Michael Jackson Casket Mystery Solved TMZ

Comments

• tyffannytyffanny Posts: 26
    OMG OMG OMG !!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Im so happy , Its the first time TMZ is making allusion that MJ could still be alive!!!!
    WOWWWWW
    Something is coming for sure ...and tmz gonna say we told you first LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Any of you noticed the picture of Michael they posted in the corner, holding his hand in front his mouth in awe
  • Any of you noticed the picture of Michael they posted in the corner, holding his hand in front his face in awe

I did!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I wonder why they mentioned a red casket in the article...Maybe a misprint but I have doubts...any thoughts on this guys???
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Probably some mix-up with the red roses
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OMG! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    53% Still Alive
    47% RIP
    52,220 votes

THIS IS JUST GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMG OMG OMG !!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Im so happy , Its the first time TMZ is making allusion that MJ could still be alive!!!!
    WOWWWWW
    Something is coming for sure ...and tmz gonna say we told you first LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

haha TMZ is always 1st on MJ news <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    i just voted! this is hilarious!
    the best note of TMZ!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    "...still alive"
    about the picture: the coffin can walk!!! and michael laughing on top of this picture, well... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    51.452 votes now. 53% still alive!!!
    why they moved this to the top of the page if after post this srticle they post another???
    THIS ARE BIG NEWS!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    AND PIECE BY PIECE BY PIECE...

BIG THANK YOU TMZ!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i just voted! this is hilarious!
    the best note of TMZ!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    "...still alive"
    about the picture: the coffin can walk!!! and michael laughing on top of this picture, well... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    51.452 votes now. 53% still alive!!!
    why they moved this to the top of the page if after post this srticle they post another???
    THIS ARE BIG NEWS!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    AND PIECE BY PIECE BY PIECE...

BIG THANK YOU TMZ!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah, you're right MJs laughing on the top right hand corner <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> THIS IS AMAZING!
    THis brought me back to life after taking the ACT just a while ago I was falling asleep and then I saw this and I was like Whoa! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WHAT?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> HUH! OMG!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    54,006 votes!!!!!
    Same percentage
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    In the left corner, up in the trees, in the pic from TMZ, there is sort of a face... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> God, I think I'm loosing it.
  • In the left corner, up in the trees, in the pic from TMZ, there is sort of a face... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> God, I think I'm loosing it.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I LOVE YOU GUYS
  • domdom Posts: 30
    EVERYONE YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> keep clicking on tmz homepage then go back to the story & the poll-

& it stands at 53% now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

even if there are some non-beLIEvers online lets try & vote more than once to make MJ (if he is still alive) realize that we love & support him no matter what & to maybe put some pressure on the family to say something against the hoax theories- cause its time they spoke up once and for all <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • OMG STILL ALIVE

Michael Jackson

* 47% RIP
    * 53% Still alive

Total Votes: 57,457
    Guys we went down to 52 We can't let that happen! KEEP VOTING!
  • I wonder why they mentioned a red casket in the article...Maybe a misprint but I have doubts...any thoughts on this guys???

Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Red is Tuesday's color. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand. Red is the color of Mars. This planet is known as the God of War.
    Red Energy

Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning).

Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust.

Put some red in your life when you want:

* increased enthusiasm and interest
    * more energy
    * action and confidence to go after your dreams
    * protection from fears and anxieties

<!-- m -->http://crystal-cure.com/red.html<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    In the left corner, up in the trees, in the pic from TMZ, there is sort of a face... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> God, I think I'm loosing it.

I can see it too...
  • I hope this isn't a sick joke. Maybe TMZ started losing it's ratings and had to revert to what brought them fame in the 1st place-- MJ. They know that beLIEvers are watching them like hawks so.. i hope they aren't using us.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel ecstatic that the word is getting out! Something big is coming! And I want the truth, no matter what it is. We're so close, I can feel it. I'm beaming <!-- s:-D -->:-D<!-- s:-D -->

THIS IS IT.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    In this part of the TMZ picture we can see 2 faces. One seems to be the V for Vendetta mask. The other I don't know. What do you think am I going insane ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • My god this is by far the best TMZ post ever! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And that pic of MJ they put up is that a behind the scenes picture of MJ???
    Maybe red casket = a clue about the camera RED in the pic with MJ???
    This voting thing they put up could that be to see how many of us are really out there???
    So everybody keep voting! Don't let MJ die!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    If you vote lot of times we will never know the real opinion of people, the same about the comments.
  • @DancingTheDream: it appears from this article they are openminded on this (albeit not publically), just as many of us are.
    It may be a good thing they are investigating this option as well, unless it would jeopardize Michael's savety

44% alive now out of 18000 votes

I hope so.. i just dont want them to turn Michael Jackson and his fans into a joke. Know what i mean?

I love Michael.. and he deserves respect. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know what u mean. A part of me thinks it would be impossible for Michael to still be here with us and therefore it's really difficult to know how to react to everything that is reported. Watching Janet on Oprah didn't make it better although I have no clue why they started discussing drug addiction since that's not really what "killed" Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . And we've seen the kids out and about which to me would have to mean that Michael is still in the States if alive but where? Would it even be possible for him to hide for this long? Sorry for bringing these things up but I need to let it out...
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    In this part of the TMZ picture we can see 2 faces. One seems to be the V for Vendetta mask. The other I don't know. What do you think am I going insane ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Thank God ! Someone else can see it too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I thought I was crazy ! No, I dont know what the other face means, it dont look familiar.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Don't know what to think; if TMZ are in on the hoax this is superb if not its all a bit sick. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Did you read the comments?

13. tmz you need to get a life you are a sorry news or whatever you suppose to be your mission in life is

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Harvey, shamone...
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    photo-credit-2.jpg interesting they use this pic on the corner of the article. is that recent? who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->