Paparazzi

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I just would like to say Thanks to Uncle Harvey for:

1- The Zero evidence video. Finally and hopefully that video will reach all of the readers of gossip news, who are megamillions btw <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Let´s make a change and try to sell "Good news" as well...I am sure they would sell as well as the dramatic ones <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2- Caring for posting more than gossip, and I am refering to the video looking for a guy (Rocky) who has been gone for 2 years. That was a social call and I am happy to see that gossip magazines can use their collateral input of readers to spread information that may help to find a lost person.
    And now the question:

Will the good news clearing up MJ´s name continue for too long or soon and very soon the case will be solved?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Sorry, what Zero evidence video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
    TMZ has a section were readers can ask questions and they answer. The answer was that there was no evidence in the MJ case that he was guilty of any charges.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sorry, what Zero evidence video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

Here's the link to a thread about it:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14824<!-- l -->
  • I'm trying to add a profile picture and can't crop my photos small enough to fit within the 19kb limit.
    Also how do I add photos to my signatures <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Help, anyone?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this thread will become a classic.................and will go in the book......ha ha .....we are making a book about this hoax arnt we guys ???????????????????????????
  • question....

TR has been tweeting for a while now about being a beLIEver yet the family has not addressed this. Why would they not address this if it's not accurate?
  • What I wanna know is why did no one ever address all of the wierd ghost like happenings at
    Neverland Ranch during the CNN special?? There was more than one instance during that
    special where we saw strange shadows and clear images of someone who resembled Michael!
    Its almost as if Michael planned it that way.....I can just see him sitting back laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(See my signature for stance comparison of Michael and this person who appeared in the background
    of the CNN special!)
  • question....

TR has been tweeting for a while now about being a beLIEver yet the family has not addressed this. Why would they not address this if it's not accurate?

WHO is TR? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • question....

WHO is TR? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I believe they are talking about Teddy Riley the producer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ahhhhhh ok thanks I've asked 3 times and finally got my answer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If Michael really died, how could Michael's kids not cry at his memorial or funeral, and then go on with their lives like nothing very sad had happened to them?
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    We all believe that he hoaxed his death for a greater plan on his return and that we are a part of his global plan. For many of us this is more than a reason, this is a clue that makes us beLIEve. My question may seem ignorant for old members, but can i ask you where did this come from? Someone was very surprised when asking but i hope it is all right with you if i don't share TS's visions, probably i am confused with the fact that i don't know if he is an informer or a numerologist. So if you could share with me one reason you believe that Michael's hoax is for a great plan on return without bringing TS posts (please, don't get offended for my choise, it is not personal - and i say this because you seem delicate on this topic) i would be more than happy to understand.
  • We all believe that he hoaxed his death for a greater plan on his return and that we are a part of his global plan. For many of us this is more than a reason, this is a clue that makes us beLIEve. My question may seem ignorant for old members, but can i ask you where did this come from? Someone was very surprised when asking but i hope it is all right with you if i don't share TS's visions, probably i am confused with the fact that i don't know if he is an informer or a numerologist. So if you could share with me one reason you believe that Michael's hoax is for a great plan on return without bringing TS posts (please, don't get offended for my choise, it is not personal - and i say this because you seem delicate on this topic) i would be more than happy to understand.

Your not alone, some people don't believe TMZ gives us clues and some people don't think T.S is an informer...and some people do believe TMZ gives us clues and T.S is an informer, like me.

We all believed in the hoax not because of TMZ clues or T.S being an informer but because of other reasons...if TMZ or T.S were to reveal now that they lied that wouldn't change my opinion of the hoax.

I think...but this is only my personal opinion that MJ faked his death for not just one reason (I think I replied to your question in one of the other threads) but many...if he could do it any other way he would...but I guess it was necessary to do it this way to be able to accomplish what he set out to do.
  • Who is TS?
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17192<!-- l -->
  • Why he's family doesn't remember exactly how they found out about Michael's "death " ? They always change , they found out this way ..no that way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Everyone was so happy at the funeral, why ? Even some of them really bored .hmmmm
  • First question: Who is TS?

Second question: Will MJ return before or after the March 28th trial date?
  • First question: Who is TS?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no one has the answer to either one of those questions except ts and michael and maybe on that last one only God knows. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    First question: Who is TS?

And my 3rd: what is the combination of numbers for the next multimillion lotto game!
  • 1)why does the Ambulance photo look like bad era Michael?
    2)there is no photo of Michaels body?
    3)Who's Bad?
    4)was it a wax dummy in the coffin or an impersonator who died?
  • Who's answering these questions <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    1)why does the Ambulance photo look like bad era Michael?
    2)there is no photo of Michaels body?
    3)Who's Bad?
    4)was it a wax dummy in the coffin or an impersonator who died?
    1. Because it wasn't him. It was La Toya (I think), or Photoshopped out of the picture where Michael got to ambulance when his skin was still black.
    2. Because he never died?
    3. Michael Jackson.
    4. I think it was La Toya, and it was staged. No one died.