Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawen

Comments

• vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum? Give me one good reason please...

Come on folks...breath in...breath out...and relax...

Her pain looks real.

I think her tears are real but not of the pain. I think it's another reason for that.
    Wounder if TMZ is member on this forum.. hmm.. and wounder if MJ is a member . wounder witch name mj would choose ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I wonder that too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

They don't need to be a member to read all things here. I'm sure they know and read hoax forums but just that and not posting here.
  • Ive always liked Debbie Rowe. Ive always believed she loved Michael deeply... and when Michael asked her to give him children, she accepted because she wanted to PLEASE him.

Yes she was a surrogate, and i think Michael loved her as a person but not in a romantic way. This must have hurt Debbie who wanted more, but she settled for being his surrogate and giving him children.

Yes she was paid, but that was the pay off Michael chose to give her in exchange for those children.

I dont think we should judge her, as how do we know how we would have reacted in her situation? Love is blind and we would do anything for those we love.
    Ive never heard Debbie slag off Michael in any way. I think she has been hurt by Michael, due to her deep love for him.

Its hard to see those pictures because i can only imagine her pain and sorrow.
  • BUT... i think it is either a co-incidence, or very good timing that she should turn up today... the day after the big contreversy at Encino house regarding the children...

is this the start of those children being removed and going back to Debbie???
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    HELLO GUYS.WELL THIS DONT BRING ME DOWN.DEBBIE ROWE IS VISITING F.L.AND HIS OWN MOTHER NEVER DID??MAKES NO SENCE RIGHT!

uhoh why do i have the feeling we r gonna see pics of katherine there now <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    HELLO GUYS.WELL THIS DONT BRING ME DOWN.DEBBIE ROWE IS VISITING F.L.AND HIS OWN MOTHER NEVER DID??MAKES NO SENCE RIGHT!

uhoh why do i have the feeling we r gonna see pics of katherine there now <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    we probaly will, they have to keep the circus going, right ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wounder if TMZ is member on this forum.. hmm.. and wounder if MJ is a member . wounder witch name mj would choose ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

THE JACKSONOLOGIST maybe?

KIDDING!!!!! I am NOT mj,.
  • OK... ive just been on TMZ.. why are they quoting a HOAX site as their source???
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Wounder if TMZ is member on this forum.. hmm.. and wounder if MJ is a member . wounder witch name mj would choose ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

THE JACKSONOLOGIST maybe?

KIDDING!!!!! I am NOT mj,.

mmm.. you r my first suspect right now..!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OK... ive just been on TMZ.. why are they quoting a HOAX site as their source???

and what is gonna happen if non-believers enter to that page ??!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

that would b awesome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    OK... ive just been on TMZ.. why are they quoting a HOAX site as their source???

and what is gonna happen if non-believers enter to that page ??!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

cause the pics of Debbie was first posted on this hoaxside.
  • OK... ive just been on TMZ.. why are they quoting a HOAX site as their source???

No they were not. They were posted on Facebook on the "fans of california page"
  • Ive always liked Debbie Rowe. Ive always believed she loved Michael deeply... and when Michael asked her to give him children, she accepted because she wanted to PLEASE him.

Yes she was a surrogate, and i think Michael loved her as a person but not in a romantic way. This must have hurt Debbie who wanted more, but she settled for being his surrogate and giving him children.

Yes she was paid, but that was the pay off Michael chose to give her in exchange for those children.

I dont think we should judge her, as how do we know how we would have reacted in her situation? Love is blind and we would do anything for those we love.
    Ive never heard Debbie slag off Michael in any way. I think she has been hurt by Michael, due to her deep love for him.

MJ didnt ask her to give him kids...she did. In fact she pestered him until he said yes. I heard her say it out of her own mouth. I cant find the vid of her saying it, but she did.

No they were not. They were posted on Facebook on the "fans of california page"
    Oh, yes I forgot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sorry. I saw them on the other hoax site, that's why. My head is really confused today.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    namnlszb.jpg
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5386/skrmklippl.jpg
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    As always posted under

"CELEBRITY JUSTICE"

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Sorry but after all the evidence we have seen Debbie Rowe crying isn't enough to convince me that Michael is gone. Why did she pick a day when fans were there? Whether she's in on the hoax or not she has to show herself. She is the mother of Prince and Paris.
    mm.. idk why..
    but she's crying like if michael died yesterday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    I feel sad to see her crying like that. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

From her interviews she seems like a tough woman, so I imagine it would take quite a bit to make her cry.
  • mm.. idk why..
    but she's crying like if michael died yesterday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well when i think of MJ dead in that coffin, i still cry too.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Ive always liked Debbie Rowe. Ive always believed she loved Michael deeply... and when Michael asked her to give him children, she accepted because she wanted to PLEASE him.

MJ didnt ask her to give him kids...she did. In fact she pestered him until he said yes. I heard her say it out of her own mouth. I cant find the vid of her saying it, but she did.

Well we all should consider the option, that WE don't know what EXACTLY happened between them. And we never will.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...sorry guys!! but don't you think this is a HUGE clue?????
    TMZ is reveling its contacts with the hoax!!!!
    Just below the picture of debby rowe,you can read HOAXDEATHFORUM.net as source..
    This is the best evidence Tmz should have given for making us understand they are connected with the hoax!!!!!
    I think this is BIIIIIGGG!!!!
    ANd close to the BAM!
    mm.. idk why..

But do you cry in such a desperate way ???
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    mm.. idk why..

But do you cry in such a desperate way ???

She knew Michael for real, unlike us. She wanted to get back into his life, but couldn't and the only chance for her to see him now is to visit his tomb. Even thinking about it hurts like hell, her feelings are all normal. She does seem like a tough woman, but what if it's because she's kept her feelings all bottled up inside?
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    I find this devestating, and I hope she is in on it. But, I actually don't think so.
    What if he's really gone. I can not accept it. He was the best man to walk the face of the planet.
    I just need him to breathe, somewhere. Michael! Please don't be gone!
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum? Give me one good reason please...

Come on folks...breath in...breath out...and relax...

I'm with Mo on this one. The fact that Debbie was at FL today does not worry me. I doubt that she is in on the hoax.

Don't allow this to make you give up. The inconsistencies and odd behaviour over the last 8 months still far outweigh the events of today. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->