The Official Double Thread

Comments

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    We are NOT bashing Michael!!!!! We are examining possibilities.

You're bashing him.. Just look at the comments.

"Definitely not Michael." "He can't dance.."
    maybe ur age explains the way u talk! U talk like u know MJ, is it ur uncle? is it ur father? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! u never met him
    IT IS BASHING WHEN U CALL A DOUBLE THE REAL MJ!!!! did u ever think that way?????
  • "Leave Me Alone" is a single by American songwriter and recording artist Michael Jackson. The song was featured on Jackson's seventh studio album, Bad in 1987
    Well, Maybe a 1987 version of photoshop!!

To me it looks like a paint of him to the right indeed. Just look.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

He can't dance because it's NOT Mike...

Sorry, did you misunderstand something?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• We are NOT bashing Michael!!!!! We are examining possibilities.

maybe ur age explains the way u talk! U talk like u know MJ, is it ur uncle? is it ur father? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! u never met him
    IT IS BASHING WHEN U CALL A DOUBLE THE REAL MJ!!!! did u ever think that way?????

You should not judge before you got the proof. Until it's proven, that it was doubles, then why call Michael different things?...

You should not judge before you got the proof. Until it's proven, that it was doubles, then why call Michael different things?...
    Well We have HIS DAD IN OUR SIDE, what you got?

I don't think you've understood that it is 8 years since he danced last time.. A man at 50 is not capable to dance like he did for 8 years, 20 years back.. You have to get real... Seriously.

Well We have HIS DAD IN OUR SIDE, what you got?

His dad also said his son has passed, so?.. What is your point?

I have read the comments thanks. Now if this thread upsets you then perhaps you should go and find another thread and leave us to examine the possibilities. So sick of people who don't offer their own opinions and reasons but instead jump on everyone else who does.

Edit due to me quoting users name that I was NOT responding to. My bad.

I have read the comments thanks. Now if this thread upsets you then perhaps you should go and find another thread and leave us to examine the possibilities. So sick of people who don't offer their own opinions and reasons but instead jump on everyone else who does.
    ok ok, I am done, I am not saying anything! but can I still read this thread?? plz!????

Do you have rock solid proof it's isn't Michael?
    Unless you have that, you can't assume what appears to be Michael doesn't know how to dance.

ok ok, I am done, I am not seeing anything! but can I still read this thread?? plz!????

What do you mean?

ok ok, I am done, I am not seeing anything! but can I still read this thread?? plz!????

My response was aimed at iMJacksonfaN, my apologies, I since edited my post.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I don't think you've understood that it is 8 years since he danced last time.. A man at 50 is not capable to dance like he did for 8 years, 20 years back.. You have to get real... Seriously.

How old are you again? I know many people in their 50's and they can dance their asses off. Mike has danced his whole life, it's not that he can't moonwalk anymore at 50, you are not near to death when you're 50, YOU get real!

I have made my point, go back to sleep ToM.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    This argument about him being 50 and thats why he cant dance as a excuse is downright dumb in my eyes and ill tell you why.

Your saying hes 50 and old and he cant dance well.

OK , why did you come to that conclusion.

i hope not from a rehearsal movie where he stated hes not giving it his all.

So if we are to believe that he was rehearsing for a 10 to 50 concert promotion, WHat did you expect him to dance like during the concerts, do you think he would dance bad during them.

If he couldn't do the mooonwalk or his moves well do you think he would have agreed to do concerts.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    This argument about him being 50 and thats why he cant dance as a excuse is downright dumb in my eyes and ill tell you why.

So if we are to believe that he was rehearsing for a 10 to 50 concert promotion, WHat did you expect him to dance like during the concerts, do you think he would dance bad during them.

If he couldn't do the mooonwalk or his moves well do you think he would have agreed to do concerts.

Exactly. And it's just too funny that people say he's 50 he's not like before, he can't dance like before, WTF they talk about his age like he's nearly 90...Its Michael Jackson not your 50yrs old fat neigbour sitting in the armchair drinking beer and watching TV all day long... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

Exactly. And it's just too funny that people say he's 50 he's not like before, he can't dance like before, WTF they talk about his age like he's nearly 90...Its Michael Jackson not your 50yrs old fat neigbour sitting in the armchair drinking beer and watching TV all day long... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Hey, not all of us 50 somethings sit around all day and watch TV - I've been dancing for over 30 years and still do.
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    WASNT MADONNA, A GIRL, DOING CONCERTS AT 50, AND I THINK SHE EVEN ACTUALLY MOVED ON STAGE.

she actually danced her ass off and was in great shape. and at 50.
    Like I said:'' He is not the ACTOR, he is the DIRECTOR!!
    michael-jackson-r2camera.0.0.0x0.600x399.jpeg
    Camera_7142009_14107_PM.jpg
    504x_-2.jpg
    jackson12.jpg
    028.jpg
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> That means a lot of people working on the rehearsels must know it wasn't Michael performing .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Lot of people have to keep secrets then <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

2ebaamu.jpg

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> That means a lot of people working on the rehearsels must know it wasn't Michael performing .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    There is a PIC from TII, u see Michael standing and watching the people on stage! and on stage u see the dancers with MJ himself!
    can someone find me that picture, I cant find him anymore!
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150

Hey, not all of us 50 somethings sit around all day and watch TV - I've been dancing for over 30 years and still do.

I'm not saying ALL of the 50s do that... pls... u misunderstood.
  • Like I said:'' He is not the ACTOR, he is the DIRECTOR!!

2ebaamu.jpg
    There is a PIC from TII, u see Michael standing and watching the people on stage! and on stage u see the dancers with MJ himself!

I remember the pic you are talking about. You could see 'MJ' on the stage with the dancers but you could also see silhouette of MJ watching the stage. Is it that one?
  • Michael did MAYBE use doubles, but these pictures I've seen to now is Michael.

Well, some pictures of Michael with camera doesn't make him the director. There are more photos of him ON stage.

2ebaamu.jpg

I remember the pic you are talking about. You could see 'MJ' on the stage with the dancers but you could also see silhouette of MJ watching the stage. Is it that one?
    YA, thats the one!
  • if there are so many identical mike's walking the planet, and all as thin as him, why after a decent period has passed not do the shows with the doubles

but saying it is with the doubles -the show in its self looks good