Michael Jackson Casket Mystery Solved TMZ

Comments

• mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    I'm starting to thing that they are playing with us. They've probably come across this site & know what we talk about, so they know we've discussed & questioned the whereabouts of the casket after the memorial. I don't remember hearing about that being questioned, I've only read it here. I think they are getting a kick out of this & they are playing along. Sure, they could be involved in the hoax or they might see the possibility of him being alive. But stories like this just seem like they are pulling our leg.

i think u r right!! i keep saying the same thing~but everyone here keeps telling me im crazy <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I'm starting to thing that they are playing with us. They've probably come across this site & know what we talk about, so they know we've discussed & questioned the whereabouts of the casket after the memorial. I don't remember hearing about that being questioned, I've only read it here. I think they are getting a kick out of this & they are playing along. Sure, they could be involved in the hoax or they might see the possibility of him being alive. But stories like this just seem like they are pulling our leg.

i think u r right!! i keep saying the same thing~but everyone here keeps telling me im crazy <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

It's kind of obvious, the question about the whereabouts of the casket after the memorial was asked on these forums, & they obviously check these forums & read everything we say. Also, they say "You're welcome" at the end of the article, as if directing it to us, like "there you go hoax believers, we found your answer" & then they put the poll just to mess with us. It's all directed to the hoax believers. Stupid TMZ. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Update:

Michael Jackson
    45%RIP
    55%Still alive
    Total Votes: 172,279

Wow, it seems like the Death Hoax is really building momentum.

I don't find it particulary funny since all the hoaxers was voting over and over again, I think the real statistics would have been really interesting to see. And what I find most interesting in the whole thing, is that TMZ put the poll there from the beginning. What kind of poll is that? And why didn't Farrah Fawcett or Brittany Murphy get a poll like that? Hmm. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Very interesting about TMZ: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8589<!-- l -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    TMZ was first to speak about the death of Michael, so I think she should be more certain about it ..
    The point here is that they should not have any doubt about a person who makes more than 4 months who died, and even more when dealing with a celebrity.
    If they throw it in the air now, is yes because they want to create a question mark in our mind. Even though TMZ is a gossip site, it should be more responsible and not hurt the feelings of a family.
    By the way ... why the family don´t process the TMZ?
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Woooowwww!!!!!!!!!! This picture is just too much, Michael simply walked away from his own memorial....Yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    RIP 43%
    STILL ALIVE 57%
    Total Votes 203,824

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! 14% more BELIEVERS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i'm starting to think that they knew already that the outcome would be 'still alive' but actually didn't expect the huge number in votes.
    'love you people' = we love it that you people are still with the hoax!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Also, most of us refreshed the page and kept voting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    Did you notice that TMZ changed the order in the poll?
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Alive: 60%

RIP: 40% <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved
    Originally posted 10 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really wanna know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

photo-credit-2.jpg

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. -- Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van. The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.

Notice it says RED casket instead of Gold! Misprint or on purpose???? Are they trying to get us to take another look at the casket? I know there were 2 different ones for the memorial and one for the funeral. Anyone have those pics?

It seems that tmz corrected their mistake : <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-j ... es-center/<!-- m -->
    ensconced in a $25,000 bronze casket
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    That's funny they corrected that but it is still not right. The casket was gold wasn't it?

ensconced in a $25,000 bronze casket
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    We know that TMZ does not correct articles in the sense of "oh, there's a typo".
    Well, there is a lot to be read about bronze.

Definition (all fromhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze):
    [Bronze is a metal alloy consisting primarily of copper, usually with tin as the main additive, but sometimes with other elements such as phosphorus, manganese, aluminium, or silicon. It is hard and brittle, and it was particularly significant in antiquity, giving its name to the Bronze Age.]

[The discovery of bronze enabled people to create better metal objects than was previously possible. Tools, weapons, armor, and various building materials, like decorative tiles, made of bronze were harder and more durable than their stone and copper ("Chalcolithic") predecessors.]

[Typically bronze only oxidizes superficially;]
    The colour of the oxide is green.

[Bronze parts are tough and typically used for bearings, clips, electrical connectors and springs.] [Phosphor bronze ]...] is also used in guitar and piano strings.]
    [Bronze is the most popular metal for top-quality bells, particularly bell metal, which is about 23% tin.]

So in short bronze is strong, a tough metal alloy and not only serving for art and sculptures but also for music instruments.

Should we wait for some new music now after the love messages?
  • I happened to notice that in this picture below, Michael's feet are moonwalking:

photo-credit-2.jpg

Obviously, we know moonwalking is a backward motion, so why is his coffin essentially moving FROM the Forest Lawn van TO the S.W.A.T van?

Shouldn't it be the other way around judging by the article?

Is this a clue in itself? Why did they show a Forest Lawn van? The article isn't about FL, it's about the memorial!

This is the original photo TMZ used:

06-michael-jackson-moonwalking-WI-062609-lg-24899849.jpg

It's from the 1995 MTV VMA Awards, so he definitely IS moonwalking in both this shot AND the photoshopped composition.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I happened to notice that in this picture below, Michael's feet are moonwalking:

photo-credit-2.jpg

Obviously, we know moonwalking is a backward motion, so why is his coffin essentially moving FROM the Forest Lawn van TO the S.W.A.T van?

Shouldn't it be the other way around judging by the article?

Is this a clue in itself? Why did they show a Forest Lawn van? The article isn't about FL, it's about the memorial!

This is the original photo TMZ used:

06-michael-jackson-moonwalking-WI-062609-lg-24899849.jpg

It's from the 1995 MTV VMA Awards, so he definitely IS moonwalking in both this shot AND the photoshopped composition.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is good ! Indeed Michael is moonwalking in both pictures ! Thank you for posting. Love you more Michael !
  • It is now up to 90% - still alive!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ...and this Michael in the upper right corner of TMZ's photo looks like he was chuckling....

This Moonwalking towards Police car - to me it's an obvious clue that he is under a strict protection of Police.
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    There are more and more <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

fdroute.jpg
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    It still works...
    I think it's near 99 %... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://cdn.polls.telepicturestv.com/pol ... cil_id=201<!-- m -->
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    It still works...
    I think it's near 99 %... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://cdn.polls.telepicturestv.com/pol ... cil_id=201<!-- m -->

still 98%
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    The pic is extremely funny. TMZ is either running out of MJ news, or they are the bricklayers and in on the hoax. This is sooooooo stupid.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It takes a long time, but now it's 99 % alive !!!

Michael Jackson

99%Still alive
    1%RIP
    Total Votes: 6,838,099

Note on Poll Results

NOTE: Poll results are not scientific and reflect the opinions of only those users who chose to participate. Poll results are not reflected in real time.

Back to Poll Results
  • Michael Jackson
    99%Still alive
    1%RIP
    Total Votes: 6,838,111 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

"On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. -- Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 bronze casket. " NOW IT IS BRONZE? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-j ... es-center/<!-- m -->