Paparazzi

Comments

• LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Why Murray,Joe Jackson said "the truth will privail"?
    Why everybody smile,laught and look passive at the funeral?(his children..so strange)
    Why they speak about him in the present ?
    How Murray can become " a star" ?he can practise his job,his lawsuit is toooooooooooooo long ? !
    Why they made a picture "fake" of the death of Michael ?can we have some explained ? !
    Why the family didn't deny and let us believe,if it's wrong?Why Dave is soo strange ?
    Why more and more people think that Michael is alive?because he is !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael is THE best !!

Why the idiots shoul wait for his death to open their eyes and know the truth..(Jordan Chandler,Gavin Arvizo..)
    it's TOO BAD!grrr

In an other register ..why is he so sexy?why is he soooo kind,why is he so funny?why is he so clever ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Becauuuuuuuuuuuuuse we love hiiiiiiimmmmm
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "In an other register ..why is he so sexy?why is he soooo kind,why is he so funny?why is he so clever ?? "

VERY GOOD QUESTIONS <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

And I really want to know why is he so sexy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • genetic accident! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    SUCH A GOOD "genetic accident" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ..I love it !!!
    I have never seen a "genetic accident" as edible as him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    SUCH A GOOD "genetic accident" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ..I love it !!!
    I have never seen a "genetic accident" as edible as him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    EDIBLE?!?!
    BAHAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't have said it better. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

More questions:
    - Why were the dancer's contracts so long?
    - Why was Dave sitting in the aisle at the funeral?
    - Why was he with Elizabeth Taylor? Are they friends?
    - Why does Harvey disappear when news about Michael comes up?
    - Why do Michael's kids treat Katherine like a stranger if they live together?
    - Are the dancers going to be involved with the Cirque-du-Solei show?
    - Why are there TII pictures of "Dangerous", but no video?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Will "This Is It" one day soon be in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest movie trailer ever made? And be listed as the official trailer for the movie "Thriller II?"

I wish the answer was "yes"!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    HOW MANY OF US WILL STILL BE ON THIS TRAIN WHEN IT STOPS.?
    HOW MANY OF US WILL HAVE GOTTEN OFF BEFORE IT STOPS.?
    HOW MANY OF US WILL GET AN INVITE FROM MICHEAL TO A CELEBRATION PARTY OF THE HOAX FORUM MEMBERS
    HOW MANY OF US WILL NEVER BE THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN THE TRAIN ARRIVES
  • Loyalfan,
    I am here & not going ANYWHERE!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    great me too...........xxxxx
    hmmmmm i ask myself ...

Michael ??do you want that WE hide you ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe we are more reliable than people around you haha <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    If you want(we are numerous <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->) you can come and stay one or two days in every houses ..we should share <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i'm suuuuuuuuuure you can live like that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

people do you agree with me ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    definately.........ha ha ......xxxxx
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    But he deserves to be freeeeeee........
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Of media, of intruders, of us, ....of all....
    And live as he wishes.
  • I have made a start on a questions list about the hoax......the answers are NOT the issue , so much as to show that there are many questions that we need answers to.PLEASE ADD YOU OWN QUESTIONS and lets see just how many we end up with.....here mine.......
    1.were there cctv images of micheal arriving at UCLA ?
    2.WHY have the jackson family NOT said STOP SAYING ITS A HOAX to us.?
    3.WHY was there a circus on the day of the memorial?
    4.WHERE was the circus held?
    5.did any one go to the circus.?
    6.HOW does martin bashir sleep at night.?
    7.Is it usual to have an open air funeral that does not start until dark.?
    8.WHY was the house at carolwood drive emptied so quickly.?
    9.WHERE are the contents of the house.?
    10.HAS micheal got a KFC nearby where he is right now.?
    11.with all the information the public have been given,can the jury remain impartial.?
    Haha! I like Kfc <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Emily HutjesEmily Hutjes Posts: 106
    question:[/u] Why give an O2 press conference if Michael had already planned to fake his death, leaving all, that had been waiting for his come back for so many years, with a blank?
    Question:: As many people are convinced the man giving the high profile O2 press conference was a double, why did Michael risk that all ,that were watching that O2 press conf., would discover it was a double thus feeling cheated?
    Question: Why saying at the O2 that he was going to perform the old songs his fans so much liked, then giving us a film T.I.I. with only parts of some songs? He faked his death June 25th 2009 and by then he should have rehearsed all songs as "see you in July "was coming very close?
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    MICHAEL JACKSON WILL RETURN IN JULY. HE SAID SEE YOU IN JULY!
    SO JULY 25,2010 I FEEL HE WILL COME OUT WITH A PRESS CONFERENCE1!
    WE WILL SEE!!!!
  • spike21spike21 Posts: 52
    if MJ is waiting us to make of earth a peacefull world, i think he can stay dead a long time ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    guys!! can i make a video on youtube with these questions? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    IT WILL GO ON FOR HOURS ...LOL...XXX
    IT WILL GO ON FOR HOURS ...LOL...XXX
    I know, i actually have read 1st 2 page's till now and i'm already seeing repeated questions. I guess i will take some of them, taking all the questions is just NOT possible, lol. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    here's the video i just made (posts from the 1st 2 or 3 pages and a li'l modified) : [youtube:93gid140]

let me know what you think. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    that is a fantastic videao....very well done you..xxxxxxxxhope micheal reads it .....!!!!
    i have another question.....hope it is not already been asked.....

have any of micheals brothers and sisters got ...vitiligo..????
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    have any of micheals brothers and sisters got ...vitiligo..????
    No, none of his siblings have vitiligo, but It is said that one of his grandfathers had it,
    and it is said that Prince might have it...
  • FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
    Has it ever been identified where MJ is buried, and is there any actual proof that he is dead/buried?