Michael Jackson Casket Mystery Solved TMZ

jilljill Posts: 917
edited April 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved
Originally posted 10 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really wanna know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

photo-credit-2.jpg

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. -- Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van. The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.

Notice it says RED casket instead of Gold! Misprint or on purpose???? Are they trying to get us to take another look at the casket? I know there were 2 different ones for the memorial and one for the funeral. Anyone have those pics?

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> RIP or Still Alive? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    Ok, so they are rehashing all old news that already has answers...what does this mean? Sleuthers time to do some work! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

edit to add...OMG I just looked at the pic you have above, did they really post his legs under the casket??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MJ is not only a Moonwalker he is now a Casketwalker as well!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol, edited again to ask; where does it say 'red' casket? Oops, just saw it...lol sorry going back for coffee now...omg I need to wake up before posting <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> !
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Maybe ... ?? bvaahahahah <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is hillarious.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    i have to admit.... that pic is genius <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

but he did walk out of the memorial didnt he ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This ain't real is typed uderneath the picture. How true TMZ. We KNOW it ain't real cause it's a HOAX
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    TMZ is so funny lately..... I dont know if they are kicking our asses, with the poll.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    HAHAHAHA! That picture is adorable, LOL! Little sneak!
  • That picture is hilarious!
    a.k.a THIS AIN'T REAL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is really funny! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks for sharing.
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    Michael Jackson

* 60%RIP
    * 40%Still alive

Total Votes: 12,956

around 5000 people voted still alive, there are many people having FAITH.

Keep the faith <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.

Peace.
    What picture ? I can't see anything ! And Tmz is blocked for me !
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Well finally TMZ think they found out where Michael went... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> dead or alive
    Good thing is that they appear -eventhough not in the open- to be investigating every option
    Seems as if this has been occupying their minds quite a bit...

Still alive 39%.. Of 12000 total votes

That's a LOT
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    as I have already posted on another thread: "The Eyes Have It" means - those who vote yes - win <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    maybe we just have to outvote all of non-believers here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I sincerely hope TMZ are not playing with emotions... Michaels death (if its real) is not something to play with, make fun of or use to toy with peoples very real grief and emotions.
    @DancingTheDream: it appears from this article they are openminded on this (albeit not publically), just as many of us are.
    It may be a good thing they are investigating this option as well, unless it would jeopardize Michael's savety

44% alive now out of 18000 votes
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, this brings me much laughter, ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The voting is true of those who think that living is increasing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    O.k ..I saw the picture >thanks to seeing clues ....And LOL its funny !!

thats only the percentage of people that can vote...Like myself , tmz is blocked ..So I can't vote and I think a few members here have the same problem ..... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

thats only the percentage of people that can vote...Like myself , tmz is blocked ..So I can't vote and I think a few members here have the same problem ..... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Blocked? That is strange...any idea how come?

I copied the vote-link, see if this works for you:

<!-- m -->http://cdn.polls.telepicturestv.com/pol ... cil_id=201<!-- m -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    48 % now <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))

I don't know ! I used to visit it, but suddenly I couldn't anymore ...
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    48 % now !

I don't know ! I used to visit it, but suddenly I couldn't anymore ...
    It could be something in your browser settings perhaps?
  • @DancingTheDream: it appears from this article they are openminded on this (albeit not publically), just as many of us are.
    It may be a good thing they are investigating this option as well, unless it would jeopardize Michael's savety

I hope so.. i just dont want them to turn Michael Jackson and his fans into a joke. Know what i mean?

I love Michael.. and he deserves respect. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It could be something in your browser settings perhaps?
    I don't think so , other members from the Arabic forum have the same problem ..Maybe its blocked in Saudia Arabia ...I don't know ..But I check my settings ..