Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well, Michael himself said "lights out" at the end of Beat It in TII in regards to the jacket, "lights out and let it burn".

any possible connection to the 7 lights on you conversation with bashir?

Well yeah I think certainly. Michael himself says he's always on stage, always performing, under those 7 lights. Lights out=Michael has left the stage ie. is now backstage/behind the scenes/behind the curtain/the man behind the curtain/the great and powerful oz... to which you follow the yellow brick road to find... take the metaphor and run with it all the way to the end zone. It's an unlimited connection of dots.
    Wait.

There's another one.

Lights out n let it burn.

9282 days--->birth to Pepsi incident (BURN)

9282 days--->Pepsi incident to "death" (let it BURN?)

Pepsi tape released shortly thereafter...

It's all a long string of connected dots.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So he's exiting THAT stage, and then there's the 'It's All in Your Name' part:
    Only God knows
    That it’s all in the game
    It’s all in Your name
    Follow me through the gates of paradise
    In the sand?
    It’s all in Your name

Say the words
    Now and then
    Love you and understand you

need the line-up?? we need to line up
    [glow=red:3o5gl394]and enter stage??and enter in ?[/glow:3o5gl394]
    for we all know??
    Back
    On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a [glow=red:3o5gl394]Silhouette on a Grand-stage[/glow:3o5gl394], once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,
    it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be [glow=red:3o5gl394]in the Heavens[/glow:3o5gl394]; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.
    Everything connects.

Besides, "let it simmer", and "lights out", does anyone know of any other same phrases that both Michael and Back or Front use? Particularly good are the ones like these that MJ used AFTER Back used them, since anyone can learn and copy words and phrases. I know there was the slim possibility that MJ said "Keep watching", but I'm not sure I can hear it there.
    I am as sure that Michael said "keep-a-watchin" in that beat box, as I am that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning.
  • I am as sure that Michael said "keep-a-watchin" in that beat box, as I am that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning.

I do too,it didn't just sound like a beat...you know when someone coughs while they are saying something under their breath, it's kinda like that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So how's that pie coming along Front?
    mmm_pi.jpg
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?

Revelation 21:4
    "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
    ……….the NEW has already began.

Romans 14:13
    "Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER."
  • Thank you for your post, Front. I like seeing ....the NEW has already begun. I believe I can speak for everyone and say YES, we are ready for the 7-day feast! Are you going to be sharing more about this or do we need to draw on what we've been already told?

Blessings to you.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I wouldn't dream of obstructing Randy or LaToya.
  • The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

"Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER."
    I have been keeping up with this saga and I do believe I have realized your meaning of the NEW 7 day theory; especially in light of what you have just posted. The NEW 7 day theory is the Old Earth washing away and the NEW Earth emerging in the coming days of Jesus' Reign. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

The passing of judgement is not defined to Randy or LaToya but to All brothers and sisters in this world. More specific to the passing of judgement of Front.

Heres to you Front. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

[BBvideo 425,350:3q8r3g2m]
    Front, you so remind me of TS sometimes!! Perhaps it's the cube parallel again. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Not sure if there is any layered messages intended, but I thought I'd post the verses in their contexts, and
    Revelation 21:3 (on new heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem coming out of heaven)And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
    4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
    5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
    Romans 14:12 (on Christian liberty) So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
    13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in [his] brother's way.
    14 ¶ I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that [there is] nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him [it is] unclean.
    [glow=red:3dy54d7s]The seven feast days[/glow:3dy54d7s] (more than just pie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) were given primarily to Israel, yet they are a beautiful panorama of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ, as well as the Christian experience. The feasts of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and Firstfruits were fulfilled by Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. The Feast of Pentecost, which occurred fifty days later, prefigured the Holy Spirit's coming in Acts chapter 2. Between these four feasts and the Feast of Trumpets was a long interval (four months) in which the harvest was gathered in. This period represents the church age during which the body of Christ will be completed (Rom. 11:25). The next three feasts after this period are the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana), Day of Atonement (Yom Kipper), and the Feast of Tabernacles (Succoth). When the trumpet sounds the church will be caught up (1 Thess. 4:16-18; 1 Cor. 15:51-52) and Israel regathered fulfilling the Feast of Trumpets. The Day of Atonement for Israel will be fulfilled when, at the end of the seven-year Tribulation, Christ returns and Israel accepts Him as their Messiah.
    <!-- m -->http://www.prophecyforum.com/seven_feas ... pared.html<!-- m -->
    Hmm... I guess we keep watching! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Front, you so remind me of TS sometimes!! Perhaps it's the cube parallel again. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

LOL, me too! The messages in CAPS, bible quotes, the think-for-yourself/figure-it-out writing style... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Mysterious online persona(s)...gotta LOVE it!
  • thevoicethevoice Posts: 45
    Oh Shamone Front! you gonna have to up-brain yourself a bit or I'll really start to believe that you are Back for Dummies.

Mike WROTE see you in July 2011, we are in July 2011 WE KNOW smthg's gotta give whether you give us "clues" or not. We Know...

Your quote Revelation 21:4
    Put in context means: GOD will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. It is GOD who will achieve that..whether you believe in him or not that's the sense of that writing. ..unless you wanted us to notice that 2+1+4 = surprise ...7

Mike clarified that he did NOT pretend to be God or Jesus but Jesus-like. Also I believe he was not a Jehovah's Witness at the "end", possibly studied Muslim scriptures.. so your un-focus Bible quoting is a little...boring

Unless you really are a smarty and you actually wanted to point us to the next Scriptures 21:5 which says : " Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." to indicate that indeed you are trustworthy...well I just did that for ya..

I hope you are not that TS person again..so annoying and got so busted...

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?

"”

TS did not get busted...? What are you talking about thevoice?
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    I often wonder why back spells his name with a lowercase “b”, as though it's a word, not a name. He's been stabbed in the back, that's for sure. He's got his own back, after finding out the hard way there are too many people he can't trust.

The other day I looked up back and Front in The Urban Dictionary. Here's what I found--

back:
    Being awesome, feeling awesome, or doing something awesome.
    To tell someone to "chill"; relax, fall back.
    Support. A term used to describe backup.

Front:
    Put on a fake or false personality; not keeping it real.
    The act of acting like you are somebody else.
    To think and act like you are a badass when you are not.
    To get in somebody's face.
    Pretend; Lie; More talk than action; Falsely represent.

Then there is the expression “Front street”:
    To threaten to tell all of someone's business.
    To reveal something about them despite their desire to keep it secret.

I really hope Front is not using back to play a dangerous game. That kind of thing always blows up in somebody's face. I guess only time will tell.....
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    really interesting JustDucky! thanks for this info... I hope the same as you...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

LOL, me too! The messages in CAPS, bible quotes, the think-for-yourself/figure-it-out writing style... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Mysterious online persona(s)...gotta LOVE it!

<!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> I'm not so sure if Front is Back or TS but he is someone interesting to watch out. So I'm still keep on watching.

<!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

Dear Front, if Michael reveals himself to us I am ready not for a 7-days feast, but for 77 times 7 days feast <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> .

Do you read the Bible daily <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> ?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    feast of tabernacles?
    are you expecting a harvest near the 15th?

I have been keeping up with this saga and[highlight=#ffffbf:1zmx9uyu]I do believe I have realized your meaning of the NEW 7 day theory; especially in light of what you have just posted. The NEW 7 day theory is the Old Earth washing away and the NEW Earth emerging in the coming days of Jesus' Reign. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->[/highlight:1zmx9uyu]
    The passing of judgement is not defined to Randy or LaToya but to All brothers and sisters in this world. More specific to the passing of judgement of Front.

Heres to you Front. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

Back and Front both talk much about this [glow=red:1zmx9uyu]New 7 day theory[/glow:1zmx9uyu]. This is taking me in a direction of some related interesting studies. Some people believe in a literal 7 day creation as told in Genesis and others believe they were 7 ages, and some believe Genesis 1 is merely talking of a re-creation because a previous age had destroyed the surface of a very old earth (new earth meaning old surface destroyed by fire, etc.) This last one is what I believe. To help this study, 7 days = 7 thousand years to God.
    2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day [is] as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
    Anyway, if you have studied info about the Great Pyramid where no pharoah was meant to be buried, you learn that it's inside arrangement has long been taken as a divine time-line for history. In fact there is a scripture verse that indicates that this one greatest pyramid was placed there by the Lord as a sign.
    'Isaiah 19: 19, 20. 'In that day shall there be an alter to the lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the lord, and it shall be a sign and for a witness unto the lord of hosts in the land of Egypt'.
    So the earth/surface may have, according to the Great Pyramid, been re/created 4004 BC, which is approximately 6000 years ago. In Genesis 1, God created everything in 6 days, and on the 7th day He rested. We all know about all the 7's in Revelation, and that particularly at the 7th or last trumpet that Christ the Messiah would return. He will usher in the 7th (one) thousand year reign of peace (or rest) and rule with a rod of iron. It is interesting that all 3 of these articles I have put links to, say that according to their calculations from the pyramid, that [glow=red:1zmx9uyu]Christ would return slightly before or around 2012[/glow:1zmx9uyu]and also that there would be the time of great tribulation (NWO agenda for us?).
    <!-- m -->http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Summaryof ... phecy.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Mathemati ... dTime.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/Ghizawhen.htm<!-- m -->

Also remember the Daniel verse about Michael standing on the earth and rescuing people, and that there would be a time of great distress. There is a veritable gold-mine of study that needs to be done in regard to Michael Jackson and end time studies. Don't forget the Ethiopian cleric announcing June 24, 09 that they were going to reveal the Ark of the Covanent the next day, and the next day they retracted. Hmm...interesting, when some say prophecies have foretold the Ark to be prominent in end-times. The Ark is theologically a picture of Christ. Coincidence? Serenitys_Dream has done many good researches on MJ and ancient Egypt.
    <!-- m -->http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com ... raohs.html<!-- m -->
  • Is this '7 day feast' meaning for the 7 days of the BAMSDAY theory that illusion777 was talking about?
  • Is this '7 day feast' meaning for the 7 days of the BAMSDAY theory that illusion777 was talking about?

That's exactly what i was thinking about yesterday!
    So i keep watchin'............... <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->

That's nice to know, I though it was just me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Is this '7 day feast' meaning for the 7 days of the BAMSDAY theory that illusion777 was talking about?

That's nice to know, I though it was just me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

No, me too!

So, we have several interesting people right now who appear to be either the same person, or using each other's ideas, intentionally collaborating or not, to create a highly entertaining scenario for the next couple of weeks!

1. Back - Seven Day Theory - still vague and mysterious, to me at least!

2. Front - also talks of the Seven Day Theory which has now turned into a '7 day feast' - with pie!

3. theilusion777 - 'The Seven Days of the Bam' - Twitter account deleted but posting on his blog at: <!-- m -->http://theillusion777.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->

4. V - and his video about joining him on 13th July at the Hollywood sign.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/videoforvanquish ... mAM76QwClM<!-- m -->
    Although he's mentioned MJ, his message about waking up to the evil in the world does not directly reference MJ. Awaiting further info about the 13th from him. Two more vids from him, the latest being from April this year:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGzQZ9i5xqI<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsqNJpoaxkc<!-- m -->

5. TheMessageofV - I don't know, but don't think this is the same person as 'V' - 5 videos to date, very MJ related:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TesMPmn ... er&list=UL<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0acpEIDB ... er&list=UL<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDB_mEgs ... er&list=UL<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3j1hPYi ... er&list=UL<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87lAiywn ... er&list=UL<!-- m -->

6. And then to top it all, TMZ go and bring 'V for Vendetta' to mind with this article today:
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/04/adam-ant- ... ving-face/<!-- m -->

Regardless of whether any, all or none of the above actually have anything at all to do with Michael Jackson, I'm being entertained at least! And if it turns out MJ has got a hand in some or all of them, then that's all the better!

I think as long as we keep an open mind and don't get too sucked in to the possibilities, we'll be ok!
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Regardless of whether any, all or none of the above actually have anything at all to do with Michael Jackson, I'm being entertained at least! And if it turns out MJ has got a hand in some or all of them, then that's all the better!

I think as long as we keep an open mind and don't get too sucked in to the possibilities, we'll be ok!

Me too Curls <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

I just wonder if we'll all be sitting here on the 14th going hmmmmmmm......... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->