Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawen

Comments

• Hmm those are "google" links? i just say maybe because it happens to me when i search for flowers too much (for example) at every corner of the site i visit,flower commercials/links appear
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    OK I wonder if someone from that site tipped TMZ!
    anyone on there know anything?

I'm the original poster on the other site and I didn't tip TMZ off, for sure. I have all kinds of people up my ass for "stealing pictures" which were on a PUBLIC FACEBOOK PAGE. I didn't even have to join the community to find them, it's not like I searched them out.

They act like I'M the one who "disregarded her privacy" - k? How 'bout the people that posted those pictures in a public place to begin with?

I say fuck the lot of 'em.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    OK I wonder if someone from that site tipped TMZ!
    anyone on there know anything?

I'm the original poster on the other site and I didn't tip TMZ off, for sure. I have all kinds of people up my ass for "stealing pictures" which were on a PUBLIC FACEBOOK PAGE. I didn't even have to join the community to find them, it's not like I searched them out.

They act like I'M the one who "disregarded her privacy" - k? How 'bout the people that posted those pictures in a public place to begin with?

I say fuck the lot of 'em.

oh ok
    then the mention of the site is truly weird... they could have said according to fans or fan photos...
  • lravinglraving Posts: 56
    OK... ive just been on TMZ.. why are they quoting a HOAX site as their source???
    namnlszb.jpg
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5386/skrmklippl.jpg

Okay...so, this is weird! Is this the revealing of TMZ being involved in that whole "adventure"????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Hm and now they removed the link...just too funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    bless Debbie I have always liked her she just seems so normal to me
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    OK... ive just been on TMZ.. why are they quoting a HOAX site as their source???
    namnlszb.jpg

Okay...so, this is weird! Is this the revealing of TMZ being involved in that whole "adventure"????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Hm and now they removed the link...just too funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah I agree this is really interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Maybe it was a clue for us but now for sure TMZ are looking in this forum HELLO TMZ WELCOME <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    namnlszb.jpg

yeah I agree this is really interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Maybe it was a clue for us but now for sure TMZ are looking in this forum HELLO TMZ WELCOME <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

They are funny.
    And it was not this forum on their direct but I'm sure they also know about this forum
  • ok, the site mentioned in TMZ is over capacity... error 505...i hope a lot of people take a look on this site and wake up! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i this is not a hoax why they´re are looking this sites???
    i think that debbie knows about the fans being there and know that they will take this pictures and publishing on the net and.... who knows what is the real meaning of all this??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You know what else is weird? The fact that she supposedly said to the fan that she was scared to get outof her truck cus she has gotten lots of hatemail.
    funny, she had absolutely no problem confronting a photog and almost kicking his ass, but she was scared of a few fans??????

EXACTLY!
    mAY I REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS THE VERY SAME WOMAN WHO RE SOLD MJ'S KIDS TO HIM 5 TIMES OVER AND GOT 9 MORE MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF HIM.
    AFTER THAT YOU ARE SUPRISED THAT MJ DON'T WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER.
    cry me a river debbie.
    cry me a river.

SHE AIN'T SCARED OF PAPARRAZZIS BUT SHE IS SCARED OF A FEW FANS, LIKE YOU SAID.
    PUH LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, now seem strange to me that Debbie Rowe appears, telling TMZ, saying it was Concerned about blanket. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    Why is that so strange? I think most of the general public who have been following this stun gun incident are concerned about those kids.

As far as the disappearing hoax link on TMZ, it's just as possible that they're toying with believers and trying to increase the number of hits on these MJ items.

And whatever the truth is about the details of MJ's relationship with Debbie, or just about anyone else for that matter, we will never really know.

At the end of the day, all we have on both sides of the hoax issue is speculation.
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Ok, with all my due respect for Debbie, know I can't say for sure what is her role, and I must say my GREAT LOVE TO TMZ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->.

But about Debbie I also want to say because I really don't understand why wasn't she there every week starting with September 2009? Why now ?? Why the hot subject was the kids and that gun and suddenly was changed to Debbie and then again suddenly was changed to the kids again by Randy tweets, I guess you read them, some important tweets.

Can you think what was all these about ? On one hand Debbie and the other Randy saying of some "she" inside the house who want to exploit them and separate the kids. Not Debbie because she is not "inside", but for me were wired all these last events

And now for some who lose hope : OK, I made the MJ photo in the ambulance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ... COME ON !! dear people you forget about this photo ?? IT IS FAKE and MR. OXMAN said this on TV channel, in Italy ... FAKE, FAKE, FAKE , and those 2 guys from Photo National Group are MJ's friends, what more do you need ??

And one more thing on 911 call the operator is told that it is a dr. with MJ, THE personal DR. who tries to resuscitate him and no result. But AFTER THIS OPERATOR said where is he now ?? ah, on the bed.. put him down. God!!!!!!!!, how can a operator ask this knowing that A DR. is there and he is already making a resuscitation ?? This means that he desconsiders THE DOCTOR !!! he, the Operator advises A DOCTOR where should the patient be put ??? HAHAHAHAHAHA <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> THIS OFFEND ANY DOCTOR IN THE WORLD, I GUESS, <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> because YOU, the OPERATOR, IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW that if it is a Dr. with the patient, THAT DR., ANY DR. knows where the resuscitation must be done.

So this is the BIG MISTAKE in 911 call, no Operator can recommend to a Dr. how to do a resuscitation, as I said could offend him........... GOD is so obvious !!
    Yes, it seems very strange that she did not appear, is now declaring to TMZ, appears in the cemetery, and according to her whenever you can, why there is another photo before they were released today? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • To me the clues are winning from the fact that debbie rowe cries at forrest lawn, but i dont know why she really cries maybe to much emotions to deal with ? I am very emotional to since june 25 2009 ,i cry al the time if something gets just a little to much ...its hard to deal with everything what is going on dont you agree ? i can be wrong offcourse <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Or maybe she's been drinkin'! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Okay akiraka.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • To me the clues are winning from the fact that debbie rowe cries at forrest lawn, but i dont know why she really cries maybe to much emotions to deal with ? I am very emotional to since june 25 2009 ,i cry al the time if something gets just a little to much ...its hard to deal with everything what is going on dont you agree ? i can be wrong offcourse <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Or maybe she's been drinkin'! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I wouldn't let debbie anywhere near the kids cause
    1 she is a heavy beer drinker, i have seen a pic of her even giving beer to her parots
    and
    2 she would be burger kinging, carl jring, jack in the boxing, in and out burgering, mc donalding , KFCING these kids to death.
    paula-c <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Super Okay !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have a fake photo, THE ONLY PHOTO !!! and a 911 call with a LOT of "mistakes" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , so for me it's enough !! I'm not blind <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Photo false 911 call with an error momton, clumsy doctor who can not apply a CPR .. Today I powered on my work as do CPR, first aid to prepare as there are so many earthquakes these days, and I think I had better CPR <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I wasn't all that fond of Debbie until I watched this: <!-- m -->http://www.123video.nl/playvideos.asp?MovieID=559560<!-- m -->

I've got a lot of respect for her.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I wonder if it's good that TMZ is watching us. What if they're mocking us or misleading us? TMZ is the ONLY media source that we believe it is the one who has been giving us clues. What if they're paid by someone(s) else to make us believe that Michael is alive? TMZ, TNZ, TIAI are all trying hard to convince us but WHY? It seems like these are all very connected. We were talking why TMZ didn't post anything about Debbie Rowe visiting FL and then bam; it was on TMZ. Someone told TMZ about it or they were already watching the forums. I don't know who to trust in this case no more. And this whole thing can be a game to us from the start <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    PureLove quote:
    "TMZ, TNZ, TIAI are all trying hard to convince us but WHY? "

Please, I must ask you do you remember the begining ? so we all see at many TV channels : MJ rushed to the hospital .. cardiac arrest... then in the very first days we began to THINK what was wrong with those news, images etc. , then came the ambulance photo AGAIN we analysed that and so on ... ALL this images, news were officialy released by WHOLE MEDIA not TMZ, TNZ, TIAI only.

Why do you doubt of your analyses, judgements??

In this case we should doubt about all media and all we've seen, heard .. so ALL MEDIA was paid by somebody to make us believe MJ is alive ?? I guess it's really impossible, first WHY ?? second, it would mean a HUGE PLAN made long time ago by them... by media. On the contrary, they always said and say MJ is dead. Also TMZ was on this path. I may say that not TMZ wanted to convince us that MJ is alive, but WE wanted to convince them and others that MJ is alive.

I want to say only this, I remember many people saying let's sent MJ's ambulance photo to TMZ and the photo from 1984, don't they see that these 2 photos are alike.. and so on other examples, so who convince who ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So the conclusion, I think you must believe in your judgements, analyses based on facts and the main fact was that at the begining when ALL said MJ is dead, some of us started an investigation.... because we opened our eyes. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    PureLove quote:
    "TMZ, TNZ, TIAI are all trying hard to convince us but WHY? "

Please, I must ask you do you remember the begining ? so we all see at many TV channels : MJ rushed to the hospital .. cardiac arrest... then in the very first days we began to THINK what was wrong with those news, images etc. , then came the ambulance photo AGAIN we analysed that and so on ... ALL this images, news were officialy released by WHOLE MEDIA not TMZ, TNZ, TIAI only.

Why do you doubt of your analyses, judgements??

In this case we should doubt about all media and all we've seen, heard .. so ALL MEDIA was paid by somebody to make us believe MJ is alive ?? I guess it's really impossible, first WHY ?? second, it would mean a HUGE PLAN made long time ago by them... by media. On the contrary, they always said and say MJ is dead. Also TMZ was on this path. I may say that not TMZ wanted to convince us that MJ is alive, but WE wanted to convince them and others that MJ is alive.

I want to say only this, I remember many people saying let's sent MJ's ambulance photo to TMZ and the photo from 1984, don't they see that these 2 photos are alike.. and so on other examples, so who convince who ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So the conclusion, I think you must believe in your judgements, analyses based on facts and the main fact was that at the begining when ALL said MJ is dead, some of us started an investigation.... because we opened our eyes. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But I'm NOT talking about the time when the media showed us MJ rushed to hospital. Of course everyone was going to show it. I'm talking about the "CLUES" that was given to us which try to convince us he's alive. They were all given by TMZ. That's what I'm talking about. And that's the reason why I think they can be paid.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I am so sorry to see DR crying. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I still believe that MJ is alive and out there in the world. I pray to God to bless everyone here at this site. God bless you all! Please do not leave the site. You are all part of the MJ family! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Debbie, please know that I am a long time MJ fan, and I do not hate you at all. I know how much that you still love MJ. God bless you, Debbie! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I am so sorry to see DR crying. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I still believe that MJ is alive and out there in the world. I pray to God to bless everyone here at this site. God bless you all! Please do not leave the site. You are all part of the MJ family! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Debbie, please know that I am a long time MJ fan, and I do not hate you at all. I know how much that you still love MJ. God bless you, Debbie! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Agree and I won't be leaving until the truth prevails. Even if it's bad or not, I'll be staying.
    PureLove the clues that they are given to us are somehow belated, they don't convince me NOW...or for the last months, I was convinced since MJ photo appeared for the first time and at that moment TMZ was very quiet, they only presented news about autopsy, all types of drugs and pharmacy ... all kind of news.... without any clue. After some months they started give some clues. So for me those moments at the begining count very much. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> These 4 moments are: MJ's photo, 911 call, ambulance leaving the house and helicopter transport.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I heard today on the Insider that Debbie Rowe wasn't even allowed to step foot inside the Musoleum. She is not listed on the so called lists of people who are allowed to visit. Now doesn't this seem suspicious? It does to me. You would think that MJ's baby momma would be able to visit his burial site. Why wouldn't she be able to go inside? Debbie and Katherine are on good terms. That place is on lockdown for a reason. Hmmm wonder why? Also they showed Jaafar Jermaine's son on the show today as well. I thought that was kinda tasteless that they put that young boy on blast on national tv. He is 13 but he's still a kid. Kids do dumb things sometimes because they think it's cool not thinking about the consequences of their actions. Even if the story is true I think they should lay off the kid. We don't know the full story of what happened anyway. The media does tend to blow things up more than what they really are.