I think you need to see this....

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I have done a lot of reading and searching in this area. The Israelites of the Bible were black-skinned, and were/are the Afro-Americans of the United States (slavery played a big part of the story) and some still in Africa, such as the Ethiopians who have claimed the same and moved to Israel. See the site (I don't agree with everything there) and scroll way down for their many articles of study:

hebrewisraelites.org

There is tons of Biblical, historical (Egyptology included), and archeological evidence for it, and it has been one of the hugest cover-ups in the last 2000 years (all God's plan I believe). I know this might ruffle a lot of feathers, but do you want to keep lies just because they're traditional and popular or actual truth which may take a lot of honest digging. I found changing thinking a painful process but yields wisdom and ability to connect more big picture dots. I am white myself and come from a strong evangelical background.

Another interesting thing to note was the TIAI link one time to the news about the Ark of the Covenant being revealeld to the world on June 25, 2009. Then when Michael's death news hit it never happened, but the news came from a bonifide church in Etheopia. In a apocryphal book it was written that Jeremich kept the ark hidden in Ethiopia and that it would be revealed in the last days. Coincidence? I think not. Michael portrayed the Pharoah in Remember the Time as a black man, something Hollywood traditionally wouldn't do. The Ankh is such an important symbol of Egypt, showing Michael's wisdom. We are in end times (and/or beginning), I beLIEve, ALL things are coming together, ALL history, ALL people are part of it. Sorry for the diversion, but this topic sparked in my brain. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Good evening to everyone!
    Don't forget that Elizabeth Taylor also played CLEOPATRA in 1963.
    Look here: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_VII<!-- m -->
    Here it says that her patron goddess was Isis, and thus, during her reign, it was believed that she was the re-incarnation and embodiment of the goddess of wisdom.
    I hope this help.
    Love you all,my friends.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• 67224.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    WOW I'm speechless ... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Very good investigation!

2ebaamu.jpg
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    @MJonmind...I have not heard any news about the Ark of the Covenant being found. For years it has been speculated that the Ark could be in Ethiopia, however many theologians are not sure it is the original ark for two reasons. The ark in Ethopia has never been seen as it is highly guarded by an unusual sect of priests. The second reason is King Solomon was known to make copies of the ark. At least seven was the last count I heard. One of them was given to the Queen of Sheba and taken to Africa. That is the one that many believe is in Ethiopia. There are also claims that Egypt has the Ark of the Covenant, again this one has never been seen. The prophet Jeremiah is said to have hidden the original Ark of the Covenant in a Cave when Israel was taken into captivity by Babylon. To this day it has not been recovered. I would very much like to read the article you are referring to posted by TS. Can you send me a link?

This is huge news if it is true.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This solar aspect of Osiris is artificial and appears due to considerations of political opportunism. Also is assimilated to Osiris with the Moon since ancient times. From the new documents are easier to interpret and seem to attribute the lunar nature of Osiris along with God and the star destinations: the "suffering" of the murdered King suggest those of the moon on its stages and eclipses, when decreases and disappears, to be reborn at the Moon, along the lines of Osiris. The myth suffers at the same time the influence of the story of the tribulations of the eye of Horus, because the Egyptians often mistook the two eyes of the celestial Falcon, the Sun and the moon. To explain the appearance of the moon changes said Seth, the Prince of darkness, was transformed into a black pig, for example, and swallow the Moon containing the soul of Osiris. Plutarch later also refers in his texts to the lunar destination of Osiris.

And look at this another coincidence ... I'm about to go crazy:

The Circumstances Surrounding the events of Michael and the full moon!
    06/25/2009 "Death"
    7 fullmoons = 12/31/2009
    9 fullmoons = 02/28/2010

07/07/2009 Memorial
    7 fullmoons = 01/30/2010
    9 fullmoons = 03/30/2010

Burial 09/03/2009
    7 fullmoons = 02/28/2010
    9 fullmoons = 04/28/2010

999 09/09/2009
    7 fullmoons = 30/03/2010
    9 fullmoons = 28/05/2010

Also, There are only 2, Which Is Repeat ON 7 and 9 of the Moon in full:

02/28/2010 -> 9 full moons of the "death" and 7 full moons from the funeral:

03/30/2010 -> 9 Moon Completely from memory and 7 from the full Moon 9-09-2009

(9 and 7 from 7.07 from 9.09)

March 30! 30 + 03 + 2010 = 2043 -> 2 4 3 = 9!
    Or 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 9! 333 nights Or more 30-03-10 3 +3 +1 = 7

credits; <!-- m -->http://theresurrectionmj.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Michael has extensive knowledge of African/Egyptian history and its vast contributions to civilization. And I must wholeheartedly agree on one point to the max, Michael would be the perfect person to portray King Tut. No one else comes to mind. No one.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    All this makes me think of Tutenstein <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

tutenstein2.jpg
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    All this makes me think of Tutenstein <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

tutenstein2.jpg

Back to life and ready to rule ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

This is all so bizar!

Michael can play the part of Tut very well imo (he has the looks to do it).

2ebaamu.jpg
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    "King Tut and the King of Pop Michael Jackson

Published July 01, 2009 by:
    Darrin Atkins

These Two Historical Figures Are More Similar Than You Think

Music superstar Michael Jackson passed away on June 25, 2009, at the age of 50, according to various news reports including CBS News."

<!-- m -->http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=2<!-- m -->

I like that even though this was published 6 days after the "death" the author still states in the very first line of the article that MJ passed away "according to various news reports".

Not according to UCLA.

Not according to the LA Coroner's Office.

Not according to Steve Ruda and the LAFD.

Heck, not even according to Jermaine Jackson!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sounds like the author might also have some doubt about this "death" ??
    @Pepper, great catch. I didn't even notice that! In CBS coverage of the New Year's Eve Celebration in New York they listed the famous people that had passed away in 2009. Michael Jackson was not one of them.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    "King Tut and the King of Pop Michael Jackson

Published July 01, 2009 by:
    Darrin Atkins

These Two Historical Figures Are More Similar Than You Think

Music superstar Michael Jackson passed away on June 25, 2009, at the age of 50, according to various news reports including CBS News."

<!-- m -->http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=2<!-- m -->

I like that even though this was published 6 days after the "death" the author still states in the very first line of the article that MJ passed away "according to various news reports".

Not according to UCLA.

AT LEAST DON´T SAY ACCORDING TO TMZ LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    VERY GOOD POINT!
    THEY SAY INCLUDING CBS... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> LIKE CBS MAKE THIS MORE SERIOUS! MORE CREDIBLE! LOL!
    THIS IS GETTING BETTER DAY BY DAY!!!
  • I like that even though this was published 6 days after the "death" the author still states in the very first line of the article that MJ passed away "according to various news reports".

Not according to UCLA.

The Ucla has a statement on its site. Minamai found it:
    <!-- m -->http://www.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?xyzp ... l&ref=1236<!-- m -->

There´s also a brief statement from the family and Jermaine also said so.
  • UCLA never did make a statement. Their website simply says "the family of Michael Jackson made the following statement." UCLA has stayed totally clear of this hoax.

Also, about King Tut, remember that the pastor at the "Memorial" kept saying, Remember the Time, Remember the Time, Remember the Time, and of course at the of the Egyptian themed video for Remember the Time, Michael disappears. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Home
    Africa Remembers Michael Jackson
    Thursday, 25 June 2009 23:54 .Many Africans in the diaspora did not believe that Michael Jackson, the King of Pop died. For them, Michael Jackson represented an iconic figure who is immortal. Jackson, who is believed to have died at UCLA Medical Center after being taken by paramedics from his Bel Air mansion. Many middle aged Africans grew up while listening and watching the King of Pop.

"We are the World", the song composed by Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie aimed at aiding those in need from the African continent. Michael Jackson whom Congolese people affectionately call Mukalai Jean Kasongo visited African countries in the early 90s in a very publicised African tour.

Currently, radio stations like Top Congo FM in Kinshasa, Radio Free Africa in Dar'es'salaam are streaming songs of Michael Jackson while receiving calls from listeners who are talking about how they are already missing Michael Jackson in their lives.
    <!-- m -->http://www.africamatata.com/index.php?o ... ichael-jac<!-- m -->
    This is something that I found to be alittle interesting. Also, didn't Africa name him the president or King at some point.
  • Anyone on Facebook? On "mj bodyguard" someone has asked about MJ and facebook. Apparently his email add was:

KINGTUT777 AND BIGMIKE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Anyone on Facebook? On "mj bodyguard" someone has asked about MJ and facebook. Apparently his email add was:

KINGTUT77 AND BIGMIKE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I remember the KINGTUT777 user name. The police said they found this username when they were doing the raid.
  • This is what I found in Wiki about him being rewarded king title

In his trip to Côte d'Ivoire, Jackson was crowned "King Sani" by a tribal chief.[102] He then thanked the dignitaries in French and English, signed official documents formalizing his kingship and sat on a golden throne while presiding over ceremonial dances.[

This was on his trip to Africa and Egypt. So fitting how he sat on a golden throne. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    He's the King of Pop, the King of Sani, and soon the King of the world.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Well kiss my grits!!!
    I want my next tattoo to be of a detailed Ankh!!
    It's all I've be talking and thinking about lately!!
    I NEVER saw it on his jacket!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I LOVE the Ankh @Jacksonologist post!!!
    Hot damn that's one i wanna get now!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i had been looking and looking for the perfect one
    I found it, I found it!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Okay down off of that quick high! LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    There's no way I can ALL of those details of that Ankh
    in the size tat I want.
    And there's no way I'll get it done on my back.
    Yes Imma punk!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

BTW YES, all of this makes a lot of discoveries gel in some way!!!
    I LOVE you Mike!!!!

DAMN WE'RE GOOD!!

LOVE YOU ALL!
  • This is what I found out...

Roland Emmerich was the producer of 2012.. the protagonist's name was Jackson... we remember
    In 2004 Michael wanted a meeting with Roland Emmerich because of his new film KING TUT...
    Yet, has not been published...

Here a comment on an egyptian forum:
    "Oh, here's a hilarious quote from the SF Examiner, from a January article: (2004)
    (Trust or don't trust, it's from San Francisco!)

"Hordes of people from all over the world are expected to descend on Santa Maria this week to show support for Michael Jackson as he's arraigned on child molestation charges. ... Did you know that Jackson is obsessed with King Tut, the Egyptian boy king? ... When I was in Hollywood the other day, I learned that Jackson had insisted on a private meeting with director Roland Emmerich, who once expressed an interest in portraying the life of King Tutankhamun on the screen. "I'll do anything to play King Tut," Jackson reportedly told Emmerich. Sensing the director's shock at how his face had been ravaged by plastic surgeries, he added, "I'll even wear appliances." Jackson was apparently referring to where his nose had once been. Tut, tut. ... Jackson also said he's getting acting lessons from his friends, Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando ... Hooray for Hollywood. ... "

And the King TUT film is a SONY production... means maybe that Michael is involved... because of owning a part of SONY

"
    The Murder of King Tut
    Release Date: TBA Subscribe Send To Friend .
    Genres:
    Production Phase: Script Stage
    Studio: Columbia Pictures
    Who's Making It: Roland Emmerich (Director), Sean O'Keefe (Screenwriter), Will Staples (Screenwriter), Robert Patterson [Rumored] (Creator - Writer),
    In an article about screenwriters Sean O'Keefe and Will Staples being hired to write a new script for Apaches, Variety mentions that the duo also wrote the script for The Murder of King Tut for Sony Pictures and director Roland Emmerich (10,000 BC).
    In our research for this project we weren't able to turn up an announcement of the King Tut project. Is the Sony project based on James Patterson's novel The Murder of King Tut: The Plot to Kill the Child King? Pattinson's novel was published only last month. It seems too coincidental that there are two projects using the same title but until we can confirm Pattinson's book is indeed the source material for the Sony project, it will have to remain as speculation for now."
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I am speechless <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> MJ was definitely a genius. It's been said many times that he loved to read. He obviously studied Egyptian history & mythology. I remember a while ago some people here were saying maybe all things point to Africa. Marlon was in Africa. MJ owns a hotel is Africa. He was obviously fascinated by Egyptians. This is all so insane but in a good way. What if he is portraying King Tut in life? OMG. All of the Egypt connections are blowing my mind. & it's true Egyptians are always portrayed in the media as something other than African. That's why back in the day in movies Cleopatra was always played by a white woman. As well as all other Egyptian Pharaohs, Gods & Goddesses. & when they do shows on the discovery channel, etc & do reenactments & use technology to project what someone might have looked like, they always have European features & fair skin. I agree, it's wrong. Egypt IS a part of African, therefore Egyptians were African. My aunt & her husband are very into Egypt & Egyptians. They have gone there many times & share the same views about how they are often portrayed as non African people. They know a lot about ancient Egypt as well. I find all of this so exciting! The Remember the Time video makes more sense than ever now. I always loved that one because I too went through a phase of being fascinated by Ancient Egypt. Maybe we should look into that video for some clues or interesting things. Wow. That's all I can say. Thanks everyone for the info. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

EDIT: I am learning so many things I never knew about MJ before. He was given the title of KING? Wow. & the ANKH, wow. There's so much here, we might be on to something. A BIG something <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Great info, if it turns to be true, it's just great for the hoax, besides i can very well remember that Michael would use Kingtut username everywhere in the net,i even have kingtut in my skype profile.
    King Tut Exhibit Opens in New York Today 4/23/10

<!-- m -->http://www.nyctrip.com/Pages/Index.aspx ... 5QodlRoQyA<!-- m -->

King Tut Exhibit in New York City

For a complete King Tut NYC vacation package click here

After more than 30 years, the treasures of Tutankhamen make their long-awaited return to New York in a dazzling, once-in-a-lifetime exhibition. This New York engagement will be the LAST OPPORTUNITY to see these priceless artifacts before they leave North America forever.

Behold the legendary treasures of King Tut. For the first time in a generation, revel in the splendor of the ancient Egyptian world as you view a dazzling array of possessions unearthed from his tomb, along with antiquities representing his family and contemporaries. Through 10 galleries and 130 artifacts, experience the world of the pharaohs like never before...
    •Objects from King Tut’s tomb include his royal diadem, the crown found on his head when the tomb was discovered.
    •See one of the boy king's four gold and precious stone inlaid canopic coffinettes that contained his mummified internal organs.
    •Learn about the extraordinary discovery of Tut’s tomb and the beliefs and funerary processes of ancient Egypt.
    •This exhibit features over 130 amazing treasures belonging to King Tut and many of the most significant rulers of ancient Egypt
    •View results from the latest scientific testing conducted on King Tut’s mummy, and what it is telling researchers about his life and death.
    •This exhibit is more than twice the size of the exhibition that took New York by storm in the 1970s.Over six million people have attended the King Tut Exhibition worldwide.
    Schedule
    Exhibit runs April 23, 2010 - January 2, 2011
    Open 7 days a week, Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm and
    Friday - Saturday: 10am - 9pm

The KING TUT Exhibit is a great thing to do while in New York City! Get Advance tickets now!

Please note: King Tut is an extremely popular exhibition. Wait times vary (some up to 2 hours), and Saturdays are the busiest days to visit. Admission is on a first come, first serve basis.