The Official Double Thread

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    just wondering, do Prince, and Paris and Blanket knows their daddy has doubles? should be very weird for them!

You're ridiculous.

And how judgemental YOU are ToM. Mike did change yes, he turned white and his nose changed, sometimes he was skinnier than other times. But he didn't change his complete face.

Mike added a cleft and had some nose surgery, but still you can see clearly that it's him. Compare this (1 is from November 2005!) with the TII pictures:

017.jpg

Same facial structures, same expression, same guy: Michael Jackson. I guess he didn't change that much, besides the fact that he got a little older.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Those who believe there is doubles, seems to denial the fact that it was most likely not any doubles in This Is It.. Those double believers keep reading posts based on doubles, but skips the posts that Michael Jackson was in This Is It, in all scenes.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Those who believe there is doubles, seems to denial the fact that it was most likely not any doubles in This Is It.. Those double believers keep reading posts based on doubles, but skips the posts that Michael Jackson was in This Is It, in all scenes.
    Do u have TII the movie DVD, or do u have seen the movie????? And may I ask u, how old u are?
  • Those who believe there is doubles, seems to denial the fact that it was most likely not any doubles in This Is It.. Those double believers keep reading posts based on doubles, but skips the posts that Michael Jackson was in This Is It, in all scenes.

Pot meets kettle Tom...

You were the one who just said in the chat room that the hight changes were accomplished by using shoulder pads. Get your definition straight Tom, HEIGHT is not the same as WIDTH.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    why is it so hard to believe that they used doubles.

JOE clearly stated they used doubles in the movie unless every word he says is a lie and i doubt that.

And i truly dont understand half of you with these comments..

THIS IS A HOAX SITE. we discuss many things and are open to many ideas.

No one is purposely being disrespectful to michael in anyway.

Trying to see if there are doubles is part of investigating, if it bothers you that some people find odd things in pictures or videos etc.. then its our right to look into it. No one in this thread that feels there are doubles are making fun of michael so why get all worked up over it. tHIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU INVESTIGATE THINGS.
    Please dont feel you cant express yourself or your dislike of a thread but try to restrain that anger for threads that are purposely making fun of or attacking michael.

We in this thread are trying to bring to light the fact that michael seems to have doubles, which in a super star of his caliber is more then likely, and we obviously see differences in many pictures and many of these pictures are in the same time frame, and then even some older pictures match newer pics when they shouldn't and so on.
    I personally see cleft changes, nose changes, eye changes , lip changes and other things, I will grant you make up and lighting can change things and that's common sense but some pictures just look to odd and just dont look like him especially when they are suppose to be in the same time frame, such as the smooth criminal pics versus the others, also some court pics , there seems to be doubles during that few weeks as well.

Now if we ever come to a common ground that they used doubles, then I would say they look pretty close and none we know of, or maybe some we do that had more surgery, Im not sure where to go yet.
    Critisising his dancing and singing during rehearsals IS an attack, it's just bashing! You people have no proof whatsoever that it is a double, you just THINK it is a double whilst others say you are wrong. In the meantime, you just continue to insult him!

This has NOTHING to do with investigating or hoax. Even if assuming he used a double at one point in time, it does proof NOTHING at all that it is a hoax. It does NOT proof that on 25th June it was a double and not Michael.
    Do u have TII the movie DVD, or do u have seen the movie????? And may I ask u, how old u are?

I have This Is It Blu-Ray, FULL-HD TV, PlayStation 3.. So nothing wrong with my quality.
    Just passed Medical Test 2, perfect eyes..
    I saw This Is It twice on cinema.

I am 15.
  • why is it so hard to believe that they used doubles.

JOE clearly stated they used doubles in the movie unless every word he says is a lie and i doubt that.

Trying to see if there are doubles is part of investigating, if it bothers you that some people find odd things in pictures or videos etc.. then its our right to look into it. No one in this thread that feels there are doubles are making fun of michael so why get all worked up over it. tHIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU INVESTIGATE THINGS.
    Please dont feel you cant express yourself or your dislike of a thread but try to restrain that anger for threads that are purposely making fun of or attacking michael.

We in this thread are trying to bring to light the fact that michael seems to have doubles, which in a super star of his caliber is more then likely, and we obviously see differences in many pictures and many of these pictures are in the same time frame, and then even some older pictures match newer pics when they shouldn't and so on.
    I personally see cleft changes, nose changes, eye changes , lip changes and other things, I will grant you make up and lighting can change things and that's common sense but some pictures just look to odd and just dont look like him especially when they are suppose to be in the same time frame, such as the smooth criminal pics versus the others, also some court pics , there seems to be doubles during that few weeks as well.

Now if we ever come to a common ground that they used doubles, then I would say they look pretty close and none we know of, or maybe some we do that had more surgery, Im not sure where to go yet.
    Critisising his dancing and singing during rehearsals IS an attack, it's just bashing! You people have no proof whatsoever that it is a double, you just THINK it is a double whilst others say you are wrong. In the meantime, you just continue to insult him!

This has NOTHING to do with investigating or hoax. Even if assuming he used a double at one point in time, it does proof NOTHING at all that it is a hoax. It does NOT proof that on 25th June it was a double and not Michael.

God Bless, Raven!

Finally another person thinking about the fact.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    why is it so hard to believe that they used doubles.

Well put Raven! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Michael dident gave 100% while Practiced the dances / songs. thats why it seems like its a double is acting,
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    '""Critisising his dancing and singing during rehearsals IS an attack, it's just bashing!""
    followed by 2 more posts saying he wasnt giving it all.

we arent discussing his singing or dancing, at least im not. whats that have to do with the photos showing discrepancies.

your over reacting and directing anger at the wrong people and your not getting your facts straight, we are comparing images, I never criticized his singing or dancing.
    just a quetstion to those who think he DID NOT use double(s)
    IS this Michael jackson??? From 3:54
    [youtube:1g1fk7ya]

Original link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dBE_IRySKM
    song: Leave me Alone - MJ
  • just a quetstion to those who think he DID NOT use double(s)
    [youtube:2z4z9jx9]

Too bad, ain't working.. What do you think? Are you braindead? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> How can you actually think that Michael excisted? Everything in your head is.. DOBULES!
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    '""Critisising his dancing and singing during rehearsals IS an attack, it's just bashing!""

your over reacting and directing anger at the wrong people and your not getting your facts straight, we are comparing images, I never criticized his singing or dancing.
    Other people in this thread HAVE criticised his singing and dancing. I'm not overreacting at all, it's wrong what you ppl are doing here.
    [youtube:13u8ohbk]

Too bad, ain't working.. What do you think? Are you braindead? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!! IS THT MJ OR A DOUBLE

and try not to be rude, Mist nice-eye!!
  • Ont maintenant un coup d'oeil aux Pics.

Et S'il Vous Plait me dire Qui est l'OMS, Qui est Celle de Michael Qui N'EST PAS Et qui le F est qui.
    Regardez Le Nez, TIP:: Regardez la photo Smooth criminal en noir et blanc et regardez le pont de nez, craquait fils, Dans regardent les yeux et le menton. Et dites-moi woho Le F est-ce???, Regardez Le nez au pic A partir de ce Qu'elle Est et le regarder DANS LES yeux Et le menton, Puis please digg profonde et dites-moi Qui le F est-ce???

Alors si votre cerveau est encore sur la tête, jetez un oeil à Mike cool de la scène sur fond vert et Menton fils de regarder et de la mâchoire et le nez et la peau, et dites-moi cela.
    WHO THE F IS THAT????

Oh, et si par ailleurs ne pas vous Voyez la différence, alors oui your crazy, I said it, there you go. LOOK AT Le nez et le menton et de lièvre, LOOK AT THE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO DE Smooth criminal <LOOK AT THE NOSE <SON PAS LA MEME PERSONNE <et Tous Ces éléments sont dé là il est <COMMENTAIRE EST POSSIBLE QUE <Qui sont LES F NOUS RECHERCHONS AT. Gravement <SOMEONE TELL ME WHO????
    [/ B] [/ color] [/ quote]
  • Has it ever occurred to you that Mike at one point might not have had a choice BUT to use doubles..?

Maybe when you allow yourself to consider this possibility you are able to acknowledge the doubles.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [youtube:1vfbs2bi]

Too bad, ain't working.. What do you think? Are you braindead? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Stop making comments like that or I have to ban you from the forum. Respect other's opinion and don't ridicule him. This is a discussion and you have to argument your comments, not just bash people.

I have a new picture for you:

003.jpg

first 2 clearly Mike, last one? I don't think so...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Well to the people who watched LEave me alone, And thought that they saw MJ, wel think again
    Here's a photo of Michael working with one of his doubles for "Leave Me Alone". It's for the scene that starts at about 3:54 where Michael is on a rocket and again at the end.
    028.jpg
    He is THE DIRECTOR, and not THE ACTOR!!!!!
  • Ont maintenant un coup d'oeil aux Pics.

Et S'il Vous Plait me dire Qui est l'OMS, Qui est Celle de Michael Qui N'EST PAS Et qui le F est qui.
    Regardez Le Nez, TIP:: Regardez la photo Smooth criminal en noir et blanc et regardez le pont de nez, craquait fils, Dans regardent les yeux et le menton. Et dites-moi woho Le F est-ce???, Regardez Le nez au pic A partir de ce Qu'elle Est et le regarder DANS LES yeux Et le menton, Puis please digg profonde et dites-moi Qui le F est-ce???

Alors si votre cerveau est encore sur la tête, jetez un oeil à Mike cool de la scène sur fond vert et Menton fils de regarder et de la mâchoire et le nez et la peau, et dites-moi cela.
    WHO THE F IS THAT????

Oh, et si par ailleurs ne pas vous Voyez la différence, alors oui your crazy, I said it, there you go. LOOK AT Le nez et le menton et de lièvre, LOOK AT THE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO DE Smooth criminal <LOOK AT THE NOSE <SON PAS LA MEME PERSONNE <et Tous Ces éléments sont dé là il est <COMMENTAIRE EST POSSIBLE QUE <Qui sont LES F NOUS RECHERCHONS AT. Gravement <SOMEONE TELL ME WHO????
    [/ B] [/ color] [/ quote]

This is the same man. One is from a video while he is dancing or singing, the one is a still photo, where he pose.. A photo will always have better quality than a picture from a clip. He wear make up on the photo, since he is filming Smooth Criminal. No need for make up when you're rehearsing, unless you like it.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Make up and shadow can make features look different.

In the Smooth Criminal pic he is wearing a hat and heavy make up.

Thats true!! I had worked on a beauty salon and I know that the make up artist use some make up on peoples nose to make it look thiner or different and in pictures with the light and everything, the nose looks really different...

Well, i AM a make-up artist and i'm saying that you can change a lot of things with make up, but NOT the teeth, NOT the ears, and NOT the whole face... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So, your conclusion is? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Double, or Michael!

I'm saying that most of the guys in the TII are doubles.
    No doubt about it.
    I understand that there are so many things what could give you different looks ( lighting, make up etc), but even if you have a strong make up on you, your face structure, your teeth, your ears, and your smile don't change for sure.
    I don't know about you guys, but i've never had any doubts watching a photo about (real)Mike that is it him or not. He has something what doubles don't have...like..you know, charisma..something in his eyes..even the way he walks, he moves..you cant copy these things.
    So my conclusion is simple : If i have any doubts watching a photo about him, well then it's probably NOT him. (sometimes it's so obviously it's a double that i don't even have a doubt like O2 guy or the guy with the lollipop in the red jacket..)

Just check this. First pic the O2 guy. Second pic was taken on the very next day. Does anybody think that these two are the same person? People don't change daily that much...

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearan ... ss/360.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/ ... er/048.jpg<!-- m -->
    ToM, u still didnt answer my quetion...
  • Well to the people who watched LEave me alone, And thought that they saw MJ, wel think again
    Here's a photo of Michael working with one of his doubles for "Leave Me Alone". It's for the scene that starts at about 3:54 where Michael is on a rocket and again at the end.
    028.jpg
    He is THE DIRECTOR, and not THE ACTOR!!!!!

It looks photoshopped, I know his hand fit to the wood, but I think it hurts sitting like he does there.
  • We are NOT bashing Michael!!!!! We are examining possibilities.
    "Leave Me Alone" is a single by American songwriter and recording artist Michael Jackson. The song was featured on Jackson's seventh studio album, Bad in 1987
    Well, Maybe a 1987 version of photoshop!!
  • Critisising his dancing and singing during rehearsals IS an attack, it's just bashing! You people have no proof whatsoever that it is a double, you just THINK it is a double whilst others say you are wrong. In the meantime, you just continue to insult him!

Thank you Raven! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Most of the posts here are really insulting to Michael. People don't realise that it might be Michael in TII (I personally don't believe there were any doubles), so it's just very wrong to make fun off his appearance and calling his cleft 'an ass'.
  • We are NOT bashing Michael!!!!! We are examining possibilities.

You're bashing him.. Just look at the comments.

"Definitely not Michael." "He can't dance.."