The Official Double Thread

Comments

• but then arent you the same person who said you would lose respect for mike if he was a muslim <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I bet you would lose respect for him when you realize that he used doubles also

Whaaaaaat?! When did I say that?

Funny, cause I'm a proud Muslim myself!

To be honoust, I havent read your post, I stopped at the above sentence.
    How can you say something like that? You don't know me or how deep my love and respect for Michael is!
    This doubles thing has nothing to do with respect for Michael, it's all about commom sense. You think he used doubles, I don't. I use my arguments and you use ours, no need to get disrespectful.
  • my[KING]"]^^ I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
    The movie was a joke IMO....and like souza said they couldnt even dance, billy jean dude tried but no moonwalk, the one in the puff jacket was horrible and so was orange pants...I cant believe people cant see that...

I wonder if we all saw the same version of This Is It... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    but then arent you the same person who said you would lose respect for mike if he was a muslim <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I bet you would lose respect for him when you realize that he used doubles also

How can you say something like that? You don't know me or how deep my love and respect for Michael is!
    This doubles thing has nothing to do with respect for Michael, it's all about commom sense. You think he used doubles, I don't. I use my arguments and you use ours, no need to get disrespectful.

Im sorry, It was the other person who told me to get sleep that said that. That was my mistake I thought she had quoted me not you.
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Theres so much strong points in this investigation of a hoax death but if you dont want to lose credibility and be taken seriously, dont destroy anything with ridiculous claims.

I wonder when I read this if people are still fans and have some respect left to Michael ?
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Well if there were doubles in TII than Michael must have twinbrothers ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    my[KING]"]^^ I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
    The movie was a joke IMO....and like souza said they couldnt even dance, billy jean dude tried but no moonwalk, the one in the puff jacket was horrible and so was orange pants...I cant believe people cant see that...

I wonder if we all saw the same version of This Is It... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I went on the very first night so maybe we were the ones who seen the doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • but then arent you the same person who said you would lose respect for mike if he was a muslim <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I bet you would lose respect for him when you realize that he used doubles also

Im sorry, It was the other person who told me to get sleep that said that. That was my mistake I thought she had quoted me not you.

Still not a nice thing to say. I mean the losing respect part.
  • "Loes&quot wrote:
    Well if there were doubles in TII than Michael must have twinbrothers ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SAME EAR?????????

same ears, same double...mikes chin does not look like a ass...lol his cleft is wayyy too long

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think Misha deserves an award for that comment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Let's give her the "comment of the day award", what do you think?

Sounds like a good idea <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I didn´t know how to express that from time ago, Thank you!
  • Theres so much strong points in this investigation of a hoax death but if you dont want to lose credibility and be taken seriously, dont destroy anything with ridiculous claims.

I wonder when I read this if people are still fans and have some respect left to Michael ?

It's called observations Harry. This website is called Michael Jackson Hoax Death INVESTIGATORS. In an investigation you look at everything, and I don't see any disrespect towards Mike in that.

I do however think it's quite disrespectful when you ridicule people by saying they have ridiculous claims because their opinion differs from yours...
    but then arent you the same person who said you would lose respect for mike if he was a muslim <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I bet you would lose respect for him when you realize that he used doubles also

She was the one who said that "she would lose respect" for him, The whole post was towards her, being judgemental and a previous coversation we had, nothing to do with you or your respect for him
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Theres so much strong points in this investigation of a hoax death but if you dont want to lose credibility and be taken seriously, dont destroy anything with ridiculous claims.

What does respect for MJ has to do with this?

I see it as following;
    1. There are people convinced there are body doubles in TII.
    2. There are people conviced that it is all MJ.

I seriously don't see what respect for MJ has to do with that. Plus, I think it is a very foul statement to claim that if someone doesn't agree with you, they don't respect MJ.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but no one here actually KNOWS MJ. No one here KNOWS what is going on in his head. No one KNOWS why he faked his own death. All we can do is guess, look for clues and research.

I still don't know if he used doubles or not, all I know is that his cleft has dramatically changed in less then a year.

Oh and the first statement about doubles came from his father. He is what sparked all this, reason enough to investigate it. Believe what you want to, but don't dismiss people because they disagree and make statements about their respect for MJ.
  • So where is the real MJ in this is it??? If there are so many doubles is more easier to look for the real man, isnt it???? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

She was the one who said that "she would lose respect" for him, The whole post was towards her, being judgemental and a previous coversation we had, nothing to do with you or your respect for him

I remember the thread, it was about him becoming a muslim. As a Muslim I felt offened too by what some said, but I don't see the need to bring up what he or she said cause it has nothing to do with this thread about doubles. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    So where is the real MJ in this is it??? If there are so many doubles is more easier to look for the real man, isnt it???? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Mission Impossible with all that doubles ... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

2ebaamu.jpg

I remember the thread, it was about him becoming a muslim. As a Muslim I felt offened too by what some said, but I don't see the need to bring up what he or she said cause it has nothing to do with this thread about doubles. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    her comment in that topic shows that ,among other things, she is closed minded and judgemental. When you are both of those things you are only going to see things your way REGUARDLESS of what is presented to you, there for there was no need to have a regular conversation about this topic with her.
  • So where is the real MJ in this is it??? If there are so many doubles is more easier to look for the real man, isnt it???? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Mission Impossible with all that doubles ... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

2ebaamu.jpg

haha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I know.. Michael could have us stunt doubles but how can a double look so much alike the real thing??? for me was mj all the movie (mm well orange trousers i dont know)
  • I feel that none of these pics are MJ.. MJ has a very tiny pointed nose, none of those pics have that tiny pointed nose. Too bad I think in order to see if it is the real MJ we need to look at his finger nails.. Than we can say it is him..

There are too many impersonators that really look like him..
  • I learned that MJ used doubles after June 25, 2009. Prior to that, I would have ASSuMEd that MJ was always MJ. With that said, it can be ASSuMEd that MJ may have used doubles for a fraction of his public appearances... or... perhaps ...for the majority of them. Do we really really know? For all we know, MJ may have been punking people for years with the use of doubles. Ask yourself …when did you learn that he used doubles? Was it in the 80s, 90s, early 00s ...or... just recently within the past 8 months?
  • Not sure about #4
    Other seem to be Michael
    Smooth Criminal was filmed in Black and white so very different makeup also the zoom lense they used makes you look different.. they wanted that 40's feel..

Talking about his nose from what my friend said that his bridge really did collapse (But he did have a nose) he was just getting injections.. I did not ask what kind of injections
    maybe that is why his nose looks different?
    I learned that MJ used doubles after June 25, 2009. Prior to that, I would have ASSuMEd that MJ was always MJ. With that said, it can be ASSuMEd that MJ may have used doubles for a fraction of his public appearances... or... perhaps ...for the majority of them. Do we really really know? For all we know, MJ may have been punking people for years with the use of doubles. Ask yourself …when did you learn that he used doubles? Was it in the 80s, 90s, early 00s ...or... just recently within the past 8 months?

I didnt realize he was using doubles until i watched the bashit interview again after he "died". Then i started to go back more and more and i see that he has been using them for some time, i would say he started in the bad era but like you i can only make ASSumptions. But from my research i would say bad era is when it begin.

what i do is look for certain things that would not change, like the bubble on his wrist BUT when i see the scar on his cheek I know it is him without a doubt..that scar has been there since he was a child
  • I just wanted to add that the point of this thread was to get people to think and look at the possibility that there has been a double or doubles who was prominent in Michael's life for many years. I by no means want to say this was ALL the time, but by looking at the evidence for me and several others it seems to show that 80% of the time we weren't seeing the "real" Michael...think about it its one of the greatest geniuos illusions ever..the media and including some fans believe that michael has jad too many surgeries..what if what we believed to been michael we have just been seeing a double..i mean michael is not a chameleon and it amazes me over the past 16 years that his face has changes sooo much and rapidly fast and able to heal and make all the tv appearances, outings , etc and still be seen.. it defies logic and common sense to me.I agree that Michael had surgeries but in the interview with Bashir he stated he only had 2 surgeries done. So how can someone's face change so much other then from age and only 2 surgeries were done. Michael stated himself once that "we only see what he wanted us to see, when he wanted and how he wanted" and i think that is something that some of the non-believers about doubles really need to think about...i mean this is MICHAEL JACKSON that we are talking about...over 40 years we have known michael the king of pop the entertainer and every other great thing that he deservers to be called but we dont know what goes on behind the scenes when he's not performing. He had many doubles and that is not a secret. Will knowing that MJ used a double for the last years make me love him less, Nope. I give him credit for having the courage and the brilliance to pull something like that off and not get caught. And still till this day the illusion continues and i think its very relevent to the hoax..some us are not in total agreement that the person we saw at the o2 conference was not Michael Jackson.
    but lets just say if that wasn't Michael Jackson, what would make you so sure that at most of the other times it was him? i can tell you that after 1993, he not only hasn't looked the same (except during the history tour where he suddenly reverted back to looking exactly the same and then looked weird again straight after) he never performed the same again either (except the history tour)
    Look at any footage pre 1993 and compare it to anything after that (except the history tour) Not the same person. Could these visable changes among the various MJ's have also fueled rumors and speculation about MJ's mental state of mind? Tabloids may have noticed physical changes and attributed the changes more to MJ's character than his body? They may not have been able to fully pinpoint what was different or "wrong" with MJ. Soooo they may have naturally taken the cheap shots at his personality/character/mind because it made for good gossip stories...HERES WHAT I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO GO BACK AND LOOK AT VERY PROMINENT APPEARANCES MADE BY MICHAEL AND INCLUDING INTERVIEWS, TOURS AND MUSIC VIDS UP TILL NOW AND I BET YOU WILL NOTICE THE UNCANNY ILLUSION THAT WE HAVE BEEN SEEING OVER THE YEARS AND YOU WILL DISCOVER NOT JUST MICHAEL THE KING OF POP BUT THE ILLUSIONISTS!!!
  • Ok...
    This doubles stuff really freaks me out. I have only seen MJ perform live onstage just twice in the early 70s when he performed with his brothers as a member of the Jackson 5. To consider back then that one day I would be discussing the possibilty of MJ doubles would have just sent me flying over a mental cliff...for real. I cannot lie to y'all....sometimes I look at pictures and wonder ...who is that man.

Is the MJHDI happy hour bar open because I seriously need for someone to pour me a stiff drink, ok.
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I think he may have been using different face mask I remember that court pic a you can see wear the mask was not on completely. and TII may have had doubles not because MJ was sick or anything like that but he was not showing up for rehearsal something was definitely going on and I don't think he was please by it at all.