Paparazzi

Comments

• Hello ! I am new here and very interested about MJ's death or supposed death (sorry for the mistakes, I am French speaking).

Those questions are pretty good. I wanted to add one, but someone did :

- Why the tribute scheduled in June 2010 was cancelled so quickly. With all the artists participating, it would have been a huge hit. This is something that I, personnally, found very strange.
  • what was the news today involving suicide? I missed that.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    look on the...TMZ website.....its on there....o.k.
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Where is Grace now? She´s nowhere to be seen. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    i dread to think HOW MANY questions on this thread..!!!...lol....xxxx...........
  • I really don't think MJ is frozen somewhere ... He is dead or he is alive somewhere. But with all the informations going on, seems that he is alive.
    Q....who was it that really died in that house on 25/6/09....?????

Q.did anyone at all die in that house...????
  • valerie68valerie68 Posts: 19
    Hello! I like this thread. My questions:
    How come CM is still working at a Medical clinic in Houston?
    Hasnt anybody stormed the building and attacked him yet?
    Has anybody seen him actually working there? Has anybody in here visited the clinic just out of curiousity yet?
    Has anybody in here called the clinic and asked for Dr. Murray yet?
    Why did CM give MJ propofol at almost 11.00 in the morning when he couldnt sleep at night? Wouldnt MJ have overslept his rehearsals then?
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    OOPS.
  • Thank you somekindofsign. I was thinking the same thing. We need to be careful because the slightest of error can soon be taken for truth and spread all over the internet. What a mess it is already trying to figure out the truth, right? I appreciate reading everyone's input. Thanks.
    was it just coincidence that.....
    joe jackson wore a red tie yesterday to court
    conrad murray wore a yellow tie yesaterday to court...
  • RE tie colorS -- I don't beLIEve ANY of this is coincidence! ; )
  • Was it just a "coincidence" that TMZ interviews Lou Ferrigno a couple days after Michael's (ahem) "death"?
    <!-- m -->http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 10,00.html<!-- m -->

Lou....the OTHER green giant! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • blogboy2blogboy2 Posts: 4
    Hello, I am French and thus I do not understand all that he wrote there and I use a translator. But I too believe that the death of M.J is only staged! Already, Michael Jackson's house is in can near in 3.89 km (made the conversions in miles) thus why not go to helicopter there! Well all right it is M.J but all the same! I think that it will faster go to go to ambulance of more the ambulance there put a lot of time(weather) to go out of the house has M.J and then instead of taking him(it) directly has the UCLA it takes him(it) has the helicopter! It is not logical of the whole! I think that it was to make diversion. Persuade that we move M.J in the helicopter but instead of he(she,it) he(it) stays in the ambulance and we bring him(it) has the airport! Bitter I is not of proof except that flight(theft) of bird has, the UCLA is is 2,57 km (conversion in miles) then has you to judge! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    good point there..!!!!
    what is the significence of the "red/yellow ties" seems theamed throughout all this....
    It would be necessary knowledge has how much km (miles) it is necessary to use the helicopter! And the we shall be if it was really compulsory to take the helicopter! Even if it is M.J.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    (if this has already been asked, then i apologize)

how come in the infamous picture with murray in his office, he has discolored hands? :
    AND HE IS WEARING A YELLOW tie.....
  • It is very useful to go through the outstanding questions in relation to the "hoax" and this ties nicely with the "hoax recap" topic posted in the All odd things section of this forum.
    Like the majority of people in here, I believe that Michael may still be alive and that by carefully putting together the various pieces of the jigsaw, we will eventually get to the truth. I do have many questions in relation to the "hoax" and today I will only focus on questions that relate to events that took place primarily in March 2009:

1. What made Michael decide to tour again?
    2. Why the overall timetable of announcements appeared rushed and unplanned? (The Associated Press announced that Michael will get back on stage at the O2 Arena non the 3rd March, Michael makes the O2 announcement on the 5th March, 10 dates are announced on the 10th March, 14 more dates are added on the 11th March, 26 more dates are gradually added until the tickets sale open on Friday 13th March )
    3. Did Michael really pass a medical and who commissioned it - AEG? Robertson Taylor? Other? (Dr David Slavit is said to have performed the medical)
    4. Where are the the records from this medical?
    5. Was it realistic to expect Michael to create his show in less than 4 months?
    6. Which role did Tohme Tohme play in getting those concerts agreed? Was he fired in March as a result of his actions?
    7. Leonard Rowe was hired to succeed Tohme Tohme; why did he keep a low profile and was later replaced by Frank Dileo?
    8. Randy Philips stated that Michael cried when he told him about the sold 50 concerts, he also said that AEG was not in there for the money and were taking a huge risk on Michael and "if Michael gets too nervous to do it, I'll throw him on my shoulders and bring him on stage, he is light enough."; Why would Randy Philips say such a things and risk coming across as a total bully?
    9. Could Ian Halperin have played some role in setting the scene for a "hoax" or did he have genuine inside information on Michael's health?
    I completely agree with you TheRunningGirl! I also think that if we gather(collect) all our proofs and our indications will prove us that M.J is very alive! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Where are the security tapes from his villa of the day he passed?
  • valerie68valerie68 Posts: 19
    Hello! I have asked this already in the thread - Ed Chernoff on Good America- but I got no reply yet. So I try in here again: Didnt Ed Chernoff work together with Tom Mesereau for a brief time during Michaels trial in 2005? Does anybody know?
    And again: Is anybody in here living in or near Houston and has actually seen CM working? Sorry, I just cant imagine him working and walking around without being molested in some way.
  • ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
    could michael really pull of this hoax without anyone knowing where he is? also why did the news report a coma? why no big street procession with the hearse? why was the 911 call made from a hotel room not his home? why did he need a cardiologist? why did he stay in the states so close to the tour start date? why did he show his kids to the public so close to his death?
  • Do we think BOTH of THESE are just COINCIDENCES??

The Timing: Starline Tours just "happens" to come by Michael's home at the EXACT time the ambulence is backing out...?!?!

Michael's STAR: There just "happens" to be scaffolding on Michael's star, due to a "movie" being filmed...that apparently CAN'T be moved for the BIGGEST STAR ON EARTH....so fans move on over to the OTHER MICHAEL JACKSON'S star to pay him tribute... (big hint??!!)