I think you need to see this....

THE JACKSONOLOGISTTHE JACKSONOLOGIST Posts: 1,304
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
got this from MJHD about King Tut..........Im stunned....absolutely stunned...

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... =64&t=7044<!-- m -->

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I'm not loggin up on this website. Can you please tell me what is the subject ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm not loggin up on this website. Can you please tell me what is the subject ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I cant even begin to tell you.....its complicated....
  • Since MJHD "borrows" threads and posts from us, I'm sure they won't mind us "borrowing" one of theirs. Here ya go:
    4514907018_285fd2384f_o.jpg

The story we've led to believe is that after Tohme got Colony Capital to take care of Neverland, Tom Barrack (from CC) got in contact with Anshutz who got Randy Phillips involved etc.

However this document shows that Michael's former manager Raymone Bain had been in negotiations with AEG since 2007!!!

Also notice FILM PROJECTS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Look at point 30. Bain spoke to AEG about Film Projects. But AEG claim that the footage was for Michaels library and only used it after his "death"!!!

Full Document: <!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/15605980/Raym ... on-lawsuit<!-- m -->
  • So, MJ and AEG have been negotiating since 2007? And the contract included saving Neverland Ranch? I havent read the whole thread, just that part in the contract. Is this what they're talking about?

Edit** Ok so its not about saving the ranch, but about development of the Ranch? What do they mean by this? This reminds me of the cement deposited last year.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Where is this King Tut connection..? Unless I completely missed it I don't see anything.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Sorry I don't get the King Tut connection? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    will someone PLEASE.. say in plain language, what on earth is going on......xxxxxx
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    So Neverland is being developed as an Entertainment Park. Maybe that is why there has been absolutely nothing in the news about Neverland, no pictures...no nothin'! I thought it strange that Orianthi performed there last week but there was no "news" story or pictures of that day. It is also strange that Tom put in his video the twitter from Orianthi that she is a "beLIEver". Very curious indeed....
  • Yes, he had projects in mind, but what I didnt know is that Ms. Baine was negotiating with AEG since 2007.

# 30 says...
    On several occasions, Ms. Bain met with AEG representatives including
    Messrs. Randy Phillips, Tim Lewinski, Paul Gongaware, and John Meglin.
    Mr. Jackson was present at the majority of those meetings. In addition, Ms.
    Bain met with representatives from AEG's film division regarding Mr. Jackson's interest in producing films including film projects directed to
    PharaohTutankhamun "King Tut"
    , Thriller and CGIAnimation.
  • LOL!! Thanks Mo-ster!!

for those of you who are members over there, I suggest you go read the thread. Its long but its a good one!!! REALLY good.
  • It was first released on TMZ (6 May 2009)

<!-- m -->http://www.google.es/#hl=es&source=hp&q ... 44f2e32837<!-- m -->

But now it´s deleted!!!!
    Big clues are always deleted

I´ve found it searching on google.es, on google.com doesn´t come out...
    Raymone Bain | TMZ.com
    6 May 2009 ... Michael Jackson We just got our hands on the lawsuit filed by Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's longtime publicist. This is the best ...she's suing for ...
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tag/raymone+bain/<!-- m -->

Google cache...
  • Here is one post...

"The mummy was then wrapped in many layers of linen strips, sealed to the body by tar and/or resin. Magic amulets were put in the folds and were believed to protect the body from evil spirits and help the soul on its journey through the afterlife. The entire process was completed in 70 days, after which the mummy was delivered to the deceased person's family for burial."

June 25 - September 3 = 70 days..
    LOL!! Thanks Mo-ster!!

for those of you who are members over there, I suggest you go read the thread. Its long but its a good one!!! REALLY good.

What topic is the thread under to make it easier to find? I am not really familar with that site.
  • This is interesting and I am glad that Jacksonologist made a thread. I will be sure to check it out! Going along with this topic and the fact that "talks were in the works" for awhile with the Neverland development......what do you all think about the new Cirque du Soleil show that is being produced with Michael Jackson theme???? I am certainly excited and hyped up about this but it is awfully ironic how this is all coming to fruition so quickly after MJ's supposed death....PARTICULARLY when MJ had been looking to do this sort of show in Vegas long before he ever "died". OMG!!!!! This show is going to tour for 1 year starting in late fall 2011 and then become a permanent show in Vegas in fall 2012. Do you think the BAM will happen at any of those shows!?!?!?!??!! I hope I am at one to see it. How cool can it be?!?!?!?! I am pumped. This current thread along with the Cirque news just keeps me thinking that something is certainly up and it is BIG, VERY BIG!!!!! Oh, Michael, I love you!!!!!
  • LOL!! Thanks Mo-ster!!

What topic is the thread under to make it easier to find? I am not really familar with that site.

The link to it is my first post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Did you see where MJ was up for the lead role in the movie KING TUT?

What!? I did not know that....and what year was that? Gosh, I seem to be aware of a lot concerning MJ but obviously am out of the loop on others. Please tell us more. Thanks much Jacksonologist!!!! This is awesome!!! I still need to get to the other site and read. I have been too interested here-my favorite site of all!
    Here is one post...

"The mummy was then wrapped in many layers of linen strips, sealed to the body by tar and/or resin. Magic amulets were put in the folds and were believed to protect the body from evil spirits and help the soul on its journey through the afterlife. The entire process was completed in 70 days, after which the mummy was delivered to the deceased person's family for burial."

After reading this what came to mind immediately was the report where the coroner describes having to remove linen cloth or towels from Michaels body to get the hair samples for the toxicology tests!

What!? I did not know that....and what year was that? Gosh, I seem to be aware of a lot concerning MJ but obviously am out of the loop on others. Please tell us more. Thanks much Jacksonologist!!!! This is awesome!!! I still need to get to the other site and read. I have been too interested here-my favorite site of all!

Yes. Its all there. And PLEASE disregard allt he talk about this Diana Taylor person...the thread took a bitof turn off course but there are links and all.

here is more:

Michael Jackson to play King Tut'

Now, I'm going to officially go on book as saying... if this is true, then this is some Weeeiiiirrrrrrddddd sheeeeet. Simply... bizarre. Personally... consider this bullcrap till it appears in Variety or Hollywood Reporter... I couldn't get anyone to comment on it for ya, so it is unconfirmed RUMOR.... more... later...

I work at Columbia, and am not sure if this is the information you need. However, Columbia are set to go ahead with a massive big budget, adaptation of the story of 'King Tut', an Egyptian ruler who died at aged 18. Now most people know that. However, the funny thing is singer Michael Jackson is set to get the lead role.

Now speaking to a few people i have heard the reasoning behind this, and i cannot confirm this. Columbia is part of the Sony group, as you know, and Michael Jackson is signed to Sony Music. Michael Jackson agreed to do another album for Sony Music on the condition an agreement was made to allow him a pathway into the movie industry. Some kind of agreement was signed by Sony Music (Epic) and Columbia, for this to happen. Again i cannot confirm this. However, i am sure Michael Jackson is set to take the lead role. And what makes it even more believing, is that this story has leaked out to various media over the last few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

<!-- m -->http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?q=node/4511<!-- m -->

AICN is very reliable with its news.
  • Here is one post...

After reading this what came to mind immediately was the report where the coroner describes having to remove linen cloth or towels from Michaels body to get the hair samples for the toxicology tests!

OMG!! I never thought about that!! Holy SH*T!!!
  • Omg I just had a messed up thought.

what if................MJ got the role of King Tut and is playing the role in real life....god how do I explain this? I cant explain it...do you guys know what I mean?
    For them to put that detail in the report had to be on purpose! I remember how odd I thought it was!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Omg I just had a messed up thought.

what if................MJ got the role of King Tut and is playing the role in real life....god how do I explain this? I cant explain it...do you guys know what I mean?

then you can explan this Kung Tut for me!?
  • Omg I just had a messed up thought.

70 days.....a weird coincidence, I must say!!!! Your theory may be spot on! Oh, how exciting!!!!

P.S. .........and his return will be called "Living the Afterlife"
    This really is some weird sh**t!