Official back & Front thread

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    8-)

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Aug 24 + 1 day of Simmering----> Aug 25

Do NOT forget the 1 day of Simmering, for it is a consequential and VITAL ingredient of the recipe---Past, Present & Future! Look for it............

And rest assured, my friends, they did NOT and WILL not break him, for he is..........

in a kiNgdom far Away
    but perhaps cLoser than yoU thinK
    Bolstering his next movE
    checkmAtE----> is on the BRink

"with all that I've been through, I'm still around" --- Long live The King

He is UNBREAKABLE OF COURSE, I knew that <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> !!
    Front aren't you something, I love reading your posts, legit or not, and I could give you a hug right now for being so creative and persistent and not getting mad with us because we are so demanding <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

the 1 day of simmering explains it all isn't it.....now it's clear it's necessary for the time differences around the globe <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> honestly, I couldn't think of a better explanation <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    I'm still undecided about Front, so I'll Keep Watchin' him and continue "try(ing) hard(er) to understand" back. That said -

That's a trip with the dates and times, Sarah31. I never saw that! What the...? is the question I have, too.

Here are some numbers I've been playing with. All times are from the MJJC time stamp on Pammy's screenshots. I know nothing about numerology other than what I've learned trying to understand back. I've been studying him since March 2010 and I'm not satisfied with what I've come up with. This is just a sample of what's been rattling around in my head and I welcome everyone's thoughts and observations (including Front's, heehee. I really want you to be back, but a girl has to be careful).

Back posts the numbers 62 76 813 21 (which = 972) three times that I know of:

6-26-06 3:54 am
    Keep Watchin' . ….......62...76 (neutral & scared emoticons)813...21

6-27-06 5:28 pm (after someone says 'hu?”)
    keep trying to “roll the dice” like “back” and you'll end up broke (laughing emoticon)

6-27-06 5:36 pm
    scared emot, 62...76...813...21scared emot.

8-25-06 2:06am
    tHE SUN RISES......
    relapse.....back @ June 25 2006, 11:54 PM...........post Today, 10:06 PM..1+6=7

1+1=2....5+4=9
    2+5=7
    29---> 9-2=7

He also talks frequently about the Pythagorean theorem, that equations should achieve balance, and the square around the corner.

62 + 76 + 813 + 21 = 972

6+2=8 7+6=13 8+1+3=12 2+1=3 then 8+13+12+3=36 and 3+6=9 or 3x6=18 and 1+8=9 then 9+7+2=18 and 1+8=9 Anyway I play with these numbers, I can reduce them to 9 (which is 3 squared, right?)

from <!-- m -->http://www.christian-resources-today.co ... mbers.html<!-- m -->

Three : 3 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with approval, viewing things within its entirety, and things that have become solid and complete.
    Nine : 9 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with judgment or the finality of things. Basically, it's used when judging man and all of his works.

I don't know how much of the following is coincidence, I'm not sure I believe in coincidence anymore -

On October 26 2006 6:03pm back posts

the tHeOrY of 7 officially begins.....
    Keep Watchin'

I just noticed the time, 6+3=9, and the date, 10+26+26=62 and 6+2=8
    Eight : 8 - Biblical Meaning of Number: One who abounds in strength. It has also been used when referring to the Resurrection or new beginnings.

October 26 2006 + 972 days = June 24 2009

Martin Ba$hit's hatchet job – I mean documentary – aired in Europe on February 3 2003. 861 days later, on June 13 2005 Michael was fully acquitted. (It aired Feb 6 in the USA)

October 26 2006 + 861 days = March 5 2009 (O2 announcement)

972 – 861 = 111.
    This Is It is 111 minutes long.

March 5 2009 + 111 days = June 24 2009.

June 13 2005 the verdict was read at “approximately 2:25pm PDT”
    June 25 2009, TOD is 2:26pm PDT.

This one must be coincidence:

4-25-06 10:35am (4+2+5+6=17 & 1+7=8 and 1+3+5=9 so by the Biblical numerology above we have Resurrection/ New Beginnings & Judgment. I'll stop w/ the dates but a couple add up to 8 & 9, resurrection or new beginnings and judgment, which I take to mean reassessment of his perceived guilt by the uninformed. If the MJJC timestamp is intentional.)

A new day is upon us
    Keep Watchin'

4-25-06 + 972 days is 12-22-08.

12-22-08 Halperine's statement that MJ would die of lung disease in 6 months came out. The next day (one day of simmering?) a DJ at radio station 97.7 The Wild said MJ had died of an overdose. A local TV station said the DJ meant it as a joke, and that “the source of the joke” was Halperine's statement. Ummm.......OK.

Six months later, MJ supposedly dies of drugs and the AR reveals a lung disease that he couldn't have had, according to doctor's I've talked to. And “dies” on the very day back refers us to, June 25.

June 25 2009....6+2+5+2+9=24 2+4=6
    Six : 6 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with the number of man.

The King of Pop had to die so the man could live?

You all probably know that 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040, the date on MJs time machine in the HIStory concerts and that Elvis died Aug 16, 1977 and 8 + 16 + 1977 = 2001 and he opened his later concerts w/ “2001 A Space Odyssey”. I don't think MJ was afraid he'd “die” like Elvis, I think he intended to.
    Can't wait for the next move <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Ahhhhhh, sometimes it's so funny to be here!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm really sorry I ever brought up one day of simmering.
    "Just when you thought he was done / He comes to give it again" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

sorry I couldn't contain myself <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    I'm really sorry I ever brought up one day of simmering.

Yeah, randomly adding "one day of simmering" (or is it Simmering?) to dates when needed to make them work doesn't work for me. That's inconsistent. Why add it to August 24 2006 but not to any of the other dates?

JustDucky, I have to look at your posts in more depth, too many numbers for this early hour <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , but after sleeping on it I realized if there is a third 7 it must be hidden in the 2 posts we already have, because I "intertwined" them to get to the two 7's. Would still be interesting if there are other posts that mention the date and time they were posted (you can't just use random posts, because the time stamps on the screenshots are probably not the time they were posted and also mentioning the time and date in the posts gives them a certain significance, if you choose to look at is this way - because we still might be dealing with a coincidence, I don't have a supercomputer to do the same with all kinds of dates and times and intertwine them to find out if it's a 1 to 10 chance or a 1 to 1,000,000 chance).
    We must be careful, however, not to unnaturally force-fit a desired result. For example, we could take 2:26, and divide the last digit (6) by the first digit (2): 6 / 2 = 3; then we could add that answer (3) to the first two digits (2 & 2): 3 + 2 + 2 = 7!

But this type of mathematical gymnastics is merely starting with a desired result (7), and then using whatever methods are necessary—however abnormal—to arrive at the desired destination. In striking contrast: the next paragraph has three very simple and very normal equations, all ending in 7 (777).

First, 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes (on June 25); and 2 + 5 = 7. Second, 1,221 + 226 = 1447; then 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7. Third, add each digit separately, 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 6 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7.

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    I agree completely, Sarah31, about the need for consistancy if we're to find a pattern. I don't remember any other back posts with the time written, but I have 130+ of them so I'll look as I get time. At one time, back had 608 posts so Heaven only knows what we're missing. Also, math is not my strength so I appreciate your help here.

That bit from TS about the times equalling seven is a "wow!". I wonder what a statistician would say are the odds any of this is coincidence?
    Well the "1 day for simmering" is Back's creation so maybe TS' rules don't apply here.
    I agree completely, Sarah31, about the need for consistancy if we're to find a pattern. I don't remember any other back posts with the time written, but I have 130+ of them so I'll look as I get time. At one time, back had 608 posts so Heaven only knows what we're missing. Also, math is not my strength so I appreciate your help here.

That's a lot to look through. I can't really look at his posts, they are so confusing and I don't know what the hell he is talking about, so my mind just goes blank after about two lines, lol.
    That bit from TS about the times equalling seven is a "wow!". I wonder what a statistician would say are the odds any of this is coincidence?

The problem I have with TS and his calculation - if you add up the same numbers in different ways, you'll always get the same result. So you could add them up 10 different ways and you'd get ten 7's.

First the 2 hours and 5 minutes - 2 + 5 = 7
    Second 1221+226=1447 ... 1+4+4+7=16 ... 1+6=7

And third he takes the same numbers - 1+2+2+1+2+2+6=16 ... 1+6=7

Now if I do this: 1+2+2=5 (just the hours) and then this: 2+1+2+6=11 (just the minutes) and then add 11 and 5 I also get 16 ... 7. So by adding them up a different way I get a forth 7. If I add up the same numbers in different ways, I'll always get the same result, in this case I can get as many 7's as I want. So this doesn't make a lot of sense to me either.

And the odds with the 2 dates of the 2 posts ... maybe there is a simple way, just some relatively simple calculation to find out the odds - a day has 1440 minutes, a year 365/366 days, now if you take any given date with any given time and another date with another time and add them once without the time, just the dates, and then with the time, and do this for let's say 10 years, how many 7's do you get? Any mathematicians on the forum?
    Well the "1 day for simmering" is Back's creation so maybe TS' rules don't apply here.

But why only add the "one day of simmering" to the date of one post (the one posted August 24 2006) and not to the other 3 dates that Front had in his "formula"? Answer is easy, just to make it fit with the date on the screenshot. Where is the rule here? You can't just add random things to codes or formulas to make them fit. That's not how math works.

But why only add the "one day of simmering" to the date of one post (the one posted August 24 2006) and not to the other 3 dates that Front had in his "formula"?

Because Front says so ? <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry but for me this thread became the funniest lately.

We have no real proof from our insiders that they are undeniably legit. And I think we have no proof because THERE IS no proof they can offer.....maybe because they are all fake or maybe because it wouldn't be safe for them.

Anyway, I'll take Front's advice to bec <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> , relax and keep watching, because there is not much time left till august and that will be the time of truth about you Front, won't it? I can hardly wait.
    In the meanwhile I'll try to get rid of the thought that my beloved Michael is dead and some evil forces manipulate us to believe he is alive.

Michael are you there somewhere? I'm thinking of you so much, too much....I hope you are OK <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Just when you thought he was done / He comes to give it again" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

sorry I couldn't contain myself <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We were certainly pining about TS being gone so long, so it's nice that Front sticks around in spite of being on the hot seat all the time. Only time will prove him legit. The proof is in the pudding, I mean custard pie.

Front, I'm enjoying your posts very much; they're brain-teasers! <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> More, more! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • I saw this video today from 77AWAKING77 - There are several screenshots of BACK's posts. There is one that I don't remember seeing before. Perhaps JustDucky or FrenchBraid can confirm if this is one of the posts that was deleted or if it's still around. It's at the 2:28 mark of the video that I found interesting. The date is small but to me it looks like a 2009 post. Maybe someone with great eyesight can see the date better.

That was then
    'HIStory"

This is Now
    "The mOmEnT"
    This is Now
    "The Future"

The Future is indeed here
    1-JANet,2FEBron,3MARtin,4APRicot,5-MAYama,6-Junita, 7-Julive

Keept WATCHIN'

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ84u6Uk ... ture=feedu<!-- m -->

EDIT: I believe the date says 17-03-2009 05:04 PM
    Yes that's a back post, voice. It's from a few weeks after the O2 conference, "see you in July".
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I have it saved, it's March 17th 2009
    1732009historyfuture.png
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Au contraire, my friend…..
    tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT.
    (Re: Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11, 777th day from Lights Out)

1 day of Simmering has been---and will continue to be---mentioned, regardless of HOW YOU INGEST IT. You got your eggs…flour…cream…custard…you got the Back of the pie crust…you got the Front of the whipped cream…the pie won't cook until all the ingredients are combined. Examine EACH and ALL ingredients carefully, for they all adhere to the same force <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> fully cooked to perfection, the "chef" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> and his "guests" shall delight in reaping what has been sowed.

My purpose & intention is not to serve the "pie" on a silver platter, but rather to offer the constituents for the "recipe".

Keep Watchin' as all the ingredients slowly come together in that mixing bowl…………
  • :D

tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT.

1 day of Simmering has been---and will continue to be---mentioned, regardless of HOW YOU INGEST IT. You got your eggs…flour…cream…custard…you got the Back of the pie crust…you got the Front of the whipped cream…the pie won't cook until all the ingredients are combined. Examine EACH and ALL ingredients carefully, for they all adhere to the same force <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> fully cooked to perfection, the "chef" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> and his "guests" shall delight in reaping what has been sowed.

My purpose & intention is not to serve the "pie" on a silver platter, but rather to offer the constituents for the "recipe".

Keep Watchin' as all the ingredients slowly come together in that mixing bowl…………

So we have the ingredients, so where are the measurements?
    :D

Oh come on, go away, lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You can't just add random 1's to all kind of numbers and dates, you even added it randomly twice now to your "formula" - once added to August 10 2011 and then after I found the screenshot mistake once to August 24 2006, haha.

I mean, you know, you are funny and all, so as far as I'm concerned you don't really have to go away, but yeah, your math maybe works in a parallel universe, but not in this one. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Whipped cream sounds nice though ...

P.S. I don't know about the measurements, but I'm sure they all add up to 7 ... with a teaspoon of simmering here and there. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    There is no flour in custard pie, btw. Flour would make it a cake.
    There is no flour in custard pie, btw. Flour would make it a cake.

Thanks for pointing that out, I can't cook or bake. Maybe he meant flowers? The edible ones that you use to decorate dishes? Would look nice with the whipped cream ... yummy.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Need flour in the pastry case Bec! Or are we just making one here for throwing rather than eating?!! In which case isn't shaving foam usually used? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Need flour in the pastry case Bec! Or are we just making one here for throwing rather than eating?!! In which case isn't shaving foam usually used? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- m -->http://www.buzzle.com/articles/custard-pie-recipe.html<!-- m -->

Half cup of flour. Shaving foam? Ewwwwwwwwww, doesn't that burn?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    :D

Your own words:

"tuck them away in a dark, safe place in the BACK of your memory banks. Jun 11 2011 post + 60 days (+1 day of Simmering), resurrect them----> to the FRONT. My presence here may be scarce from now until then."

Jun 11 + 60 days (+ 1 day of simmering) is August 12 not August 10.
    60 days from June 11 = August 11 + 1 day of simmering= August 12

Who do you think you're toying with?
    Need flour in the pastry case Bec!
    No no, Front mentions the crust as a unit, and the ingredients that go in it... he includes flour.
    You got your eggs…flour…cream…custard…you got the Back of the pie crust…

I mean, not to be a stickler for details but... there's no flour in custard pie. Surely the king of metaphors would know that... otherwise it kind of ruins the entire metaphor because it doesn't make any sense.

That's sort of like saying something is as blue as the sun. Sort of. You get my drift?

Ps. You know Front, I could maybe relax if I didn't have to work everyday until I die to pay all my bills and my mortgage and my income taxes and buy food to put on the table and somehow afford health insurance so an accident doesn't render me destitute and homeless. That's how the rest of us non-millionaires function in day to day life. There's really not much room on the schedule for relaxation.