Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawen

Comments

• jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    I am really curious as to why people come to an obvious hoax site to stay if they obviously don't believe in the hoax. Please, please sisters/brothers of L.O.V.E., stop trying to bury MJ alive over this paltry evidence. One Love.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    There's one more thing that bugs me all the time. I hope this is not disrespectful because that's NOT my intention. And I hope I don't get banned but I have to ask it. Why Souza and Mo created a hoax forum since they're NOT even fans? I appreciate their hard work and read their blogs with a big interest. But still I don't get why random people who are not even fans create a hoax forum and make all these investigations, write detailed long blogs? Are these people TMZ, TIAI, Souza and Mo trying to make us believe that he is alive and if it so why? I don't know you guys but I don't feel good about it no more <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

If you don't feel comfortable here because you think we are deceiving you, then you're free to leave.

Why don't you make a simple explanation instead of telling people to leave? I said that I appreciate your work and so but I was just trying to understand why random people make this forum and all the investigation. Because if I was not a fan I would never ever do such a work. But it's me ofcourse. I was trying to learn your point of view.

I'm not trying to speak for someone else, but to my you don't have to be a fan to be here, to investigate. Everyone closely following the news can see all the conflicting stories, all the inaccuracies... You don't have to be a fan to smell the hoax.
  • I think its strange that if Deb goes to see MJ's fake grave and TMZ knows about our existance, and TMZ is always the first to know everything, then WHY havent THEY ever taken a pic of Deb at Forrest Lawn? They rely on fan pics?Same thing with Karen Fay...she took pics of inside the mausoleum and she sold them to TMZ. I know TMZ would not be allowed in to see MJ but no one has a pic of Karen at FL either do they? Or the family...

Why doesnt anyone ever have any pics of these people going to see MJ? If TMZ are so up on their news and the first ones to report anything....I find it odd that they have to rely on other peoples photos......
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    There's one more thing that bugs me all the time. I hope this is not disrespectful because that's NOT my intention. And I hope I don't get banned but I have to ask it. Why Souza and Mo created a hoax forum since they're NOT even fans? I appreciate their hard work and read their blogs with a big interest. But still I don't get why random people who are not even fans create a hoax forum and make all these investigations, write detailed long blogs? Are these people TMZ, TIAI, Souza and Mo trying to make us believe that he is alive and if it so why? I don't know you guys but I don't feel good about it no more <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

If you don't feel comfortable here because you think we are deceiving you, then you're free to leave.

Why don't you make a simple explanation instead of telling people to leave? I said that I appreciate your work and so but I was just trying to understand why random people make this forum and all the investigation. Because if I was not a fan I would never ever do such a work. But it's me ofcourse. I was trying to learn your point of view.

I'm not trying to speak for someone else, but to my you don't have to be a fan to be here, to investigate. Everyone closely following the news can see all the conflicting stories, all the inaccuracies... You don't have to be a fan to smell the hoax.

Yes, I understand. Everybody has an opinion. I wouldn't do it if I wasn't a fan. But you would do it, Souza and Mo do it. I wasn't trying to be mean to them. I was just trying to learn their reasons and Mo answered my question. No need to talk about it no more. It gets off-topic. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ok, the site mentioned in TMZ is over capacity... error 505...i hope a lot of people take a look on this site and wake up! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i this is not a hoax why they´re are looking this sites???
    i think that debbie knows about the fans being there and know that they will take this pictures and publishing on the net and.... who knows what is the real meaning of all this??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think its strange that if Deb goes to see MJ's fake grave and TMZ knows about our existance, and TMZ is always the first to know everything, then WHY havent THEY ever taken a pic of Deb at Forrest Lawn? They rely on fan pics?Same thing with Karen Fay...she took pics of inside the mausoleum and she sold them to TMZ. I know TMZ would not be allowed in to see MJ but no one has a pic of Karen at FL either do they? Or the family...

Why doesnt anyone ever have any pics of these people going to see MJ? If TMZ are so up on their news and the first ones to report anything....I find it odd that they have to rely on other peoples photos......

And isn't that interesting TMZ posted it just after we started to talk why TMZ didn't have any news about this thing?
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I think its strange that if Deb goes to see MJ's fake grave and TMZ knows about our existance, and TMZ is always the first to know everything, then WHY havent THEY ever taken a pic of Deb at Forrest Lawn? They rely on fan pics?Same thing with Karen Fay...she took pics of inside the mausoleum and she sold them to TMZ. I know TMZ would not be allowed in to see MJ but no one has a pic of Karen at FL either do they? Or the family...

And isn't that interesting TMZ posted it just after we started to talk why TMZ didn't have any news about this thing?

Maybe we should secretly come up with some fake news to see if TMZ buys it. If they do, they read us and rely on us, if they don't - well, then they might actually know something.
  • Maybe is a possibility that Debbie made amends with MJ just before he started the hoax?? and very likely she's in it, at the end she's the mum of his two oldest kids and as far as I know she sees them often. And of course she's playing her part in front of fans for MJ's sake, she would do that for him and the kids, the same way she did that video saying how a great person he is. She's always been in love with him and gave him his two precious oldest kids.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I can't believe they actually mentioned MichaelJacksonDeathHoax! !This is weird ....
  • jennyrubyjennyruby Posts: 101
    perhaps she isnt happy with the stun gun incident, the jackson's are opening the door for her to try and fight for those kids.
    I think thats why she went to forrest lawn yesterday, would not be upset if you found out that possibly
    prince was tased (according to friedman) and jermaine was saying its ok he bought the stun gun for me?
    wasnt she suppose to get visits???
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

Maybe we should secretly come up with some fake news to see if TMZ buys it. If they do, they read us and rely on us, if they don't - well, then they might actually know something.

Well in that case I hope they don't read this ..LOL..
  • ok, the site mentioned in TMZ is over capacity... error 505...i hope a lot of people take a look on this site and wake up! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i think that debbie knows about the fans being there and know that they will take this pictures and publishing on the net and.... who knows what is the real meaning of all this??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You know what else is weird? The fact that she supposedly said to the fan that she was scared to get outof her truck cus she has gotten lots of hatemail.
    funny, she had absolutely no problem confronting a photog and almost kicking his ass, but she was scared of a few fans??????
  • I wonder if TMZ stole those pics of her at FL or the fan sold them to tmz....
  • thinking the same thing
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ok, the site mentioned in TMZ is over capacity... error 505...i hope a lot of people take a look on this site and wake up! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You know what else is weird? The fact that she supposedly said to the fan that she was scared to get outof her truck cus she has gotten lots of hatemail.
    funny, she had absolutely no problem confronting a photog and almost kicking his ass, but she was scared of a few fans??????

yes... all is weird!
    maybe she was afraid of the reaction of the fans but i think that someone else was asking her this favor, to went there and let the fans take pictures, and all this... you know... maybe someone who want to distract the attention on the family... or like one of the brothers say: family reunion!
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    I wonder if TMZ stole those pics of her at FL or the fan sold them to tmz....

Also thinking the same thing
  • HI MO U SOUND RIGHT. I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS FOR SUCH A COUNTER THING THROWN TO US TO MAKE US TO SWALLOW THE MURDER THING. WHAT WAS DEBBIE DOING ALL THESE DAYS ? NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE VISITS M.J. GRAVE N WEEPS OUT N THAT TOO IN PRESENCE OF FANS... SHE HAS DONE THIS TO MAKE US SWALLOW THAT MJ IS NO MORE N HE IS DEAD. WE R BEING WATCHED BY M.J CAMP N TMZ. WHAT EVER IS BEING PUT UP HERE IS BEING COUNTERED BY SOME. ANY ONE CAN SURF THE SITE WHO KNOWS...
  • How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum? Give me one good reason please...

Come on folks...breath in...breath out...and relax...
    HI MO U SOUND RIGHT. I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS FOR SUCH A COUNTER THING THROWN TO US TO MAKE US TO SWALLOW THE MURDER THING. WHAT WAS DEBBIE DOING ALL THESE DAYS ? NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE VISITS M.J. GRAVE N WEEPS OUT N THAT TOO IN PRESENCE OF FANS... SHE HAS DONE THIS TO MAKE US SWALLOW THAT MJ IS NO MORE N HE IS DEAD. WE R BEING WATCHED BY M.J CAMP N TMZ. WHAT EVER IS BEING PUT UP HERE IS BEING COUNTERED BY SOME. ANY ONE CAN SURF THE SITE WHO KNOWS...
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Wounder if TMZ is member on this forum.. hmm.. and wounder if MJ is a member . wounder witch name mj would choose ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Wounder if TMZ is member on this forum.. hmm.. and wounder if MJ is a member . wounder witch name mj would choose ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    YEAH ANYONE CAN DO THAT... IT IS SIMPLE .
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Wounder if TMZ is member on this forum.. hmm.. and wounder if MJ is a member . wounder witch name mj would choose ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I wonder that too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum? Give me one good reason please...

Her pain looks real.
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

Her pain looks real.

Im pretty sure she doesnt know anythin about the hoax.. so.. of course shes gonna go to FL and of course shes gonna cry her eyes out..!!
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582

Her pain looks real.

Im pretty sure she doesnt know anythin about the hoax.. so.. of course shes gonna go to FL and of course shes gonna cry her eyes out..!!
    Michael haven't have contact with her in years, so why let her in inside the HOAX ? just my 2 cents..
  • HELLO GUYS.WELL THIS DONT BRING ME DOWN.DEBBIE ROWE IS VISITING F.L.AND HIS OWN MOTHER NEVER DID??MAKES NO SENCE RIGHT!