Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Just a thought guys, bu, maybe there was a point/resaon why LK and Jermain went to Neverland for that inteview after June 25. They showed the whole place inside out, inside tours and yes their point was to show that the house is empty. I dont see why they would make a big deeal of the tour now otherwise. what say?? Maybe MJ is in Neverland afterall..
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    don't understand that too. He could be in Neverland. absolutely! But then they have to get his furniture back and put it in Neverland cuz it was really empty there.. exept the kitchen <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Maybe that's why KAtherine bought 4 sleeping bags, because there are no beds at Neverland <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    haha yeah thats possible!!
    But i don't know, a few days or weeks after Michael 'died', Jermaine and Larry King went have dinner in Neverland. That means everything still works and the kitchen worked great!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So he can sure live there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just a thought guys, bu, maybe there was a point/resaon why LK and Jermain went to Neverland for that inteview after June 25. They showed the whole place inside out, inside tours and yes their point was to show that the house is empty. I dont see why they would make a big deeal of the tour now otherwise. what say?? Maybe MJ is in Neverland afterall..
    oh thats a really good thought! Yeah why the hell would they eat in a empty house? to show something?
  • I just looked at this post again quickly and don't know if this has come up yet but we can sneak in after paying off,drugging or abducting company drivers with official trucks (we need a few for us all and official ones to get through security!) delivering more porta potties or delivering new trash cans..MJ might need more because it has been 8 months almost! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It will get us past security unless we abduct,pay them off or drug them as an option should they get suspicious? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Ahahaha you guys are absolutely silly!!

i dont know if this was posted already or not..
    but, i thought he VOWED to NEVER go back to neverland? Maybe he changed his mind?
    i could be wrong, but its just a thought.
  • Back in Jan.9Th,2010 when I went to Neverland I was looking at the security intercom outside the gate and I noticed that on the monitor it said Welcome to "Sycamore Valley Ranch" It is not called Neverland anymore according to this message.Also there was no Neverland sign over the gates like we saw on the tele. right after Michael's "passing". And please dont anybody try to tell me that maybe I was at the wrong place because I read all the messages that fan's left written on the walls. I also took pictures if I knew how to post them on here I would. If someone wants to tell me how I can do this I will. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Goodnight.
  • Ahahaha you guys are absolutely silly!!

but, i thought he VOWED to NEVER go back to neverland? Maybe he changed his mind?
    EXACTLY. so no one would expect him to be there.. and 2 helicopters from unknown destinations arrived at Neverland a few hours after Michael was pronounced ''dead'' <!-- m -->http://www.keyt.com/home/ticker/50176362.htmlLos<!-- m --> Olivos, CA-- KEY News has learned that two helicopters flew to Neverland Ranch late Tuesday afternoon from an unknown destination.

According to sources outside the gates of Neverland, a blue and red helicopter approached the grounds of Neverland Ranch. The blue helicopter did land at the ranch, while the second helicopter hovered above the area.

Drew Sugars with the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department confirmed to KEY News, a helicopter did land on the grounds of Neverland Ranch Tuesday afternoon. However, Sugars said Michael Jackson's body was not on board nor were any of the Jackson family members.

Many loyal fans and media outlets from around the world believe there is still a chance Jackson could eventually be buried at Neverland.

According to the State Cemetery and Funeral Bureau, a body can be housed at a specific location without permission to bury, as long as it is stored properly.

KEY News will continue to monitor this developing story, keep it tuned to KEY NEWS at 11 for the latest details.

Story Created: Jul 7, 2009 at 4:39 PM PST

Story Updated: Jul 9, 2009 at 5:00 AM PST and he still loves Neverland it's just the stuff that happened there changed what Neverland stood for.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I just looked at this post again quickly and don't know if this has come up yet but we can sneak in after paying off,drugging or abducting company drivers with official trucks (we need a few for us all and official ones to get through security!) delivering more porta potties or delivering new trash cans..MJ might need more because it has been 8 months almost! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It will get us past security unless we abduct,pay them off or drug them as an option should they get suspicious? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

*hides in the porta pottie*
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I agree with you all. Nobody would really think that would be where he is, since he "hates" it so much, but it could really be a place to rebuild and heal, spiritually and physically.
    I kind of doubt he could be at his Encino home, since there's so much buzz around it. Neverland is a HUGE place! and if even if one place got coverage, he could always sneak to the other side and be safe. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just looked at this post again quickly and don't know if this has come up yet but we can sneak in after paying off,drugging or abducting company drivers with official trucks (we need a few for us all and official ones to get through security!) delivering more porta potties or delivering new trash cans..MJ might need more because it has been 8 months almost! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

*hides in the porta pottie*
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I agree with you all. Nobody would really think that would be where he is, since he "hates" it so much, but it could really be a place to rebuild and heal, spiritually and physically.
    I kind of doubt he could be at his Encino home, since there's so much buzz around it. Neverland is a HUGE place! and if even if one place got coverage, he could always sneak to the other side and be safe. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

the encino house only has 5 bedrooms not enough space
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    don't understand that too. He could be in Neverland. absolutely! But then they have to get his furniture back and put it in Neverland cuz it was really empty there.. exept the kitchen <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Maybe that's why KAtherine bought 4 sleeping bags, because there are no beds at Neverland <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But i don't know, a few days or weeks after Michael 'died', Jermaine and Larry King went have dinner in Neverland. That means everything still works and the kitchen worked great!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So he can sure live there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So you think they did it to make sure, that really nobody ( except us <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) would expect him there`? A good thought
    Ahahaha you guys are absolutely silly!!

oh thank, we love you, too .....

No, he never vowed it to not go back to neverland...

And I don't know...but I've never heard him saying that...I've just heard it from other persons..I don't know, was it Latoya, or Jermaine? Not sure
  • What I remember from Michael is : "you want to know who I am ? Look at Neverland. Neverland is me. I put everything in Neverland" Neverland is all about Michael. It's not only a house. It a kind of dream come true. He wanted that people uderstood him just by being in this place. (Easier than talking about him ?) Ok he had bad memories about it. But he knew he was innocent, we all knew, so why would Neverland be bad to his eyes ?
    Police entering the place, looking everywhere ? I think he needed time to accept this, but you know, you empty the house of all the bad things and you start it all new.

I don't think Michael really abandonned Neverland. He never wanted it to be sold to a stranger. Neverland was a part of himself. He put there all his personnal feelings. It's his SOUL. So If there was a place to stay for Michael I believe it would be there, protected by the walls that have always protected him before.

If you want real facts, I always have dreams about being in Neverland, inside the house and feeling Michael is there but no one can see him, as if he was a ghost. I think it's a good evidence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

PS : if you pay for the plane, I'll devote myself to go and spread KFC smell all around the place to make him get out of the house !

PS : if you pay for the plane, I'll devote myself to go and spread KFC smell all around the place to make him get out of the house !
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just imagined you throwing in the buckets like grenades.
    You're definitely right. I couldn't imagine him just leaving a part of himself behind like that.
    It breaks my heart that someone had to go and ruin his beautiful memories of the place.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    He has to be there!
  • don't understand that too. He could be in Neverland. absolutely! But then they have to get his furniture back and put it in Neverland cuz it was really empty there.. exept the kitchen <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

yes... like a magicshow... where the magician shows you that the hat, box or whatever is empty .... and then BAM!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just imagined you throwing in the buckets like grenades.
    You're definitely right. I couldn't imagine him just leaving a part of himself behind like that.
    It breaks my heart that someone had to go and ruin his beautiful memories of the place.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    He has to be there!
    LOL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah it brakes my heart that just everything is gone.. All those great attractions and stuff are just gone... His house looks still beautiful though. I dream every night that I am with Michael and his kids in Neverland playing... Still hoping that dream will come true <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    Ahahaha you guys are absolutely silly!!

oh thank, we love you, too .....

No, he never vowed it to not go back to neverland...

And I don't know...but I've never heard him saying that...I've just heard it from other persons..I don't know, was it Latoya, or Jermaine? Not sure
    Jermaine wanted Michael to be buried at Neverland, because Michael loved Neverland. LaToya said it would be cruel to bury Michael at Neverland, because he did not want to set a foot into Neverland ever again. Well, so we have two very credible sources contradicting.

I remember Michael saying: "I would never ever sell Neverland. Neverland is me. Neverland is the totality of who I am."

I think Neverland was battered and assailed like Michael and surely it might have hurt him to be there, but I always hoped, that these wounds would heal with time going by. The thought that his Neverland would have been sold to someone else was always hard for me to deal with. Neverland is so magical and beautiful and that LKL show just once more confirmed how incredible Neverland still is.

It is a wonderful thought that Michael is there right now - healing - together with his beloved Neverland.
    How did we let this thread die? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Does anyone still believe he could be at Neverland?
  • How did we let this thread die? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Absolutely.....yeeeeesssss....!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Absolutely.....yeeeeesssss....!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yep!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I feel in my heart that Michael in all the years away in other countries he always thought about going home to Neverland. If he did stay there for a while with the kids (4 sleeping bags) I think it was only temporarily, it'd be kinda lonely. He prabably was planning about how he could make it even better, discussing it with the kids, just like he always wanted to top Thrilller. But what other kids would even go there; he must miss being surrounded by children. Maybe the helicopters come and go there frequently. Also do you remember the german tourists video by the gate after his death saying a truck pulling a trailer with a horse entered Neverland-- for MJ?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    okay seriously. neverland is like a dream home. and i'm just talking about the main house- forget all the other rad things added to it. it looks like a home.

i live 3 hours south of it. i've made up my mind. i cant go in march for my birthday, but damnit, april...Neverland here i come. i've road tripped it to santa barbara before and it's a beautiful drive. i have a feeling a road trip to neverland would be even better. i'll report back to you guys on my findings

yep!

yes, absolutely!!
    Also do you remember the german tourists video by the gate after his death saying a truck pulling a trailer with a horse entered Neverland-- for MJ?
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That instantly cheered me up.
    Imagining him riding a horsey around Neverland.
    okay seriously. neverland is like a dream home. and i'm just talking about the main house- forget all the other rad things added to it. it looks like a home.
    YEP.
    If I were Michael, I would definitely be at Neverland.
    I hope after all this, It becomes the beautiful place it was intended to be.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    WHO NOTICED THE 2 HELICOPTERS LANDING THERE????I THOUGHT IT WAS FAIRLY OUT OF THE WAY????IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF HE WAS THERE...XXXXX

I didn't notice the helicopters there but I have been waiting for the right place to post my thought on something in regards to an helicopter so this one is as good as any! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I've been reading the Rabbi's book on and off ever since it came out now. I have several MJ books and was kinda going from one to the other. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So anyway I just read this past weekend in the book a part where in one of his questions(rabbi) to Michael, he mentions " You have helicopters and private jets....." <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

The question Rabbi was asking is not important here, the thing is I didn't know MJ had helicopters! So what if the footage of the helicopter on june 25 was in fact MJ's helicopter and everything really was staged, right down to the helicopter scene?? Wasn't there talk that the helicopter didn't seem like a real medical/coroner helicopter? Wasn't there some differences when the helicopter was closely analyzed? Other little interesting fact I read in this book last weekend is that Michael mentionned PT Barnum and said he was a master. So what do you guys think?
  • ibelieve8ibelieve8 Posts: 20
    I haven't posted in a long time, but I've been following all the news and updates.. but this post has made me smile! I wanna join the invasion of Neverland! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • WHO NOTICED THE 2 HELICOPTERS LANDING THERE????I THOUGHT IT WAS FAIRLY OUT OF THE WAY????IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF HE WAS THERE...XXXXX

I didn't notice the helicopters there but I have been waiting for the right place to post my thought on something in regards to an helicopter so this one is as good as any! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I've been reading the Rabbi's book on and off ever since it came out now. I have several MJ books and was kinda going from one to the other. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So anyway I just read this past weekend in the book a part where in one of his questions(rabbi) to Michael, he mentions " You have helicopters and private jets....." <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

The question Rabbi was asking is not important here, the thing is I didn't know MJ had helicopters! So what if the footage of the helicopter on june 25 was in fact MJ's helicopter and everything really was staged, right down to the helicopter scene?? Wasn't there talk that the helicopter didn't seem like a real medical/coroner helicopter? Wasn't there some differences when the helicopter was closely analyzed? Other little interesting fact I read in this book last weekend is that Michael mentionned PT Barnum and said he was a master. So what do you guys think?

Good point about the helicopter scene on june 25! When I saw the action on the roof of UCLA, I wondered immediately: Who is filming that?? From which place does a camera have this view onto the roof? From a helicopter? From the roof of another building? It must have been staged, there´s no way that any filming crew could have been just at the right place at the right time.
    Any filming crew but TMZ, of course... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->