The Official Double Thread

Comments

• Here is reality:

Just because you want it to me mike in all the pictures its not, just like in the real world everything you want isnt what it seems to be...GET OVER IT and stop fighting something so obvious...

whats more logical:
    there has been doubles used or the lighting changed his whole face and/or he has done that much stuff to his face in the course of filming this movie, including changing ears , nose and bone structure

Here is more reality:
    did yall "die hard" mike fans who swear you know mike when you see him <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ever think that maybe he sent out doubles to protect his own life?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Get some sleep, and get up tomorrow. You will see this thread is riduculous. If you met Michael himself, you would say.. "Nah, I don't bother handshaking him. It's 'deffo' an imposter..."
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    SAME EAR?????????

same ears, same double...mikes chin does not look like a ass...lol his cleft is wayyy too long

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think Misha deserves an award for that comment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Let's give her the "comment of the day award", what do you think?

Sounds like a good idea <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I would like to thank all the doubles used in TII, esp ass chin guy and cool moof dude for giving me the chance to get the "comment of the day award" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thank you and God bless
    Here is reality:

Just because you want it to me mike in all the pictures its not, just like in the real world everything you want isnt what it seems to be...GET OVER IT and stop fighting something so obvious...

whats more logical:
    there has been doubles used or the lighting changed his whole face and/or he has done that much stuff to his face in the course of filming this movie, including changing ears , nose and bone structure

Here is more reality:
    did yall "die hard" mike fans who swear you know mike when you see him <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ever think that maybe he sent out doubles to protect his own life?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Get some sleep, and get up tomorrow. You will see this thread is riduculous. If you met Michael himself, you would say.. "Nah, I don't bother handshaking him. It's 'deffo' an imposter..."
    why dont you get some sleep and then go get some glasses and look at those 4 pictures again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Here is reality:

whats more logical:

Here is more reality:

What about the die-hard fans who dont believe its him walking around, dancing, singing.

It's not logic to use doubles (who look exactly like him but ok) without any reason.

We're not living in a si-fi world, this is reality.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    SAME EAR?????????

same ears, same double...mikes chin does not look like a ass...lol his cleft is wayyy too long

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think Misha deserves an award for that comment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Let's give her the "comment of the day award", what do you think?

Sounds like a good idea <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I would like to thank all the doubles used in TII, esp ass chin guy and cool moof dude for giving me the chance to get the "comment of the day award" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thank you and God bless

*applause*
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Here is reality:

whats more logical:

Here is more reality:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG!what about Samantha and Talitha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Here is reality:

whats more logical:

Here is more reality:

why dont you get some sleep and then go get some glasses and look at those 4 pictures again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe because I've slept, and I recently checked my eyes, since I am taking Private Pilot License.. No problems with them, they're perfect.
  • Fascinating discussion, although I feel we go round and round and round and round on this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The dude's a mystery, that's all I can say. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But it does bring me back to the first pic on this thread, which I happen to love, btw. Apparently it was taken in 1994, based on research from a previous thread.

<!-- m -->http://www.photographerslimitededitions ... ckson.html<!-- m -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2853&start=75<!-- l -->
  • I am sure if someone took pictures of me in a whole week, all the time, I would definitely look like an imposter on like all of them.<br /><br />Your face change, which depends on; mood, form/condition, reactions, different angles.<br /><br /><br />I am sure these all are Michael Joe Jackson! I have opened my eyes, and I've seen for marks and everything. Yep, they all are Michael Joe Jackson.<br /><br />NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS FAKE. <br /><br />But ofcourse I see your point, if someone is an imposter in This IS IT, it ofcourse has to look like Michael.<br />-But.. Transforming your face, and look like Michael Jackson, cost alot of money.. People will know these few imposters that do such things, but no one looks exactly like Michael. These pictures does.. Make up isn't everything, you can't make me look 95% like Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney/Johnny Depp, with a make up.. I need surgeries, or PhotoShop etc..<br /><br /><br />Maybe Michael doesn't look like himself in these photos, but guys.. I am SURE that you think it doesn't look like yourself, if you look at a picture someone else has taken.. (I know we've seen Michael's face, and this is kinda different, but we haven't seen Michael's face like this for hmm.. 10-20 years.. His face has changed on 20 years.. We're not just used to it.. We DON'T know Michael..)
    <br />SO agreed!!!  ;)  Thank you!
    <br /><br />I think the same way!! although the #4 pic confused me but in the movie that is the part when MJ show to the dancers the BAD/TDRCAU dance so I strongly believe that it was him...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Here is reality:

whats more logical:

Here is more reality:

Maybe because I've slept, and I recently checked my eyes, since I am taking Private Pilot License.. No problems with them, they're perfect.

OMG, please warn the people that will fly with you... I ain't boarding your plane, that's foh' sho'! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Fascinating discussion, although I feel we go round and round and round and round on this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But it does bring me back to the first pic on this thread, which I happen to love, btw. Apparently it was taken in 1994, based on research from a previous thread.

That doesn't convince me at all.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Here is reality:

whats more logical:

Here is more reality:

OMG, please warn the people that will fly with you... I ain't boarding your plane, that's foh' sho'! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

oh dear! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    that was ice cold Souza!! lmao.
  • Fascinating discussion, although I feel we go round and round and round and round on this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I still stick with what I said in my first post - this looks like a recent pic to me.
    Here is reality:

whats more logical:

Here is more reality:

What about the die-hard fans who dont believe its him walking around, dancing, singing.

It's not logic to use doubles (who look exactly like him but ok) without any reason.

We're not living in a si-fi world, this is reality.

what about his fans who see that he used doubles? Honestly it does matter..but then arent you the same person who said you would lose respect for mike if he was a muslim <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I bet you would lose respect for him when you realize that he used doubles also <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Mike did what he had or felt he needed to do.period. if that meant using doubles, thats fine, faking his death, thats koo also. As long as he is alive and shook the people who were after him or spent time with his kids ect thats all good..or what if he has been sick and didnt want people to know he was sick so he used doubles?? again I dont know why he did but im sure there is a very good reason and whatever it is as a fan i will support him, unlike you <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

you keep saying they look just like him and they dont, if they did then we wouldnt be able to see the different chins,noses , heights ect

since you think it was all mike in TII explain to me how when he has on the orange pants he is shorter than the girl BUT ass chin guy is taller than her and she has on THE SAME HEELS????

you keep saying this is not sci-fi..lol its not hard to put make-up,glasses and a wig on someone and then look like mike <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> it must work because your buying it...and its not sci-fi that he does have fan who get surgery to look like him so how hard it is to use them also?
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Most ridiculous thread so far.. cant believe what I read here.. sorry guys but cmon. thats an insult to MJ himself.
  • Make up and shadow can make features look different.

In the Smooth Criminal pic he is wearing a hat and heavy make up.

Thats true!! I had worked on a beauty salon and I know that the make up artist use some make up on peoples nose to make it look thiner or different and in pictures with the light and everything, the nose looks really different...
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Fascinating discussion, although I feel we go round and round and round and round on this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I still stick with what I said in my first post - this looks like a recent pic to me.

The photo cost 2200 euro and is from 1994 (look at right next to the photo) ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    Most ridiculous thread so far.. cant believe what I read here.. sorry guys but cmon. thats an insult to MJ himself.

I think it's an insult to claim it's all Mike in TII, most of them can't even dance <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• ^^ I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING

I think it's an insult to claim it's all Mike in TII, most of them can't even dance <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It was MJ. hard to take.? yep. He wasnt that bad, the floor wasnt one where you can side walk etc..
  • I think it's an insult to claim it's all Mike in TII, most of them can't even dance <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    my[KING]"]^^ I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING

Dito.
    You think MJ was Dave Dave but MJ wasnt MJ..?? okay... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    my[KING]"]^^ I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
    The movie was a joke IMO....and like souza said they couldnt even dance, billy jean dude tried but no moonwalk, the one in the puff jacket was horrible and so was orange pants...I cant believe people cant see that...
    You think MJ was Dave Dave but MJ wasnt MJ..?? okay... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Exactly! I am glad you got it now.

dave had more MJ mannerism and speech similarity than ANY of them in TII