Michael Jackson Casket Mystery Solved TMZ

Comments

• photo-credit-2.jpg interesting they use this pic on the corner of the article. is that recent? who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Please don't bash me or anything. Is it just me or is the feet under the casket similar to the spider/thriller scene from TII? Idk just a thought.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    @Jess...good point!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    As to the caskets - compare to the funeral:

Memorial underground:

agree too!
    they are different, and btw, all the SWAT thing... makes me wonder... Swat are trained police or something like that in the US? they protected people?
  • @Jess...good point!

Thanks Jill for agreeing. We just need Michael to pop out now.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe that "red casket" has another meaning in english ?

well... im english and...

No. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    haha

Ok thanks <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Ok, now this is really strange. I googled Michael Jackson red casket. The tmz article came up and a link to Michael Jackson.com came up. I clicked on the MichaelJackson.com and this same article came up with Jill as the one posting it! I have never posted on that site! Did they take it from here???
  • As to the caskets - compare to the funeral:

Memorial underground:

agree too!
    they are different, and btw, all the SWAT thing... makes me wonder... Swat are trained police or something like that in the US? they protected people?

...annnnd so we slowly integrate the police and soon enough you get..

...witness protection.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I accidentally read "red carpet" instead of "casket". How convenient. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Showtime!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not think that "red coffin" was written by mistake, all that the writing was on purpose. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I accidentally read "red carpet" instead of "casket". How convenient. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Showtime!

remember the red carpet on the heliport at the moment when the body went to the coroner???
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    just voted (ca. 1:00 am/ germany):

RIP 48%
    Still alive 52%

votes: ca. 82.000 +

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

someone's counting soldiers... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I accidentally read "red carpet" instead of "casket". How convenient. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Showtime!

remember the red carpet on the heliport at the moment when the body went to the coroner???

Red carpet ? helicoptor? do you have a link to that please <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• I accidentally read "red carpet" instead of "casket". How convenient. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Showtime!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • just read this on a funeral planning website:
    <!-- m -->http://www.funeral-planning-online.com/red-casket.html<!-- m -->

Though many people would not choose a red casket for funeral of their loved ones, it is a color and concept that would attract those that want to view death differently. It is for those that choose to avoid the solemn and subdued mood of this occasion and instead focus on the brighter and more cheerful celebration of a life lived in joy and that, inevitably, has ended.
    It is not a radical choice. It is more a choice of difference and open understanding of fate. Red as a color adds meaning and brightens the otherwise somber occasion. And the fact that the finishing is artificial, you will be able to lower the cost of the casket, as opposite to when you are using hardwood.

lol...just saying...if red casket could be seen that way: view death differently
  • well on the other hand when u type red casket on google u get pics of wooden caskets with red flowers on it...

They even call it red casket (talking bout the flowers) when u wanna order:
    <!-- m -->http://www.richmondhillflowers.com/prod ... sket-spray<!-- m -->

is it a way of saying in english? when u have red flowers on the casket? looks so.....
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    @Grace: you might be misled by the reflections in the gold.

On a sidenote, at the memorial underground picture this person (presumably one of the brothers) is kissing the casket. If he would be aware of a hoax, why would he kiss the casket when they were in private?

On a sidenote, at the memorial underground picture this person (presumably one of the brothers) is kissing the casket. If he would be aware of a hoax, why would he kiss the casket when they were in private?

because there was a photographer there...? thus, NOT private.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455

Good point! I also wanna know why.
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    Michael Jackson

* 48%RIP
    * 52%Still alive

Total Votes: 83,464

atleast 40000 think with us <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Peace.
    Back to the double layer of the article.

I don't really know to make something out of the
    "knoll-type theory" statement.
    I'll give it a try:
    "Knoll type" seems to be attributed to "in the style of" design furniture (home and office).
    Knoll is recognized as a worldwide design leader.

So the hoax theory is designed, stylish, global and leading.
    Nice, TMZ, thx for the flowers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    So hoaxers are better off than TMZ - we are worldwide leaders and stylish. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Then TMZ wants to sell us a spy story...

"Finally, our spies have come clean.
    Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van

the 'grassy knoll type theory'-expression is based on a figure of speech. it means that people came up with that who 'can hear the grass grow', i think it may be used as a term for 'insider information', like 'from the root'. or, if used in a way to tell someone he's losing it by coming up with some outrageous theory.

'our spies have come clean' is a very interesting wording. 'to come clean' means to finally unveil, give up information that was withheld.

i think this is made to look like a joke, but it's really a serious clue. especially with the attached poll. that's a people counter!! 'how much support is there, really'. i just checked again, it's over 83.000 votes now and 52% percent of that say mike lives!
    this hoax is such a genius piece of art. bow to the king!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    tabloidburn wrote; because there was a photographer there...? thus, NOT private.

Of course, private? .. and a photographer .. not as private <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well on the other hand when u type red casket on google u get pics of wooden caskets with red flowers on it...

is it a way of saying in english? when u have red flowers on the casket? looks so.....

it's called 'red casket spray'. a red spray of flowers for a casket.
  • Hmm.. i think TMZ is playing with us you know...
  • well on the other hand when u type red casket on google u get pics of wooden caskets with red flowers on it...

it's called 'red casket spray'. a red spray of flowers for a casket.

oh ok.didnt get that difference. Thx
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Photo is fake indeed. Moreover, on Larry King question during the interview where is the body, Joe Jackson answered he does not know.
    Plus, why would casket be taken to cemetery from memorial. Memorial was in July, funeral in September. Cemetery in not a public storage to keep casket for 2,5 months until funeral. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->