Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!

Comments

• lilithlilith Posts: 105
    All i can say is when MJ was 'alive', how many times did he allow his 3 children to mix with Jermaine's? Or any other children of the brothers? BTW is Jermaine the only brother living at the Encino compound? Would MJ want all those children living together under the same roof. MJ specifically asked Katherine to look after his kids, yet with them all living under the same roof along with Jermaine's kids, aren't they going to be directly influenced by Jermaine as well? In my opinion MJ's kids should be living in their own space, their own home, with the correct support around them in that home. Ideally Jermaine should move out of the Encino home with his kids. Katherine should give him some money if necessary to make it happen. MJ's kids should be living as they were before, in their own space, but with Katherine and whoever to help. Isn't Jermaine living off MJ?

BTW, a comment made on a news article suggested that Katherine is trying to cover-up what went on with the stun gun for obvious reasons, and that in fact the stun gun was aimed at the children. What to think?
    I don't understand why you want Michael's kids to live isolated from other kids. This is a big family and we don't know what is going on in that house. I think it is a big house and there is space for a lot of children and maybe there are doors one can close if one needs time for oneself. And you think it would be good to throw Jermaine and his kids out of their home because Michael's kids arrive? I'm really confused about those ideas.

I think Michael would not like the fact that people judge Jaafar. With 13 years, of course he is a child. Poor kids being dragged in the spotlight about that.
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    I don't understand why you want Michael's kids to live isolated from other kids. This is a big family and we don't know what is going on in that house. I think it is a big house and there is space for a lot of children and maybe there are doors one can close if one needs time for oneself. And you think it would be good to throw Jermaine and his kids out of their home because Michael's kids arrive? I'm really confused about those ideas.

I think Michael would not like the fact that people judge Jaafar. With 13 years, of course he is a child. Poor kids being dragged in the spotlight about that.

No, not isolated, just a place to call their own. If they had a mother, they would now be living with that mother in their own home.I do not think that Jermaine Jackson (who is 55) should be living in a home that his mother lives in which is financed by MJ. Am i right in saying Jermaine lives there? Correct me if wrong. MJ finances Encino because his mother lives there. As i understand it, both Randy and Jermaine have children by one woman - Alejandra Oaziaza. This woman has lived at Encino supposedly for the last 18 yrs, i'm guessing looking after the 4 children she has by Jermaine and Randy (2 each). All 4 children live at Encino. It's extraordinary that MJ is having to put a roof over all their heads. Thoeretically, they are Jermaine and Randy's responsibility, but can Randy/Jermaine afford to have the 4 kids and Alejandra in a home of their own and maintain the upkeep? MJ picks up the bill.

You have to understand, i'm not advocating segregation/separation for the sake of it - but I do think brothers should take care of their own individual families.

<!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MichaelJackso ... 671&page=1<!-- m -->
  • Im struggling with how this fits the hoax... so MJs children are living there without MJ for 8 months now? If MJ was alive he would leave his children for this long?
    The kids must live there as childrens services go to interview them..... and if MJ was living there he would not let this happen.

But an insider has obviously shopped the family in for a reason... what are they trying to expose? Are MJs children in danger now?
  • Sorry don't want to be mean but

why are you beLIEving all this?
    Why do you beLIEve that this thing with the gun REALLY happend?
    Why this news? Why a such bad news with the childs?
    Why a bad news like that and can make Katherine loose her right on the children?
    Come on it's obvious.

Ask you WHERE to those kids belong ? with WHO?
    WHO is alive ? Who is NOT dead?

Why don't you take a deep breath, relax a little and think about that? oh and SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't buy this news to be real !
    Where is the pictures of the DCFS arrive or living the home?
    Angain NOTHING ...........only TMZ report !
    Have you ever order something on the net? A gun like that sould be deliver in a box via, fedex, purolator, UPS and when you got your pakage you have to SIGN of they just leave it in front of the door (they leave my OPUS book in front of my parents home for about 4 hours in winter grrrrr A**H**E) And i really don't think they let a 13 years old sign or i don't think the security will bring the box to the guys without askng what in it...and hummm don't you need a Credit Card to purchase something on the net? OK maybe there have stole the Card of one adult without no one to see? maybe but in don't think so ! This is NOT real.

Jesus don't you forget what we are in ? HOAX HOAX HOAX

IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E don't take it personnaly please but think

PEACE
  • jennyrubyjennyruby Posts: 101
    well I went to <!-- m -->http://tigerstunguns.com<!-- m --> (this is from tmz article)
    to try and buy one just to see what would happen
    it directed me to paypal
    all orders go to powell productions, so i googled came up with this,
    <!-- m -->http://www.powellproductions.com<!-- m -->
    so I went to that site and Guess what
    that site is owned by 2 DOCTORS
    DR. Tag and Judith Powell
  • @EarthSong.. i agree and understand what you are saying. Thankyou. I really hope this is all part of the hoax.

But what i am wondering.. is what they are trying to say. An insider has shopped them to the authorities... or leaked this false info to TMZ, right?

For what reason.. what are they trying to expose?

Are Michaels children in danger? Thats what i am worried about. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Sorry but there is no logical way this event is part of the hoax. Please tell me why MJ would invent this particular story to make the Jacksons look bad. Don't endanger your mental wellbeing by burying head in sand. No offence.
  • Sorry but there is no logical way this event is part of the hoax. Please tell me why MJ would invent this particular story to make the Jacksons look bad. Don't endanger your mental wellbeing by burying head in sand. No offence.

Michael stated in the past that his brothers had sex in front of him when he was a child, and that his father beat him to a pulp.... so i dont think MJ has a problem with stating the truth even if it does make his family look bad.
  • I just had a thought......if it's part of the hoax....say the stun gun is to symbolize MJ....he will stun the world.....delivered to the encino home three weeks ago...he's back on the second floor....incident happened last night, March 1st...21 days ago was Feb 8th....what happened on that day hmmmm? Murray in court and autopsy report....crazy? Maybe But maybe the Bam that will STUN the world is near

God I hope this is part of the hoax...I don't want to imagine this happening for real!

That is EXACTLY what I thought too.
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I just had a thought......if it's part of the hoax....say the stun gun is to symbolize MJ....he will stun the world.....delivered to the encino home three weeks ago...he's back on the second floor....incident happened last night, March 1st...21 days ago was Feb 8th....what happened on that day hmmmm? Murray in court and autopsy report....crazy? Maybe But maybe the Bam that will STUN the world is near

God I hope this is part of the hoax...I don't want to imagine this happening for real!

That is EXACTLY what I thought too.
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Thank you.
  • Children Services Back Today in Jackson Case

TMZ has learned the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services will be coming back to the Jackson family home in Encino to interview the children ... and deal with a little Internet problem going on inside the house.

Sources tell us DCFS spent 6 1/2 hours yesterday speaking with adult family members as well as staff.

We're told many -- but not all -- of the people social workers spoke with are giving the same account as Katherine Jackson (through her lawyer, Adam Streisand).

Sources tell us one of the issues DCFS wants to deal with today is making sure there are controls on the access children in the house have to the Internet.

As we first reported, Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, purchased a stun gun online -- and that's what triggered the DCFS investigation.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0h8S1rqjR<!-- m -->
  • Ive posted something on another thread about this.. ill look for it
    here it is
    BTW! I cant believe I forgot about that. One day there was a chat on TMZ when there were rumors about Brangelina breaking up so TMZ put up a chat and it was like late at night. Harvey was on and an employee. Someone brought up the jacksons and he said I'll let you in on a lil secret, the jacksons are not who you guys think they are, they update us when they go out to eat or shop or anything, and then people were saying Janet is not like that and he says no trust me Janet is not who you think she is ! her publicist is always calling us. And he said Rebbie is the only classy one. So do you think TMZ is not in on it but the fam is feeding them false info?[/quote]

anyway people.. what do you think?

BINGO

This would not surprise me. I do not want to say anything bad about the Jacksons cus I dont know them and I dont know if Harvey is telling the truth or not but ALOT of celebs actually TELL the paps and media where they are and what they are doing just to get the faces in the news. Brittany Spears is notorious for doing that..."Hello, Harv...let your peeps know that Im gonna be shopping at Gucci on Rodeo dr at 3pm...see ya there!!!"...then they snap pics of her shopping...its just a way to keep up publicity....
    But WHY would the Jacksons want to cash in off MJ's death? That is completely mortifying to me if thats the case.
  • Children Services Back Today in Jackson Case

TMZ has learned the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services will be coming back to the Jackson family home in Encino to interview the children ... and deal with a little Internet problem going on inside the house.

Sources tell us DCFS spent 6 1/2 hours yesterday speaking with adult family members as well as staff.

We're told many -- but not all -- of the people social workers spoke with are giving the same account as Katherine Jackson (through her lawyer, Adam Streisand).

Sources tell us one of the issues DCFS wants to deal with today is making sure there are controls on the access children in the house have to the Internet.

As we first reported, Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, purchased a stun gun online -- and that's what triggered the DCFS investigation.

God,, this is so eerie....Mj talked about these exact things!! Bringing/buying guns and being left alone on the internet for hours at a time....this is too weird.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Don't forget, we have accompanied the cardiologist to the family doctor.
    This is program in this project.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • THIS COULD BE A PUBLICITY STUNT, JUST FOR SOME ATTENTION.... NO OFFENSE...
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Children Services Back Today in Jackson Case

God,, this is so eerie....Mj talked about these exact things!! Bringing/buying guns and being left alone on the internet for hours at a time....this is too weird.

Thank You!!!! I said this early on this topic!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael was always trying to highlight this.....
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    @jennyruby - I thought about the 13 year old boy too and thought maybe Michael would have been sympathetic to him as he understood kids that age very well.

Either way slandering a boy that age is not acceptable whichever angle you look at it.

If Michael is alive then maybe he is in the Encino home and someone has made this up so that they can look for him there. Maybe Jafar was framed or tricked.

Also makes me think that at least one of the kids is really on twitter and posting those personal pics - they seem to have lots of access to the internet.

At the childrens expense????

WHAT DO U MEAN

WHAT DO U MEAN

Why on earth would they use the children in this manner to gain publicity? If it IS a publicity stunt, then shame on them. Children arent tools for popularity.
  • It is strange that MJ always spoke about children being left alone on the internet and not being cared for their parents, and the reason that kids ran around with guns was because its an outpouring call for love and attention.

So that means those kids, well Jermaines kids, are lost and lonely and without love!?

And it addresses the issue that those kids DO have internet access and it is unsupervised - despite all the Jacksons denying it!!
  • Happy FeetHappy Feet Posts: 320
    Sorry but there is no logical way this event is part of the hoax. Please tell me why MJ would invent this particular story to make the Jacksons look bad. Don't endanger your mental wellbeing by burying head in sand. No offence.

Yes you are right QurikyDiana. It does not fit in the hoax. All these people leaving comments on how this is an elaborate plan for Michael to get his kids back to him or expose past injustice in the molestation trial or whatever, do you actually know how DCFS & the system works? Not at all in the way you guys are portraying. Your also implying that Michael would use a 13 year old boy at any cost to accomplish his goal. Do you really think that sounds like Michael? These kids would be hounded more than they are now if they were to leave the Jacksons care. The media would have a field day with them.

They would not be shipped off to a distant relative overseas. DCFS being involved is serious. Some of the things going on in the past 8-9 months are not all hoax related.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Jermaine just did an interview on Dutch television and said that this is blown out of proportion. He also said that Jaafar bought the gun because he told him so.

No why on earth would you tell your 13yo son to buy a gun? Why?
  • Jermaine just did an interview on Dutch television and said that this is blown out of proportion. He also said that Jaafar bought the gun because he told him so.

WHAAAATTTTT??????
  • Happy FeetHappy Feet Posts: 320
    Jermaine just did an interview on Dutch television and said that this is blown out of proportion. He also said that Jaafar bought the gun because he told him so.

He is more than likely protecting his son. Look how much the media has blown this up. They are having a field day. Jermaine sounds as if he is trying to draw the attention off his son and on to him so that the media would leave Jafarr alone and focus on Jermaines stupidity.

They can't prove that he didn't get his son to buy it for him unless Jafarr says he didn't. He's protecting his son in my opinion.