Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I for one feel like Karen is a DRAMA QUEEN who seeks a lot of attention. Or there may be mental issues going on. Sometimes she totatlly contradicts herself! Also.....I see that she obviously was very much inlove (and still is ) with MJ but (even though we really dont know the significance of their relationship) I feel like she still is inluv with him and I personally do not feel MJ was inlove with this woman. Maybe things did not go as Karen wished with MJ? Maybe they rumpled the sack a bit and MJ lost interest? WHO knows! But there is attention seeking activity on her part. That is just my opinion though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i agree but imo, karen was his make up artist that was it, she was their to do a job not fantasize about him, i understand its hard not to but i dont think anything ever was going on with them i think karen likes to think they had a close relationship when in fact they didnt. this is just my opinion, mj did not mix pleasure with business and those are his words, i think she was stalker ish and she was a little obsessed with him but i think to michael she was just an employee and a friend nothing more. i dont think she is someone he would consider spilling his deepest darkest secrets to. lol she has a big mouth. again just my opinion lol.
  • I am watching twitter and they are certainly going fro it tonight she is saying that we are delaying our healing and she says about preparing his body for his final journey rubis has said why havent the family closed down the hoax sites

How can the family shut down the hoax sites?
    How does the family not know about the hoax sites?

What strange statements to me. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

by mjkate » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:31 am

i agree with those that have said that Karen has reprised her role. First she got everyone all stirred up about the murder and now she has been charged with getting the hoax believers to quiet down. It's no coincidence that when TMZ posted the hoax site as a source of info and a British media outlet reported the story about Piano Games and Uri Geller, that Karen gets back out there to quiet things down. Really if Michael did hoax his death because he did want to escape the madness then we should be respecting his wishes. If we kick up too much of a fuss, then maybe we will ruin it for him. Also this is a little too graphic for me so it may offend and i am sorry for that but she said " i applied make up to "a" lifeless body. She didn't give the body a name which spoke volumes to me. It wasn't Michael's body and she knows it.

Huh, How has KF quieted down the hoaxer believers?

but surely mike would have factored the hoax believers in
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    OK Guys!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This has surfaced & it seems Karen Faye & Randy Jackson are still at it...!!
    Very interesting read......

<!-- m -->http://truthmjworld.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... l#comments<!-- m -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Karen is going mental on twitter now.. i think she is going into meltdown.. her and that Samantha stalker girl.
    I mean.. what is going on?

On twitter Karen has said that KEnny O is gay and not married.. but Kenny IS married and there are photos online of Kenny with his wife!!! WTH!!!

Karen has denied writing a book and putting "hit lists" of people on FB.. but i used to be on her FB and i witnessed that she wrote she was writing a book and she did put a hit list out.

What is wrong with the woman???

A hit list on FB from KF????? Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> How scary. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Karen has just tweeted this:

A mistake that needs correcting. Can we be kinder? Let's give credit to E'C for being so talented, and elders that wear glasses.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/wingheart<!-- m -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546

A mistake that needs correcting. Can we be kinder? Let's give credit to E'C for being so talented, and elders that wear glasses.

Is she referring to the picture of E'Cas on the memorial stone in Gary??
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    which picture? I didnt see anything about memorial.
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820

You might be right about that.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

Oh ok.. i understand now. Why dont she just say that>???

KF has always been cryptic with her Tweets. It gives the impression that she knows something when really she knows 'jack'! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

There is a picture on the memorial stone which was recently unveiled in Gary - the stone has various pictures of Michael on it from throughout his life BUT one of the pics is actually of E'Cas and not Michael - oops!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I always thought that was just an honest mistake and not at all hoax related. Bless those elder's eyes, poor folks!
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181

KF has always been cryptic with her Tweets. It gives the impression that she knows something when really she knows 'jack'! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    she was crying like every mintue on 20/20, how could she be part of the hoax?
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116

There is a picture on the memorial stone which was recently unveiled in Gary - the stone has various pictures of Michael on it from throughout his life BUT one of the pics is actually of E'Cas and not Michael - oops!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    She's a liar & I don't believe her for one second. I think she's the one who needs the straight jacket & the padded cell <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It took along time for her to notice it or comment on it
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    It seems like people get confused by that pic. Didn't they make the same mistake using the same E'Casanova's pic in the money at the VMA's?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    For that elders who will refer you wear? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Can someone please post a piccy of E'C that is on memorial stone? Thank you in advance and God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Karen has just tweeted this:

this is the first I'm hearing of this...what do you mean E'cas pic on stone? LOL
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

this is the first I'm hearing of this...what do you mean E'cas pic on stone? LOL

There's a picture of E'Casanova among the pictures of Michael on his memorial stone that was unveiled in Gary Indiana on the anniversary of June 25 by Katherine.
    It's this picture. qn224p.jpg

its kind of hard to see. its the 2nd picture from the left in the middle section.
    6eg4ec.jpg
  • ah ha ha ha! That's the first time I saw the backside of it...LOL...E'cas must be estatic! Now I get Karen's tweet...totally! LOL!
  • This is the first time that I noticed they used a pic of MJ getting a piece of candy while on the stand in court. I have always thought that series of pics are so funny!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The elders obviously forgot their glasses when proof-reading the stone.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Look guys