Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OMG...I've read all your posts guys from the one I last posted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you guys are so great....I'm still laughin about all the plans <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And I'm with you for the "Storming Neverland" mission <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But seriously? I really think that he takes a look at this forum sometimes...Maybe to check up if we got his clues to make the next one?

I mean, you don't have to register to look through the topics right? hehe!

Um BTW: Hi Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh and is it okay, that I'll get my little dog with when we'll visit Neverland? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Guys, you made my day, thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'll stay here until I die. I promise! You all are my "virtual family" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    hahah thats sweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> your my virtual family too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

HEhe! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> *hugs everyone*
  • OMG...I've read all your posts guys from the one I last posted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you guys are so great....I'm still laughin about all the plans <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And I'm with you for the "Storming Neverland" mission <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But seriously? I really think that he takes a look at this forum sometimes...Maybe to check up if we got his clues to make the next one?

I mean, you don't have to register to look through the topics right? hehe!

Um BTW: Hi Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh and is it okay, that I'll get my little dog with when we'll visit Neverland? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Guys, you made my day, thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'll stay here until I die. I promise! You all are my "virtual family" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    hahah thats sweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> your my virtual family too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

HEhe! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> *hugs everyone*

We are all a FAMILY sLo_grouphug3.gif <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    so when are we going to do it?? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Next year June I go to California and Neverland but thats so long.. LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • so when are we going to do it?? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Next year June I go to California and Neverland but thats so long.. LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

im going to LA sometime this year sHa_banana.gif
  • hahahaha hidden in plain sight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I'm totally down to go to Neverland!
    But by the time I can drive, It'll be too late. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I mean.. google tells me I could walk there in 2 days. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm totally down to go to Neverland!
    But by the time I can drive, It'll be too late. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I mean.. google tells me I could walk there in 2 days. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It might take me a little longer then 2 days to drive there. Im the farthest away from Neverland that you can get...
    I'm totally down to go to Neverland!

It might take me a little longer then 2 days to drive there. Im the farthest away from Neverland that you can get...
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I'm totally down to go to Neverland!

im driving too LA to visit fam it'll prob take me 2-3 days to get there
    2 days driving?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    That sucks. I can drive there in 30 min.
    I feel ungrateful.
  • 2 days driving?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I feel ungrateful.
    well, i got too visit family so 2 in 1
    I feel ungrateful.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Okay.
    I feel ungrateful.
    i will be Dropping by Neverland first i will drive by it to see if there's security or perimeters set up etc
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    I feel ungrateful.
    i will be Dropping by Neverland first i will drive by it to see if there's security or perimeters set up etc
    when u dropping by Neverland, please take some Photos and some video clips <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I feel ungrateful.
    when u dropping by Neverland, please take some Photos and some video clips <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Of Course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    *jumps in giant stripper cake*
    K. I'm ready. Deliver me.
  • *jumps in giant stripper cake*

[Jealous mode on] Why haven't I thougt of that! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> [Jealous mode off]
    *jumps in giant stripper cake*

[Jealous mode on] Why haven't I thougt of that! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> [Jealous mode off]
    No worry! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> There's room for two!
    I go by plain. 10 hours flying and some hours driving and we are in NEVERLAND!!! btw, i think its very said all the attractions and stuff are gone... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> It looks very empty and sad right now. except his house. His house looks still beautiful!
  • shaniashania Posts: 17
    Storming Neverland....we can go by caravan. A group of 100 cars....a mob if you will. I like the trampouline idea.....put it right outside the gates and just jump on over!! Run into the house and find MJ and tickle him to death!!

TeeHee!

whahaa LMAO..
    that sounds like an excellent idea!!Shall we all wear green man suits? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Storming Neverland....we can go by caravan. A group of 100 cars....a mob if you will. I like the trampouline idea.....put it right outside the gates and just jump on over!! Run into the house and find MJ and tickle him to death!!

TeeHee!

whahaa LMAO..
    that sounds like an excellent idea!!Shall we all wear green man suits? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    No I am going to look like the blond lady!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Storming Neverland....we can go by caravan. A group of 100 cars....a mob if you will. I like the trampouline idea.....put it right outside the gates and just jump on over!! Run into the house and find MJ and tickle him to death!!

TeeHee!

whahaa LMAO..
    No I am going to look like the blond lady!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i'm going to be Wendy!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    I wanna go to Neverland how do i go, are fans really allowed to visit and what happened to all the rides have they all be taken out?
  • *jumps in giant stripper cake*

No worry! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> There's room for two!

But I don't want to share Michael <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

LOl just joking... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

@Eva R, Lucky girl! I wanna go to Neverland too!
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    don't understand that too. He could be in Neverland. absolutely! But then they have to get his furniture back and put it in Neverland cuz it was really empty there.. exept the kitchen <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Maybe that's why KAtherine bought 4 sleeping bags, because there are no beds at Neverland <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    haha yeah thats possible!!
    But i don't know, a few days or weeks after Michael 'died', Jermaine and Larry King went have dinner in Neverland. That means everything still works and the kitchen worked great!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So he can sure live there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just a thought guys, bu, maybe there was a point/resaon why LK and Jermain went to Neverland for that inteview after June 25. They showed the whole place inside out, inside tours and yes their point was to show that the house is empty. I dont see why they would make a big deeal of the tour now otherwise. what say?? Maybe MJ is in Neverland afterall..