Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    So did Tmz learn DCFS was at the house from Randy or did Randy just give them an update? And Jermaine needs to stop being an attention whore and control his kids.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Guys this could be very serious. Katherine could end us losing custody of the kids. Hopefully this will not make it to the television or mainstream news because if it does, DFCS will do everything to make themselves look good. She is the legal guardian of Michael's children, so no matter who else is in the home, she is going to be held responsible for their safety.

Now here is another twist on it for us. Maybe Michael is "ready" for the kids. They are removed from Katherine's custody and goes to live with another relative. Could that relative possibly be Michael? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Because in all honesty, I don't see how a gun could get ordered and delivered to a minor right under the adult's noses and no one knew anything about it.
  • Ive always said Randy Jackson is the one to watch.... and didnt he recently tweet that his efforts now were to "unite the family"???
  • OH MY GOD:

Two Day Investigation in Jackson Stun Gun Case

Posted Mar 2nd 2010 4:55PM by TMZ Staff

The Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services will conduct a two day investigation into the stun gun incident at the home of Michael Jackson's family ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told DCFS will come to the house today after Michael Jackson's kids -- as well as the other kids living at the home -- return from school. DCFS will interview each of the children separately today and tomorrow. DCFS also wants to interview all the employees on the property, one by one. DCFS is also asking off-duty employees to come over for interviews.

As we reported, security personnel on the property heard strange sounds coming from the second floor of the house last week. When they investigated, they found the children upstairs playing with the stun gun "trying to zap each other, including Blanket." One source says Jermaine's kids were also pointing the stun gun at Michael's son, Prince.

We broke the story that Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, purchased the stun gun online.

The gun was confiscated by DCFS last night.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0h3zHnbIR<!-- m -->
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    We don't know that any of this true. It could all be made up as a prelude to something else. What makes me suspect is how does a 13 year old buy a stun gun? He'd have to have a credit card. Are the Jackson kids that privileged where a 13 year old carries a credit card? I don't know. If not, then who gave him the credit card? If someone did, wouldn't they ask why he needed it? I'd hope they wouldn't just turn over a credit card to 13 year-old child without asking questions.

Why would Randy tell anyone anything? Just handle it in-house and be done with it. Unless he wanted everyone to know about this (if it really happened)? Randy has to have a reason for feeding this story to the media, seeing as though the media was not Michael's favorite group of people. There's a motive behind this.
  • @rayvyn... there has obviously been an insider who has shopped this to the authorities.

This sounds serious... one of those kids could have been killed. Maybe too serious to handle "in house".

imagine if the worst happened and the Jacksons had kept it quiet... we would all be critising them then.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Maybe my humor is very inappriopriate and I hope I'm not upsetting anyone, but I really feel like uplaoding a Chris Crocker kind of video to YouTube, screaming; LEAVE BLANKET ALLLOOOOOOOOOOOONE!. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyhow, on a more serious note, if Child Services is coming back to investigate, something did happen. They don't just come back to interview every kid, right? Or is that a standard procedure in the US?
  • wot a weird story jodigames said they blew it out of proportion so something did happen?!

How would this Jody woman knows what goes on in that house?

Are those three kids being bullied because they are Michaels children?

Why are Jermains children acting like this towards their cousins???
    I'm telling you, this has the propensity to get very ugly. I know for a fact that they are following protocol. I cannot see DFCS involved in a hoax. So this is not funny at all. Unless they are not real DFCS workers, or perhaps DFCS here is an acronym for something else, say
    deploy final coverup story, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Did Child Services really showed up?
    Is all this true?
    Are they pointing attention on these weapons or how easy is to get one?
    Is this a deeper clue?
    Why precisely Blanket?
    wot a weird story jodigames said they blew it out of proportion so something did happen?!

How would this Jody woman knows what goes on in that house?

Are those three kids being bullied because they are Michaels children?

Why are Jermains children acting like this towards their cousins???

Was it necessary for them to say at the home of Michael Jackson's family <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> how about Katherine Jackson's home.
    I'm telling you, this has the propensity to get very ugly. I know for a fact that they are following protocol. I cannot see DFCS involved in a hoax. So this is not funny at all. Unless they are not real DFCS workers, or perhaps DFCS here is an acronym for something else, say
    deploy final coverup story, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Deploy final coverup story! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Lovesit!

But still, not funny at all and a very serious matter.
    @rayvyn... there has obviously been an insider who has shopped this to the authorities.

This sounds serious... one of those kids could have been killed. Maybe too serious to handle "in house".

imagine if the worst happened and the Jacksons had kept it quiet... we would all be critising them then.

I don't doubt the seriousness of having a stun gun. But how do we know that any of this really happened. Wasn't Michael always saying not to believe everything the media says. We don't have to think very long to come up with a multitude of examples about what they did to Michael.

Of course we would have all been horrified if anything had happened to that beautiful child. All I'm saying is that few things in this whole Michael scenario has been what it appeared to be. Why is this any different? I don't know if the story was deliberately fed to the media for a bigger reason. If so, I'm just wondering what the bigger reason could be.
  • Happy FeetHappy Feet Posts: 320
    Yes it is serious, but that doesn't necessarily mean everything said is true. It's not telling us if the gun was pointed at any of the other cousins either. Just Michaels! Doesn't mean it wasn't directed at the other kids. The focus will always be on Michaels kids. Just like the focus was always on their Dad.

Childrens Services, now that it is released in the press will very much pursue this. They won't be happy to look bad if a 2nd gun was there and they didn't recover it. Yes it's normal procedure to interview all the kids. If Blanket was in any danger or they feared any of the childrens welfare and wellbeing they would of removed them and at least put them someone temporarily until this matter was sorted
  • city.gal1city.gal1 Posts: 59
    Here is the latest update....

Jackson Family -- MJ's Kids Never in Danger
    Posted Mar 2nd 2010 6:19PM by TMZ Staff

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services will be hearing different stories from different people about the stun gun incident, because some members of the family are saying the incident lasted only for minutes and none of Michael Jackson's kids were ever in danger, TMZ has learned.

We're told members of the family say the stun gun -- which Jermaine's 13-year-old-son Jaafar purchased online -- was delivered to the home several weeks ago and that Jaafar took it upstairs and was playing with it for only 4 minutes or so ... when Katherine and members of the security team heard noises from the stun gun.

We're told the family is saying there were two other kids in the room with Jaafar -- they say none of Michael's kids were present. The family, we're told, is saying that the gun was then taken away and that was that.

But as we first reported ... others will tell a different story to DCFS. They will tell social workers that Jermaine's son was playing with the stun gun and pointing it at Blanket and Prince, and that the stun gun was there for several days before it was confiscated.

We're also told others will tell DCFS there is another stun gun on the premises, something the Jackson family vehemently denies.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0h44vSq18<!-- m -->
    Yes it is serious, but that doesn't necessarily mean everything said is true. It's not telling us if the gun was pointed at any of the other cousins either. Just Michaels! Doesn't mean it wasn't directed at the other kids. The focus will always be on Michaels kids. Just like the focus was always on their Dad.

Childrens Services, now that it is released in the press will very much pursue this. They won't be happy to look bad if a 2nd gun was there and they didn't recover it. Yes it's normal procedure to interview all the kids. If Blanket was in any danger or they feared any of the childrens welfare and wellbeing they would of removed them and at least put them someone temporarily until this matter was sorted
    Exactly, and because it IS Michael Jackson's children, this will be a media circus as well. On the other hand, God I wish I worked for DFCS in LA <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    MJFanForeverAndADAY also read the news; [youtube:i9bw81xq]
    Here is the latest update....

Jackson Family -- MJ's Kids Never in Danger
    Posted Mar 2nd 2010 6:19PM by TMZ Staff

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services will be hearing different stories from different people about the stun gun incident, because some members of the family are saying the incident lasted only for minutes and none of Michael Jackson's kids were ever in danger, TMZ has learned.

We're told members of the family say the stun gun -- which Jermaine's 13-year-old-son Jaafar purchased online -- was delivered to the home several weeks ago and that Jaafar took it upstairs and was playing with it for only 4 minutes or so ... when Katherine and members of the security team heard noises from the stun gun.

We're told the family is saying there were two other kids in the room with Jaafar -- they say none of Michael's kids were present. The family, we're told, is saying that the gun was then taken away and that was that.

But as we first reported ... others will tell a different story to DCFS. They will tell social workers that Jermaine's son was playing with the stun gun and pointing it at Blanket and Prince, and that the stun gun was there for several days before it was confiscated.

We're also told others will tell DCFS there is another stun gun on the premises, something the Jackson family vehemently denies.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0h44vSq18<!-- m -->

TMZ is sooooooo frustrating!
    Randy Jackson told us...
    The family is saying...
    Others will tell a different story...
    We're told...

BY WHOM!
    This is all hearsay, plain gossip, speculation, insinuation... But still, I think TMZ knows something we don't.
  • city.gal1city.gal1 Posts: 59
    This may be a prelude to the kids going to live somewhere else if you catch my drift.
    This may be a prelude to the kids going to live somewhere else if you catch my drift.

I definitely get your drift. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • For some reason this has really upset me and unsettled me tonight.

I cant help thinking that if Michael really has died... and that is a possibility... that this is a tragic story.

How much more can those three kids go through? Its less than a year since their loss and now they are in an unfamiliar home, without the protection of daddy, and they are being bullied and abused by Jermaines children and their pictures splashed across the newspapers.

Ive always said that if MJ is dead,.... those kids are in for a rough ride. Exposed and tossed to the wolves.

And i do find the theory that this is MJs plan... that the kids are about to be removed and sent away... well, it would be nice to think they are going home to daddy. But what if they are not, and he is really gone... isnt this really disrespectful and hurtful to them?

i mean.. in that video above.. "welcome home to Daddy. Daddy missed you". What is MJ has died, and that scenario is what those kids dream about every night and never will be....

Makes me cry. Sorry. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I dont want to disrespect Michael and cause more pain and suffering to his children.
  • Happy FeetHappy Feet Posts: 320
    If this is a one-off incident, the DCF will deal with Jafarr, whether that means putting stipulations on him etc or removing him to his fathers residence. They will not remove Michael's children unless they are in imminent danger or are being abused/neglected. If they are doing their job right it will be Jafarr that gets dealt with and not Michaels kids.

We really should wait it out and see what happens. It's hard to believe everything you read in the news, especially when it comes to Michael and his children.

Whether or not this is part of a bigger plan (personally I don't think so) I don't really know. It's not as easy as the kids just ending up with some "distant relative" and in the end that being Michael. DCF would interview suitable and potential carers and in the end be the ones to select where they go. They also attempt to put the kids with family members that they have a ongoing relationship with first and then be monitored etc.

If children's services are involved, I'm gonna say, this is not part of a bigger plan. Sorry.
    For some reason this has really upset me and unsettled me tonight.

I cant help thinking that if Michael really has died... and that is a possibility... that this is a tragic story.

How much more can those three kids go through? Its less than a year since their loss and now they are in an unfamiliar home, without the protection of daddy, and they are being bullied and abused by Jermaines children and their pictures splashed across the newspapers.

Ive always said that if MJ is dead,.... those kids are in for a rough ride. Exposed and tossed to the wolves.

And i do find the theory that this is MJs plan... that the kids are about to be removed and sent away... well, it would be nice to think they are going home to daddy. But what if they are not, and he is really gone... isnt this really disrespectful and hurtful to them?

i mean.. in that video above.. "welcome home to Daddy. Daddy missed you". What is MJ has died, and that scenario is what those kids dream about every night and never will be....

Makes me cry. Sorry. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I dont want to disrespect Michael and cause more pain and suffering to his children.

Dancingthedream, don't cry. We don't know what's going to happen, and we don't know what all the circumstances are or how much of this true. Try to hold on.
  • Another TMZ post:

Members of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services just arrived at the Jackson family home in Encino ... TMZ has learned.

As we first reported, social workers will be interviewing Michael Jackson's children, along with the other children living in the home. DCFS will also interview family members and employees about the stun gun incident.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0h4GeoF8G<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    somekindofsign, if it's true, plus TMZ knows everything, even what goes on inside that house, and a concealed weapon .. ?,... another concealed weapon? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->