I think you need to see this....

Comments

• This really is some weird sh**t!

Tell me about it.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I just did a search on TMZ for King Tut and this is what came up!!!
    TMZ knows a lot more about what is going on than they are telling us!

Concrete Evidence Found at Neverland | TMZ.com
    ... Posted at 10:51 AM on Jul 1, 2009 by romil1. 141. DONTCHA KNOW THAT'S GOING TO BE "KING TUT'S CRYPT" ???? Posted at 11:09 AM on Jul 1, 2009 by UGH. 142. ...www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/concrete-evidence-found-at-neverland/10
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Since MJHD "borrows" threads and posts from us, I'm sure they won't mind us "borrowing" one of theirs. Here ya go:
    4514907018_285fd2384f_o.jpg

The story we've led to believe is that after Tohme got Colony Capital to take care of Neverland, Tom Barrack (from CC) got in contact with Anshutz who got Randy Phillips involved etc.

However this document shows that Michael's former manager Raymone Bain had been in negotiations with AEG since 2007!!!

Also notice FILM PROJECTS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Look at point 30. Bain spoke to AEG about Film Projects. But AEG claim that the footage was for Michaels library and only used it after his "death"!!!

Full Document: <!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/15605980/Raym ... on-lawsuit<!-- m -->
    Thriller? CGI Animation? Doesn't This Is It and the DOME project come to mind? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I have been searching around on TMZ. They reported in Sept that people from Neverland applied for some new patents for things that were needed for Neverland of the Entertainment/Museum (whatever it is). The patents requests were withdrawn after the TMZ story broke. I have asked them if there is any new news on this. There is something going on at Neverland. I hope they answer the question on Live today. I will let you know. (I have a very strong feeling it is tied in with this King Tut thing.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well i will hold my hand up here guys and ask........what does all this mean.??? and please make it easy to understand..........are you saying....micheal is at neverland ....making a movie about king tut...?????
    SORRY IF I SEEM THICK ....
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Hollywood is really conservative when it comes to movie characters and their ages. King Tut died at age 18 so why would they cast a middle aged man to portray that movie character even if that man is the great Michael Jackson? Hollywood tends to steer young and apply make up to make an actor age and not the other way around. Unless they planned to use some sort of "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" special effects, I am not fully understanding their casting decision for this one.
  • well i will hold my hand up here guys and ask........what does all this mean.??? and please make it easy to understand..........are you saying....micheal is at neverland ....making a movie about king tut...?????
    SORRY IF I SEEM THICK ....

Annie airhead doesn't get it either <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...I know my english has improoved big time but I'm kinda lost on this one...
    o.k.annie...lol we are both confused together.....lets hope some kind soul will put us out of our misery and tell us wth is going on at neverland....lolxxx
    I'm not sure either...but I am trying to do some digging. Did you read the thread on the other forum? There is some good information there.
  • o.k.annie...lol we are both confused together.....lets hope some kind soul will put us out of our misery and tell us wth is going on at neverland....lolxxx

We are sending an S.O.S <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    other forum........oh god is there another forum we are missing....?????
  • Omg I just had a messed up thought.

what if................MJ got the role of King Tut and is playing the role in real life....god how do I explain this? I cant explain it...do you guys know what I mean?

Got it, know what you mean, thanks a lot for posting!
    The only thing is,my theory would completely break down with this one, it is now even getting more and more complex. I just don`t know right now how to build in the components so that things fit again.I came to concluding the hoax needed to be done for safety. OK, it does not necessary exclude that need,but still, I am a little confused at this point and first of all will have a good night sleep before jumping in. Looking forward,though! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm not sure either...but I am trying to do some digging. Did you read the thread on the other forum? There is some good information there.

Yea,, its too hard to explain here. If youre not a memeber there you cant read it so you may have to sign up...I have posted the link to the thread in my 1st post.....also, ignore the talk about this Diana chick...it has nothing to do with the topic over there.
    Omg I just had a messed up thought.

what if................MJ got the role of King Tut and is playing the role in real life....god how do I explain this? I cant explain it...do you guys know what I mean?

I'm thinking along the same lines. This is wild!

• In development plus need to subscribe,did you do so?
    It says 2012,does it mean it is being expected in 2012?
    for pity sake guys.........try hard to explain to a person like me.....i just dont get what you mean...!!!!
    other forum........oh god is there another forum we are missing....?????

You are cracking me up!!! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • for pity sake guys.........try hard to explain to a person like me.....i just dont get what you mean...!!!!

LOL.........Seriously,,,its unexplainable. You have to go read and figure it out...Im kinda confused myself.
  • Published on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 5:40am

Michael Jackson to play King Tut'
    Now, I'm going to officially go on book as saying... if this is true, then this is some Weeeiiiirrrrrrddddd sheeeeet. Simply... bizarre. Personally... consider this bullcrap till it appears in Variety or Hollywood Reporter... I couldn't get anyone to comment on it for ya, so it is unconfirmed RUMOR.... more... later...
    I work at Columbia, and am not sure if this is the information you need. However, Columbia are set to go ahead with a massive big budget, adaptation of the story of 'King Tut', an Egyptian ruler who died at aged 18. Now most people know that. However, the funny thing is singer Michael Jackson is set to get the lead role.

Now speaking to a few people i have heard the reasoning behind this, and i cannot confirm this. Columbia is part of the Sony group, as you know, and Michael Jackson is signed to Sony Music. Michael Jackson agreed to do another album for Sony Music on the condition an agreement was made to allow him a pathway into the movie industry. Some kind of agreement was signed by Sony Music (Epic) and Columbia, for this to happen. Again i cannot confirm this. However, i am sure Michael Jackson is set to take the lead role. And what makes it even more believing, is that this story has leaked out to various media over the last few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.
  • Here is the IMDBpro thingie on the movie:

Writers
    Neil Crawford Writer
    Sean O'Keefe Writer
    Will Staples Writer

Producers
    Lorenzo di Bonaventura ... producer
    Dan Levine ... production executive
    Brad Weston ... production executive

Production Companies
    Di Bonaventura Pictures

Los Angeles, CA:
    5555 Melrose Ave
    DeMille Bldg
    Los Angeles, CA 90038
    USA
    Phn: +1 323 956 5454
    Fax: +1 323 862 2288

Plot outline
    The story of English archaeologist Howard Carter's 1922 discovery of King Tut's tomb in Egypt.

Project Notes
    All dates refer to when the comment was entered
    15 October 2003 Pitch
    In development - no start date has been announced.
    2 December 2006 Script
    31 December 2008 Development Unknown
    14 October 2009 Script
  • Published on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 5:40am

Michael Jackson to play King Tut'
    Now, I'm going to officially go on book as saying... if this is true, then this is some Weeeiiiirrrrrrddddd sheeeeet. Simply... bizarre. Personally... consider this bullcrap till it appears in Variety or Hollywood Reporter... I couldn't get anyone to comment on it for ya, so it is unconfirmed RUMOR.... more... later...
    I work at Columbia, and am not sure if this is the information you need. However, Columbia are set to go ahead with a massive big budget, adaptation of the story of 'King Tut', an Egyptian ruler who died at aged 18. Now most people know that. However, the funny thing is singer Michael Jackson is set to get the lead role.

Now speaking to a few people i have heard the reasoning behind this, and i cannot confirm this. Columbia is part of the Sony group, as you know, and Michael Jackson is signed to Sony Music. Michael Jackson agreed to do another album for Sony Music on the condition an agreement was made to allow him a pathway into the movie industry. Some kind of agreement was signed by Sony Music (Epic) and Columbia, for this to happen. Again i cannot confirm this. However, i am sure Michael Jackson is set to take the lead role. And what makes it even more believing, is that this story has leaked out to various media over the last few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

I posted this earlier. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So, the script wasn't developed until Oct 2009? Or maybe that is when it was completed.
  • So, the script wasn't developed until Oct 2009? Or maybe that is when it was completed.

IDK....Im still trying to figure it out...