Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    It's the picture of E'Cas
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    "@MicheleKC61187 Pearl Jr. "knows" nothing. She is making up stuff to sell her book. Don't be so gullible."

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "knows"= she really knows?

?
    Sorry I guess I don't understand your post.
    lol forgive me
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Just like you Faye..
    Crying crocodile tears while selling us a story ..very touching.. (actually not)
    So it was you who did the make-up right? Oh no it was FL staff! Please folks out there "MAKE UP YOUR MIND" and get the story straight..

?
    Sorry I guess I don't understand your post.
    lol forgive me

Knows between " - ", is it supouse to have a remarkable meaning?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    If that's true then the family would have done something about it, as it would only create "rumors" and encourage people to believe in something that isn't true..
    And I haven't heard a family member mention it so far..
    I think she's just mocking Pearl.

Since she claims that she is so knowledgeable on the hoax.

she writes "knows" to emphasize that she's lying. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Just like you Faye..
    Crying crocodile tears while selling us a story ..very touching.. (actually not)
    So it was you who did the make-up right? Oh no it was FL staff! Please folks out there "MAKE UP YOUR MIND" and get the story straight..

This is true...I've heard the same thing...hmm
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wasn't there a person who was talking about pearls book who didn't like it. that person made some refereance to how karen made micheal look sometimes or something maybe the term used was like a drag queen. please don't get mad. it just seems like i remember it .you guys are better at actually finding this stuff. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    wasn't there a person who was talking about pearls book who didn't like it. that person made some refereance to how karen made micheal look sometimes or something maybe the term used was like a drag queen. please don't get mad. it just seems like i remember it .you guys are better at actually finding this stuff. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

There was a member on the other forum who posted a video on all of the reasons why she didn't approve of the book. Is this what you're referring to?

And why ? btw lol just wondering
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I was at the "Forever Michael" tribute. Pearl was invited as a VIP by the family. I find it strange that they would invite Pearl to this event if they had a problem with her. Pearl is a part of this. She was openly and freely walking around promoting her book and selling CDs. And was eagerly talking to anyone that had questions. She stated that she is 90% sure he is alive.
    We were also told by a FL employee that he knows for a fact that ONLY the mortician does the make-up on FL bodies. No one is brought in from the outside to do the make-up.
    I was at the "Forever Michael" tribute. Pearl was invited as a VIP by the family. I find it strange that they would invite Pearl to this event if they had a problem with her. Pearl is a part of this. She was openly and freely walking around promoting her book and selling CDs. And was eagerly talking to anyone that had questions. She stated that she is 90% sure he is alive.
    We were also told by a FL employee that he knows for a fact that ONLY the mortician does the make-up on FL bodies. No one is brought in from the outside to do the make-up.

I met her there as well and she said the same but then..why wasn't she sitting in the actual VIP section?
    That's what confused me

I met her there as well and she said the same but then..why wasn't she sitting in the actual VIP section?
    That's what confused me
    She was, 2 tables to the left of Katherines, against the railing. I seen her there when we first arrived when she had just got done eating. Were you there with the MBWF group?
    Please someone explain me this ... ??
    How comes...

[youtube:18p3tsr7]

EDIT: I lol @ this .. this was uploaded on 02 july 2008 .. uhm, so she met the Jackson family way before Michael's "death".. how odd is this..

That's what confused me
    She was, 2 tables to the left of Katherines, against the railing.

when I saw her she was to the RIGHT of katherine, outside of the vip section, at a table against the railing.

which is where I was and that was not vip..anyone could go there...and she sat there til the end of the show when I saw her.

hmm

That's what confused me

when I saw her she was to the RIGHT of katherine, outside of the vip section, at a table against the railing.

which is where I was and that was not vip..anyone could go there...and she sat there til the end of the show when I saw her.

hmm

LOL., I meant the right, sorry. Okay, one of two things, She was a VIP and moved, or , she wasnt a VIP and was visiting in the VIP section. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Either way, she was having a good time, and wasnt being stopped by the family. When I talked to her at the MBWF banquet, she told me that she had been invited by the family.
    Pearl was present in the 2005 trial. She seems to know the family?
    Pearl was present in the 2005 trial. She seems to know the family?
    She has said that many times, yes. She apparently knows Joe quite well.

That's what confused me

hmm

LOL., I meant the right, sorry. Okay, one of two things, She was a VIP and moved, or , she wasnt a VIP and was visiting in the VIP section. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Either way, she was having a good time, and wasnt being stopped by the family. When I talked to her at the MBWF banquet, she told me that she had been invited by the family.

Hahah it's fine.

And yes same. she said "They put me here"

But i just figured if she were vip she would've stayed there when she wasn't visiting with people...you know what i mean?

If I were invited by them, heck i'd stay there in the vip, unless I decided to mingle....but then I'd come back...I wouldn't just decide to stay somewhere else after that.

So yes, you could be right...maybe she was moved ...

Ah she is a confusing character.
    She also signed and circled Feb. 14th on my new calender when I asked her how much longer this was going to go on.
    She also signed and circled Feb. 14th on my new calender when I asked her how much longer this was going to go on.

That's odd
    So her prediction is V-day of next year?

Hmm so what is your opinion?
    Trustworthy or not?

What´s the meaning? St.Valantines?

What´s the meaning? St.Valantines?
    Not sure, but The 14th is sure a long time. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    This is unbelievable..

Pseudocide Pearl Jr in English Gematria Equals: 1086 ---> 15; 15:5= 3

Pseudocide Pearl Jr = Autopsy Report, Michael Jackson And The Spider, Lifes Too Short, You Are Not Alone, See You In July