Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawen

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I agree with MO. The evidence of mysterious death is way too heavy than the forest lawn trip of Debbie.
    She either Not in hoax or she was sent on purpose at the same day fans go there to "confirm" Michael is "death". Debbie's "coincidental" trip is suspicious and MJ knows it will quickly sread out. So, he needed strenghten the hoax. Tha's my opinion.
  • Forest Lawn is on lock down because Karen Faye went in there and took pictures and sold them to TMZ.

Ive heard only family allowed in now... which is odd that Debbie not allowed, as she is his ex wife and mother of his kids; i would class her as family.

Who knows?

Ive never heard of Lisa Marie going there either....
  • Forest Lawn is on lock down because Karen Faye went in there and took pictures and sold them to TMZ.

Ive heard only family allowed in now... which is odd that Debbie not allowed, as she is his ex wife and mother of his kids; i would class her as family.

Who knows?

Debbie has never been considered a part of the family, and never will be.
    MJ didn't want her near his kids,
    i personally didn't like the fact that debbie re sold the kids to MJ and got $ 9.000.000 more out of mj.
    she got the rest of the money only recently last year,
    i don't know if you guys remember that she said that she hopes that the family will follow up in respect to the agreement that she had with MJ regarding the kids, MJ was paying her $ 60.000 per month from 2004 i think to 2009.
    well! now she is only coming out ?
    and acting like she is scared of the fans because she has been receiving a few hate male but she is not scared of the paparazzis? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    wow !!!!!!!!!!!
    i don't feel bad for debbie at all, she has no idea what is going on she in not in on anything MJ kept her out and i personally am glad he did keep her out.
    she was a financial burden to MJ. and she would have been to his estates if Katherine didn't have custody of mj's kids.
  • I agree with MO. The evidence of mysterious death is way too heavy than the forest lawn trip of Debbie.
    She either Not in hoax or she was sent on purpose at the same day fans go there to "confirm" Michael is "death". Debbie's "coincidental" trip is suspicious and MJ knows it will quickly sread out. So, he needed strenghten the hoax. Tha's my opinion.

Exactly... OMG - it's so obvious. This will keep those people going for awhile. Yes - she helped MJ and was a "friend". But to me - she gave up her parental rights for money. That to me is just... well let me end it here. NUFF SAID. Don't worry about this folks. You know - she could be crying to try and get in! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Who knows?

i personally didn't like the fact that debbie re sold the kids to MJ and got $ 9.000.000 more out of mj.
    i don't know if you guys remember that she said that she hopes that the family will follow up in respect to the agreement that she had with MJ regarding the kids, MJ was paying her $ 60.000 per month from 2004 i think to 2009.
    and acting like she is scared of the fans because she has been receiving a few hate male but she is not scared of the paparazzis? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    wow !!!!!!!!!!!
    i don't feel bad for debbie at all, she has no idea what is going on she in not in on anything MJ kept her out and i personally am glad he did keep her out.
    she was a financial burden to MJ. and she would have been to his estates if Katherine didn't have custody of mj's kids.

If she TRULY loved him and TRULY was a friend no money would of been exchanged. The thought of walking away from her children just like that ....UGH!

Who knows?

wow !!!!!!!!!!!

If she TRULY loved him and TRULY was a friend no money would of been exchanged. The thought of walking away from her children just like that ....UGH!

i second that. a real friend would do this kind of gesture out of love not for money.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    dear TMZ,

we know.

also, debbie- i'll admit, i've never been a big fan. i don't like the whole idea of being "bought out of being a mother." however, if you really don't know what's going on with this hoax, then cheer up. cause he's alive.

PEOPLE can we please please please remember the calender we claim tells us when our next "clue" will be? DON'T lose faith in this yet. Millions of people have cried for michael since his "death." Hell, Jermaine does it every 5 minutes. please look at what we've FOUND. This week we've gotten some major clues. The Jacksons have been in the news EVERY SINGLE DAY. HELLOOOO. we're jackson saturated right now...and who is always in the back of our mind when a jackson speaks? MICHAEL. as for the stun gun incident, yes michael would fight through hell and back to protect his children....but the media is completely sensationalizing this. i doubt ANYTHING happened.

okay i'm ready for tomorrow's clue now.
  • debbie wants some attention from somebody, funny how she just happened to be there on the 3rd of the month when his fans visit. I am sure she did have some type of friendship with Michael, but not the kind of relationship she had hoped to have. MAY GOD BLESS HER, ANYWAY.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    debbie wants some attention from somebody, funny how she just happened to be there on the 3rd of the month when his fans visit.

I agree.

And about the kids, I think it's just low to "sell" your kids like she did.

I don't like her. Sorry, but this is my opinion.

I keep hoping he's alive, in spite of Debbie's "drama"
  • yspaddayspadda Posts: 86

WHY did Debbie go to Forest Lawn, while she must have known she wasn't going to be allowed to enter the Mausoleum? Give me one good reason please...b]

This story is told by fans who go to FL and know they won't be allowed to enter the mausoleum either. So you have your response. If the fans do it, why not her ?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    ok, the site mentioned in TMZ is over capacity... error 505...i hope a lot of people take a look on this site and wake up! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i this is not a hoax why they´re are looking this sites???
    i think that debbie knows about the fans being there and know that they will take this pictures and publishing on the net and.... who knows what is the real meaning of all this??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You know what else is weird? The fact that she supposedly said to the fan that she was scared to get outof her truck cus she has gotten lots of hatemail.
    funny, she had absolutely no problem confronting a photog and almost kicking his ass, but she was scared of a few fans??????

EXACTLY!
    mAY I REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS THE VERY SAME WOMAN WHO RE SOLD MJ'S KIDS TO HIM 5 TIMES OVER AND GOT 9 MORE MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF HIM.
    AFTER THAT YOU ARE SUPRISED THAT MJ DON'T WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER.
    cry me a river debbie.
    cry me a river.

SHE AIN'T SCARED OF PAPARRAZZIS BUT SHE IS SCARED OF A FEW FANS, LIKE YOU SAID.
    PUH LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are going to criticise Debbie for SELLING children you also criticise Michael for BUYING children.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    PureLove the clues that they are given to us are somehow belated, they don't convince me NOW...or for the last months, I was convinced since MJ photo appeared for the first time and at that moment TMZ was very quiet, they only presented news about autopsy, all types of drugs and pharmacy ... all kind of news.... without any clue. After some months they started give some clues. So for me those moments at the begining count very much. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> These 4 moments are: MJ's photo, 911 call, ambulance leaving the house and helicopter transport.

I'm talking about all of them (including TMZ clues). That's the reason why I said, "what if this is a mind game on us from the begining"! I mean "everything" like death reports, helicopter vids, Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and funeral, everything! U got what I'm trying to say? Anything is possible.
  • ok, the site mentioned in TMZ is over capacity... error 505...i hope a lot of people take a look on this site and wake up! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i this is not a hoax why they´re are looking this sites???
    i think that debbie knows about the fans being there and know that they will take this pictures and publishing on the net and.... who knows what is the real meaning of all this??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You know what else is weird? The fact that she supposedly said to the fan that she was scared to get outof her truck cus she has gotten lots of hatemail.
    funny, she had absolutely no problem confronting a photog and almost kicking his ass, but she was scared of a few fans??????

EXACTLY!
    mAY I REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS THE VERY SAME WOMAN WHO RE SOLD MJ'S KIDS TO HIM 5 TIMES OVER AND GOT 9 MORE MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF HIM.
    AFTER THAT YOU ARE SUPRISED THAT MJ DON'T WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER.
    cry me a river debbie.
    cry me a river.

SHE AIN'T SCARED OF PAPARRAZZIS BUT SHE IS SCARED OF A FEW FANS, LIKE YOU SAID.
    PUH LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are going to criticise Debbie for SELLING children you also criticise Michael for BUYING children.
    YOU ARE RIGHT RAVEN,
    debbie is a Gold digger for selling her kids and MJ shouldn't have bought them in the first place.
    you are right.
    i blame both for having children via financial transaction
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I agree.
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Regarding Debbie taking to the witness stand for the prosecution in 2005 - i thought she gave positive testimony and that is why Mes did not seek to discredit her testimony. She was very scathing of the people around Jackson who made the rebuttal video. However, it was clear that she was hurting from not being able to see her kids, and she did say she did the interview in the hope that she would see Jackson and the kids (apparently Jackson said this would happen) but she never saw them in the end.

It is clear there was some kind of agreement between MJ and Debbie about the marriage and the kids she would provide. I don't think MJ promised her something and then didn't deliver and just ran away with the kids. I think Debbie agreed to the initial arrangement (whatever it was) but then once the kids were born she changed her mind and wanted to become more involved. This was inevitably going to cause problems if MJ did not want her to become attached to them. I do think it is slightly harsh that MJ did not let his kids know who their mother was. But don't surrogate mother's do this all the time? Surrender the child once it is born? Maybe MJ was hoping he would get married and his wife would become the children's mother. It does seem Debbie was very pained about this though, and i'm sure things would have worked out just fine even if the kids did have contact with her.

Am i right in saying the kids have no idea who Debbie is?
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    PureLove I understood what you were trying to say .. and you meant with the reference to everything. So you mentioned TMZ, TNZ, TIAI misleading us and possibly doing all this because they were paid by somebody.

So my point was as you said "everything" it is difficult TO BE DONE, need an elaborate plan and made it in time, follow a schedule etc.. And who is this "undercover" payer??

I can admit the only one must be a GENIUS to manage, direct all and this one can be MJ only, otherwise coming from a X person, as I said, is much too difficult to coordonate the scenario, I mean that "everything".

And if this would be true -a X person /persons involvment, I believe until now, meaning 8 months, the family would have known the same and revealed to the public. A simple statement :that we were/ are misleading, as you, personally thought of this possibility, I think they would have also thought of it, before us, because they always were/are more informed that we are. But as you can see they didn't say anything.

And this hypothetical payer would have to pay all, not only these 3, including ET, Photo National Group, HollywoodTV, CNN Larry King, Kenny O, some of TII dancers, Jermaine J. and other of MJ's family members, because all of them gives us some clues, inclusiv one of MJ's nephew who wrote on his twitter to pay attention at the last Dynasty episod, at the end of it, also Liz Taylor on twitter to pay attention at the end of TII film - credits etc... so, I'm sorry, but I can't believe this.. it's so unreal, in fact it's impossible. This is my opinion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Forest Lawn is on lock down because Karen Faye went in there and took pictures and sold them to TMZ.

Who knows?

ex is not considered family. lisa has no business there since they didn't have kids. since debbie has 'sold' her rights to the kids in terms of having custody, she could only go in with them or katherine as the custodian of the kids, if at all. debbie
    only has visiting rights with the kids, regardless of her being the biological mother. legally, she is not to be considered a family member.

Who knows?

ex is not considered family. lisa has no business there since they didn't have kids. since debbie has 'sold' her rights to the kids in terms of having custody, she could only go in with them or katherine as the custodian of the kids, if at all. debbie
    only has visiting rights with the kids
    , regardless of her being the biological mother. legally, she is not to be considered a family member.

Which of course brings up another question.

WHY have we not heard anything of her visiting the kids. It was all a big hoopla during court and saying she was going to have visitation and all, but nothing has leaked out. NOTHING. Nothing but weird stuff has leaked out....now she pops up at FL.

They say the kids know who she is and she was going to have supervised visits, but........IDK...weird.

This comes to mind

[youtube:li73lzy2]
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    Jacksonologist.....You are so right this whole thing is like we are in a episode of the Twilight Zone.It's like we don't know what is real or not anymore.I just wish this episode will be over soon.At least for me it will be over on June 25th. Either Michael will be back by then or not (IMO). If he doesn't come back I will have to accept the fact that he doesn't want to come back.I don't blame him for that. And if he does come back I will support him 100%. He deserves that much for everything he has done for this world. LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Did you notice that we are discussing Mike's family again?
    Makes me think of the "cardiologist" that became a "family doctor" and the current subject of "dys-functional" families in the context of the "stun gun" theme.

I think it's a whole circle of subjects we are touching while discussing.
    Starting with Michael, ending up with Michael. And meanwhile in the process of clearing our minds he changes our lives.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Debbie was a witness for the prosecution.

Court Transcript April 27 2005: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/blog/042705.txt<!-- m -->
    Court Transcript April 28 2005: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/blog/042805.txt<!-- m -->

I don't see why Debbie would be in the know of the hoax.

I agree, Mo. Michael always made it clear that he loved Debbie very much and she was a very special friend. However, she already betrayed him during the trial, and even though she is the "mother" of his children she has made it clear that she doesn't want to play the mother role. Not judging her, I think she is a brave person to have children for someone and give them up to him. I'm just saying, I don't think this is reason enough for everyone to give up on the hoax. It seems like people are giving up really easily lately. I know we're all feeling a bit like we belong in the looney bin, and sometimes it's all exhausting, but just remind yourself of all the clues and reasons to still believe. They are still there. And not just for the sake of believing either. For the sake of truth. There is a reason for this entire thing. If something doesn't add up, it simply doesn't add up. It's up to us to not let the media or anyone fool us and keep searching for the truth.[/quote]

Debbie Rowe did NOT betray Michael at the trial. You either wern't paying attention at the time, too young to remember or taking someones word for it from a forum somewhere, that believe just because you are a witness for the prosecution you are personally against the person on trial. That latter simply isn't true. Debbie helped Michael plain and simple. She did not testify the way the prosecution thought she would. If she had told the prosecutor she did not want to testify or would not, he could have hauled her in anyway if he thought it would help his case. She could have been considered a hostile witness which would have been made clear to the jury. This probably would not have been helpful to Michael. That's the short of it. Debbie played the players. She did this for Michael. She did this for her children but she was not dishonest in her testimony. She had her say, praised Michael, and bashed the people around him. So give her some credit and stop with the nonense. It's no better, more justified or rational than what was perpetrated upon Michael. It's hurtful and disgusting to accuse someone of something that you obviously don't know the first damn thing about.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ..just a question...out of topic maybe...Why don't you think Michael has never adopted children? Or he wanted children with his "DNA",but if they are not really his children,as someone claims, why to pay so much money to Debby and not just adopt?
    Moreover..I have never understood why he married her...
    MJ has often saied he wanted to adopt children,but he never did..moreover,his umanitarian soul would have fit perfectly with adoption...
    Madonna,Angelina Jolie did...
    A man in USA cannot adopt chidren?
  • Did you notice that we are discussing Mike's family again?
    Makes me think of the "cardiologist" that became a "family doctor" and the current subject of "dys-functional" families in the context of the "stun gun" theme.

I think it's a whole circle of subjects we are touching while discussing.
    Starting with Michael, ending up with Michael. And meanwhile in the process of clearing our minds he changes our lives.

I found this one, suits quite well,though a lttle off topic

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/jvon2000#p/ ... I8RTbJLTbY<!-- m -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Forest Lawn is on lock down because Karen Faye went in there and took pictures and sold them to TMZ.

Who knows?

But do you remember the video of the fans going to the entrance of the tomb to take flowers gifts etc with i think Colin the security man when they opened the gate and you could see the tomb, when i emailed they said you can not do that, when i looked the video has been removed so i can not show you, either it was a fake or it is not lock down or they did something they should not have or it is all a cover up