Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawen

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum? Give me one good reason please...

Come on folks...breath in...breath out...and relax...

I'm with Mo on this one. The fact that Debbie was at FL today does not worry me. I doubt that she is in on the hoax.

Don't allow this to make you give up. The inconsistencies and odd behaviour over the last 8 months still far outweigh the events of today. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

WORD!! Don't lose hope, just when you see pictures like this.
  • am i reading it right? Did tmz say according to michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com!!!! clue guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OK... ive just been on TMZ.. why are they quoting a HOAX site as their source???
    namnlszb.jpg
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5386/skrmklippl.jpg

Okay...so, this is weird! Is this the revealing of TMZ being involved in that whole "adventure"????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    am i reading it right? Did tmz say according to michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com!!!! clue guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

its actually michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.NET but.. of course its a clue
    that shows that TMZ knows about the hoax.. even that they're not in it
    they know about the existance of the website
    idk why ppl is so skeptical with this..
    DR its not into the hoax.. of course she'll go to FL and of course shes gonna cry her eyes out
  • i agree pain for other reasons thasks debbie for ur kindness im glad fans were nice to her he will be pleased as i think they are still friends i think shes in on hoax remember the sudden agreement on katherine having the kids? tmz revealed as being in on hoax now remember kenny piece by piece by piece by piece mj is revealed (clue by clue by clue by clue) we just got another!!! and its the 4th today 1st week march news in coming thanks court calenders lol!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    yep... she is not in the HOAX!!
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum? Give me one good reason please...

Her pain looks real.

I think her tears are real but not of the pain. I think it's another reason for that.
    Wounder if TMZ is member on this forum.. hmm.. and wounder if MJ is a member . wounder witch name mj would choose ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I wonder that too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

They don't need to be a member to read all things here. I'm sure they know and read hoax forums but just that and not posting here.

What reason?
  • I don't care anymore what comes up my personal deadline on this is June 25th and I will believe just until then!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Stop pretending that all of you belive 100% that MJ is alive when all of you have your own doubts, you just affraid to say it loud. Because whoever runs this site are here to brainwash you, you are tools in their hands just to draw more traffic here.
    I can brainwash them better than they can brainwash me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is so painful to read. I can´t even imagine Debbie Rowe like that. This is heartbreaking. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Come on guys, I don´t think she would visit FL if he wasn´t dead. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

My day is over... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

btw. In the topic I have written : Lawen, but I mean Lawn! Sorry.

- OMG <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

26409_340540249203_615679203_3394288_7653331_n.jpg

26409_340660749203_615679203_3394706_3046520_n.jpg

She probably is not in on the hoax. She honestly things MJ is dead. Why would they want to <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> tell her? Or maybe yet the Jackson's taught her to be an actress.. Throwing us off again.. Do not listen to anyone, listen to your heart.. What does your heart say? Mine says he is still alive and well.. Keep the Faith.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Bellexx, was to mention it to TMZ MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.net labeling, another of the oddities of TMZ, I do not think Michael has sent an email to everyone telling them that I knew that doing this, we must not forget everything has been discovered in all this time that Debbie Rowe siplemente has gone to the cemetery. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Ok. What is the conclusion that can be drawn from this?

The conclusion is: Only a small group of people is in on the possible hoax.

This is a progress in the investigation. If even the mother of his children and his former ex-wife is not in on it, only a very few people will be.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I think she is not in the hoax, simpel as that ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • dont u remember the pic where she was crying and everyone thought it was after seeing paris cry but actuallly it was cos of the paps? didnt tmz say it was cos of paris?
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    OK I wonder if someone from that site tipped TMZ!
    anyone on there know anything?
  • lucrecialucrecia Posts: 59
    am i reading it right? Did tmz say according to michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com!!!! clue guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, I thought the same when I read it . They put in first place "Debby crying in the grave....." and then "with michaeljacksonhoaxdeath fans" seems like ridiculous, i dont know, like contradictory...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    lucrecia wrote; Yes, I thought the same when I read it . They put in first place "Debby crying in the grave....." and then "with michaeljacksonhoaxdeath fans" seems like ridiculous, i dont know, like contradictory...

or go crazy ,.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You can't fake that kind of pain,she is grieving the loss of Michael Jackson,her former husband and father of her children.People need to give Debbie a break.We are just fans but she was his wife and was his friend long before she married him.Its unfair to think or say she's not supposed to grieve for him.Like it or not Michael and Debbie share a bond that none of us fans can touch. As a mother I may not have agreed with Debbie's parenting skills but at least she had sense enough to give her children to someone who loved them like no other and that's their father Michael Jackson.As far as I'm concernd the hoax is over,the stun gun incident with Blanket proved this hoax was over first,because there is no way Michael Jackson would let his children stay in a situation that could get any of them hurt or killed,Michael would have blown his own damn cover for his beloved children.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I think this is brilliant. IMO, they have put a live link to the hoax forum as they say this is where the pictures came from, when they didn't. They were first posted on a fan site??? This says it all to me...

They know that fans go there on the 3rd day of every month so they knew they would be there and I think that 3rd March was supposed to be a significant day for the hoax.
    I have seen a few videos with Debbie and she seems very genuine to me and I'm sure she would play her part in the hoax to help Michael. I know her tears seem genuine but to me I feel this all too deliberate and way to many coincidences. Hopefully, Michael's fans who believe that he is dead and wouldn't think to look at anything related to this on the net, will now be encouraged to, as TMZ have so kindly provided the link. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    LOL i just love TMZ

LOOk GUYS...
    the site IS GONE

untitled_2.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-ro ... mausoleum/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is hilarious!
  • How come that ALL the evidence we gathered over the last 8.5 months of Mike being alive is gone and forgotten the moment something like this pops up? It keeps amazing me how people can stress out at moments like these and jump to conclusions...

ta_clap.gif
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    LOL i just love TMZ

LOOk GUYS...
    the site IS GONE

untitled_2.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/debbie-ro ... mausoleum/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is hilarious!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SPEECHLESS <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> THEY READ OUR FORUM.. THERES NO DOUBT ABOUT IT <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Debbie is such a nice person/
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    they saw me post the photo of the link xD ? lol.. nah dont think so.. but , could be so..
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    maybe they saw what someone said here that the pics and the information was first time posted on facebook (if i remember well reading) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

they are .... !! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

PS: HI TMZ!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->