Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• OMG! Seriously guys, see it from this point of view: 9 months, the birth of a new Michael Jackson. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    True..
    You could be right. It's also 7 months, 7 weeks, 7 days, and 72 hours from 6/25 to 3/25. And spring begins on March 20.....remember Kenny's tweet about that?

exactly, i as just going to say that... 9 months = a new birth, a new life... then kenny's tweet if march is spring out there, cause it's already spring here.. then there will be no court hearing again in april. i just hope so... i'm not fixing any date, but i hope he kicks out in march. *prays* <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

OMG! Seriously guys, see it from this point of view: 9 months, the birth of a new Michael Jackson. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    True..
    You could be right. It's also 7 months, 7 weeks, 7 days, and 72 hours from 6/25 to 3/25. And spring begins on March 20.....remember Kenny's tweet about that?

exactly, i as just going to say that... 9 months = a new birth, a new life... then kenny's tweet if march is spring out there, cause it's already spring here.. then there will be no court hearing again in april. i just hope so... i'm not fixing any date, but i hope he kicks out in march. *prays* <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I have totally given up on picking a date. It's too heartbreaking when nothing happens! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    9 months DOES sound a bit logical, but I dunno. It doesn't feel right.

• OMG! Seriously guys, see it from this point of view: 9 months, the birth of a new Michael Jackson. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    True..

I have totally given up on picking a date. It's too heartbreaking when nothing happens! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    9 months DOES sound a bit logical, but I dunno. It doesn't feel right.
    why do you think it doesn't feel right?
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Maybe it's just gonna be another let down day.
    I dunno. Sorry to be so negative.
    I just feel like it's too soon.
    You gotta let it simmer. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Simmer? We're already boiling! I don't think it's too soon, rather it would be too late if the bamsday happens to be after june. Geeeeeeeeeeez, i'm no one to set a date for Michael's return! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i dunno, all these let downs make me feel he's never gonna come back and we're just going to be like Elvis fans. Sorry to be more negative. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Seriously. You hit it right on the head.
    If Michael doesn't come back soon, we're gonna start giving up. But maybe that's what he wants?
    I don't care if I end up like an Elvis fan! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm gonna stick with him 'till the end!
  • I'm sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but what do you mean by that's what Michael wants? Like when we start giving up, then he BAMS?? I think that too sometimes. But hey hey hey hey hey! Mr. Jackson, for your kind information, I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP!!! I'll be right here, all my life, still awaiting the bamsday with my grandchildren (if i EVER get married). But i request you to BAM before i die. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I'm sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but what do you mean by that's what Michael wants? Like when we start giving up, then he BAMS?? I think that too sometimes. But hey hey hey hey hey! Mr. Jackson, for your kind information, I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP!!! I'll be right here, all my life, still awaiting the bamsday with my grandchildren (if i EVER get married). But i request you to BAM before i die. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Well you know, he IS the king of Bams!
    Michael, you're never gonna get us to give up! MUAHAHAA!
    I'm glad there's people out there that are never gonna give up on him.
  • i am sure neverland has secret tunnels or so we don´t know about. and neverland is so huge, he could be sitting in a tree house without anyone noticing. so who knows?
    i am sure neverland has secret tunnels or so we don´t know about. and neverland is so huge, he could be sitting in a tree house without anyone noticing. so who knows?
    True! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Except he'd probably be sleeping at 3:55 in the morning!
    I've always felt like he'd be at Neverland. I think he belongs there.
    sry. double post.
  • i just cant believe the numbers or the months thing

i hope he shows up

but at neverland, are there alot of vehicles attending - who brings him food and his meds?
  • i think he is at his mum's

did they have any extensions done since 2005?
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Guys Im sticking it out to the end I dont think BAMS day is going to come soon I think it will be a while ...prepare yourselves for a longer journey ...We need you Michael please dont leave us to long or your KFC will be mouldy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would so love to be a fly on thw wall at that encino home or perhaps a gnome in the garden lol <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->))))) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • (checks Datroot off list) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Do you guys really think he could be somewhere on this forum? That's exciting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I imagine him chillin' up in Neverland, hoaxing, rubbing his hands together doing the "Off the Wall" laugh.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Absolutely. I personally feel he has at least visted...maybe he has posted, maybe he hasnt. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . You think MJ would be holed up somewhere not able to go outside that much and NOT search the internet for a forum like this? I highly doubt it. MJ is very curious about anything and everything....especially people. He likes to know what people think and what THEIR everyday lives are like, because his is so diferent then ours, even though he is the same as us.
    I 1000000% think he HAS lurked here and maybe even posted. Without a doubt. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

or we can bring a Ladder and wave and be like ''Michael we know your in there Open the door!!'' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hahaha yeah like:
    Us: Michael, open the gate!
    Michael with low voice: He's not here!
    Us: Mike, we know your there. Its us the believers!
    Michael: OOW COME IN!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ohh gosh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can actually magine that. with his voice and everything.. awwwhhh...I wishh.
  • i cant believe that some of you believe pea head is mj <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • (checks Datroot off list) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Do you guys really think he could be somewhere on this forum? That's exciting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I imagine him chillin' up in Neverland, hoaxing, rubbing his hands together doing the "Off the Wall" laugh.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Absolutely. I personally feel he has at least visted...maybe he has posted, maybe he hasnt. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . You think MJ would be holed up somewhere not able to go outside that much and NOT search the internet for a forum like this? I highly doubt it. MJ is very curious about anything and everything....especially people. He likes to know what people think and what THEIR everyday lives are like, because his is so diferent then ours, even though he is the same as us.
    I 1000000% think he HAS lurked here and maybe even posted. Without a doubt. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think so too. Not that he posted but that he has lurked.
    I would do the same thing if I was in his shoes. Checking out how people picked up his clues and what their opinions are regarding the 'why' of the hoax. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • i cant believe that some of you believe pea head is mj <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry but who is pea head?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    i cant believe that some of you believe pea head is mj <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    DUDE WTF ?? PEA HEAD ? excuse me ? tell me more <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OMG...I've read all your posts guys from the one I last posted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you guys are so great....I'm still laughin about all the plans <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And I'm with you for the "Storming Neverland" mission <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But seriously? I really think that he takes a look at this forum sometimes...Maybe to check up if we got his clues to make the next one?

I mean, you don't have to register to look through the topics right? hehe!

Um BTW: Hi Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh and is it okay, that I'll get my little dog with when we'll visit Neverland? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Guys, you made my day, thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'll stay here until I die. I promise! You all are my "virtual family" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    OMG...I've read all your posts guys from the one I last posted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you guys are so great....I'm still laughin about all the plans <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And I'm with you for the "Storming Neverland" mission <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But seriously? I really think that he takes a look at this forum sometimes...Maybe to check up if we got his clues to make the next one?

Um BTW: Hi Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh and is it okay, that I'll get my little dog with when we'll visit Neverland? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I'll stay here until I die. I promise! You all are my "virtual family" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    hahah thats sweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> your my virtual family too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I think mj could be at Neverland as it is very secluded .At the memorial kenny mentioned michaels house ,and Neverland did cross my mind.
  • OMG...I've read all your posts guys from the one I last posted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you guys are so great....I'm still laughin about all the plans <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

hahah thats sweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> your my virtual family too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Storming Neverland....we can go by caravan. A group of 100 cars....a mob if you will. I like the trampouline idea.....put it right outside the gates and just jump on over!! Run into the house and find MJ and tickle him to death!!

TeeHee!