Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• What? OMG!

I do feel that analyzing the dates of these domain sites is very much worth doing.
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    What? OMG!

I do feel that analyzing the dates of these domain sites is very much worth doing.

try going here and reading:
    http://www.michaeljacksonalive.com/blog1.php/2009/05/29/about-this-system

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    I also found out that the MICHAELJACKSONCOMEBACK.COM page does not have a listing date on <!-- m -->http://www.whois.com<!-- m -->, but it was registered by a Stanley Pace. Check this out and see for yourselves:

http://domains.whois.com/domain.php
  • Interesting. Very much so. Well, if it's true that there was something wrong with the May 29th, date, I wonder why admin never responded. Posters kept asking over and over from what I just read. Also, how is it that the creation date is wrong but all the posts have a correct date? how come there aren't any other wrong dates? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Well, if it comes to Karen Faye or Pearl, I chose Pearl <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When I met Pearl, I actually liked her. I do trust her beliefs and think she knows way more than she is saying. I know alot of people here were upset with her for using their stuff, and I can truely understand that, but at least she is getting it out there for the world to see and read. I know of a few that questioned his death after talking to her. And if only five people change their minds after reading her book, then thats 5 more than we had.

spoken like a true person of hope...thanks. I agree - the end result is that people will have hope and truth that Michael is alive and Pearl Jr is providing what we are unable to do - get it out to the masses of Michael's fans.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Well, I am in this business of registering domains, doing sites, etc. I am not sure it is so suspicous. One of our tricks is this. If we find out there is going to be something popular happening, we register any domain that would be popular. That is money in the bank for us. Anyone that was smart about registering domains and not broke up about Michael passing would have been all over this and there were a lot of people believing that MJ was faking because he wanted to get out of the concerts.

I own two MJ domains myself. However, I this was not for money for me. I plan to use them one day when I get time to breathe..lol.
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Here is what she had to say:

Michael's death is a puzzle. I only hold one piece of the puzzle, which is the piece I experienced. I do not know the entire picture.
    1,278,441,173,000.00 via Twitterrific
    @PepzMachine supporting delusions services no one. If people do not want the truth...they shouldn't follow me.
    1,278,440,753,000.00 via Twitterrific in reply to PepzMachine
    My original posts today had NOTHING to do with hoaxers. I wish they would keep me out of their delusional theories.
    1,278,440,394,000.00 via Twitterrific
    GET ON THE RIGHT PATH if you care about Michael.
    1,278,439,339,000.00 via Twitterrific
    It's hurtful and frustrating that so much energy is being wasted on the delusion that Michael is still alive, instead of his murder!!!!
    1,278,439,215,000.00 via Twitterrific
    @LOVE_a_little I keep telling you the absolute truth. If you keep following your delusion, you will never find what you are looking for.
    1,278,438,604,000.00 via Twitterrific in reply to LOVE_a_little
    @LOVE_a_little I am so OVER the "hoaxers" and them hanging on my every word, twisting it into their delusion. Michael died!!! Deal with it.
    1,278,437,936,000.00 via Twitterrific in reply to LOVE_a_little
    @LOVE_a_little I have no idea what #ElvisAndMJdotcom is.....
    1,278,437,579,000.00 via Twitterrific in reply to LOVE_a_little
    There will be many attempted distractions away from the facts. There is much at stake. We must be wise and extremely cautious.
    1,278,437,424,000.00 via Twitterrific
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    It seems like a good news to hoax believers then.
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    To me it doesn't sound good.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Remember Karen is not supposed to be in the hoax..even though I don't know why did she lie about the makeup and so on. What's her point?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    if we took what we know and operate on the assumption that michael is acutally dead where might it lead?
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Oh God I only read the text above and didn't bother with what she said then. It doesn't sound good at all. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I don't know what I should think about Karen...I think she is not in on the hoax. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • This is a double post.

But I'll say it again, it seems Karen just wants any attention she can get.

I am LOVE_a_little - that is my twitter account. So technically I'm the one that started this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> She was so rude to me...
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I don't know what I should think about Karen...I think she is not in on the hoax. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    yes i agree with you <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • This chick is a half-baked oppurtinist. I dont know why anyone listens to her.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    'Michael is Dead - deal with it' - How rude is that? Also, we don't hang on her every word - she flatters herself too much.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    honestly, i dont care what she says, i'm almost sure she is not among those who are in on this, IMO she would be the one of last persons whom MJ would trust his life and involve in the hoax, it's my opinion, so i think there's no need to worry
  • 'Michael is Dead - deal with it' - How rude is that? Also, we don't hang on her every word - she flatters herself too much.

that line was cold, even if it was to us "delusional people"...
    but hell with it, I been delusional for a long time LOL
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Karen once again <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    if we took what we know and operate on the assumption that michael is acutally dead where might it lead?

Maybe that he was really murdered, it's happened before, and it will happen again. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • In my honest opinion, I don't think Michael would approve of the words Karen is using to describe the "hoaxers". Michael has always been grateful and quite humble about his fan support and I don't believe he would ever utter one bad word about anyone (fan or otherwise) in this fashion and I don't think he would condone Karen or any of his family and friends to do the same. For this reason alone, I don't think she is part of the act.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    This chick is a half-baked oppurtinist. I dont know why anyone listens to her.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm agreeing, She's always looking for attention & is very rude!!!!
    She has already sold Michael out by selling his photos & videos, yeah she's a loyal friend, NOT!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Writing in blogs about Michael's "Drug Addiction" & all over facebook & twitter..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I don't know if Karen's in on the hoax or not. If she's in on it, then maybe that's how she deals with the questions - shutting people down. Seems like everyone has a different response - Rebbie smiles, Janet doesn't say much either way, Marlon doesn't pay attention to the investigation, etc.

The beauty of the hoax is that it's going to expose a lot of people's true colors, especially those not involved. If Michael has any doubts about someone, hearing the things they say and seeing how they behave after his "death" will speak volumes.
  • She tweeted #ElvisAndMJdotcom <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

@LOVE_a_little I have no idea what #ElvisAndMJdotcom is.....

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> now maybe people following here will see this and try to find out what is.