Child Services at Encino Jacksons Home!!!

1234568»

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I take back what I said above. Jaafar just posted a new status on facebook, apologizing & saying that what is being reported is FALSE. I don't really want to repost his statuses but I'd rather have you all know the truth from the source, not the media. He is only 13, he has no reason to lie but of course he'd want to tell the truth since he is being made to look bad. Here is what he posted:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 199&ref=mf<!-- m --> Hey everyone. I know what you all are hearing but all of it is FALSE! I never tried to stun blanket or anyone else. Just on a piece of paper thats it. Prince Paris and Blanket hasnt seen or heard the stun gun at all. I am very sorry and disapointed for my actions. I hope you all forgive me.

How do we know that's really Jafar's page? Lots of people pretending to be other people.

That's true if could be a fake. I was just saying that "he" posted it on facebook, I didn't say it was absolutely him. I don't really know who's fake & who's not, I added this Jaafar page to prove a point that the Jacksons & other people on that Steph Williams lady's facebook will add anyone & obviously because every one of them added me. I just asked Brandi (who's page is real) whether Jaafar has a facebook or not. I just found out that the Stevanna Jackson that Steph Williams has as a friend is fake. So there's 1 fake Jackson on her page, if Jaafar turns out to be a fake, that will be two. I know she's just a fan, pretending to know Michael & the family, but I'm proving it to the people on here & all those pics she posts cam from other people, she just googled them.
  • @teine1 If you go on Brandi Jacksons facebook page she has listed a whole load of fake Jaafar Jackson pages and the one you have quoted is a fake... so thats TWO fake Jacksons on her list.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And now Jermaine Jsckson ... CONNET the dots, .. and
    but it's easy to read between the lines. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->
    I just want to say, that it is wrong to blast Jermaine & Alejandra on here. & question why the kids live with Katherine. I myself was guilty of that on previous comments, but I do feel that when you do read about what happened, your first reaction is going to be why in the world does a 13 year old have a stun gun?!! that's a normal reaction. second, why would he point it at his 8 year old cousin?!! that's also a normal reaction. third would be who the heck got it for him?!! Omer?!! what was he thinking?!! & then come the questions, why would the parents not teach their kids not to play with things like this, they are not toys, they can hurt someone if you misuse them. those are all legitimate questions. then after asking those, & realize who reported it, watch their show & listen to their comments, then you start to think it may be BS. they just like picking on this family or perhaps there's a hidden agenda behind all of this. i now don't believe that he pointed it at Blanket, i think he'd know better, he probably just got one because Omer has one & tested it on a piece of paper or something else. the media probably blew it up into something to make the family look bad again, wouldn't be the first time & certainly won't be the last. or else there is a reason why randy leaked this story to the media & we just don't know it yet. all i know is that Jaafar isn't horrible, he's 13! i have 2 brothers & a bunch of male cousins, i know what kind of trouble 13 year old boys can get into & the interest in a stun gun when you're that age, makes sense to me, i wouldn't ever say it's okay for him to have one but i get the excitement he would have in it, he's a TEENAGER & a BOY. i think people just need to lay off.
    @teine1 If you go on Brandi Jacksons facebook page she has listed a whole load of fake Jaafar Jackson pages and the one you have quoted is a fake... so thats TWO fake Jacksons on her list.

Okay, thanks! Well now people can stop trying to figure out who that Steph Williams lady is. Like I already said, she's a FAKE.
  • I find this story terrible - falsely accusing a 13 year old is so wrong

Stop, what you just said made me think....
    is this suppose to represent 13yrold boys falsly accusing Michael
    Dont you find it off that the child who did this is 13
    and god all through the Molestation crap it was Mj and 13 yrold boys

it doesnt sound right my ramblings but you know of all the kids in that house its the 13yr old?
    is there anyone else in the house that is 13?
    Maybe im making something into nothing.....

the way the lawyer says paris and prince and blanket were never in the room
    does that really mean prince and paris and blanket really dont live there
    and were not there and that is the cover up.

Very good point jennyruby!
    Did you guys know that Jafaars birthday is July 25th??? Just a little connection there....

And this one DancingTheDream!

That may be connecting the dots
    As I wrote on the thread about TMZ and D Rowie and the hoax forum source, the Dutch interview of Jermaine´s titular at TMZ was:

Jermaine Jackson ... Connect the Dots
    Not that Jermaine in the interview connects the dots about the gun thing,
    but "Let´s (we) connect (without "s") the dots"
    And connecting the dots is more hoax language, not definatelly appropriate in this case.
    I mean, him giving explanations, what dots are supposed needing being connected?

Unless all above are dots to connect!
  • connect the dots!!!! i love it!!!!! watched nancy grace tonight and this is pretty much all that was talked about. their sources all being tmz for everything they show and talked about. i think the whole thing is part of the hoax. jmo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    my[KING]"]connect the dots!!!! i love it!!!!! watched nancy grace tonight and this is pretty much all that was talked about. their sources all being tmz for everything they show and talked about. i think the whole thing is part of the hoax. jmo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    A hoax within a Hoax? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    As much as I would love for them to go live with Michael. It worries me that this is happening because if Michael is gone, there's the chance they could end up with Diana or...Debbie could go to court for custody <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I would never want to see them end up with her & Diana? No, they belong where they are with Katherine or with Michael. It would be awesome if we hear about them leaving Katherine's home & going to live with Janet though, that would really make me believe they were with Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->