even if Michael were to post a video of himself saying he's Front, I'm sure there would still be people saying he's an impersonator or something)[/size]. Did anyone think maybe Front wants to let us know he's Michael without 100% saying it? Why does his identity matter, anyway? The fact that the family has made numerous shout outs to a user on a Michael Jackson death hoax forum should be good enough proof that he's at least someone connected with the hoax. <br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo: <br /><br />This is the description of the forum ( in case anyone missed it xD ) <br />
    This is a Michael Jackson death hoax investigation website.<br /><br />[size=12pt]That is its purpose[/size]. Although Michael Jackson is loved here, and we feel aggrieved at the way much of his life has been scrutinized by those other than the people here, this was never set up as a fan based site, but one in which people are invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.<br /><br />We are not here to find him.<br />We are here to speak up for someone who can't speak up for himself.<br />We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.<br />We are here to support someone who needs support.<br />We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.<br />We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone.
    <br /><br />Front said
    I WILL say this…..[size=12pt]I feel this forum serves a purpose and serves it well[/size]---unlike other boards that I've come across.
    <br /><br />
    WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders?
      <br /><br />@Sim , let's add something that Front said long ago about " the beginning " <br />
    The beginning always gives way to an end.<br />The end always gives way to a beginning.
    <br /><br />@Jono , Exactly !! TS has always sounded to me like someone who is in-the-know , but he could also be anyone since he confirmed that he was not Michael . But again, who knows ? he could be one of the Jacksons . ( To be fair , he sounds like a lawyer to me , with his well-chosen words and all ) <br /><br />
  • there won't be any disappointments, when there are no expectations...
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1356208031:
    <br />there won't be any disappointments, when there are no expectations...<br />
    <br /><br /><br />True...<br /><br />But HOPE is applied)
  • on 1356208031:
    <br />there won't be any disappointments, when there are no expectations...<br />
    <br /><br />So true.  Seems like some are letting their personal expectations get the better of them  :icon_e_sad:  Funny word...expectation...it can be positive in the sense of looking forward and happily anticipating...or it can take darker meaning in the sense that one is owed something or something is demanded of another.  I hope that everyone keeps their expectations in the former category because to me the latter is detrimental to ones peace of mind and not fair to Michael either.
    :th_bravo:
    on 1356209622:
    <br />
    on 1356208031:
    <br /><br />So true.  Seems like some are letting their personal expectations get the better of them  :icon_e_sad:  Funny word...expectation...it can be positive in the sense of looking forward and happily anticipating...or it can take darker meaning in the sense that one is owed something or something is demanded of another.  I hope that everyone keeps their expectations in the former category because to me the latter is detrimental to ones peace of mind and not fair to Michael either.<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Just Give More LOVE Family<3  => and we ALL will be Alright!<br /><br /><br />..hmmm..ho HEART smilik yet??????????)
    <br />have2 borrow that One4US))<br /><br /><br />red-heart.png
    <br /><br />that one with Note is look quite2))<br /><br />we can write our personal encouragement 4Michael and he will smile at it i be just More Happy<3<br /><br />stock-photo-tag-attached-to-a-heart-price-of-love-love-message-4497259.jpg
    on 1356210326:
    <br /><br /><br />that one with Note is look quite2))<br /><br />we can write our personal encouragement 4Michael and he will smile at it i be just More Happy<3<br /><br />stock-photo-tag-attached-to-a-heart-price-of-love-love-message-4497259.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />look like roped Hope<3))))))))
    on 1356209622:
    <br />
    on 1356208031:
    <br /><br />So true.  Seems like some are letting their personal expectations get the better of them  :icon_e_sad:  Funny word...expectation...it can be positive in the sense of looking forward and happily anticipating...or it can take darker meaning in the sense that one is owed something or something is demanded of another.  I hope that everyone keeps their expectations in the former category because to me the latter is detrimental to ones peace of mind and not fair to Michael either.<br />
    +1  :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1356210957:
    <br />
    on 1356209622:
    <br />
    on 1356208031:
    +1  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Totally with you !!  :icon_razz:
  • :icon_lol: Wow. How horrible and insulting. Really attractive! Water off a ducks back.<br />
    on 1355258489:
    <br />
    on 1355209534:
    [....]And it's true, there will be a lot going on after the bam....
    yes! Reminds me of: "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning."
    @Thriller4ever : I just noticed your signature ... Did you have it all the time? or was it after this ^^ ? loll
  • paristfjf.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1356193603:
    <br />@Wishy: no, the instagram pic was a photo of her.<br />After I posted that screen shot with family reunion twits lol, my friend Massimo from FB shared Nelson's artwork, as it is entitled Family Reunion loll  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Well at least in that drawing you can find a WELCOME HOME banner.
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ yep!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_bounce: