Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Children Services at Jackson Home

Posted Mar 2nd 2010 1:15PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned members of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services paid a visit to the Jackson family home last night to check on Michael Jackson's three kids and the other kids living at the house ... all over a stun gun.

Randy Jackson tells TMZ one of Jermaine Jackson's minor kids ordered a stun gun online and it was delivered three weeks ago. We're told someone connected with the family found out and called DCFS.

Randy says the gun was intercepted by security at the residence and the kids never got it.

We're told two reps from DCFS showed up last night at around 10:30 PM and confiscated the gun.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned the DCFS investigation is ongoing and DCFS social workers are going back to the house today.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/02/children- ... z0h2tUPmhe<!-- m -->

Comments

• ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Is it normal in the US for Child Services to visit a house where kids have ordered guns online? If so, good case! Children and guns don't mix.

On the other hand, this could just as well be another 'excuse' to go mess with the Jacksons.
  • Randy Jackson tells TMZ??????????? WTF does Randy have to run and tell tabloids everything that happens.. Why update them at all!!!
    Randy Jackson tells TMZ??????????? WTF does Randy have to run and tell tabloids everything that happens.. Why update them at all!!!
    Because I honestly believe the Jacksons have some sort of agreement with TMZ. They are always first, with everything Jackson related.
  • Randy Jackson tells TMZ??????????? WTF does Randy have to run and tell tabloids everything that happens.. Why update them at all!!!
    Because I honestly believe the Jacksons have some sort of agreement with TMZ. They are always first, with everything Jackson related.

Yeah I agree with you, I always believed TMZ were being fed and Randy could be the informer.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    i'm not american, but is sounds strange that they would go there for that reason.
    BUt it's probably common for them to come visit when children are adopted or jsut living in a new family..
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You would have thought Randy would have dealt with it and if it is true it shows that people do not know what all the children are doing on the internet,
  • WOW... do you think this is a lead up to those children being taken out of Katherines care????
  • WOW... do you think this is a lead up to those children being taken out of Katherines care????
    never thought of that! maybe <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Oh folks, this is hilarious... speechless...

What do we read?
    TMZ declares that there was a stun gun.
    And Blanket an intended target.
    And the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services must return to the Encino house because there is a second gun hidden that they did not find.

We are nice folks and google the Department and find their site:
    <!-- m -->http://dcfs.co.la.ca.us/<!-- m -->
    And the first article in the middle says (recent updates):

02.18 Press Release: Los Angeles County Proclaims March 1-7 "Family Reunification Week”

We remember: Week of March 1 to 7 crossmarked in Doc Murray's airport court date?

stay tuned

Daddy's coming home.
  • Oh folks, this is hilarious... speechless...

What do we read?
    And the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services must return to the Encino house because there is a second gun hidden that they did not find.

02.18 Press Release: Los Angeles County Proclaims March 1-7 "Family Reunification Week”

We remember: Week of March 1 to 7 crossmarked in Doc Murray's airport court date?

stay tuned

Daddy's coming home.
    love this thanks!xx
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Where is the nanny Grace? What is she doing about all of this????

Isnt she supposed to be protecting Blanket???

Jermaine needs to get his ass back there and take care of his own kids, and for that matter... stop living at Encino with his mama and stand on his own two feet and support his family himself instead of Michael paying for it all. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I don't know what to think of this. There is something seriously wrong if a 13 year old thinks it's normal or fun to abuse an 8 year old like this. I pray for Jafaar that we are all wrong and that MJ is dead, otherwise Jafaar seriously has a problem.

Ofcourse IF the report is true. I don't trust TMZ, maybe they are making statements like this so MJ will come out of hiding.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Tweet from Jodie Gomes:

hi Jackson fans. Blanket is fine. Media blowing out of proportion. All the kids at Hayvenhurst are fine thx for asking. @genevievejaxn @taj
    4 minutes ago via web
  • :evil: I don't know what to think of this. There is something seriously wrong if a 13 year old thinks it's normal or fun to abuse an 8 year old like this. I pray for Jafaar that we are all wrong and that MJ is dead, otherwise Jafaar seriously has a problem.

Ofcourse IF the report is true. I don't trust TMZ, maybe they are making statements like this so MJ will come out of hiding.

I don't exactly trust TMZ either, but the first article I read about this was actually from FOX news. I mean, they aren't amazing either, but they're more reliable than TMZ.
    This also makes me like Jermaine less >_> How the hell is he raising his kids? He's obviously not paying THAT much attention to them <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • cry4mj101cry4mj101 Posts: 57
    Where is the nanny Grace? What is she doing about all of this????

Isnt she supposed to be protecting Blanket???

Jermaine needs to get his ass back there and take care of his own kids, and for that matter... stop living at Encino with his mama and stand on his own two feet and support his family himself instead of Michael paying for it all. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

im not exactly sure how true this is but i heard that grace and rebbie got into a fight , so i think she left or something ..one of them left , but i dont know...
    Now i know dang well that jaafar know better then that , he could have seriously injured blanket <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> ,..they all could have got seriously injured .. then i dont know what he would have done then.
    :evil: I don't know what to think of this. There is something seriously wrong if a 13 year old thinks it's normal or fun to abuse an 8 year old like this. I pray for Jafaar that we are all wrong and that MJ is dead, otherwise Jafaar seriously has a problem.

I don't exactly trust TMZ either, but the first article I read about this was actually from FOX news. I mean, they aren't amazing either, but they're more reliable than TMZ.
    This also makes me like Jermaine less >_> How the hell is he raising his kids? He's obviously not paying THAT much attention to them <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Hehehe, to me it is completely the opposite, if I had to choose, TMZ seems more trustworthy to me. FOX is created and owned by Rupert Murdoch and he uses freemason and illuminati symbols all over. Some people even claim that he is one of the illuminati.

Jermaine is in Holland right now. He has an interview tomorrow about his brothers 'death' and he has to go to the studio to make a new TV-show called 'Move like Michael Jackson'. A show where they search people that dance just like MJ.

Very important stuff. Obviously more important than watching your children.
  • Tweet from Jodie Gomes:

hi Jackson fans. Blanket is fine. Media blowing out of proportion. All the kids at Hayvenhurst are fine thx for asking. @genevievejaxn @taj
    4 minutes ago via web

Jodie Gomes is the film maker who made the Jackson 5 documentary.. how the hell would she know what goes on in that house?

Ive always thought those three MJ children are in for a rough ride. Imagine the jealously there must be regarding those three children because they are set to inherit ALL of the money. There must be resentment amongst the other kids.
  • DorianDorian Posts: 6
    Can't believe people are missing the obvious...
  • I've never trusted TMZ, but if the fact that the children indeed bought the stun gun online then I'm really in shock. But something tells me that the children are under good supervision when it comes to internet especially. So this could be part of the hoax so that the children will be taken away from Katherine's care... But I'm not sure about that.
  • Oh folks, this is hilarious... speechless...

What do we read?

stay tuned

Daddy's coming home.

Bingo! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Can't believe people are missing the obvious...
    Oh do enlighten us!
  • wot a weird story jodigames said they blew it out of proportion so something did happen?!
    wot a weird story jodigames said they blew it out of proportion so something did happen?!
    And why did the Child Services show up? Just for fun? Just stopped by to say hello?