I think you need to see this....

Comments

• jilljill Posts: 917
    It would be great of anyone from New York could go see the exhibit!
  • UCLA never did make a statement. Their website simply says "the family of Michael Jackson made the following statement." UCLA has stayed totally clear of this hoax.

Also, about King Tut, remember that the pastor at the "Memorial" kept saying, Remember the Time, Remember the Time, Remember the Time, and of course at the of the Egyptian themed video for Remember the Time, Michael disappears. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But if you read it ALL says:
    Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1:14 p.m., a team of doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than one hour but were unsuccessful.

That´s UCLA saying so. I´m sorry, but it´s what they say.
  • King Tut Exhibit Opens in New York Today 4/23/10

<!-- m -->http://www.nyctrip.com/Pages/Index.aspx ... 5QodlRoQyA<!-- m -->

King Tut Exhibit in New York City

For a complete King Tut NYC vacation package click here

After more than 30 years, the treasures of Tutankhamen make their long-awaited return to New York in a dazzling, once-in-a-lifetime exhibition. This New York engagement will be the LAST OPPORTUNITY to see these priceless artifacts before they leave North America forever.

Behold the legendary treasures of King Tut. For the first time in a generation, revel in the splendor of the ancient Egyptian world as you view a dazzling array of possessions unearthed from his tomb, along with antiquities representing his family and contemporaries. Through 10 galleries and 130 artifacts, experience the world of the pharaohs like never before...
    •Objects from King Tut’s tomb include his royal diadem, the crown found on his head when the tomb was discovered.
    •See one of the boy king's four gold and precious stone inlaid canopic coffinettes that contained his mummified internal organs.
    •Learn about the extraordinary discovery of Tut’s tomb and the beliefs and funerary processes of ancient Egypt.
    •This exhibit features over 130 amazing treasures belonging to King Tut and many of the most significant rulers of ancient Egypt
    •View results from the latest scientific testing conducted on King Tut’s mummy, and what it is telling researchers about his life and death.
    •This exhibit is more than twice the size of the exhibition that took New York by storm in the 1970s.Over six million people have attended the King Tut Exhibition worldwide.
    Schedule
    Exhibit runs April 23, 2010 - January 2, 2011
    Open 7 days a week, Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm and
    Friday - Saturday: 10am - 9pm

The KING TUT Exhibit is a great thing to do while in New York City! Get Advance tickets now!

Please note: King Tut is an extremely popular exhibition. Wait times vary (some up to 2 hours), and Saturdays are the busiest days to visit. Admission is on a first come, first serve basis.

sounds like a go!
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    MJonmind » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm

I have done a lot of reading and searching in this area. The Israelites of the Bible were black-skinned, and were/are the Afro-Americans of the United States (slavery played a big part of the story) and some still in Africa, such as the Ethiopians who have claimed the same and moved to Israel. See the site (I don't agree with everything there) and scroll way down for their many articles of study:

hebrewisraelites.org

There is tons of Biblical, historical (Egyptology included), and archeological evidence for it, and it has been one of the hugest cover-ups in the last 2000 years (all God's plan I believe). I know this might ruffle a lot of feathers, but do you want to keep lies just because they're traditional and popular or actual truth which may take a lot of honest digging. I found changing thinking a painful process but yields wisdom and ability to connect more big picture dots. I am white myself and come from a strong evangelical background.

Another interesting thing to note was the TIAI link one time to the news about the Ark of the Covenant being revealeld to the world on June 25, 2009. Then when Michael's death news hit it never happened, but the news came from a bonifide church in Etheopia. In a apocryphal book it was written that Jeremich kept the ark hidden in Ethiopia and that it would be revealed in the last days. Coincidence? I think not. Michael portrayed the Pharoah in Remember the Time as a black man, something Hollywood traditionally wouldn't do. The Ankh is such an important symbol of Egypt, showing Michael's wisdom. We are in end times (and/or beginning), I beLIEve, ALL things are coming together, ALL history, ALL people are part of it. Sorry for the diversion, but this topic sparked in my brain.

Mjonmind,
    I agree I don't with all that is on the site. I am familiar with Hebrew Isralites. But no doubt that there are Ethiopian Jews. If you read the Bible you will see that the entire area is mainly middle Eastern/Meditterean culture(Israel, Iraq,Iran,Egypt(Africa). Ethiopia is mentioned a few times in the scriptures.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Check this out! Please read the article on this link.

<!-- m -->http://heritage-key.com/blogs/rebecca-t ... ian-statue<!-- m -->

WTH?? So did he model his face like tut's face because he wanted play the role in real life, maybe? Thoughts anyone?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

WTH?? So did he model his face like tut's face because he wanted play the role in real life, maybe? Thoughts anyone?
    As I already said, that bust they mean in that mean-spirited article is not Tut- I'm really glad those writers didn't know this, but I think it's of a woman, in fact..
  • This is all soooo very interesting...The whole King Tut thing is fascinating. The thing that sticks out so much is
    June 25 - September 3 = 70 days...

Totally planned to perfection!!!!

The pieces are all being removed one by one...

Much like what Kenny O said when he was talking at the beginning of the TII movie where he said the gold (i think) "man" (being Michael) would come out and all the layers would be peeled off one by on revealing....MICHAEL!!!
  • I have a doubt.
    Why this calling to Tut a king?
    He was not one... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I'm from NY. I'll check out the exhibition. I was planning on going anyway.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640

You know I was thinking this all the time, but I was hesitant to say this. But could this be why he changed so much. Remember the Time?????
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Now this is incredibly scary but it could actually be true.
    I'm from NY. I'll check out the exhibition. I was planning on going anyway.

That's great! Please let us know what it is like and any new info you might find out. I think this is exiciting. I can't wait for you to be able to tell us about it.
  • MerkabaMerkaba Posts: 29
    The Spider and the Mummy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I found this on the "Seeing clues" site. More Egypt <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

<!-- m -->http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/2010/03 ... mummy.html<!-- m -->
  • MerkabaMerkaba Posts: 29
    Michael Jacksons name at Giza Pyramids.....

I did not know if I should post this, but believing he has great sense of humor, I did..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXcWFSF ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Is everyone really saying he modeled his face to look like King Tut?!!!
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296

Nah. I don't think most people on here believe that.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898

Nah. I don't think most people on here believe that.

Good. I don't believe it. Maybe I just don't want to believe it but I don't find it realistic. The whole King Tut references, Egypt connections are mind blowing but the remodeling thing is too extreme. I mean that bust just doesn't seem authentic to me. It seems like just another sick tabloid story. I don't think he remodeled his face to specifically look like anyone. He only fixed his nose & cleft anyways. No surgery on the eyes, jawline, chin shape, mouth, etc. So technically he didn't "remodel" his face. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> & that article someone posted about the fans meeting outside the courthouse or whatever. Has a very rude, sarcastic tone. I don't like it at all. & the way it says he was obsessed with King Tut & goes on to mention "the BOY king". Grrr <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    No, I don't believe he modeled his face to like King Tut but the similarities are amazing. Not just the face but all the other coincidental information. Michael was fascinated with King Tut and Egyptian history. Could be he formed his hoax around this.
  • No, I don't believe he modeled his face to like King Tut but the similarities are amazing. Not just the face but all the other coincidental information. Michael was fascinated with King Tut and Egyptian history. Could be he formed his hoax around this.

It doesn´t seem so. More when we´re asking about that connection just now.
    Myself I think there´s nothing here.
    No, I don't believe he modeled his face to like King Tut but the similarities are amazing. Not just the face but all the other coincidental information. Michael was fascinated with King Tut and Egyptian history. Could be he formed his hoax around this.

Do you mean there is no connection or no similarities?
  • No, I don't believe he modeled his face to like King Tut but the similarities are amazing. Not just the face but all the other coincidental information. Michael was fascinated with King Tut and Egyptian history. Could be he formed his hoax around this.

Do you mean there is no connection or no similarities?
    I don't think he looked like king tut and I don't think he would have acted the role. MJ told his nephew and has mentioned it before in interviews that his next step is directing movies. It's easier to believe MJ was going to make his directing debut rather than take the lead role...as for looking like king tut...I don't think so...king_tut.jpg
  • This exhibit sounds interesting, thanks for the info MJ Fans! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The egyption similarities have been discussed as early as the hoax forum was started. The similaraties have been discussed in detail.......I will post the link to this.

I found a 3d image of what king tut would have looked like based on his skeleton....Cheers, as always with L.O.V.E xox
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I see I am not the only history buff on this site LOL <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    One of the best threads! Thoughts I got while reading all this exciting development with the King Tut connection.
    Michael changed his nose because his Dad called him Big Nose, his Dad had a wide nose and MJ didn't want to look like him. His Mom and sisters have a narrow nose and I think he wanted to look more like his mom.

In the memorial the song sung so reverantly was, "Soon and very soon we are going to see the King, Soon and very soon we are going to see the King, Soon and very soon we are going to see the King, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, we are going to see the King.
    (2nd verse) No more crying there, we are going to see the King... (Yeah all the people who thought he was dead, but not us!!)

Here is the link to the TIAI link about the Ark -- 47. (Dec 19) Ark of the Covenant: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant<!-- m -->

I likd the comment from Onelove, something about King of Egypt, King of Africa, and King of the World!! It's going to be big, BIG I tell ya!!

Finally do you remember the thread about David Blaine where these girls visited him and he seemed to cryptically say Michael had some connection to this huge pyramid he had in his back yard. Then recently on TMZ there was a strange story about I can't remember the moviestars name, but he had a pyramid built for future place for his body. Is TMZ putting thoughts of pyramids in our heads?